1.0 final and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
MP1 MP2 Music reorg crash DE
Hi, If this still a issue when using Blue3 or Blue3Wide, please attach "proper"(that means, start log collector etc & then MP, make the bug & collect) logs, the first post it's missing allot of info in mediaportal.log. Regards Roy
Hi, If this still a issue when using Blue3 or Blue3Wide, please attach "proper"(that means, start log collector etc & then MP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2 2.2...
Replies
Views
basicly there is no way to make the imon VFD work at the same time as the remote. it used to work and now it doesn't. this thread has a big discusion but the best results achieved only get it to half work...
basicly there is no way to make the imon VFD work at the same time as the remote. it used to work and now it doesn't. this thread...
basicly there is no way to make the imon VFD work at the same time as the remote. it used to work and now it doesn't. this thread...
Replies
Views
Why not using ffdshow-tryout as divx codec :P ? Simone
Why not using ffdshow-tryout as divx codec :P ? Simone
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 and 0203svn MediaPortal Skin: MPStream Windows Version: WIN XP SP3 - Clean install no...
Replies
Views
Thanks Thanks Scidoctor. I'm still on my learner plates with this program Pinnacle app/drivers I used were Vista 32 bit System drivers for the 310i (Pinnacle PCTV drivers) Pinnacle PCTV Installer for Windows Media Center 3.1 (also on site .. won't paste massive link) ** I just found version 3.2 on their website and will try that...
Thanks Thanks Scidoctor. I'm still on my learner plates with this program Pinnacle app/drivers I used were Vista 32 bit System...
TV server 1.0 Pinnacle 310i (Analog, DVB and FM) Phillips chipset 713xx DVB-Tworks fine - Analoge TV and FM does not. TV server...
Replies
Views
Ok, just for the protocol: changed to Cyberlink Mpeg Codec in the TV section and the problem is gone! Now I get commercials again :rolleyes: :thx: a lot for the help :) ARE2
Ok, just for the protocol: changed to Cyberlink Mpeg Codec in the TV section and the problem is gone! Now I get commercials...
Hi, MP shows a really annoying behaviour on my htpc watching the german Pro7 or RTL channels. When on this channels a commercial...
Replies
Views
thanks for looking at this Roy! Sorry about the delay, only get time come the weekends to play with my htpc. Heres the pic! Hope it makes sense to you. Im also having prob with my emulator art work in "film strip view" too. The art-work that is displayed is one behind what game title i am looking to play, will take a screen shot...
thanks for looking at this Roy! Sorry about the delay, only get time come the weekends to play with my htpc. Heres the pic! Hope...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide 3 Windows Version: Xp (SP3) CPU Type: Intel E6750...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V1 MediaPortal Skin: MP Stream Windows Version: WIN XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD various HDD: Various Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Various Video Card: nvdivia 8600GT Video Card Driver: 178.24 Sound Card: various Sound Card AC3: Various Sound Card Driver: Various 1. TV Card: Leadtek DTV1000 1. TV Card Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V1 MediaPortal Skin: MP Stream Windows Version: WIN XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD various HDD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V1 MediaPortal Skin: MP Stream Windows Version: WIN XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD various HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Keyboard input bugs DE
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 Service pack 1 CPU Type: AMD X2 64 4800 HDD: Seagate 7200.11 1TB Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: ATI HD 3200...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813 MediaPortal Skin...
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
There seems to be 2 problems, one seems to be your cam settings, the other was a D3D error (directx) Make sure you have video memory set to 256mb in the BIOS Cam settings I know nothing about, except make sure you have the latest updates for them.
There seems to be 2 problems, one seems to be your cam settings, the other was a D3D error (directx) Make sure you have video...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon x2...
Replies
Views
I've have problems when i play for second time a song. The album icon of the song dissapear! I think the problem is when MP apply the "sort" feature, each time i play for first time an album.
I've have problems when i play for second time a song. The album icon of the song dissapear! I think the problem is when MP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two (Wide Screen) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4850e HDD: Samsung 400gb Memory: 4 GB Motherboard: ASUS M3A-H/HDMI Video Card: Radeon HD 3200 (onboard) Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.1 Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
What can I do? So what do you suggest as a developer. Will one of you have a look at it? Do you intend to make a bugreport on Mantis? What can I do?
What can I do? So what do you suggest as a developer. Will one of you have a look at it? Do you intend to make a bugreport on...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic SP1 CPU Type: Intel E4500, 2.2GHz HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Dell Vostro 200SL Video Card: XFX 9500GT low-profile Video Card Driver: 181.20 Sound Card: Creative SoundBlaster Audigy SE...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 SVN 21720 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Don't hit the return button, just the ok. IF the is a problem starting MP or Config, delete the mediaportal.xml and start again, this can be found at. XP = C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Appdata\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal Vista = C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
Don't hit the return button, just the ok. IF the is a problem starting MP or Config, delete the mediaportal.xml and start again...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Basic CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Depends whether the logs would include information about zoom mode changes. Most things are logged, so they would probably help the developers see what is going on with your system and combination of codecs. Best wishes, Mark
Depends whether the logs would include information about zoom mode changes. Most things are logged, so they would probably help the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just downloaded and installed the new MediaPortal and discovered that when setting up my analogue Hauppauge pvr-350 card, it was not possible to set the quality control. This worked just fine in 0.2.3 (if I remember the version number correctly) Regards Hair TV-Server Version: 1.0 ??? MediaPortal Version...
Hi, Just downloaded and installed the new MediaPortal and discovered that when setting up my analogue Hauppauge pvr-350 card, it...
Hi, Just downloaded and installed the new MediaPortal and discovered that when setting up my analogue Hauppauge pvr-350 card, it...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel Q8200 HDD: 120G Memory: 2G Motherboard: Gigabyte EP45-UD3R Video Card: Radeon 3450 Video Card Driver: 8.12 Sound Card: Integrated Sound Card AC3: Optical Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
I don't know what happend, but the issue is fixed for me on both computers.
I don't know what happend, but the issue is fixed for me on both computers.
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP, SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
From tvserver error.log: That is really strange!
From tvserver error.log: That is really strange!
I have a freeze on the Mini EPG, my Media Portal is totaly stuck and I cannot use it. I have to find the solution. So here's the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Are you talking about TV Server Configuration or MP Configuration(think it's the last since that has the expert mode)? Regards Roy
Hi, Are you talking about TV Server Configuration or MP Configuration(think it's the last since that has the expert mode)...
If you install MediaPortal with Server and Client on a PC and after the restart of your pc, tv server configuration will start...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
TV-Server Version: 1.0 (Single Seat) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 + Fixes CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta 0.4.298 Windows Version: WinVista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4400X2 HDD: 74GB Raptor Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: NVIDIA NForce4 Asus Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT Video Card Driver: 7.15.11.7813 Sound Card: Nvidia MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta 0.4.298 Windows Version: WinVista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4400X2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta 0.4.298 Windows Version: WinVista SP1 CPU Type: AMD 4400X2...
Replies
Views
Ahh, thank you. I was having the same problem with old config files in vista's VirtualStore after I did a "clean" install of 1.0.0.0 final. Not only was an old version showing on the splash screen (1.0.0.0 RC2), but also WebEPG-conf was failing when i tried to import channel data from TV Server with the log file showing that it...
Ahh, thank you. I was having the same problem with old config files in vista's VirtualStore after I did a "clean" install of...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: standard Windows Version: Vista Ultimate (on client...
Replies
Views
Having read the thread below and others about issues with EPG grabbing causing Server hangs https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/tvservice-not-closing-timeshift-freeze-disable-epg-33276/ I made the following changes - In TVServer > PowerScheduler PlugIn > EPG > checked "Prevent standby if grabbing" - In TVServer >...
Having read the thread below and others about issues with EPG grabbing causing Server hangs...
Logs attached for problem I've been seeing repeatdly. Everything going fine then suddenly EPG screen is garbage. Only a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hi, Think this it's not going anywhere, you're talking about different versions which has nothing in common since latest version is with TV server & the old one with TV Engine2(so called old lady), also talking about RC5 which it's not here so thread closed! Regards Roy
Hi, Think this it's not going anywhere, you're talking about different versions which has nothing in common since latest version...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1 final MediaPortal Skin: b3w Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz...
Replies
Views
Have rechecked system. It now works flawlessly just as ronilse and geov indicate. Maybe various codec swapping/comparisons had made my system unstable???????. ffdshow was involved. Anyway works perfectly here now. K
Have rechecked system. It now works flawlessly just as ronilse and geov indicate. Maybe various codec swapping/comparisons had...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final (no SVNs) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final (no SVNs) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for nice app! :) I've got a problem with FTP folders in Video: whenever I reenter video view left in FTP mode it stops working until entire application is restarted. Log text follows. Steps to reproduce: - start video playback - go to video FTP folder - go fullscreen - go back - video file view shows empty screen...
Hi and thanks for nice app! :) I've got a problem with FTP folders in Video: whenever I reenter video view left in FTP mode it...
Hi and thanks for nice app! :) I've got a problem with FTP folders in Video: whenever I reenter video view left in FTP mode it...
Replies
Views
Stumbled into this problem myself. Latest (own build) SVN-version. Actually I've seen it for a while, but today was the first day I looked a bit deeper on the the problem... and as said before, Daemon mounts the image, then a delete operation is performed which results in an error. (File in use problem, most probably.)
Stumbled into this problem myself. Latest (own build) SVN-version. Actually I've seen it for a while, but today was the first...
'delete this movie' problem on media archives like iso,bin, etc. I have set Daemontools within Mediaportal - mapping works fine...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium Mobile 1,73Ghz HDD: 160GB toshiba 2,5" SATA Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Aopen Video Card: Nvidia 8400GS Video Card Driver: 175.16 Sound Card: Realtek ALC880 (onboard) Sound Card AC3: Realtek...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
These are on the requirements page, just scroll down, but the hardware selection forum may be useful for info as well. HTH
These are on the requirements page, just scroll down, but the hardware selection forum may be useful for info as well. HTH
MP crash. attaching logs. TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 latest svn (today) MediaPortal Skin: blue3...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom