1.0 final and SVN Builds (7 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
MP1 MP2 Screen Freezes DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 3.2+ HDD: WD 500 GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Gigabyte Video Card: ATI Radeon 2100 (onboard) Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 3.2+ HDD: WD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 3.2+ HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Has this been picked up as a bug dev's?
Has this been picked up as a bug dev's?
This has been the case since I started using MP back in the v0.2 days. I can't see any reasons (other than lack of developer time)...
Replies
Views
Having read the thread below and others about issues with EPG grabbing causing Server hangs https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/tvservice-not-closing-timeshift-freeze-disable-epg-33276/ I made the following changes - In TVServer > PowerScheduler PlugIn > EPG > checked "Prevent standby if grabbing" - In TVServer >...
Having read the thread below and others about issues with EPG grabbing causing Server hangs...
Logs attached for problem I've been seeing repeatdly. Everything going fine then suddenly EPG screen is garbage. Only a couple of...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my late response and thank you for helping me out. To clarify; there is an LNB switch to use two fixed dishes (Hotbird and Turksat) which we share in the building. There is no DiSEqC motor in the system. DiSEqC for CNBC-e channel is configured to Level1 A/A. (It does not mean DiSEqC motor is enabled -as far as I know- and...
Sorry for my late response and thank you for helping me out. To clarify; there is an LNB switch to use two fixed dishes (Hotbird...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core...
Replies
Views
I'm also seeing some odd behavior with subchannels but it's related to overlapping recordings on the same channel. I'll use a different thread.
I'm also seeing some odd behavior with subchannels but it's related to overlapping recordings on the same channel. I'll use a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-01-07-2009--22-21-Rev21306 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Skin "Blue3wide" has wrong size on 16:9 display in mp3-playmode (showing the title details). It'S to small (see attachment).
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-01-07-2009--22-21-Rev21306 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Skin...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: mediaportal-svn-01-07-2009--22-21-Rev21306 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Skin...
Replies
Views
M
So you are not even willing to spend a couple of minutes on collecting log files but want someone else to spend hours on fixing the bugs that occur on your side :S Nowadays it is impossible (especially for such a small team) to test all software/hardware configurations. Therefore the team is of course depending on the help of the...
So you are not even willing to spend a couple of minutes on collecting log files but want someone else to spend hours on fixing...
so many......not recording, not going to sleep, change DVD audio, not restarting after resuming from standby, not able to delete...
Replies
Views
nope...sorry... i am not realy a pro here... hahaha wish i was but i found my problem and just try to share with the rest..
nope...sorry... i am not realy a pro here... hahaha wish i was but i found my problem and just try to share with the rest..
TV-Server Version: MP1 MediaPortal Version: MP1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
I've upgraded to Vista and saw this same issue happening yesterday.
I've upgraded to Vista and saw this same issue happening yesterday.
TV-Server Version: MP1 MediaPortal Version: MP1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Ahh, thank you. I was having the same problem with old config files in vista's VirtualStore after I did a "clean" install of 1.0.0.0 final. Not only was an old version showing on the splash screen (1.0.0.0 RC2), but also WebEPG-conf was failing when i tried to import channel data from TV Server with the log file showing that it...
Ahh, thank you. I was having the same problem with old config files in vista's VirtualStore after I did a "clean" install of...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: standard Windows Version: Vista Ultimate (on client...
Replies
Views
Same here. I'll go to lunch sumthing, but i get the same. Everything works ok (scan channels and so) but in TVServer Setup i get "no signal" too (in TVClient too). I don't think its tv card related. Mine is a WinTV 1300 so... Later i'll post here my specs (and yes its running in a 2003 server i know its not supported but i...
Same here. I'll go to lunch sumthing, but i get the same. Everything works ok (scan channels and so) but in TVServer Setup i get...
TV-Server Version[1.0]: MediaPortal Version[1.0]: MediaPortal Skin[default]: [b]Windows Version[vista home premium sp1]...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Start up Problems DE
When I open media portal everything seems fine until about the time it shows " loading windows plug ins" and then I get this error report. the error report stays on the screen but yet still it seems like the media portal is up and running I even listened to the audio of an Mpg video I had on my Pc but never see the video. All while...
When I open media portal everything seems fine until about the time it shows " loading windows plug ins" and then I get this...
When I open media portal everything seems fine until about the time it shows " loading windows plug ins" and then I get this...
Replies
Views
looks like it works in 1.0.1.0, FM still doesn't but that's a different matter.
looks like it works in 1.0.1.0, FM still doesn't but that's a different matter.
I added a radio streem (mediaplayser plays it fine) and it will not play. using bass the errors are the same as I have noted for...
Replies
Views
Right now think that the way to do this is to add a read thread to TsBuffer. That thread would then make sure the buffers in TsBUffer are filled up in advance of them being needed. That solution should work regardless of whether it's a timeshift(using MultiFileReader) or a recording(using FileReader). Currently the buffer count in...
Right now think that the way to do this is to add a read thread to TsBuffer. That thread would then make sure the buffers in...
Hi, please read my analyze Stutter in MediPortal streaming server and comment. Best regards Magnus TV-Server Version: TV...
Replies
Views
I took almost an entire afternoon yesterday to update my system. Updated BIOS, video and audio drivers (took a while to get the video update to work... but did eventually). Had to do a fresh install of MP, restored my db's. Music played all day, then turned on TV this evening and no lock-up, no stutter, no weird stuff. Got the...
I took almost an entire afternoon yesterday to update my system. Updated BIOS, video and audio drivers (took a while to get the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU...
Replies
Views
That works correctly for me also, using creative audigy4. But I have had things go foobar on the driver when the above happens, but it did it for all files video\audio, reinstalling the driver resolved, whether it could just affect one application, possibly, may be how it outputs the sound to the driver, or be a certain frequency.
That works correctly for me also, using creative audigy4. But I have had things go foobar on the driver when the above happens...
TV-Server Version: 1.0Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Premium CPU Type: Quad...
Replies
Views
Hi Again, the problem is solved on my side :) See the following: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/untested-mediaportal-tv-server-1-0-svn-builds-268/mediaportal-svn-snapshot-02-15-2009-12-22h-revision-21720-rar-54862/index6.html#post379686 Nevertheless thx for the afforts of trying to help :) Regards ARE2
Hi Again, the problem is solved on my side :) See the following...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 32 Bit CPU Type: Phenom 9750...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 4850e HDD: Samsung 400gb Memory: 4 GB Motherboard: ASUS M3A-H/HDMI Video Card: Radeon HD 3200 (onboard) Video Card Driver: Catalyst 9.1 Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista x64 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Still present in 1.1.0 BETA1 (bump) ;)
Still present in 1.1.0 BETA1 (bump) ;)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel core2 2,66 HDD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core2Duo E4600 2.4Ghz HDD: 3x500GB Seagate Barracuda SATAII in RAID 5 Memory: 4GB Crucial PC6400 Motherboard: ASUS P5E-VM HDMI Video Card: Integrated Intel G35 Video Card Driver: 14.36.3.4990 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have trouble with the Trust MediaCenter/Vista Remote Keyboard, KB-2950 In the previous version 0.2.3 i can use all button of my keyboard: up, down,left,right,......but now i can use only the special in build mouse functions. I have this thread found, but this is in my opinion not solution...
I have trouble with the Trust MediaCenter/Vista Remote Keyboard, KB-2950 In the previous version 0.2.3 i can use all button of...
I have trouble with the Trust MediaCenter/Vista Remote Keyboard, KB-2950 In the previous version 0.2.3 i can use all button of...
Replies
Views
I have seen exactly the same behavior (sorry, I'm not currently able to test the .ts file provided...) With H264 stream Arcsoft and Cyberlink codecs are able to connect TsReader's video output pin, but ffdshow and MPC codecs fail. This is an error on TsReader (unfortunately I still haven't figured out how to fix it).
I have seen exactly the same behavior (sorry, I'm not currently able to test the .ts file provided...) With H264 stream Arcsoft...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type: Intel c2d...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy I know (sorry) and i would post other logs, but removed TVserver and installed SVN RC4. Will post full logs when i have error again. Thanks for replying though. Found a solution in using TVserver RC4 if others have same problem.
Hi Roy I know (sorry) and i would post other logs, but removed TVserver and installed SVN RC4. Will post full logs when i...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic SP1 CPU Type: HP 530 1.7GHz Centrino Duo HDD: Toshiba 80GB Memory: 1.5 GB Motherboard: HP/Intel Video Card: Intel 945 Integrated Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Conexant HD2 Sound Card Driver: 1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic SP1 CPU Type: HP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Home Basic SP1 CPU Type: HP...
Replies
Views
the exactly message is:unable to connect to the tv server connected to the database all ip ports seem to be fine i discover that for a mistake i'll delete the files of the PsisDecd.dll patch (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/patch-multi-dvb-tuner-issue-channel-scan-crash-windows-xp-6344/) i ry to reinstall i...
the exactly message is:unable to connect to the tv server connected to the database all ip ports seem to be fine i discover that...
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP HOme it CPU Type: pentium d 3.2 ghz...
Replies
Views
Well thats right it shouldn´t! But is does. I can view getting the signal poorer everytime a start an additional timeshift/record on the same channel! Or it isn´t getting worser but windows says!
Well thats right it shouldn´t! But is does. I can view getting the signal poorer everytime a start an additional timeshift/record...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista sp1 CPU Type: Phenom X3 8750...
Replies
Views
Thanks Thanks Scidoctor. I'm still on my learner plates with this program Pinnacle app/drivers I used were Vista 32 bit System drivers for the 310i (Pinnacle PCTV drivers) Pinnacle PCTV Installer for Windows Media Center 3.1 (also on site .. won't paste massive link) ** I just found version 3.2 on their website and will try that...
Thanks Thanks Scidoctor. I'm still on my learner plates with this program Pinnacle app/drivers I used were Vista 32 bit System...
TV server 1.0 Pinnacle 310i (Analog, DVB and FM) Phillips chipset 713xx DVB-Tworks fine - Analoge TV and FM does not. TV server...
Replies
Views
Still in 1.0.1 Hi all, I was happy to notice that v1.0.1 was released last week , because i've been following bug 0001957: TV Client doesn't reconnect if TV Server stops & restarts - MediaPortal Bugtracker for a while now. Unfortunately I still have the same problem as before :( If I disconnect the network cable,I recieve...
Still in 1.0.1 Hi all, I was happy to notice that v1.0.1 was released last week , because i've been following bug 0001957: TV...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista Premium CPU...
Replies
Views
Yes, your right. The Problem is, that only Channels are selected that have more than 1 group associated. Maybe you have deleted the "All Channels" Group like me. I think that it is maybe better that user can't delete the "all channels group".
Yes, your right. The Problem is, that only Channels are selected that have more than 1 group associated. Maybe you have deleted...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP32 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.00 MediaPortal Version: 1.00 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1.1 Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4850e HDD: WD 1 TB Memory: 4 GB Corsair Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: OnBoard (Radeon HD 3200) Video Card Driver: 8.12 Sound Card: OnBoard (Realtek ALC889A) Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.00 MediaPortal Version: 1.00 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1.1 Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.00 MediaPortal Version: 1.00 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1.1 Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom