1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Post bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
Right, you learn new things all the time :) Thanks!
Right, you learn new things all the time :) Thanks!
Hi, xmltvimport fails to parse parts of the"xmltv_ns" spec(it'll get an exception in Int32.Parse) and thus nothing is inserted...
Replies
Views
I was poking around in the SQL Server Database recently, and noticed that the classification field in the Program table was not properly being populated. I checked my tvguide.xml and it is correctly encapsulating the appropriate values according to the xmltv dtd, but this isn't making it into the DB. According to the docs, xmltv...
I was poking around in the SQL Server Database recently, and noticed that the classification field in the Program table was not...
I was poking around in the SQL Server Database recently, and noticed that the classification field in the Program table was not...
Replies
Views
I get either or when it comes to that. Usually it'll do the not able to start timeshift, but sometimes it just freezes. I haven't got any tv to show up in MP yet, though
I get either or when it comes to that. Usually it'll do the not able to start timeshift, but sometimes it just freezes. I haven't...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 20268 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 SVN 20268 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide 1.1 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I also have this problem, using CoreAVC 1.8.5. stream in mkv container plays fine in windows mediaplayer / vlc player with sar 16/15 (720x576 @ 4/3). In mediaportal keeps at sar 1/1. Might it be a problem related to driver/hardware? as at another computer (not htpc with output to plasma tv but normal pc wth lcd) it displays correctly.
I also have this problem, using CoreAVC 1.8.5. stream in mkv container plays fine in windows mediaplayer / vlc player with sar...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi blaudden, it's simple- I updated my BDA drivers and tvserver stopped working on hi-band channels. Now I reverted to old version and everything seems to be fine. I'll test it and maybe ask others with this problem about updating BDA.
Hi blaudden, it's simple- I updated my BDA drivers and tvserver stopped working on hi-band channels. Now I reverted to old...
Everything was fine, and now I can't tune in. I'm not sure, but maybe updated BDA drivers (a >week ago, but I don't remember if it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've closed this thread since discussion will not go any further, it's designed this way cause of timeshift buffer - if something else would be done later i don't know, but such a thing takes place in improvement section on forum & not bug part of forum ;) Regards Roy
Hi, I've closed this thread since discussion will not go any further, it's designed this way cause of timeshift buffer - if...
TV-Server Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide...
Replies
Views
@infinityloop: Before, I used the Cyberlink Decoder - in the meantime the problem changed to the phenomenon that TVServer does not stop when I close VLC...choosing a new channel then brings up the old buffered .ts files Acteo: I tried on different systems...XP SP2, XP SP3 beta and XP SP3 - no difference in behaviour
@infinityloop: Before, I used the Cyberlink Decoder - in the meantime the problem changed to the phenomenon that TVServer does not...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
My problem was copying something over from my old install. A completely clean install solved it for me.
My problem was copying something over from my old install. A completely clean install solved it for me.
If I try to remove TV recordings nothing happens. I press info, select option 2 for delete recordings and it just goes back to...
Replies
Views
its still there. ;) MediaPortal Configuration.exe -> switch to "EXPERT MODE" in the top right General -> startup delay :)
its still there. ;) MediaPortal Configuration.exe -> switch to "EXPERT MODE" in the top right General -> startup delay :)
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 rev20010 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HD (latest version) Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 + autoupdate CPU Type: AthlonXP X2 4200+ HDD: WD 320GB Memory: 2x512MB DDR800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: integrated ATI X3200 Video Card Driver: Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 rev20010 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HD (latest version) Windows Version...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 rev20010 MediaPortal Skin: PureVision HD (latest version) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I think i know when the error occurs. The error occurs when a hybrid switches back and forth from digital to analog. I have ran MP RC2 with TV Server config open and verified that the crash only occurs in this situtation. If you setup TV Server so that 1x hybrid is digital only and 1x hybrid is analog only then you don't get any...
I think i know when the error occurs. The error occurs when a hybrid switches back and forth from digital to analog. I have ran...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium...
Replies
Views
I have installed newest svn of both mediaportal and tvserver and tried your suggestions, without success.
I have installed newest svn of both mediaportal and tvserver and tried your suggestions, without success.
TV-Server Version: 1 RC 2 rev19843 MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 rev19843 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Ok, so what would the faulty message be when watching TV or try to start TV?
Thanks! Ok, so what would the faulty message be when watching TV or try to start TV?
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
@tourettes: Thanks for the instructions. I'll put this in my bag of tricks to help track down other various issues. I don't experience a crash from a large number of contunity errors, but I am getting more that I ever had before. :thx:
@tourettes: Thanks for the instructions. I'll put this in my bag of tricks to help track down other various issues. I don't...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 snapshot 20143 MediaPortal Version: none (dedicated server) MediaPortal Skin: none Windows Version...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD64 X2 BE2400 HDD: 250GB Samsung Memory: 2GB Motherboard: GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst 8.5 Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: optical out Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
hi, even with the actual svn release i have the same problems if i activated the "epg grabbing when idle". with this option activated the standby is not working correctly, too. after the wakeup the tvserver crashes, with this option deactivated the tvserver is working correctly after wakeup.
hi, even with the actual svn release i have the same problems if i activated the "epg grabbing when idle". with this option...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Celeron M 360 (1.4GHz/400MHz/1Mb L2) HDD: Seagate 300Gb 7200RPM SATA 150 Memory: 512MB PC4200 Motherboard: MSI Speedster-FA4 (MS-9625) Video Card: Intel GMA 915 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I'm having the same issue. It happened after I did one of the following: 1- Cleared and rescanned all my channels 2- Updated to latest RC3 svn (2008-10-26) BTW, Manual Control also doesn't show-up anymore. I tried going back to each svn after RC3 and a reinstall of RC3. I guess I'll have to clear the database and start over...
I'm having the same issue. It happened after I did one of the following: 1- Cleared and rescanned all my channels 2- Updated to...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 NL CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
yes, but only the server has to be restarted in my case. The clients haven't been restarted for a long time (they're only in standby). They work perfectly now! Ah btw afaik gemx wanted to include the new ofdb-searchenginge (because the old one is broken) some weeks ago, but it seems if he didn't do it, yet. I haven't detected further...
yes, but only the server has to be restarted in my case. The clients haven't been restarted for a long time (they're only in...
Hi, after I installed RC2 I cannot watch TV on the client-pcs anymore. On the server itself it works perfectly. (Windows) Firewall...
Replies
Views
This is also happening for me in a multiseat setup with all codecs. Its quite frustrating, so getting this one fixed would be very nice.
This is also happening for me in a multiseat setup with all codecs. Its quite frustrating, so getting this one fixed would be very...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Wide and XFace Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's now added to Mantis, skinners can't do muct about this since it has most of the values hard-coded in MP...... Regards Roy
Hi, This it's now added to Mantis, skinners can't do muct about this since it has most of the values hard-coded in MP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version...
Replies
Views
This is still an issue! Can any developer have a look at this??
This is still an issue! Can any developer have a look at this??
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 build 19936 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 build 19936 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
ok, let's think about ideas until tomorrow. :)
ok, let's think about ideas until tomorrow. :)
Hello devs, I would be glad if we could fix this issue before the 1.0 release goes out. There still seems to remain a bug in...
Replies
Views
This one behavies like this one 0001429: OSD is not updated with recording status - MediaPortal Bugtracker which is now working...
Replies
Views
Hello, thanks for your responses ! I overlooked the other thread, yes it seems to be the same problem. I'll check the latest SVN, Markus
Hello, thanks for your responses ! I overlooked the other thread, yes it seems to be the same problem. I'll check the latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: default blue Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Scrambled DVBS DE
Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem with TwinhanDTV Sat-CI as you describe, random failures to tune a descrambled channel from DVB-S. Have extracted the log files for a number of failed attempts and one good against the same channel. Trying to see if anything differs in the setup of the tune/descramble. Also looking at the code...
Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem with TwinhanDTV Sat-CI as you describe, random failures to tune a descrambled channel from...
TV-Server Version: Latest RC2 SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest RC2 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Yes, that sounds like a good idea! I suppose a solution for this would be to add the following check RemoteControl.Instance.IsAnyCardRecordingOrTimeshifting to the scan button's click event in each of the different cardtype scanning pages...and if it returns true display a messagebox telling the user something like scanning is...
Yes, that sounds like a good idea! I suppose a solution for this would be to add the following check...
...table to become corrupted. TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 scan finds no channels (dvb-c) (1 Viewer) DE
yes, thats right. i have also tested this with SVN 19603 - scanning finds all channels with both tuners.
yes, thats right. i have also tested this with SVN 19603 - scanning finds all channels with both tuners.
TV-Server Version: TV engine 3 SVN 19657 MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal SVN 19657 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Already closed... and we were already pretty close to chop gibman's head off :)
Already closed... and we were already pretty close to chop gibman's head off :)
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.6 Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Celeron M 360 (1.4GHz/400MHz/1Mb L2) HDD: Seagate 300Gb 7200RPM SATA 150 Memory: 512MB PC4200 Motherboard: MSI Speedster-FA4 (MS-9625) Video Card: Intel GMA 915 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Intel...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom