1.0 final and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz HDD: Seagate 500Gb, Seagate 500Gb, WD 1000Gb, WD 1000Gb Memory: 2x1024 DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K premium Video Card: ASUS EN9600GT Silent/HTDI 512 Video Card Driver: 175.19 Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3 Windows Version: WinXP-SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
I have made a zip file with all of my avi files inside it. If you extract this to a directory and do a scan using your script you will see the errors & conflicts I am getting. I knew there was a way to show you! Spaldo
I have made a zip file with all of my avi files inside it. If you extract this to a directory and do a scan using your script you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Windows Version: Windows Vista Here are some bugs that appear to have never been resolved with the...
Replies
Views
thanks for looking at this Roy! Sorry about the delay, only get time come the weekends to play with my htpc. Heres the pic! Hope it makes sense to you. Im also having prob with my emulator art work in "film strip view" too. The art-work that is displayed is one behind what game title i am looking to play, will take a screen shot...
thanks for looking at this Roy! Sorry about the delay, only get time come the weekends to play with my htpc. Heres the pic! Hope...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide 3 Windows Version: Xp (SP3) CPU Type: Intel E6750...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah, it's the same woth youtube.fm, not sure i told dukus about it, but you could reply to the thread so he knows. Regards Roy
Hi, Yeah, it's the same woth youtube.fm, not sure i told dukus about it, but you could reply to the thread so he knows...
A number of users have this issue with 1.0 so i'm suprised to not see a bug report already. Basically, my music only plays one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music reorg crash DE
Hi, If this still a issue when using Blue3 or Blue3Wide, please attach "proper"(that means, start log collector etc & then MP, make the bug & collect) logs, the first post it's missing allot of info in mediaportal.log. Regards Roy
Hi, If this still a issue when using Blue3 or Blue3Wide, please attach "proper"(that means, start log collector etc & then MP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.2...
Replies
Views
This problem is caused by Vista TV Pack 2008. See this thread for more details
This problem is caused by Vista TV Pack 2008. See this thread for more details
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Native skin is Blue Wide (16:10). Single monitor/display. Issue: The "Resize Window to Skin" option results in the MP window oversized and partially off-screen. MP window then has to be manually moved and resized on screen by user. Switching this option off (default setting) results in MP starting up as a normalised window but...
Native skin is Blue Wide (16:10). Single monitor/display. Issue: The "Resize Window to Skin" option results in the MP window...
Native skin is Blue Wide (16:10). Single monitor/display. Issue: The "Resize Window to Skin" option results in the MP window...
Replies
Views
In order to connect to a remote graph in Vista you need to register proppage.dll. Which version of MP are you on? This is definitely no longer an issue since MP 1.0.0. I'm looking at the source code of MP 1.0.2 right now and it is fine. There is definitely something else wrong with your system. Did you use GraphEdit to connect...
In order to connect to a remote graph in Vista you need to register proppage.dll. Which version of MP are you on? This is...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21688 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type...
Replies
Views
The requirement for MediaPortal is a DirectX 9 capable card w/min 128 MB memory. Yours is only DX8, so this might be your problem, although I know ppl are using MP w/DX8 cards, it is not recommended. There is a box you should tick in MP config for your hibernation problem.
The requirement for MediaPortal is a DirectX 9 capable card w/min 128 MB memory. Yours is only DX8, so this might be your problem...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: iNTEL...
Replies
Views
any word from the mp devs? :/
any word from the mp devs? :/
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the information, I really don't have a need for the EPG grabber in my case, as I'm using the Schedules Direct plugin for ATSC over the air broadcast, but someone else might find it useful. regards, Chuck BTW... still no issues to report. :D so after BIOS, video and audio driver updates things are so far running...
Thanks for the information, I really don't have a need for the EPG grabber in my case, as I'm using the Schedules Direct plugin for...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU...
Replies
Views
I've have problems when i play for second time a song. The album icon of the song dissapear! I think the problem is when MP apply the "sort" feature, each time i play for first time an album.
I've have problems when i play for second time a song. The album icon of the song dissapear! I think the problem is when MP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two (Wide Screen) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Now that is good service on your first post mallenet :D You just need to wait for the next public SVN release and it will be fixed. Thanks alot to speedy rtv!
Now that is good service on your first post mallenet :D You just need to wait for the next public SVN release and it will be...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Skin: Any (Blue Wide & Monchrome) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3 GHz HDD: Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Memory: 3 GB DDR 400 DIMM Motherboard: FIC P4M-915GD1-LF Video Card: Club HD3450 256MB DDR2 Video Card Driver: ATI CCC 8.12 Sound Card: Realtek High...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 MCE RU2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
When using SVN 22162, Mediaportal freezes quite often when the miniEPG is selected during Live TV. Occurs most often when switching channels using miniEPG Screen will freeze and but sound will continue to be heard. Issue was not present when using SVN 21864 TV-Server Version: 1 SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1 SNV 22162...
When using SVN 22162, Mediaportal freezes quite often when the miniEPG is selected during Live TV. Occurs most often when...
When using SVN 22162, Mediaportal freezes quite often when the miniEPG is selected during Live TV. Occurs most often when...
Replies
Views
These are on the requirements page, just scroll down, but the hardware selection forum may be useful for info as well. HTH
These are on the requirements page, just scroll down, but the hardware selection forum may be useful for info as well. HTH
MP crash. attaching logs. TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 latest svn (today) MediaPortal Skin: blue3...
Replies
Views
Don't hit the return button, just the ok. IF the is a problem starting MP or Config, delete the mediaportal.xml and start again, this can be found at. XP = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Appdata\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal Vista = C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
Don't hit the return button, just the ok. IF the is a problem starting MP or Config, delete the mediaportal.xml and start again...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Basic CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Hello Kaoh Well, i don't think that this could be the reason because the problem starts not with the beginning of cutting and saving a video file; the problem starts when i'm shutting down the other system. independent on how long i haven't done anything. ...
Hello Kaoh Well, i don't think that this could be the reason because the problem starts not with the beginning of cutting and...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium...
Replies
Views
any ideas guys?
any ideas guys?
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: xp pro (service pack 3) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Wide3 Windows Version: Vista Business CPU Type: Xeon HDD: 2 x 500GB Memory: 3GB Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: FireDTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: Latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Wide3 Windows Version: Vista Business CPU Type: Xeon HDD: 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Wide3 Windows Version: Vista Business CPU Type: Xeon HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy I seem to be having similar problems. I have dual screen, single seat set up with Windows monitor power down set to 10 min and no screen saver. This shuts down fine with no MP running. When I first open MP the screen still blanks fine with MP running. After a movie, recorded TV etc even though no "moving picture" seems...
Hi Roy I seem to be having similar problems. I have dual screen, single seat set up with Windows monitor power down set to 10...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN 23-2009 22-00 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN 23-2009 22-00.rar MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic SP1 CPU Type: Intel E4500, 2.2GHz HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Dell Vostro 200SL Video Card: XFX 9500GT low-profile Video Card Driver: 181.20 Sound Card: Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Found the solution in that thread thank you!!! That's my configuration: iMon Manager - Frontview = Never Minidisplay - Port = USB - Advanced * Display Type = VFD * Use SG_VFD.dll = flag * Force reload during driver start = flag
Found the solution in that thread thank you!!! That's my configuration: iMon Manager - Frontview = Never Minidisplay...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.4 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 64-bit Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: HDD: 500GB Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Technisat SkyStar HD2 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 64-bit Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: HDD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 64-bit Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi Craig, I do have a work around. I use vbscript to detect the resume standby events from windows. It is not a clean solution, but better something that works :) The script looks like: Dim process Dim shell Set colMonitoredEvents = GetObject("winmgmts:")._ ExecNotificationQuery("Select * from...
Hi Craig, I do have a work around. I use vbscript to detect the resume standby events from windows. It is not a clean solution...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta 0.4.298 Windows Version: WinVista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4400X2 HDD: 74GB Raptor Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: NVIDIA NForce4 Asus Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT Video Card Driver: 7.15.11.7813 Sound Card: Nvidia MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta 0.4.298 Windows Version: WinVista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4400X2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta 0.4.298 Windows Version: WinVista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4400X2...
Replies
Views
UAC want MP to run with admin rights in order to stop/start services. I anyway fixed the exception in SVN21326. Simone
UAC want MP to run with admin rights in order to stop/start services. I anyway fixed the exception in SVN21326. Simone
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.7 for MP1.0 final...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: Seagate 80Gb, Samsung 500Gb, Western Digital 1Tb Memory: 2GB OCZ DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Abit A-N78HD Video Card: nVidia Geforce 8200 Video Card Driver: nVidia forceware...
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Version: v1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.6 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 4:3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350 HDD: Samsung SpinPoint 160GB Memory: 1GB (2x512) DDR2-800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA69GM-S2H Video Card: ATI Radeon X300 SE Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.2 Sound Card: Onboard...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 4:3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 4:3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LiveTV freezing DE
Seems I spoke too soon. The same problem's just happened with the default tsreader.ax. It also causes the MP interface to become non-responsive. I'm going to try moving my timeshift folder from RAMdisk to hard-drive. If that doesn't stop the problem happening, I'll try the latest SVN and failing that, revert to 21720, which didn't...
Seems I spoke too soon. The same problem's just happened with the default tsreader.ax. It also causes the MP interface to become...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom