1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any later SVN-Snapshot here.
Hello, I have the same issue on transponder 11278 HB 13. No S2 Channles form polish Cyfra +. Is there any solution for this problem? Regards,
Hello, I have the same issue on transponder 11278 HB 13. No S2 Channles form polish Cyfra +. Is there any solution for this...
Scanning 13.0°E Hotbird, all DVB-S2 transponders, results no signal. DVB-S transponders scan and work OK. That same scan and tuning...
Replies
Views
With the new DVB-C scanning tab of SVN23361 this issue is fixed :thx:
With the new DVB-C scanning tab of SVN23361 this issue is fixed :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 build 19510 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 build 19510 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
You may try disabling all the other devices on that interrupt. The IRQ usage highly depends on BIOS and mainboard, and since ACPI I do not know any way to manually change the assingments. I have found an interesting article: Interrupts-und-IRQs-FAQ and c't 18/2000, S. 188: Hotline It works stable here with my script, although I am...
You may try disabling all the other devices on that interrupt. The IRQ usage highly depends on BIOS and mainboard, and since ACPI I...
TV-Server Version: 1.0_RC1_Refesh + svn19127 MediaPortal Version: 1.0_RC1_Refesh + svn19127 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows...
Replies
Views
My fix for nothing showing in Recordings(but files there) Hi Folks, I had the same problem (and ear bashing for this too...!) and looking at the MySQl database 'Recording' (NOT Recordings) table found that I had a spurious entry from a previous recording. The entry pointed to the C: drive - but I have moved my recordings to D...
My fix for nothing showing in Recordings(but files there) Hi Folks, I had the same problem (and ear bashing for this too...!) and...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: MonoChrome Windows Version: Server: Vista Business /...
Replies
Views
Skystar2 S3 problem with RC2 Hello Rudi99 and all others, I just upgraded to MP/TVServer 1.0, RC2 and it works better than any version before for me. Unfortunately there is the same problem with the SkyStar 2 PCI (no HD) card like you described. Just after resuming from S3 standby the error initially described by Rudi99...
Skystar2 S3 problem with RC2 Hello Rudi99 and all others, I just upgraded to MP/TVServer 1.0, RC2 and it works better than any...
My two "skystars" are now recognized by WinXP and MP. (driver etc see MySystem on the left side) After reboot or first start i can...
Replies
Views
Hmm, I don't think so. How do I report this as a bug? Regards, Olli
Hmm, I don't think so. How do I report this as a bug? Regards, Olli
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 (multiseat) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
Solved! This issue has been solved in the following post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/please-test-those-who-having-trouble-dvb-scannig-41252/#post277441 Check it out for an updated tswriter.ax! :) Best Regards
Solved! This issue has been solved in the following post...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC1 + SVN18951 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 + SVN18951 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HDHomeRun QAM Scan DE
Which QAM tuning frequencies were you using? QAM HRC+3 QAM HRC QAM IRC QAM Standard QAM Std Alternative I am able to tune 80+ channels with the application that came with my card (FusionHDTV), but I cannot get MediaPortal to recognize any stations. I am running 1.0.0.0RC2.
Which QAM tuning frequencies were you using? QAM HRC+3 QAM HRC QAM IRC QAM Standard QAM Std Alternative I am able to...
I just upgraded my HTPC setup by adding a HDHomerun, I'm very satisfied with it but I've noticed over the last week an issue with...
Replies
Views
You also have to note, that M$ has now dropped this format from its OS because of its limitations, especially now HD has become more available from broadcasters, so it is a case of looking to the future, not the past :)
You also have to note, that M$ has now dropped this format from its OS because of its limitations, especially now HD has become...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU Type: Intel Duo Core 2,66Ghz...
Replies
Views
i close this thread now, because its going from technical to personal. as we clearly state in the wiki, we do not support certain OperatingSystems, simply because Microsoft does not support them in the way we would need it. means that the do not release required patches. if it works, good then you are lucky. if not, than we can not...
i close this thread now, because its going from technical to personal. as we clearly state in the wiki, we do not support certain...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: MonoChrome Windows Version: Server: Vista Business /...
Replies
Views
All appears fixed for me as well, missed testing bit as away. Resolved problems with server instability, thanks. :thx:
All appears fixed for me as well, missed testing bit as away. Resolved problems with server instability, thanks. :thx:
This bug has been detailed in depth in this thread, how to reproduce and in what situations the TVSERVICE becomes unresponsive...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 xmltv import fails DE
Hello, I might have similar problem but i don't have any rating status in XML. When i import manualy - TVserver CMLTV plugin says - OK. After a while i can;t see anything i TV neither in XMLTV plugin ! TV server: 4 Jul 08 SVN. Part of LOG file: 2008-07-14 22:39:59.718750 [XmlTvImporter]: plugin:xmltv importing...
Hello, I might have similar problem but i don't have any rating status in XML. When i import manualy - TVserver CMLTV plugin...
Hello, I installed today The TVServer from MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh.exe from scratch and wanted to import a...
Replies
Views
Hi seco, I have configured a ramdisk for timeshift buffer recently, but since I have various problems right now, I can't check if it solves the problem. I'm even not on latest release of MP... CU, Sepp.
Hi seco, I have configured a ramdisk for timeshift buffer recently, but since I have various problems right now, I can't check if...
Hi, I think this threads should be in this forum...
Replies
Views
Hi johnzered In the end it wasn't much, I think Gibman had more work, because my code probably didn't live up to the coding standards :D
Hi johnzered In the end it wasn't much, I think Gibman had more work, because my code probably didn't live up to the coding...
I have noticed that a few danish characters is wrong in the translation tables. Here is example from TeletextPageRenderer.cs in...
Replies
Views
I had success to resolve the Euronews problem with the Mainconcept standard codec (that with Skystar2 sw). romadd
I had success to resolve the Euronews problem with the Mainconcept standard codec (that with Skystar2 sw). romadd
Hello, there are several SAT channels (Like Euronews, RTR..), which still do not work. The problem is that the first frame...
Replies
Views
The issue could be fixed. An uninstall of the broken installation is needed. Then download the RC1 again please. It will be named MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC1_Refesh.exe Sorry for the inconveniance!
The issue could be fixed. An uninstall of the broken installation is needed. Then download the RC1 again please. It will be named...
EDIT: first RC1 build was broken - please download a fresh build. ETA: 16:45 UTC New file is located here: SourceForge.net...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to help you on debugging this issue ?
Is there a way to help you on debugging this issue ?
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Refesh MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 Refesh MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Any new logs after changes . Helps if you delete old logs so new logs are more compact and easier to follow.
Any new logs after changes . Helps if you delete old logs so new logs are more compact and easier to follow.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 update. Have also tried latest SVN from 25.04 MediaPortal Version: As above MediaPortal Skin: Two...
Replies
Views
note that I get the bug if the option "restart service" in powerscheduler is ticked ....... okay I don't know if this option is of some use to me for now but it seems to me still a bug (in powerscheduler maybe, in the way it restarts the tvservice ?)
note that I get the bug if the option "restart service" in powerscheduler is ticked ....... okay I don't know if this option is of...
This is an old bug but i have been serching for a resolution for NETWORK clients hanging/failing RTSP when the server returns from...
Replies
Views
This will be completely fixed in next SVN. You need to make sure your tv and radio channels are empty for a "full" import. If at least one channel is found a message will be displayed to ask you if you want to switch into the "merge" mode. This allows to re-import (e.g. to add groups or schedules) without creating duplicate entries.
This will be completely fixed in next SVN. You need to make sure your tv and radio channels are empty for a "full" import. If...
TV-Server Version: 19051 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 with 19051 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Lately I have been seeing multiple different use cases when TVE3 triggers a standby when the media playback is ongoing (DVD, tv recording, last.fm radio). Previously I haved had time to get the logs, but now the error.log had the same NULL exception. based on the logs the shutdown happened few minutes after a scheduled recording...
Lately I have been seeing multiple different use cases when TVE3 triggers a standby when the media playback is ongoing (DVD, tv...
There's seems to be some kind of synchronization problem in TV-Server PowerScheduler when entering to standby...
Replies
Views
Ok, these are my logs. I waited for the first SVN because noticed that there were some corrections from developers. In fact, radio starts properly now, bt all the other problems remain. Very slow starting of analog radio, sometimes (very often) channel changing doesn't work between different cards, recording doesn't work. Anyway...
Ok, these are my logs. I waited for the first SVN because noticed that there were some corrections from developers. In fact...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two 0.2.3.0 Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
try checking in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv" its a hidden folder. mine was stored there!
try checking in "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv" its a hidden folder. mine was stored there!
Am I the only one that can't get the xmltv plugin to work on the new TVserver RC1. I follw the manual, but it won't import any...
Replies
Views
I did a bit more research on the forums and figured i'd give the last suggestion a try - even though i didn't see why it would solve the problem. Since both MS SQL Server and MySQL Server installations were failing i figured it would be something general doing it, but it turned out i could get it to work when i deleted the db and...
I did a bit more research on the forums and figured i'd give the last suggestion a try - even though i didn't see why it would...
Using 1.0 RC1 Refresh the setupTv.exe deletes the old TvLibrary correctly (which means it connects fine) but doesn't create the...
Replies
Views
Hi, There have been lots of information about that, but seems like many "new" users have missed it along the road ;) I'll add a note so we can add more on howto install in SVN thread(next or next after that) Regards Roy
Hi, There have been lots of information about that, but seems like many "new" users have missed it along the road ;) I'll add a...
TV-Server Version: RC 1 stable and SVN 18951 MediaPortal Version: same MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit incl RC1 servicepack I CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4800 HDD: WD 500 and Samsung 750 Memory: 2 Gig Motherboard: Asus M2N SLI deluxe Video Card: ATI club 3d HX 2600XT Video Card Driver: Latest Sound Card: PCI XFI Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit incl RC1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-25-2008 22-38h - Revision:18951 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
WinTV GO: TVServer configuration finds no channels Hi, I ran into a similar problem using a WinTV GO2, and hope you have some advice for me. MediaPortal 0.2.2 worked (so, so), but RC1 TV Server won't find any TV channels. The drivers I found on the Hauppauge website were older than those I got on the CD...
WinTV GO: TVServer configuration finds no channels Hi, I ran into a similar problem using a WinTV GO2, and hope you have some...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: standard Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 1. TV Card: PVR150...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have experinced the same problem (using one of latest SVN - 4 Jul 08 i guess).... Luckily found this and I don't have to start new thread. You said it's fixed. Where ? Latest SVN which - one ? Thanks.
Hi, I have experinced the same problem (using one of latest SVN - 4 Jul 08 i guess).... Luckily found this and I don't have to...
TV-Server Version: TV3 + SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 final + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: XP Home...
Replies
Views
Hi, Nice & good timing(just got a new psu so able to fire up htpc again & test), nice work ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Nice & good timing(just got a new psu so able to fire up htpc again & test), nice work ;) Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: RC1 MediaPortal Version: RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP Sp2 NOR Hi. I have a...
Replies
Views
No, I have not heard anything in a while. Maybe they work harder if you too register a suppor case. Anyway, I will write to them for an update. /Jan
No, I have not heard anything in a while. Maybe they work harder if you too register a suppor case. Anyway, I will write to them...
Hi there! I have just upgraded my Arcsoft Total Media Theatre with the latest patch 2.1.6.113. If i use the H.264 codec...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom