1.0 final and SVN Builds (9 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 final or any later svn build here.
Hi, Yeah, it's the same woth youtube.fm, not sure i told dukus about it, but you could reply to the thread so he knows. Regards Roy
Hi, Yeah, it's the same woth youtube.fm, not sure i told dukus about it, but you could reply to the thread so he knows...
A number of users have this issue with 1.0 so i'm suprised to not see a bug report already. Basically, my music only plays one...
Replies
Views
ok, I've binarypatched the file... just two lower case c's need to be converted to upper case... Have attached it here for everbody else to enjoy... OpenBinary ;-)
ok, I've binarypatched the file... just two lower case c's need to be converted to upper case... Have attached it here for...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Finalb]MediaPortal Skin[/b]: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Professional...
Replies
Views
Hi, Are you talking about TV Server Configuration or MP Configuration(think it's the last since that has the expert mode)? Regards Roy
Hi, Are you talking about TV Server Configuration or MP Configuration(think it's the last since that has the expert mode)...
If you install MediaPortal with Server and Client on a PC and after the restart of your pc, tv server configuration will start...
Replies
Views
hi again At last I can watch Discovery HD and History HD through MP. All I had to do was to autoload VSFilter in Haali Media Splitter. I changed the settings from NO to YES and voila I had pictures. Kickin :D
hi again At last I can watch Discovery HD and History HD through MP. All I had to do was to autoload VSFilter in Haali Media...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: wide Windows Version: windows xp sp 2 CPU Type: AMD Turion 64...
Replies
Views
TV server is worst Hello, I did as suggested and I installed again TV server. The litle bugs I reported in this thread are gone but then I have a bigger bug: the TV3 server itself. After a hard installation and configuration process everything was working, but after several unspected and unreproducible crashes, slow performance...
TV server is worst Hello, I did as suggested and I installed again TV server. The litle bugs I reported in this thread are gone...
TV-Server Version: NOT installed!! MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: XP prof CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you talk about TV Server Configuration & which part or posted in wrong part of forum, meaning MP Configuration? Regards Roy
Hi, Do you talk about TV Server Configuration & which part or posted in wrong part of forum, meaning MP Configuration? Regards...
Values entered in video extension are first saved on program exit. Thus if you make a video scan for newly entered extension they...
Replies
Views
So the problem is related to taglib-sharp.dll. Seems they fixed the error. I will update MP with the new dll. In the meantime, you can use the dll i've sent you. It should work without any problems.
So the problem is related to taglib-sharp.dll. Seems they fixed the error. I will update MP with the new dll. In the meantime...
Hi Devs! I think, this is a small Bug in the Progress-Bar of the "MyMusicplayingnow -Screen"! Logs are attached...
Replies
Views
Hi Craig, I do have a work around. I use vbscript to detect the resume standby events from windows. It is not a clean solution, but better something that works :) The script looks like: Dim process Dim shell Set colMonitoredEvents = GetObject("winmgmts:")._ ExecNotificationQuery("Select * from...
Hi Craig, I do have a work around. I use vbscript to detect the resume standby events from windows. It is not a clean solution...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium...
Replies
Views
I have made a zip file with all of my avi files inside it. If you extract this to a directory and do a scan using your script you will see the errors & conflicts I am getting. I knew there was a way to show you! Spaldo
I have made a zip file with all of my avi files inside it. If you extract this to a directory and do a scan using your script you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Windows Version: Windows Vista Here are some bugs that appear to have never been resolved with the...
Replies
Views
Hello all! The problem solution was found, but I am not absolutely sure that it's correct, in spite of the fact that failures are not present as a result of patching. There are two conditions, which were never fulfilled during debugging: 1. GUIMusicFiles.cs (~ Ln 453): if (_selectedItem >= 0 && !itemSelected) {...
Hello all! The problem solution was found, but I am not absolutely sure that it's correct, in spite of the fact that failures are...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, Issue confirmed & added to Mantis, will move post to bug forum. regards Roy
Hi, Issue confirmed & added to Mantis, will move post to bug forum. regards Roy
I've just installed MP Final, from RC3. Everything works great, with one exception. In the configuration menu, I tried changing...
Replies
Views
Hmm, this sounds a bit similar like my issue with automatic wake up reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-final-svn-builds-302/powerscheduler-fails-wake-up-system-record-scheduled-shows-50749/#post347680 (post #347680) nicksti: If you leave your LCD on, schedule a recording and let the system go to suspend and...
Hmm, this sounds a bit similar like my issue with automatic wake up reported here...
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal 1.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I took almost an entire afternoon yesterday to update my system. Updated BIOS, video and audio drivers (took a while to get the video update to work... but did eventually). Had to do a fresh install of MP, restored my db's. Music played all day, then turned on TV this evening and no lock-up, no stutter, no weird stuff. Got the...
I took almost an entire afternoon yesterday to update my system. Updated BIOS, video and audio drivers (took a while to get the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 FInal MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 2 5.1.2600 CPU Type: IchbinLeise MP5 AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+ HDD: 2 x Samsung SATA 512 GB SAMSUNG HD501LJ Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: ASUS M2NPV-VM Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GS...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 FInal MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 FInal MediaPortal Version: 1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP 2...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 21201.
Fixed in SVN 21201.
MP Watchdog is not collecting the output from the DXdiag it runs. I've observed a crach related to the S3 resume problem, watched...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the information, I really don't have a need for the EPG grabber in my case, as I'm using the Schedules Direct plugin for ATSC over the air broadcast, but someone else might find it useful. regards, Chuck BTW... still no issues to report. :D so after BIOS, video and audio driver updates things are so far running...
Thanks for the information, I really don't have a need for the EPG grabber in my case, as I'm using the Schedules Direct plugin for...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy I know (sorry) and i would post other logs, but removed TVserver and installed SVN RC4. Will post full logs when i have error again. Thanks for replying though. Found a solution in using TVserver RC4 if others have same problem.
Hi Roy I know (sorry) and i would post other logs, but removed TVserver and installed SVN RC4. Will post full logs when i...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Wide3 Windows Version: Vista Business CPU Type: Xeon HDD: 2 x 500GB Memory: 3GB Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: FireDTV 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: Latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Wide3 Windows Version: Vista Business CPU Type: Xeon HDD: 2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Wide3 Windows Version: Vista Business CPU Type: Xeon HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
of course, my God, please forgive me...I thought that problem was in Microsoft.....no, 0.2.3.0 MP version is OK
of course, my God, please forgive me...I thought that problem was in Microsoft.....no, 0.2.3.0 MP version is OK
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1 final MediaPortal Skin: b3w Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it's probably NOD32 that's auto-updated itself, try disabling it and see if it helps. See: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/unable-connect-server-db-49577/
Yeah, it's probably NOD32 that's auto-updated itself, try disabling it and see if it helps. See...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 :D MediaPortal Version: 1.0 :D MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Xmas Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Inel...
Replies
Views
I've have problems when i play for second time a song. The album icon of the song dissapear! I think the problem is when MP apply the "sort" feature, each time i play for first time an album.
I've have problems when i play for second time a song. The album icon of the song dissapear! I think the problem is when MP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two (Wide Screen) Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Full screen? Hi seco, again I had kind of a similar problem. I enabled "start MP in full screen mode" and the effect was gone...:wtf: Regarding Resume-Wakeup und sleeping again, I implemented the Hack from this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mp-hangs-when-getting-out-standby-50788/ Since then...
Full screen? Hi seco, again I had kind of a similar problem. I enabled "start MP in full screen mode" and the effect was...
FIX: Enabled "Wake up on various events" option in TV-Server Powerscheduler plugin I'm running a clean single-seat...
Replies
Views
what the fuck!.....and with my system randomly jumps 5 minutes forward!
what the fuck!.....and with my system randomly jumps 5 minutes forward!
TV-Server Version: TV Server - 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal - 1.0.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, Think this it's not going anywhere, you're talking about different versions which has nothing in common since latest version is with TV server & the old one with TV Engine2(so called old lady), also talking about RC5 which it's not here so thread closed! Regards Roy
Hi, Think this it's not going anywhere, you're talking about different versions which has nothing in common since latest version...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1 final MediaPortal Skin: b3w Windows Version: the latest xpsp2 CPU Type: amd64 2400MHz...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
TV-Server Version: 1.0 (Single Seat) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP + SP3 + Fixes CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom