1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (7 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Re: Same problem in Windows 7 64 I have the exact same Issus (Win7 32Bit). Looked everywhere in the ProgramData Folder but didn't found the Cache Folder..
Re: Same problem in Windows 7 64 I have the exact same Issus (Win7 32Bit). Looked everywhere in the ProgramData Folder but...
TV-Server Version: latest 19069 MediaPortal Version: latest 19069 MediaPortal Skin: MONOCROME 1.9 Windows Version: XP CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Is this bug still there, because in my case it isn't writing actors field and some others in the tvguide.xml
Is this bug still there, because in my case it isn't writing actors field and some others in the tvguide.xml
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately this issue is not yet fixed. After the first run of MP 1.0 Config I found the file "keymap.xml" in in ...\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal Modifying options in the Minidisplay plugin results the file "config.ini" being written to ...\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
Unfortunately this issue is not yet fixed. After the first run of MP 1.0 Config I found the file "keymap.xml" in in...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 Windows Version: Vista 32 Ultimate German MP 1.0RC1 writes the...
Replies
Views
Just installed RC4 and FFWD/RWND are working wonderfully!! Thanks muchly to the devs! Cheers, Rob. :thx:
Just installed RC4 and FFWD/RWND are working wonderfully!! Thanks muchly to the devs! Cheers, Rob. :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN Rev 19010 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN Rev 19010 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows...
Replies
Views
Great that fixed that issue, thanx Solis66, for other noobs like me that spend 15min looking for VRM9 its MP config-->expertmode-->DireckShow Filter Controll-->Video Renderer Settings
Great that fixed that issue, thanx Solis66, for other noobs like me that spend 15min looking for VRM9 its MP...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe_1080 Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 with latest patches CPU Type: Pentium-M 740 HDD: Western Digital WD7500AAKS 750GB Memory: 2 x 512MB Infineon DDR Motherboard: Asus P4P800 SE Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Video Card Driver: 84.21...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + week 1 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + week 1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Same here, reproduced with latest SVN build. Any chance to get this fixed? CD audio is almost unusable.
Same here, reproduced with latest SVN build. Any chance to get this fixed? CD audio is almost unusable.
I think there is a problem with the freedb track info retrieval function in MP. I've been trying to find the reason wy MP...
Replies
Views
Hi Flapoly, finally I found a solution. I have created a new thread for this bugfix. You can find it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/test-bugfix-hvr-4000-hvr-2200-analog-part-44807/#post301999 Please test. MisterD
Hi Flapoly, finally I found a solution. I have created a new thread for this bugfix. You can find it here...
TV-Server Version: SVN 27-June-2008 MediaPortal Version: SVN 27-June-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
I use rc2 with last svn and still got problems with SD<-->HD. TV card is TT-s2 3650CI. More info here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/switching-between-sd-hd-channel-43822/#post294208. Please tell me what info you need to solve this. I want to solve this problem so I try help you with this just ask.
I use rc2 with last svn and still got problems with SD<-->HD. TV card is TT-s2 3650CI. More info here...
As this seemed to be a bigger issue, it's better to handle this problem in a seperate thread. This is for all who have problems...
Replies
Views
Always the same, even after reinstalling whole system etc...
Always the same, even after reinstalling whole system etc...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 Reproducable here: 1) Clean install. 2) Television settings > Select...
Replies
Views
I decided to re-install everything from scratch (Vista, MP, ...) ... and this problem was solved.
I decided to re-install everything from scratch (Vista, MP, ...) ... and this problem was solved.
TV-Server Version:1.0RC 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Foofaraw Windows Version: Vista Home Edition Premium...
Replies
Views
Hello, as discussed here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc2-svn-builds-280/play-ongoing-recording-beginning-doesnt-work-mpeg-format-42722/ this feature is not possible if you are using mpeg as the recording format and it cannot be resolved because the issue is in microsofts code not in mp. //johnzered
Hello, as discussed here...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
That didn't work for me, at least not with ffdshow. I didn't try PowerDVD or anything else though
That didn't work for me, at least not with ffdshow. I didn't try PowerDVD or anything else though
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 +updated TsReader.ax MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Textbox lag while MP running ! (1 Viewer) DE
heheh, yeah RC2 i hope it fixes it Thanks SciDoctor, it works :) (but it steals focus from the other application when using the remote ! ) (with version 0.2.3 ...(the one before RC1) i didn't have issue with any of this...)
heheh, yeah RC2 i hope it fixes it Thanks SciDoctor, it works :) (but it steals focus from the other application when using the...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: rc1 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: p4 HDD: Memory: 2gb...
Replies
Views
Okay... I just scheduled 2 one hour programs to record, back-to-back, on two different channels, with a 10 minute overlap. - Server stopped the timeshifting (displayed message) on Ch.6 to start the 1st recording on Ch.4. - an hour later Ch.12 began recording (Ch.6 stopped automatically because of the channel conflict). - Ch.4...
Okay... I just scheduled 2 one hour programs to record, back-to-back, on two different channels, with a 10 minute overlap. -...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 snapshot 7-4-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Purevision Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hello Community, hello Dev-Team! Every Time i start MyTv or switch back from viewing a movie to MyTV, i only hear noise! Switching between the Audio-Streams solves the problem! Example: 1. Start MP in Fullscreen 2. Start MyTV -> Noise 3. Switch to AC3 and back to German -> MyTv works fine 4. Watch a movie and switch back to...
Hello Community, hello Dev-Team! Every Time i start MyTv or switch back from viewing a movie to MyTV, i only hear noise...
Hello Community, hello Dev-Team! Every Time i start MyTv or switch back from viewing a movie to MyTV, i only hear noise...
Replies
Views
If you have various divx\xvid files then one of the easiest ways of setting up ffdshow is download the cccp codec (very minimal) with a nice settings config for easy setup, use this on my xp install, no problem whatsoever, takes 10 seconds to setup.
If you have various divx\xvid files then one of the easiest ways of setting up ffdshow is download the cccp codec (very minimal)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-11-2008 10-18h - Revision:19603.rar MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi MrMel, I have had the same problem for a long time! What .ini file are you refering to? The latest build gave me a new problem... When scanning, TV Server only found SD Channels and Kanal 5 HD... none of the other HD channels... (tried to rescan, but nothing came up). Earlier builds gave me the HD channels (but also a lot of...
Hi MrMel, I have had the same problem for a long time! What .ini file are you refering to? The latest build gave me a new...
TV-Server Version: RC1 - All revisions to date. MediaPortal Version: Dedicated Server MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows...
Replies
Views
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at...
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
Replies
Views
works fine for me too... //johnzered
works fine for me too... //johnzered
TV-Server Version: RC1 w/ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC1 w/ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
Select the tv card and click edit :)
Select the tv card and click edit :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-05-23-2008 22-51h - Revision:19158 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not able to confirm this using dvb-t & teletext & latest SVN Regards Roy
Hi, I'm not able to confirm this using dvb-t & teletext & latest SVN Regards Roy
System: TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi majidaldo2, can you please specify the satellite you are trying to scan or the DVB-T country+city please ? Simone EDIT: Just saw that you have only a SAT card ;)
Hi majidaldo2, can you please specify the satellite you are trying to scan or the DVB-T country+city please ? Simone EDIT...
TV-Server Version: rc1 AND latest svn MediaPortal Version: rc1 AND latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: vista CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP crash after music playlist ends (1 Viewer) DE
Update: Ok will try and see if we can reproduce this, it may just be a time thing that kicks in somewhere, that none of us testing reach.
Update: Ok will try and see if we can reproduce this, it may just be a time thing that kicks in somewhere, that none of us...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + latest SVN, installed as MediaPortal Client MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel E2180 2GHZ HDD: Hitachi 250GB Memory: 2GB Crucial DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L Video Card: XFX PVT84JUDF3 GeForce 8600 GT 256MB Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Realtek ALC888 (built-in) Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel E2180...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel E2180...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: latest, and previous before v1 MediaPortal Skin: any Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: p4 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: nvidia fx5600 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: latest, and previous before v1 MediaPortal Skin: any Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: latest, and previous before v1 MediaPortal Skin: any Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD: navigation issues with SVN19158 (1 Viewer) DE
In that case mine also is fixed. It now plays the same Futurama DVD without an issue.
In that case mine also is fixed. It now plays the same Futurama DVD without an issue.
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC1+ current SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 + current SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
absolutely!!! Has been asked before, though.... Nevertheless... yessssss.. :) cheers joystick
absolutely!!! Has been asked before, though.... Nevertheless... yessssss.. :) cheers joystick
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 +updated TsReader.ax MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
I have scheduled nightly reboot of MP - and so I am avoid crashing. I'm sorry, but this is our primary, and only TV/Radio/audio/movies/series/RSS solution in my home, and my lady is not very patient regarding problems with it. in addition, the remote is programmed (via Girder) to restart MP on demand, (my terminating and restarting)...
I have scheduled nightly reboot of MP - and so I am avoid crashing. I'm sorry, but this is our primary, and only...
After a MP "crash" : (watchdog settings: autorestart enabled) -the log-collecting tool pops up, and starts making a report...
Replies
Views
Something like this maybee ManagementObjectSearcher MyWMIQuery = new ManagementObjectSearcher("Select * from Win32_Product Where Caption Like '%.NET Framework 2.0%'") ; ManagementObjectCollection MyWMIQueryCollection = MyWMIQuery.Get(); if (MyWMIQueryCollection.Count>0 ) { System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.Show(".NET...
Something like this maybee ManagementObjectSearcher MyWMIQuery = new ManagementObjectSearcher("Select * from Win32_Product Where...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: E6600 @ 3.00 GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom