1.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you found in 1.0 RC2 or any later svn build here.
I've got a similar problem when playing back a certain .ts file i get no audio but still images, strangely enough i can skip forward/backward and fast forward/fastbackward the latter one only at speed >=4x. Rename trick works fine (renaming to .mkv). The file in question is here: Troja - ZDF - 2009-12-29 - 20_15 sample.ts ... at...
I've got a similar problem when playing back a certain .ts file i get no audio but still images, strangely enough i can skip...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Win XP SP3 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
:thx: MisterD: I have been putting your latest mpFileWrite.ax file through the paces since you posted it on 10/3, doing some extensive testing. I have found no problems. :) All the crashes have stopped and the CPU usage on analog channels is now at a reasonable level. Again Thanks! Great work.
:thx: MisterD: I have been putting your latest mpFileWrite.ax file through the paces since you posted it on 10/3, doing some...
TV-Server Version: MP/TV Server 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: MP/TV Server 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your confirmation, I downloaded the source code for 1.0.2 and added some extra logging: it seems that the correct tuner and filter are added to each card, still there is something wrong as I cannot use both cards at the same time... Meanwhile, I tried to connect the two HVR900 cards to a different PC, same result, hence...
Thanks for your confirmation, I downloaded the source code for 1.0.2 and added some extra logging: it seems that the correct tuner...
I Previously posted this in TV server support forum, date:2008-07-15 18:18 number:42302? didn't say anything in the rules about...
Replies
Views
Hi, The 1 min wakeup after susp/hib it's solved in latest svn & will be in RC4 if it doesn't cause a new issue. Regards Roy
Hi, The 1 min wakeup after susp/hib it's solved in latest svn & will be in RC4 if it doesn't cause a new issue. Regards Roy
Hello! I've the Problem, that when i go to standby Powerscheduler always schedule the next Wakeup in 1 Minute - then it wakes up...
Replies
Views
Already closed... and we were already pretty close to chop gibman's head off :)
Already closed... and we were already pretty close to chop gibman's head off :)
TV-Server Version: tvengine3 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.6 Windows Version: Windows 2003 R2...
Replies
Views
Hi. I made a zip file containing an ~34 second ts file. It's size is 68.4 MB, so it's too big for uploading as an attachment. How can I send it? I tested the file and I could have the same error just by playing it. After about 8 seconds the error message pops up. MediaInfo says it has both DVB subtitles and teletext streams...
Hi. I made a zip file containing an ~34 second ts file. It's size is 68.4 MB, so it's too big for uploading as an attachment. How...
TV-Server Version: RC2 + latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC2 + latest svn MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
New fix in rev: 20766 or later. You'll need both the TSWriter & TSReader updates. BTW, I use the Cyberlink code's (from PowerDVD 8) - works a treat here. DMAN
New fix in rev: 20766 or later. You'll need both the TSWriter & TSReader updates. BTW, I use the Cyberlink code's (from...
TV-Server Version: RC2/latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC2/latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Asus MyCinema-P7131 DE
Hello I Have the same card and the same problem that you, I couldn't find the Mainconcepts MCE encoder anywhere, I downloaded the Mainconcepts MPEG Encoder version 1.4 , and it works good, also detects the card too and I can use and capture in mpeg 2 in realtime, but still not working in the TV-Server I can scan channels, I have...
Hello I Have the same card and the same problem that you, I couldn't find the Mainconcepts MCE encoder anywhere, I downloaded the...
TV-Server Version: RC2 svn-08-30-2008-- 13-29-Rev20078 MediaPortal Version: RC2 svn-08-30-2008-- 13-29-Rev20078...
Replies
Views
This is also happening for me in a multiseat setup with all codecs. Its quite frustrating, so getting this one fixed would be very nice.
This is also happening for me in a multiseat setup with all codecs. Its quite frustrating, so getting this one fixed would be very...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Wide and XFace Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I think i know when the error occurs. The error occurs when a hybrid switches back and forth from digital to analog. I have ran MP RC2 with TV Server config open and verified that the crash only occurs in this situtation. If you setup TV Server so that 1x hybrid is digital only and 1x hybrid is analog only then you don't get any...
I think i know when the error occurs. The error occurs when a hybrid switches back and forth from digital to analog. I have ran...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium...
Replies
Views
I was looking for the cause of this bug, I do not know why this is happening, but it does - Tv-server sometimes is timeshifting forever after the client stopped watching TV. -(clean installed RC2) TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Bluetwo Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
I was looking for the cause of this bug, I do not know why this is happening, but it does - Tv-server sometimes is timeshifting...
Hello guys, I have a problem with TV server. When i start the MP and go to the tv section i do the following steps: 1., select...
Replies
Views
Same Problem here like in the first post: "render Audio Output failed:0, trying alternative graph builder" I really tried a lot (and i'm no beginner with htpc's) but the sound is getting lost after few channel switches. Also Radio over DVB-C isn't working every time i want to use. Big problem: The HTPC isn't mine, so I can't...
Same Problem here like in the first post: "render Audio Output failed:0, trying alternative graph builder" I really tried a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
Thanks! Ok, so what would the faulty message be when watching TV or try to start TV?
Thanks! Ok, so what would the faulty message be when watching TV or try to start TV?
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
any news on this issue? i have skystar2 and motorised dish (stab hh 100) but mp 1.0rc4 won't move my dish. other apps are moving my dish successfully (mytheatre,..) rgs, pirlone
any news on this issue? i have skystar2 and motorised dish (stab hh 100) but mp 1.0rc4 won't move my dish. other apps are moving...
TV-Server Version: RC2 MediaPortal Version: RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: TV-Server: Windows server 2003 /...
Replies
Views
Hi again, Very encouraging to see my previous patches was accepted so fast. :) :thx: have continues to test and find a way to avoid the "Twinhan CAM failed 0x8007001F" problem, but since the exist also in the DTV program from Twinhan I think we just have to live with it and do the best possible to handle the error when it...
Hi again, Very encouraging to see my previous patches was accepted so fast. :) :thx: have continues to test and find a way to...
Hi, Problem: TV Server fails to tune a scrambled DVB-S channel, notmally it takes three to 10 attempts before it suceeds...
Replies
Views
Ok, Please ignore my previous post - I found by reading the posts under this latest SVN that we now need to 'enable' the CAM under the TV-Server TV-Card configuration.. this was my problem. Now I'm away. Thanks erosco
Ok, Please ignore my previous post - I found by reading the posts under this latest SVN that we now need to 'enable' the CAM under...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue (Wide) Windows Version: XP last service pack CPU...
Replies
Views
No we aren't as we aren't planning to reimplement Microsoft's MPEG demultiplexer.
No we aren't as we aren't planning to reimplement Microsoft's MPEG demultiplexer.
TV-Server Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Version: RC 1 + usually latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide...
Replies
Views
Yes, I've been keeping my eye on that particular issue in mantis! Thanks for all your hard work though.
Yes, I've been keeping my eye on that particular issue in mantis! Thanks for all your hard work though.
If I start a tv programme recording, and then start watching it back while it's still recording the time bar never updates itself...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's now added to Mantis, skinners can't do muct about this since it has most of the values hard-coded in MP...... Regards Roy
Hi, This it's now added to Mantis, skinners can't do muct about this since it has most of the values hard-coded in MP...
TV-Server Version: 1.0RC2 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC2 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, Only thing i can get out of application event log it's a crash in Mpeg2DecFilter.ax MPV video codecs, maybe run FilMerit & check your codecs.. Regards Roy
Hi, Only thing i can get out of application event log it's a crash in Mpeg2DecFilter.ax MPV video codecs, maybe run FilMerit &...
Hi, I have two TV-Tuner Cards: PVR150 and Nova-T Stick, one analog, one dvb-t-receiver. If I try to start the TVServer...
Replies
Views
OK - I will let you know how I get on. I guess you are using satellite in Floripa right? Lovely place by the way - I stayed in the North of the Island a few years ago - paradise.. :D I am going to use a Floppy DTV card (as they seem fairly committed to making Media Portal work) and Nettv cable service in Sao Paulo. tchau...
OK - I will let you know how I get on. I guess you are using satellite in Floripa right? Lovely place by the way - I stayed in the...
TV-Server Version: SVN Rev 20010 MediaPortal Version: 1 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Win XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Amazing. I’m really happy now. I’ve just installed the new RC3 and that issue disappeared. MP doesn’t crash and, what is most, I can see perfectly all these problematic DVB subtitles of Catalonian TV recordings that I wasn’t able to see till now, except by using an external player. The thing is...
Thanks a lot for your feedback! Amazing. I’m really happy now. I’ve just installed the new RC3 and that issue disappeared. MP...
Hi, this issue only happens when viewing the Catalonian canals in Spain (TV3, K33), I don’t know why. They are the only one in...
Replies
Views
Thank you Eric. I'll tried the dll. The fix works fine for me.
Thank you Eric. I'll tried the dll. The fix works fine for me.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 mediaportal-svn-09-06-2008--11-16-Rev20143 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version...
Replies
Views
In this thread Ambass proposed a solution that seems to work. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc3-svn-builds-289/0byte-ts-recording-47119/index2. So the problem was not a signal problem. PG
In this thread Ambass proposed a solution that seems to work...
Since Revision 19263, - Add PTS/DTS patching when header is splitted on multiple ts packets. - Remove PES containing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hibernation Issue DE
Sounds good, josch.hh. Just reiterating, since upgrading my system with the MPstandbyHandler my HTPC has been working faultlessly. Have not had any more TV Server generated errors, after going in and out of Hibernation, such as Connection to TV service lost, Label Missing and the like. In fact my HTPC has not generated any more...
Sounds good, josch.hh. Just reiterating, since upgrading my system with the MPstandbyHandler my HTPC has been working...
TV-Server Version: RC2, SVN 08-30-2008, 13-29-Rev20078 MediaPortal Version: RC2, SVN 08-30-2008, 13-29-Rev20078 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi blaudden, it's simple- I updated my BDA drivers and tvserver stopped working on hi-band channels. Now I reverted to old version and everything seems to be fine. I'll test it and maybe ask others with this problem about updating BDA.
Hi blaudden, it's simple- I updated my BDA drivers and tvserver stopped working on hi-band channels. Now I reverted to old...
Everything was fine, and now I can't tune in. I'm not sure, but maybe updated BDA drivers (a >week ago, but I don't remember if it...
Replies
Views
I have Ziggo (@home) and I have the EXACT same problem described in the start post. I have had this since mediaportal 0.2.3.0. I have done a complete new installation of windows/mysql/mediaport client + server and this did not help. The solution was indeed to "force an update of all EPG entries". thanks
I have Ziggo (@home) and I have the EXACT same problem described in the start post. I have had this since mediaportal 0.2.3.0. I...
I have a strange error, that happens in both RC1 and RC2 When I do a fresh install of RC2 (or RC1) the guide is perfect, with...
Replies
Views
ok, let's think about ideas until tomorrow. :)
ok, let's think about ideas until tomorrow. :)
Hello devs, I would be glad if we could fix this issue before the 1.0 release goes out. There still seems to remain a bug in...
Replies
Views
I also have this problem, using CoreAVC 1.8.5. stream in mkv container plays fine in windows mediaplayer / vlc player with sar 16/15 (720x576 @ 4/3). In mediaportal keeps at sar 1/1. Might it be a problem related to driver/hardware? as at another computer (not htpc with output to plasma tv but normal pc wth lcd) it displays correctly.
I also have this problem, using CoreAVC 1.8.5. stream in mkv container plays fine in windows mediaplayer / vlc player with sar...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD...
Replies
Views
@infinityloop: Before, I used the Cyberlink Decoder - in the meantime the problem changed to the phenomenon that TVServer does not stop when I close VLC...choosing a new channel then brings up the old buffered .ts files Acteo: I tried on different systems...XP SP2, XP SP3 beta and XP SP3 - no difference in behaviour
@infinityloop: Before, I used the Cyberlink Decoder - in the meantime the problem changed to the phenomenon that TVServer does not...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom