1.0 final and SVN Builds (9 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
TV-Server Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 6000+ HDD: Samsung SATA 500 GB + Seagate SATA 1 TB Memory: 4 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: Integrated 780G (ATI HD3200) Video Card Driver: 8.552 Sound Card: Intregrated...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Version: MP1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
nope...sorry... i am not realy a pro here... hahaha wish i was but i found my problem and just try to share with the rest..
nope...sorry... i am not realy a pro here... hahaha wish i was but i found my problem and just try to share with the rest..
TV-Server Version: MP1 MediaPortal Version: MP1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
I confirm this bug, I faced it too
I confirm this bug, I faced it too
This problem was experienced using the HD Starter plugin generated from "Blu-Ray / HD-DVD Player with PowerDVD (a working...
Replies
Views
Could you please post a fresh log file where only the play and seek operations are included? Your current log files are about 45 mbytes which is quite huge to seek through :thx:
Could you please post a fresh log file where only the play and seek operations are included? Your current log files are about 45...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: Vista (amd64) SP...
Replies
Views
The channels are mapped to both cards, it is possible to record 2 overlapping items manually or to schedule it via webinterface, however blue3wide refuses to schedule 2 overlapping items.
The channels are mapped to both cards, it is possible to record 2 overlapping items manually or to schedule it via webinterface...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP 1. TV Card: Hauppauge...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you talk about TV Server Configuration & which part or posted in wrong part of forum, meaning MP Configuration? Regards Roy
Hi, Do you talk about TV Server Configuration & which part or posted in wrong part of forum, meaning MP Configuration? Regards...
Values entered in video extension are first saved on program exit. Thus if you make a video scan for newly entered extension they...
Replies
Views
While playing with my remote control I came by a bug on the remote configuration. I'm using the latest SVN version, revision 22162. In order to reproduce it do: 1) Open MediaPortal Configuration 2) Remote 3) X10 4) Select other as the remote 5) Learn 6) Start Learning 7) If you notice it well enough, the configs on the list are...
While playing with my remote control I came by a bug on the remote configuration. I'm using the latest SVN version, revision...
While playing with my remote control I came by a bug on the remote configuration. I'm using the latest SVN version, revision...
Replies
Views
I've selected the option "allow server to stop LiveTV to record when no free card is available" but it doesn't stop live tv / timeshifted TV in the following scenario: 1. I've two DVB-C Cards 2. TV-Server is recording one show 3. i start livetv / timeshifting tv on external client 4. another show should be recorded. The...
I've selected the option "allow server to stop LiveTV to record when no free card is available" but it doesn't stop live tv /...
I've selected the option "allow server to stop LiveTV to record when no free card is available" but it doesn't stop live tv /...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Video Card: ATI 3450 / 8800GT Video Card Driver: 9.1 / 175.19 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: TT S2-3200 1. TV Card Type...
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: TVe3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I've solved the problem temporarily by changing the radiotimes grabber definition file (1-xmltv_radiotimes_com.xml) from: <Info language="en" availableDays="0" timezone="GMT Standard Time" version="2.0.3" /> to: <Info language="en" availableDays="0" timezone="W. Europe Standard Time" version="2.0.3" /> This way no time...
I've solved the problem temporarily by changing the radiotimes grabber definition file (1-xmltv_radiotimes_com.xml) from...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Christmas Windows Version: Windows XP proff...
Replies
Views
Hmm, this sounds a bit similar like my issue with automatic wake up reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-final-svn-builds-302/powerscheduler-fails-wake-up-system-record-scheduled-shows-50749/#post347680 (post #347680) nicksti: If you leave your LCD on, schedule a recording and let the system go to suspend and...
Hmm, this sounds a bit similar like my issue with automatic wake up reported here...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal 1.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 9750 HDD: Samsung 640GB F1 Spinpoint, Maxtor 320GB and 4 external 500GB drives Memory: 4GB Patriot PC6400 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD3200 on board...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I do not recall seeing a place where the log level of TVService can be adjusted. I would suggest waiting for the next time it happens and then attach all files from the TVServer log directory:
I do not recall seeing a place where the log level of TVService can be adjusted. I would suggest waiting for the next time it...
TVService stops responding from time to time. How can I enable appropriate logging on the server to chase the problem? Thank you...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Wide3 Windows Version: Vista Business CPU Type: Xeon HDD: 2 x 500GB Memory: 3GB Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: FireDTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: Latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Wide3 Windows Version: Vista Business CPU Type: Xeon HDD: 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Wide3 Windows Version: Vista Business CPU Type: Xeon HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
This "issue" is handled and therefore shouldn't lead to a crash. Please always post full logs. The mediaportal.log itself will most likely indicate what is wrong with your system.
This "issue" is handled and therefore shouldn't lead to a crash. Please always post full logs. The mediaportal.log itself will most...
It seems like the text reversing (for LTR languages such as Hebrew) has some kind of bug. I've noticed for a while that some...
Replies
Views
the exactly message is:unable to connect to the tv server connected to the database all ip ports seem to be fine i discover that for a mistake i'll delete the files of the PsisDecd.dll patch (https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/patch-multi-dvb-tuner-issue-channel-scan-crash-windows-xp-6344/) i ry to reinstall i...
the exactly message is:unable to connect to the tv server connected to the database all ip ports seem to be fine i discover that...
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP HOme it CPU Type: pentium d 3.2 ghz...
Replies
Views
I'm also seeing some odd behavior with subchannels but it's related to overlapping recordings on the same channel. I'll use a different thread.
I'm also seeing some odd behavior with subchannels but it's related to overlapping recordings on the same channel. I'll use a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Three Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
If it does NOT happen for you - any idea what i can do? Windows is not capable of making a screenshot of the picture which comes when i click "Meldung anzeigen".
If it does NOT happen for you - any idea what i can do? Windows is not capable of making a screenshot of the picture which comes...
Hello! I've installed TV-Movie Clickfinder and configured the plugin. The import works fine but everytime i get the following...
Replies
Views
Hi all In MP 1.0 using Blue3 Wide the cover-art is not updated if i play something in My Last.fm and then play some music from My Music. Steps to reproduce: - Start a stream in My Last.fm (which shows a cover/artist image) - Use "H" to go to home screen - Now you should see the cover of the Last.fm artist in the small...
Hi all In MP 1.0 using Blue3 Wide the cover-art is not updated if i play something in My Last.fm and then play some music from...
Hi all In MP 1.0 using Blue3 Wide the cover-art is not updated if i play something in My Last.fm and then play some music from...
Replies
Views
UPDATE This looks like it's been resolved in SVN: 0001901: In TV Server Configuration it is possible to add dvb-s Radio channels to dvb-t card & vice versa - MediaPortal Bugtracker I can't find the original bug report in the forum TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide Windows Version...
UPDATE This looks like it's been resolved in SVN: 0001901: In TV Server Configuration it is possible to add dvb-s Radio channels...
UPDATE This looks like it's been resolved in SVN: 0001901: In TV Server Configuration it is possible to add dvb-s Radio channels...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4800+ HDD: WD 750 GB Memory: 4096 corsair twin Motherboard: ASUS M2NPV-VM Video Card: nvidia 8600 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: optical out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge...
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4800+...
TV-Server Version: TV3 1.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 4800+...
Replies
Views
Hi Thanks for you contribution. Chemilli already fixed it in on 2009-04-03.
Hi Thanks for you contribution. Chemilli already fixed it in on 2009-04-03.
Using the latest SVN revision 22162, I came up with a problem. I have uninstalled the TV Server, but it left a log on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Screen Freezes DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 3.2+ HDD: WD 500 GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Gigabyte Video Card: ATI Radeon 2100 (onboard) Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 3.2+ HDD: WD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 3.2+ HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Has this been picked up as a bug dev's?
Has this been picked up as a bug dev's?
This has been the case since I started using MP back in the v0.2 days. I can't see any reasons (other than lack of developer time)...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E6600 Core 2 Duo HDD: 500GB Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: Intel DG965OT Video Card: Asus 8600GT Silent Video Card Driver: Latest Nvidia Reference Drivers Sound Card: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Beta Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Perhaps of use to you: I had a problem with BBC HD and DVB subtitles crashing MediaPortal. Switching them off in MediaPortal Config solved it. 0001912: HD sized DVB subtitles are causing a crash - MediaPortal Bugtracker
Perhaps of use to you: I had a problem with BBC HD and DVB subtitles crashing MediaPortal. Switching them off in MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
After putting the PC to standby for around 2 hours, it works OK. Changed audio codec to latest ffdshow tryouts and changing channels works OK also now. Attatching working logs
After putting the PC to standby for around 2 hours, it works OK. Changed audio codec to latest ffdshow tryouts and changing...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: xp SP3 CPU Type: C2D E720@2.54 GHz...
Replies
Views
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby MP crashes after resuming from standby. Error: Microsoft Visual C++ "Runtime Error" : pure virtual function call in Mediaportal.exe. TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: WinXPSP3
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby MP crashes after resuming from standby. Error: Microsoft Visual...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby MP crashes after resuming from standby. Error: Microsoft Visual...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 2.8Ghz Northwood (non-HT) HDD: 1*500GB and 1*640GB Western Digital SATA Memory: 1.5GB DDR Motherboard: Gigabyte 8i848-PM Video Card: Leadtek FX5600 256MB VIVO Video Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3...
TV-Server Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Version: v1.0.0.21813 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HDX Windows Version: XP Pro SP3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Laguages switch DE
Nobody knows how to switch audio streams??? In media player classic it works.
Nobody knows how to switch audio streams??? In media player classic it works.
In clear install version 1.0 disappears switch between languages (audio streams) for movies (not DVD) in on-screen-menu (F9) and by...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom