1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any later SVN-Snapshot here.
Ok, these are my logs. I waited for the first SVN because noticed that there were some corrections from developers. In fact, radio starts properly now, bt all the other problems remain. Very slow starting of analog radio, sometimes (very often) channel changing doesn't work between different cards, recording doesn't work. Anyway...
Ok, these are my logs. I waited for the first SVN because noticed that there were some corrections from developers. In fact...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two 0.2.3.0 Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
try checking in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv" its a hidden folder. mine was stored there!
try checking in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv" its a hidden folder. mine was stored there!
Am I the only one that can't get the xmltv plugin to work on the new TVserver RC1. I follw the manual, but it won't import any...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xmltv import fails DE
Hello, I might have similar problem but i don't have any rating status in XML. When i import manualy - TVserver CMLTV plugin says - OK. After a while i can;t see anything i TV neither in XMLTV plugin ! TV server: 4 Jul 08 SVN. Part of LOG file: 2008-07-14 22:39:59.718750 [XmlTvImporter]: plugin:xmltv importing...
Hello, I might have similar problem but i don't have any rating status in XML. When i import manualy - TVserver CMLTV plugin...
Hello, I installed today The TVServer from MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh.exe from scratch and wanted to import a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have experinced the same problem (using one of latest SVN - 4 Jul 08 i guess).... Luckily found this and I don't have to start new thread. You said it's fixed. Where ? Latest SVN which - one ? Thanks.
Hi, I have experinced the same problem (using one of latest SVN - 4 Jul 08 i guess).... Luckily found this and I don't have to...
TV-Server Version: TV3 + SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 final + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Home...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have to look @ this when i have some time(if none else is), this could be the grab site which has problems. Usually you get import failed in tv-server when importer does something wrong. Grabber sites are based on user patches, but as already said i'll have a look if none else can ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Have to look @ this when i have some time(if none else is), this could be the grab site which has problems. Usually you get...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh + SVN Rev19069 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh +...
Replies
Views
Perfect, and thanks melstig
Perfect, and thanks melstig
Hi, For Sweden - "Vannas Granlundsberget", please change to these rows in the dvbt.xml file. It has been incorrect for quite some...
Replies
Views
Hi, Now updated & thanks for letting us know. Regards Roy
Hi, Now updated & thanks for letting us know. Regards Roy
The dvbt.xml has wrong settings for Molnbo-Tallstugan. Here are the updated. <country name="Sweden - Stockholm Nacka -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Wrong default paths DE
0001251: tv-server writes recordings into its installation dir - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0001251: tv-server writes recordings into its installation dir - MediaPortal Bugtracker
SetupTV sets the default recording and timeshift paths to the the ProgramFiles area of MediaPortal but it should set it to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Setup recordings on Channel 7 Digital and Channel 7 HD Digital, screen print 01. Accessed Active recordings screen, only shows Channel 7 Digital, the first recording I setup. This, despite the fact that I have dual tuner card, with both tuners active, screen print 02. Accessed Scheduled recordings screen which shows both...
Hi, Setup recordings on Channel 7 Digital and Channel 7 HD Digital, screen print 01. Accessed Active recordings screen, only...
Hi, Setup recordings on Channel 7 Digital and Channel 7 HD Digital, screen print 01. Accessed Active recordings screen, only...
Replies
Views
typo fixed in SVN20238 Simone
typo fixed in SVN20238 Simone
First of all.... Mediaportal 1.0 RC1 is really something else.... I have been running alot of the SVN's but for me it was the...
Replies
Views
Do you have your card set up as a hybrid? If so, remove it from the hybrid and try again. Hybrids don't like multiple stream recording i've found.
Do you have your card set up as a hybrid? If so, remove it from the hybrid and try again. Hybrids don't like multiple stream...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 svn-05-09-2008--19-58-Rev19069 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 svn-05-09-2008--19-58-Rev19069...
Replies
Views
My idea was not to wake-up, but the documentation says that it will NOT enter hibernation, if the next event is less than 30 secs. away - so if a recording schedules a wake-up for each 25 sec every 25sec, than maybe you could avoid hibernation while recording.
My idea was not to wake-up, but the documentation says that it will NOT enter hibernation, if the next event is less than 30 secs...
TV-Server Version: RC1 refresh + mediaportal-svn-04-25-2008--22-38-Rev18951 MediaPortal Version: as above MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, Bug now added to Mantis Edit: ""Bug now fixed in revision 18816. "" Thanks to SciDoctor for testing & reporting Regards Roy
Hi, Bug now added to Mantis Edit: ""Bug now fixed in revision 18816. "" Thanks to SciDoctor for testing & reporting...
Seems to be a problem with log collection in VISTA 32. No TVSERVER logs are being collected.
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.0 Windows Version: Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: Samsung 500Gb SATA2, Seagate 320Gb SATA2 Memory: 2GB DDR2 800Mhz Motherboard: Abit AN-M2HD Video Card: nVidia 7050PV Video Card Driver: nVidia Forceware 175.16 Sound...
TV-Server Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.0 Windows Version: Vista Home...
TV-Server Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: RC1 + SVN 19158 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.0 Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Any new logs after changes . Helps if you delete old logs so new logs are more compact and easier to follow.
Any new logs after changes . Helps if you delete old logs so new logs are more compact and easier to follow.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 update. Have also tried latest SVN from 25.04 MediaPortal Version: As above MediaPortal Skin: Two...
Replies
Views
Great news! Everything works fine with MySQL! Instead of Hebrew, the EPG only showed "????????". Also, when typing channel name in TvServer configuration, it replaced the names with "???????". Moving to MySQL fixed the problem. Description of storing UTF-8 data in SQL Server MySQL :: MySQL 5.0 Reference Manual :: 9.1.8 Unicode...
Great news! Everything works fine with MySQL! Instead of Hebrew, the EPG only showed "????????". Also, when typing channel name...
TV-Server Version: MP1 RC1 TVengine MediaPortal Version: MP1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BluTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 x86 CPU...
Replies
Views
i close this thread now, because its going from technical to personal. as we clearly state in the wiki, we do not support certain OperatingSystems, simply because Microsoft does not support them in the way we would need it. means that the do not release required patches. if it works, good then you are lucky. if not, than we can not...
i close this thread now, because its going from technical to personal. as we clearly state in the wiki, we do not support certain...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: MonoChrome Windows Version: Server: Vista Business /...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV3 + SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 final + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Home CPU Type: Intel E6600 HDD: Samsung 300Gb + 500Gb + 500Gb Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Kingston Motherboard: Abit Fatal1ty F-I90HD Motherboard Chipset: ATI Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Nvidia 8600GT Silent...
TV-Server Version: TV3 + SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 final + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP...
TV-Server Version: TV3 + SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 final + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
we need the tv.log and error.log from your attempt to map the channel. but be aware that after you did a scan with the tv-card, the channels are allready mapped to it. a screenshot of the configuration util. where we see the "problem" would also help. :)
we need the tv.log and error.log from your attempt to map the channel. but be aware that after you did a scan with the tv-card, the...
TV-Server Version 1.0 RC1: MediaPortal Version 1.0 RC1: MediaPortal Skin blue wide: Windows Version xp sp2: CPU Type p4...
Replies
Views
Hi, Only Fast option it's enabled for now, so it's not a bug but just not developed further then that ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Only Fast option it's enabled for now, so it's not a bug but just not developed further then that ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh + SVN 18951 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh + SVN 18951...
Replies
Views
I hope this will be solved until next friday - somebody said RC2 will be released - i think it must resolved before RC2 goes online.
I hope this will be solved until next friday - somebody said RC2 will be released - i think it must resolved before RC2 goes online.
I see monumental cpu usage by TVSERVICE when MP GUI (local) is in MYTV. (with or without video playback.) Normal usage has...
Replies
Views
I did a bit more research on the forums and figured i'd give the last suggestion a try - even though i didn't see why it would solve the problem. Since both MS SQL Server and MySQL Server installations were failing i figured it would be something general doing it, but it turned out i could get it to work when i deleted the db and...
I did a bit more research on the forums and figured i'd give the last suggestion a try - even though i didn't see why it would...
Using 1.0 RC1 Refresh the setupTv.exe deletes the old TvLibrary correctly (which means it connects fine) but doesn't create the...
Replies
Views
Hmm, unfortunately I only have 1 FTA channel to tune to. As a result, I would not be able to test this channel change scenario without MDAPI. Are you suggesting that the TvServer lock-up may be due to MDAPI? Shouldn't TvServer be robust to MDAPI and not lock-up/freeze even if the MDAPI plug-in screws up?
Hmm, unfortunately I only have 1 FTA channel to tune to. As a result, I would not be able to test this channel change scenario...
TV-Server Version: RC1 Rev 19127 MediaPortal Version: RC1 Rev 19127 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU...
Replies
Views
I am recording nothing, so it can only be the EPG grabber... not really as it hould be Thanks for the tip, I didnt know you could limit the memory usage of the sql database. Lots
I am recording nothing, so it can only be the EPG grabber... not really as it hould be Thanks for the tip, I didnt know you...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1 (RC1) MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Core reloaded Windows Version...
Replies
Views
i didnt had the time to read throught the whole thread now, because caos @ work. if we have a confirmed bug here, could someone please give me (one more time) a step by step description please? :)
i didnt had the time to read throught the whole thread now, because caos @ work. if we have a confirmed bug here, could someone...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 1600+ XP...
Replies
Views
Thanks .missed that one.
Thanks .missed that one.
Very odd one this. Left the TVserver running over night . This morning and the TVSERVER produces the TV.log and TV.bak of a...
Replies
Views
Correct. We can only check the master table for information regarding any existing DB. If that tells us "there's nothing here" we have to assume MSSQL does tell the truth as your primary filestorage/partitioned tables/etc could be placed everywhere.
Correct. We can only check the master table for information regarding any existing DB. If that tells us "there's nothing here" we...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 Refresh Hi, after configuring the db connection for Tv-Server when i tried to open SetupTv.exe an...
Replies
Views
The issue could be fixed. An uninstall of the broken installation is needed. Then download the RC1 again please. It will be named MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh.exe Sorry for the inconveniance!
The issue could be fixed. An uninstall of the broken installation is needed. Then download the RC1 again please. It will be named...
EDIT: first RC1 build was broken - please download a fresh build. ETA: 16:45 UTC New file is located here: SourceForge.net...
Replies
Views
Hi Thanks a lot it seems teletekst decoder was missing so i dit a reinstall and its working fine now
Hi Thanks a lot it seems teletekst decoder was missing so i dit a reinstall and its working fine now
TV-Server Version: rc1 +svn 19010 MediaPortal Version: rc1 + svn 19010 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo wide Windows Version: xp sp3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi seco, I have configured a ramdisk for timeshift buffer recently, but since I have various problems right now, I can't check if it solves the problem. I'm even not on latest release of MP... CU, Sepp.
Hi seco, I have configured a ramdisk for timeshift buffer recently, but since I have various problems right now, I can't check if...
Hi, I think this threads should be in this forum...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom