1.0 final and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
I have something similar, no motor dish, but the settings to wait for scrambled channels and/or time shift after RC3 or RC4 are not used, I think are fixed to something like 4 seconds..I remember in previous versions, the limit was not 30 seconds like now and did work.. I think anyway that if that timeout limit is configurable need...
I have something similar, no motor dish, but the settings to wait for scrambled channels and/or time shift after RC3 or RC4 are not...
TV-Server Version: Media Portal 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Could you please post a fresh log file where only the play and seek operations are included? Your current log files are about 45 mbytes which is quite huge to seek through :thx:
Could you please post a fresh log file where only the play and seek operations are included? Your current log files are about 45...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: Vista (amd64) SP...
Replies
Views
Stumbled into this problem myself. Latest (own build) SVN-version. Actually I've seen it for a while, but today was the first day I looked a bit deeper on the the problem... and as said before, Daemon mounts the image, then a delete operation is performed which results in an error. (File in use problem, most probably.)
Stumbled into this problem myself. Latest (own build) SVN-version. Actually I've seen it for a while, but today was the first...
'delete this movie' problem on media archives like iso,bin, etc. I have set Daemontools within Mediaportal - mapping works fine...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you talk about TV Server Configuration & which part or posted in wrong part of forum, meaning MP Configuration? Regards Roy
Hi, Do you talk about TV Server Configuration & which part or posted in wrong part of forum, meaning MP Configuration? Regards...
Values entered in video extension are first saved on program exit. Thus if you make a video scan for newly entered extension they...
Replies
Views
The database backend (provider SQLServer) could not be reached. Check your SQL server configuration first. Otherwise, uninstall and delete the database files and reinstall SQL using "MediaPortal" as the password.
The database backend (provider SQLServer) could not be reached. Check your SQL server configuration first. Otherwise, uninstall...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1 (1.0) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.7 for MP1.0 final...
Replies
Views
We had something like this already in SVN by mistake and many users reported that their card wasn't working anymore after this. Therefor we can't add such a general solution to the code. We need a solution where the user can set these values. Hopefully in one of the next upcoming versions of MP we will have this solution. MisterD
We had something like this already in SVN by mistake and many users reported that their card wasn't working anymore after this...
TV-Server Version: 1.0-SVN rev 21374 TvCardAnalog.SetupCaptureFormat() immediately returns if (_pinCapture == null). Isn't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have the same problem at the same configuration. Regards, Daniel
Hi, I have the same problem at the same configuration. Regards, Daniel
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 1.0 + minidisplay.dll ver. 1.0.0.21222 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 1.0 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Depends whether the logs would include information about zoom mode changes. Most things are logged, so they would probably help the developers see what is going on with your system and combination of codecs. Best wishes, Mark
Depends whether the logs would include information about zoom mode changes. Most things are logged, so they would probably help the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
Still present in 1.1.0 BETA1 (bump) ;)
Still present in 1.1.0 BETA1 (bump) ;)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel core2 2,66 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Most of the files you can play in wmp you can fix by selecting ffdshow as audio codecs(you may have to in ffdshow audio config -> codecs -> MP1, MP2 to mp3lib, save & test) in MP, thats how we have seen this before..... Regards Roy
Hi, Most of the files you can play in wmp you can fix by selecting ffdshow as audio codecs(you may have to in ffdshow audio...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home...
Replies
Views
I've solved the problem temporarily by changing the radiotimes grabber definition file (1-xmltv_radiotimes_com.xml) from: <Info language="en" availableDays="0" timezone="GMT Standard Time" version="2.0.3" /> to: <Info language="en" availableDays="0" timezone="W. Europe Standard Time" version="2.0.3" /> This way no time...
I've solved the problem temporarily by changing the radiotimes grabber definition file (1-xmltv_radiotimes_com.xml) from...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Christmas Windows Version: Windows XP proff...
Replies
Views
After putting the PC to standby for around 2 hours, it works OK. Changed audio codec to latest ffdshow tryouts and changing channels works OK also now. Attatching working logs
After putting the PC to standby for around 2 hours, it works OK. Changed audio codec to latest ffdshow tryouts and changing...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: xp SP3 CPU Type: C2D E720@2.54 GHz...
Replies
Views
I noticed closed captions information is stripped from my recorded files and I think wrong NTSC settings could be the reason. What NTSC settings should be there for North American cable?
I noticed closed captions information is stripped from my recorded files and I think wrong NTSC settings could be the reason. What...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final w/ SVN 22162 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Yes, your right. The Problem is, that only Channels are selected that have more than 1 group associated. Maybe you have deleted the "All Channels" Group like me. I think that it is maybe better that user can't delete the "all channels group".
Yes, your right. The Problem is, that only Channels are selected that have more than 1 group associated. Maybe you have deleted...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP32 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
any word from the mp devs? :/
any word from the mp devs? :/
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3...
Replies
Views
Just enable autoload vsfilter in haali media splitter. This is not a bug by Media Portal.
Just enable autoload vsfilter in haali media splitter. This is not a bug by Media Portal.
It looks like this bug has been kicking around for well over a year, but has no entries in the Bugtracker. It would be nice to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, Are you talking about TV Server Configuration or MP Configuration(think it's the last since that has the expert mode)? Regards Roy
Hi, Are you talking about TV Server Configuration or MP Configuration(think it's the last since that has the expert mode)...
If you install MediaPortal with Server and Client on a PC and after the restart of your pc, tv server configuration will start...
Replies
Views
Why not using ffdshow-tryout as divx codec :P ? Simone
Why not using ffdshow-tryout as divx codec :P ? Simone
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 and 0203svn MediaPortal Skin: MPStream Windows Version: WIN XP SP3 - Clean install no...
Replies
Views
There seems to be 2 problems, one seems to be your cam settings, the other was a D3D error (directx) Make sure you have video memory set to 256mb in the BIOS Cam settings I know nothing about, except make sure you have the latest updates for them.
There seems to be 2 problems, one seems to be your cam settings, the other was a D3D error (directx) Make sure you have video...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon x2...
Replies
Views
I've upgraded to Vista and saw this same issue happening yesterday.
I've upgraded to Vista and saw this same issue happening yesterday.
TV-Server Version: MP1 MediaPortal Version: MP1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Hi Thanks for you contribution. Chemilli already fixed it in on 2009-04-03.
Hi Thanks for you contribution. Chemilli already fixed it in on 2009-04-03.
Using the latest SVN revision 22162, I came up with a problem. I have uninstalled the TV Server, but it left a log on...
Replies
Views
This "issue" is handled and therefore shouldn't lead to a crash. Please always post full logs. The mediaportal.log itself will most likely indicate what is wrong with your system.
This "issue" is handled and therefore shouldn't lead to a crash. Please always post full logs. The mediaportal.log itself will most...
It seems like the text reversing (for LTR languages such as Hebrew) has some kind of bug. I've noticed for a while that some...
Replies
Views
HI Markus was your problem solved? i am getting a similar error with MP or at least i get the message re rendering device not working. I am using MP and TV server config in conjunciton with 4tr to record from DVB-S card. I am not sure what changed but up until a couple of weeks ago everyhitng worked fine, i have also...
HI Markus was your problem solved? i am getting a similar error with MP or at least i get the message re rendering device not...
My last upgrade from MP 1.0 RC2 to MP 1.0 was not a good decision: With the new version there are many problems: 1.) After a...
Replies
Views
Yip, I reported same on internal team forums.
Yip, I reported same on internal team forums.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 0.8 Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Having read the thread below and others about issues with EPG grabbing causing Server hangs https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/tvservice-not-closing-timeshift-freeze-disable-epg-33276/ I made the following changes - In TVServer > PowerScheduler PlugIn > EPG > checked "Prevent standby if grabbing" - In TVServer >...
Having read the thread below and others about issues with EPG grabbing causing Server hangs...
Logs attached for problem I've been seeing repeatdly. Everything going fine then suddenly EPG screen is garbage. Only a couple of...
Replies
Views
Perhaps of use to you: I had a problem with BBC HD and DVB subtitles crashing MediaPortal. Switching them off in MediaPortal Config solved it. 0001912: HD sized DVB subtitles are causing a crash - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Perhaps of use to you: I had a problem with BBC HD and DVB subtitles crashing MediaPortal. Switching them off in MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi again Ian :) Yes, I've seen this problem too. I think there's a temporary table that gets updated ("_recordingsInProgressList"???) but it seems not to check the Channel Name when determining if a show is already in the list. +1 for this bug Mark
Hi again Ian :) Yes, I've seen this problem too. I think there's a temporary table that gets updated...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 +djblu tswriter MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: vista sp1...
Replies
Views
I have created a raw TS dump. I would like to upload it as described here : Debugging/TS-dumps - MediaPortal Manual Documentation , but I can't connect to the server (connection rejected)....
I have created a raw TS dump. I would like to upload it as described here : Debugging/TS-dumps - MediaPortal Manual Documentation ...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: DarkBlue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
M
So you are not even willing to spend a couple of minutes on collecting log files but want someone else to spend hours on fixing the bugs that occur on your side :S Nowadays it is impossible (especially for such a small team) to test all software/hardware configurations. Therefore the team is of course depending on the help of the...
So you are not even willing to spend a couple of minutes on collecting log files but want someone else to spend hours on fixing...
so many......not recording, not going to sleep, change DVD audio, not restarting after resuming from standby, not able to delete...
Replies
Views
Hi, Follow the bug report rules & post logs, if not it will be removed. Regards Roy
Hi, Follow the bug report rules & post logs, if not it will be removed. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 + latest updates...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom