1.0 final and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
From tvserver error.log: That is really strange!
From tvserver error.log: That is really strange!
I have a freeze on the Mini EPG, my Media Portal is totaly stuck and I cannot use it. I have to find the solution. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Issue confirmed & added to Mantis, will move post to bug forum. regards Roy
Hi, Issue confirmed & added to Mantis, will move post to bug forum. regards Roy
I've just installed MP Final, from RC3. Everything works great, with one exception. In the configuration menu, I tried changing...
Replies
Views
Have rechecked system. It now works flawlessly just as ronilse and geov indicate. Maybe various codec swapping/comparisons had made my system unstable???????. ffdshow was involved. Anyway works perfectly here now. K
Have rechecked system. It now works flawlessly just as ronilse and geov indicate. Maybe various codec swapping/comparisons had...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final (no SVNs) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final (no SVNs) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Windows Version...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
TV-Server Version: 1.0 (Single Seat) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 + Fixes CPU...
Replies
Views
The channels are mapped to both cards, it is possible to record 2 overlapping items manually or to schedule it via webinterface, however blue3wide refuses to schedule 2 overlapping items.
The channels are mapped to both cards, it is possible to record 2 overlapping items manually or to schedule it via webinterface...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP 1. TV Card: Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
Well, since you can confirm the behaviour it's not just on my box. pheew :) But, that makes the option in conf quite useless imo :) And.. I know MP1 is in "feature-freeze" but a poosible fix for this, as I see it, bug would then be to have a tick box to either use the zoom option i the configuration or to let it behave like it does now.
Well, since you can confirm the behaviour it's not just on my box. pheew :) But, that makes the option in conf quite useless imo...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: b3w Windows Version: vista x86, sp1 I tried to make a bug...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Incorrect BASS.DLL DE
Ah OK, I found the file that had to be deleted it was "bass_wv.dll" in "MusicPlayer\plugins\audio decoders". After the deletion everything went back to normal! Thanks! Maik
Ah OK, I found the file that had to be deleted it was "bass_wv.dll" in "MusicPlayer\plugins\audio decoders". After the deletion...
I just build MediaPortal from current SVN and get "Incorrect BASS.DLL version (2.3 required)" with title "BASS_WV" error on startup...
Replies
Views
TV server is worst Hello, I did as suggested and I installed again TV server. The litle bugs I reported in this thread are gone but then I have a bigger bug: the TV3 server itself. After a hard installation and configuration process everything was working, but after several unspected and unreproducible crashes, slow performance...
TV server is worst Hello, I did as suggested and I installed again TV server. The litle bugs I reported in this thread are gone...
TV-Server Version: NOT installed!! MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: XP prof CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks, its good to know that its not something I've done to my setup. Cheers. Kev.
Thanks, its good to know that its not something I've done to my setup. Cheers. Kev.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 - Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 - Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: X Face Windows Version: VISTA 32...
Replies
Views
I'm also seeing some odd behavior with subchannels but it's related to overlapping recordings on the same channel. I'll use a different thread.
I'm also seeing some odd behavior with subchannels but it's related to overlapping recordings on the same channel. I'll use a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 21201.
Fixed in SVN 21201.
MP Watchdog is not collecting the output from the DXdiag it runs. I've observed a crach related to the S3 resume problem, watched...
Replies
Views
Found the solution in that thread thank you!!! That's my configuration: iMon Manager - Frontview = Never Minidisplay - Port = USB - Advanced * Display Type = VFD * Use SG_VFD.dll = flag * Force reload during driver start = flag
Found the solution in that thread thank you!!! That's my configuration: iMon Manager - Frontview = Never Minidisplay...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.4 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Since there is no ATSC file in the tuningdetails folder, I assume that MP is using the ATSC tuning space from the Windows registry. Even though this is a fresh OS install, I thought I'd better confirm that the registry entry is correct. The registry correctly lists max physical channel as 69, but MP stops scanning at 68. Scan...
Since there is no ATSC file in the tuningdetails folder, I assume that MP is using the ATSC tuning space from the Windows registry...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
thanks for looking at this Roy! Sorry about the delay, only get time come the weekends to play with my htpc. Heres the pic! Hope it makes sense to you. Im also having prob with my emulator art work in "film strip view" too. The art-work that is displayed is one behind what game title i am looking to play, will take a screen shot...
thanks for looking at this Roy! Sorry about the delay, only get time come the weekends to play with my htpc. Heres the pic! Hope...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide 3 Windows Version: Xp (SP3) CPU Type: Intel E6750...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 no radio? DE
in the requirements in the manual (GeneralRequirements - MediaPortal Manual Documentation) does not even mention radio at all and the only mention of an MPEG codec says there is already one included for watching TV (refering to the decoder rather than the encoder I needed) I will post a suguestion in the otehr forum for the error...
in the requirements in the manual (GeneralRequirements - MediaPortal Manual Documentation) does not even mention radio at all and...
my compasate card does DVB-T, analogue TV and FM. Mediaportal tells me that it does not support FM. TV-Server Version...
Replies
Views
Don't hit the return button, just the ok. IF the is a problem starting MP or Config, delete the mediaportal.xml and start again, this can be found at. XP = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Appdata\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal Vista = C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
Don't hit the return button, just the ok. IF the is a problem starting MP or Config, delete the mediaportal.xml and start again...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Basic CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Still in 1.0.1 Hi all, I was happy to notice that v1.0.1 was released last week , because i've been following bug 0001957: TV Client doesn't reconnect if TV Server stops & restarts - MediaPortal Bugtracker for a while now. Unfortunately I still have the same problem as before :( If I disconnect the network cable,I recieve...
Still in 1.0.1 Hi all, I was happy to notice that v1.0.1 was released last week , because i've been following bug 0001957: TV...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Premium CPU...
Replies
Views
The requirement for MediaPortal is a DirectX 9 capable card w/min 128 MB memory. Yours is only DX8, so this might be your problem, although I know ppl are using MP w/DX8 cards, it is not recommended. There is a box you should tick in MP config for your hibernation problem.
The requirement for MediaPortal is a DirectX 9 capable card w/min 128 MB memory. Yours is only DX8, so this might be your problem...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: iNTEL...
Replies
Views
AW: ID3 tag Cover Art not displayed when ID3 has a "/" in Artist Name tag. Hi maybe, thats a little bit offtopic. but i have the same issue with in my big music database. the most of my personal 'Genre' have the letter '/' build in. see: Electronic/Dance Electronic/Dub Rock/Crossover Ska/Traditional this is something I've noticed a...
AW: ID3 tag Cover Art not displayed when ID3 has a "/" in Artist Name tag. Hi maybe, thats a little bit offtopic. but i have the...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 - 2.4GHz...
Replies
Views
I do not recall seeing a place where the log level of TVService can be adjusted. I would suggest waiting for the next time it happens and then attach all files from the TVServer log directory:
I do not recall seeing a place where the log level of TVService can be adjusted. I would suggest waiting for the next time it...
TVService stops responding from time to time. How can I enable appropriate logging on the server to chase the problem? Thank you...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Laguages switch DE
Nobody knows how to switch audio streams??? In media player classic it works.
Nobody knows how to switch audio streams??? In media player classic it works.
In clear install version 1.0 disappears switch between languages (audio streams) for movies (not DVD) in on-screen-menu (F9) and by...
Replies
Views
the exactly message is:unable to connect to the tv server connected to the database all ip ports seem to be fine i discover that for a mistake i'll delete the files of the PsisDecd.dll patch (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/patch-multi-dvb-tuner-issue-channel-scan-crash-windows-xp-6344/) i ry to reinstall i...
the exactly message is:unable to connect to the tv server connected to the database all ip ports seem to be fine i discover that...
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP HOme it CPU Type: pentium d 3.2 ghz...
Replies
Views
Confirmation from US or CDN user with analogue OTA capable setup?
Confirmation from US or CDN user with analogue OTA capable setup?
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to resolve this bug ??? It's annoying that I can't go to the right menu see my original post under skins/mediastream https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediastream-305/bugreports-here-please-52732/index8.html#post374999
Is it possible to resolve this bug ??? It's annoying that I can't go to the right menu see my original post under...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream Hi. Well, the title says it all :) OK, for...
Replies
Views
Same here. I'll go to lunch sumthing, but i get the same. Everything works ok (scan channels and so) but in TVServer Setup i get "no signal" too (in TVClient too). I don't think its tv card related. Mine is a WinTV 1300 so... Later i'll post here my specs (and yes its running in a 2003 server i know its not supported but i...
Same here. I'll go to lunch sumthing, but i get the same. Everything works ok (scan channels and so) but in TVServer Setup i get...
TV-Server Version[1.0]: MediaPortal Version[1.0]: MediaPortal Skin[default]: [b]Windows Version[vista home premium sp1]...
Replies
Views
Has this been picked up as a bug dev's?
Has this been picked up as a bug dev's?
This has been the case since I started using MP back in the v0.2 days. I can't see any reasons (other than lack of developer time)...
Replies
Views
I confirm this bug, I faced it too
I confirm this bug, I faced it too
This problem was experienced using the HD Starter plugin generated from "Blu-Ray / HD-DVD Player with PowerDVD (a working...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/yac-externalplugin-60908/#post428551
Hi, Please try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/yac-externalplugin-60908/#post428551
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: P4...
Replies
Views
I've have problems when i play for second time a song. The album icon of the song dissapear! I think the problem is when MP apply the "sort" feature, each time i play for first time an album.
I've have problems when i play for second time a song. The album icon of the song dissapear! I think the problem is when MP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two (Wide Screen) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I don't know what happend, but the issue is fixed for me on both computers.
I don't know what happend, but the issue is fixed for me on both computers.
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom