1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Just installed RC4 and FFWD/RWND are working wonderfully!! Thanks muchly to the devs! Cheers, Rob. :thx:
Just installed RC4 and FFWD/RWND are working wonderfully!! Thanks muchly to the devs! Cheers, Rob. :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN Rev 19010 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN Rev 19010 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows...
Replies
Views
I decided to re-install everything from scratch (Vista, MP, ...) ... and this problem was solved.
I decided to re-install everything from scratch (Vista, MP, ...) ... and this problem was solved.
TV-Server Version:1.0RC 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Foofaraw Windows Version: Vista Home Edition Premium...
Replies
Views
Hi Flapoly, finally I found a solution. I have created a new thread for this bugfix. You can find it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/test-bugfix-hvr-4000-hvr-2200-analog-part-44807/#post301999 Please test. MisterD
Hi Flapoly, finally I found a solution. I have created a new thread for this bugfix. You can find it here...
TV-Server Version: SVN 27-June-2008 MediaPortal Version: SVN 27-June-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately this issue is not yet fixed. After the first run of MP 1.0 Config I found the file "keymap.xml" in in ...\VirtualStore\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal Modifying options in the Minidisplay plugin results the file "config.ini" being written to ...\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal...
Unfortunately this issue is not yet fixed. After the first run of MP 1.0 Config I found the file "keymap.xml" in in...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 Windows Version: Vista 32 Ultimate German MP 1.0RC1 writes the...
Replies
Views
In that case mine also is fixed. It now plays the same Futurama DVD without an issue.
In that case mine also is fixed. It now plays the same Futurama DVD without an issue.
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC1+ current SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 + current SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
yes it is allowed using a correct graphedit. I've Windows Vista Business. 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download graphedit_061030_dx10.zip this is graphedit for dirextX 10 build 061030 you must register the proppage.dll activex. work fine with MP (graphedit->connect to remote graph...)
yes it is allowed using a correct graphedit. I've Windows Vista Business. 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage -...
Since 17897 build ffdshow as post processing filter do not start anymore. I set CoreAvc for h.264/AVC1 video stream decoding. and...
Replies
Views
I got this problem under XP SP3, neither Filmerit nor Radlight Filter Manager would load. I solved it by reinstalling DirectX March Update.
I got this problem under XP SP3, neither Filmerit nor Radlight Filter Manager would load. I solved it by reinstalling DirectX March...
TV-Server Version: RC1 refresh MediaPortal Version: RC1 refresh MediaPortal Skin: I dont know Windows Version: Vista SP1 Dutch...
Replies
Views
Always the same, even after reinstalling whole system etc...
Always the same, even after reinstalling whole system etc...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 Reproducable here: 1) Clean install. 2) Television settings > Select...
Replies
Views
now working perfect as it seems in svn 19069! Thank u all! /tompa
now working perfect as it seems in svn 19069! Thank u all! /tompa
Hi, i have now notized if i change the recording sorting to date (from list) in my recordings and close/open MP has lost the...
Replies
Views
Great that fixed that issue, thanx Solis66, for other noobs like me that spend 15min looking for VRM9 its MP config-->expertmode-->DireckShow Filter Controll-->Video Renderer Settings
Great that fixed that issue, thanx Solis66, for other noobs like me that spend 15min looking for VRM9 its MP...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe_1080 Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
I use rc2 with last svn and still got problems with SD<-->HD. TV card is TT-s2 3650CI. More info here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/switching-between-sd-hd-channel-43822/#post294208. Please tell me what info you need to solve this. I want to solve this problem so I try help you with this just ask.
I use rc2 with last svn and still got problems with SD<-->HD. TV card is TT-s2 3650CI. More info here...
As this seemed to be a bigger issue, it's better to handle this problem in a seperate thread. This is for all who have problems...
Replies
Views
If something working dont touth it:) Here in Hungary we have only 3-4 digital channel with test period, bad picture quality, limited receive location....I need this fix around 2012:D I continue the testing...the devil dont sleep:)
If something working dont touth it:) Here in Hungary we have only 3-4 digital channel with test period, bad picture quality...
Hi alls! After installing the new version i get the older unique Cannot create graph for this device. 1.,Using 0.2.3 without...
Replies
Views
Yes the fix for the codec issue on Tv and Myvideos is included.. Just Try and see Iosu
Yes the fix for the codec issue on Tv and Myvideos is included.. Just Try and see Iosu
Hi after the fix : 18882 Fixed mantis issue 0001228: MyVideos uses codec configured in Televison for *.ts files witch is ok...
Replies
Views
Hello, as discussed here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc2-svn-builds-280/play-ongoing-recording-beginning-doesnt-work-mpeg-format-42722/ this feature is not possible if you are using mpeg as the recording format and it cannot be resolved because the issue is in microsofts code not in mp. //johnzered
Hello, as discussed here...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Okay... I just scheduled 2 one hour programs to record, back-to-back, on two different channels, with a 10 minute overlap. - Server stopped the timeshifting (displayed message) on Ch.6 to start the 1st recording on Ch.4. - an hour later Ch.12 began recording (Ch.6 stopped automatically because of the channel conflict). - Ch.4...
Okay... I just scheduled 2 one hour programs to record, back-to-back, on two different channels, with a 10 minute overlap. -...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 snapshot 7-4-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Purevision Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Re: Same problem in Windows 7 64 I have the exact same Issus (Win7 32Bit). Looked everywhere in the ProgramData Folder but didn't found the Cache Folder..
Re: Same problem in Windows 7 64 I have the exact same Issus (Win7 32Bit). Looked everywhere in the ProgramData Folder but...
TV-Server Version: latest 19069 MediaPortal Version: latest 19069 MediaPortal Skin: MONOCROME 1.9 Windows Version: XP CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Good that it got solved.
Good that it got solved.
Hi, Trying to get commercial removal working on my Vista x64 system. My latest attempt involves VideoRedo ("full," 15-day...
Replies
Views
I had this problem as well. It occured on both the MPV and ffdshow decoders. However, I only had this problem with TS recordings - MPEG recordings behaved properly zoom-wise. The PowerDVD8 decoder fixed the zoom problem, but caused the screen to flicker when the video was playing in a preview window (like on the My TV menu)...
I had this problem as well. It occured on both the MPV and ffdshow decoders. However, I only had this problem with TS recordings -...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel 2.66...
Replies
Views
Hello the problem is now fixed, thanks to gibman who solved this: 0001165: Channel -> Scrambled & Back begains at the start of the TS buffer - MediaPortal Bugtracker which in turn solved my problem because now if channel is scrambled you return to tvguide and then parentID of the modalpopup is right. Thanks gibman! //johnzered
Hello the problem is now fixed, thanks to gibman who solved this: 0001165: Channel -> Scrambled & Back begains at the start of the...
TV-Server Version: RC 1 MediaPortal Version: RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
thx. i will inform the developer. thomas
thx. i will inform the developer. thomas
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version:WinxP Hi, i have some Problems with...
Replies
Views
Update: Ok will try and see if we can reproduce this, it may just be a time thing that kicks in somewhere, that none of us testing reach.
Update: Ok will try and see if we can reproduce this, it may just be a time thing that kicks in somewhere, that none of us...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + latest SVN, installed as MediaPortal Client MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi, Um, I didn't specifically restart the service after the making the power scheduler changes, but the machine was rebooted multiple times afterwards so I'd be very surprise dif the changes failed to stick. What I'll do when I next get the chance is take a snapshot of my XP build, revert to the vista build, dump all the log files...
Hi, Um, I didn't specifically restart the service after the making the power scheduler changes, but the machine was rebooted...
TV-Server Version: RC1 + SVN-Snapshot:-05-16-2008 23-38h - Revision:19127 MediaPortal Version: RC1 + SVN-Snapshot:-05-16-2008...
Replies
Views
If you have various divx\xvid files then one of the easiest ways of setting up ffdshow is download the cccp codec (very minimal) with a nice settings config for easy setup, use this on my xp install, no problem whatsoever, takes 10 seconds to setup.
If you have various divx\xvid files then one of the easiest ways of setting up ffdshow is download the cccp codec (very minimal)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-11-2008 10-18h - Revision:19603.rar MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
OK I also tested it, and the fix works great....
OK I also tested it, and the fix works great....
Hi I unfortunately loged a bug in the wrong forum-thread so it seems to have been missed, the error description is as...
Replies
Views
Is this bug still there, because in my case it isn't writing actors field and some others in the tvguide.xml
Is this bug still there, because in my case it isn't writing actors field and some others in the tvguide.xml
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome...
Replies
Views
I have scheduled nightly reboot of MP - and so I am avoid crashing. I'm sorry, but this is our primary, and only TV/Radio/audio/movies/series/RSS solution in my home, and my lady is not very patient regarding problems with it. in addition, the remote is programmed (via Girder) to restart MP on demand, (my terminating and restarting)...
I have scheduled nightly reboot of MP - and so I am avoid crashing. I'm sorry, but this is our primary, and only...
After a MP "crash" : (watchdog settings: autorestart enabled) -the log-collecting tool pops up, and starts making a report...
Replies
Views
Not in MP1. It's now in feature freeze and anything like that will have to be thought about for MP2.
Not in MP1. It's now in feature freeze and anything like that will have to be thought about for MP2.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah, this can be slow & depends on how many plugins you have & should be loaded. When it is enabled try to run MediaPortal as administrators, maybe some rights are not correct Regards Roy
Hi, Yeah, this can be slow & depends on how many plugins you have & should be loaded. When it is enabled try to run MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Version: RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: wide blue Windows Version: vista sp1 CPU...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Can you upload a small sample file(1 to 2 min) which has the problem some place & link it back here? Regards Roy
Hi, Can you upload a small sample file(1 to 2 min) which has the problem some place & link it back here? Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: RC1, mssql MediaPortal Version: RC1 and whatever svn, even 0.2.3.0 with whatever svn MediaPortal Skin: B2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 with latest patches CPU Type: Pentium-M 740 HDD: Western Digital WD7500AAKS 750GB Memory: 2 x 512MB Infineon DDR Motherboard: Asus P4P800 SE Video Card: nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Video Card Driver: 84.21...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP Pro...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + week 1 SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + week 1 SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom