1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
- add a new movie to your shares Hi SMa, only just seen this, can confirm above steps, until you select imdb in MP\movies\menu\imdb no cover art is loaded for new files in shares view. GregOP Not the same thing, but closely linked, you never know a repair of one may lead to the other :) Cheers
- add a new movie to your shares Hi SMa, only just seen this, can confirm above steps, until you select imdb in...
Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: C2D E4300 HDD: 2* 1TB Samsung, 1* 750GB Samsung, 1* 500GB Seagate Memory: 2GB DDRII...
Replies
Views
Right, I'm using the onboard IR receiver with the MCE remote control. The play button is mapped on the key 'p' and the pause button is mapped on space. These mappings should be right for mp and they work... OK, can any of the devs tell me, if the play button and the pause button invoke the same method or function when a video...
Right, I'm using the onboard IR receiver with the MCE remote control. The play button is mapped on the key 'p' and the pause button...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I solved this issue, read about it in my guide: A guide to stutter free playback with Reclock
I solved this issue, read about it in my guide: A guide to stutter free playback with Reclock
Right now my DVD and x264 playback have a very annoying issue. It seems that my playback is very depentant on when i start to play...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 wrong info in TV DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 (Singleseat) latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 HDD: Seagate 40GB + Samsung 250GB + Samsung 320GB Memory: 1 GB Corsair Motherboard: MSI P965 Neo Video Card: MSI 7600GT Video Card Driver: lates nVidia Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 (Singleseat) latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 (Singleseat) latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Thanks nfox, sometimes things are so easy....
Thanks nfox, sometimes things are so easy....
Hello, the Date/Time formatting in the german-language is wrong. It has to be like this: Freitag, 29. August It will be nice if...
Replies
Views
See top left corner in configuration. There you can switch to expert mode, and all is how you want it :)
See top left corner in configuration. There you can switch to expert mode, and all is how you want it :)
I've just installed RC2 over the RC1. But... I'm dissapointed. In the Configuration I'm missing now the DirectShow Filter...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 webepg not working DE
Thanks for the response. Sorry if we're coming across as moaners. My issue is that I can't get any EPG data at all for some channels i picked in the USA list. I will try to run the EPG for some UK channels and see if that gives some EPG data. Can you suggest one channel that works ... scratch that, I think its safe to assume...
Thanks for the response. Sorry if we're coming across as moaners. My issue is that I can't get any EPG data at all for some...
[[/LEFT]TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory...
Replies
Views
Hi Vuego, I did some more testing, and I can confirm your findings: on merged channels, where the timeframe overspans midnight (for example, starting 22:59 or 23:59 and ending 02:30), then all programs starting between 00:00 and 00:59 are dropped. When then timeframe starts on or after midnight, only the program starting at the...
Hi Vuego, I did some more testing, and I can confirm your findings: on merged channels, where the timeframe overspans midnight...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 build 20078 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 build 20078 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
font18 is the one displayed incorrectly for you. font12 is the smaller one displaying just fine.
font18 is the one displayed incorrectly for you. font12 is the smaller one displaying just fine.
The virtual Keyboard does not display correctly on widescreen displays. I have tried it on a 2 different systems and several...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x64, 2.2 HDD: 180 GB, Seagate Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: Intel Video Card: ATI Radeon 1100 Video Card Driver: 5.0 Sound Card: Turtle Beach Audio Sound Card AC3: optical out Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i'm experiencing the exact problem and i didn't understand the solution (using the vsfilter not auto loading version) i have selected the vsfilter plugin and checked the "always load" setting at the general tab. when i open the context menu of a playing video, i'm not getting the "subtitle" entry. can some one fill me in...
Hi guys, i'm experiencing the exact problem and i didn't understand the solution (using the vsfilter not auto loading version) i...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Now it's working (i'm using DirectVobSub): MP configuration -> Movie Post Processing -> DirectVobSub (auto-loading version) Filter properties -> General: Vertical padding, have to be set to: Original height Loading, have to be set to: Always load If not, my MP will play mvk and xvid files...!
Now it's working (i'm using DirectVobSub): MP configuration -> Movie Post Processing -> DirectVobSub (auto-loading version)...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Microsoft Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0+SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h - Revision:21306 MediaPortal Version: 1.0+SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h - Revision:21306 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.4 Windows Version: Windows XP, sp2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Black Edition HDD: about 4TB: 2x320GB+500GB MobileHDD (HTPC), 4x500GB (server)...
TV-Server Version: 1.0+SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h - Revision:21306 MediaPortal Version: 1.0+SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h -...
TV-Server Version: 1.0+SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h - Revision:21306 MediaPortal Version: 1.0+SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h -...
Replies
Views
Thanks justinteract, I have two Technotrend S2-3200 cards and like you I have been suffering from this issue intermittently. Preloading the one card fixed it for me too, great find! :)
Thanks justinteract, I have two Technotrend S2-3200 cards and like you I have been suffering from this issue intermittently...
Hi Developers, this is actually not a new issue but one that I have finally been able to reproduce. The problem is that with two...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit CPU Type: Intel E8500 HDD: Samsung 160GB Memory: 2 GByte DDR2 Motherboard: ASUS P5K/EPU Video Card: ATI Radeon 3450 Video Card Driver: 8.8 Sound Card: Built in Realtek Sound Card AC3: No AC3 Sound...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 32 bit...
Replies
Views
Thanks very much for the reply. Yes I definately have the plugin, that setting change seems to have fixed it (only react in home screen). I thought I'd killed all the MC processes. I'll definately get rid of those two. Thanks again.
Thanks very much for the reply. Yes I definately have the plugin, that setting change seems to have fixed it (only react in home...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Vista Ulti x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I've renamed CaptureCardDefinitions.xml so Mediaportal wouldn't find it and everything still works as I would expect after your comments above. However, what I didn't expect is that changing channels is now faster. Still slow but it now takes 5-7 seconds which makes me think MP was getting it's nickers in a twist somewhere. On a...
I've renamed CaptureCardDefinitions.xml so Mediaportal wouldn't find it and everything still works as I would expect after your...
Hi, I have an issue where the TV card seems to work only on the first access. As in I can watch TV, but if I exit,, media portal...
Replies
Views
Thanks Roy, I sorted out the codecs with Filemerit. I used B2 in debug mode, launched MP, browsed the guide and exited. I've attached the logs.
Thanks Roy, I sorted out the codecs with Filemerit. I used B2 in debug mode, launched MP, browsed the guide and exited. I've...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Purevision Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
well I found it finally.. took me a few days... but got it.. The problem wasnt in the recording or play from the beginning at all .. the problem was with the network connection, an overheated switch was running wild.. and sometimes caused the connection to fail .. it is however odd.. (or at least a bug :) that when you...
well I found it finally.. took me a few days... but got it.. The problem wasnt in the recording or play from the beginning at...
Total crash(clients and server) of multiseat environment when the following is true: Standalone TVserver (running on vista sp1)...
Replies
Views
fyi. MediaPortal is designed to be used as fullscreen HTPC application not as MediaPlayer replacement. the issue you reported is know but will not be fixed in MediaPortal 1 because it would mean to virtually completelly rewrite MediaPortal. MediaPortal 2 (should) not suffer from this design bug in the future.
fyi. MediaPortal is designed to be used as fullscreen HTPC application not as MediaPlayer replacement. the issue you reported is...
:o TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista Home Premium CPU...
Replies
Views
:sorry: excuse me but no pepole have my problem? i verify with the some hardware that since release 19311 of rc 1 all work ok, but from 19376 the problem is present. what is changed? :thx:
:sorry: excuse me but no pepole have my problem? i verify with the some hardware that since release 19311 of rc 1 all work ok...
TV-Server Version: Revision 20227 MediaPortal Version: Revision 20227 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Xp Pro CPU Type: Amd...
Replies
Views
I think I've found a little bug in 1.0 RC2 when using the inbuild TV engine on a german windows xp. After making a clean install the WebEPG files get stored in a new directory like: "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\xmltv" In the version before the TVguide.xml got stored in...
I think I've found a little bug in 1.0 RC2 when using the inbuild TV engine on a german windows xp. After making a clean install...
I think I've found a little bug in 1.0 RC2 when using the inbuild TV engine on a german windows xp. After making a clean install...
Replies
Views
I've completely deinstalled MySQL - and now it is running smooth with MSSQL - i'm not sure if i want to degrade my running system - you know the WAF is important :-) I'll have a look, what i can do.
I've completely deinstalled MySQL - and now it is running smooth with MSSQL - i'm not sure if i want to degrade my running system -...
Hello! I've a TV-Server with Client nr. 1 and one external Client nr. 2 which is connected via 100Mbit/s LAN to the tv-server. The...
Replies
Views
Same problem here, with Vista as server and XP in clients. I think maybe that the problem first started around when Vista upgraded to SP1 and XP upgraded to SP3. I guess it has something to do with SQL handling i MP I wonder if anyone, using shares view on a client, with a deacent amount of shares (witch could be music, pictures or...
Same problem here, with Vista as server and XP in clients. I think maybe that the problem first started around when Vista upgraded...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: SVN-Snapshot:-08-22-2008 21-25h MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: 2x Samsung spinpoint 500GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: ASUS EN7300TC256/TD Video Card Driver: Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TVserver 1 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Vista CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Has this been fixed. Just tried the latest SVN and what is now does is scroll on the 2nd to last line in the view, ie if you have 3 lines displayed but 8 in total (with 8 columns) then the first down press will move one row to row 2, then it will start to scroll. This means when you are getting to the bottom you will see your current...
Has this been fixed. Just tried the latest SVN and what is now does is scroll on the 2nd to last line in the view, ie if you have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 & gamejesters build MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows Vista CPU Type: Intel DuoCore...
Replies
Views
The new button in the dialog about conflicting recordings is not selectable via cursor keys. I've marked it in the screenshot. No logs here, as I assume an error in the skin. TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo...
The new button in the dialog about conflicting recordings is not selectable via cursor keys. I've marked it in the screenshot. No...
The new button in the dialog about conflicting recordings is not selectable via cursor keys. I've marked it in the screenshot. No...
Replies
Views
And I have it in RC4... ...very annoying, since I have some problems that often occurs after a resume and would like to restart automatically, but...
And I have it in RC4... ...very annoying, since I have some problems that often occurs after a resume and would like to restart...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-01-2008 19-31h - Revision:19843 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo...
Replies
Views
k, so it seems like this was a bug in rc1, you should be able to try to uninstall rc2 and reinstall it, without loosing the language files. But be careful, b2 and b2wide are removed, even if those contain xml files from other plugins. regards chefkoch
k, so it seems like this was a bug in rc1, you should be able to try to uninstall rc2 and reinstall it, without loosing the...
I don't know if this is the right section to post in. If not, I hope someone can move this to the appropriate forum. As soon as...
Replies
Views
startTime = endTime for the bad recording It happened again the other day, when recording 2 programs one after the other on the same channel where the 1st prog "QuestionTime" (22:32-23:38) failed to stop, but the 2nd program "ThisWeek" (23:32-00:23) started/stopped correctly. Both recordings are repeat recordings in the schedule...
startTime = endTime for the bad recording It happened again the other day, when recording 2 programs one after the other on the...
I had this problem in rc1 and it seems to have got worse in rc2 whereby a scheduled recording never stops. i get files 40gb+ big. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom