1.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC3 or any later svn build here.
Or in the menu (go left with the remote) you have a "Clean up" button
Or in the menu (go left with the remote) you have a "Clean up" button
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0 RC3, SVN 25.10.2008 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo3 Windows Version: WindowsXP SP3...
Replies
Views
Hi When recording a program on Hauppage 1300 DVB-T tv-server can't timeshift another channel on the same mux, i dosen't help to change the settings for CAM limit I version RC2 build 20227 this limit wasn't pressent I don't have a log file since this happend on a friends computer, and i can't reproduce it because i have no dvb-t...
Hi When recording a program on Hauppage 1300 DVB-T tv-server can't timeshift another channel on the same mux, i dosen't help to...
Hi When recording a program on Hauppage 1300 DVB-T tv-server can't timeshift another channel on the same mux, i dosen't help to...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I've found a bug in RC3 regarding recorded tv. Yesterday, I deleted all my channels and re-tuned my DVB-T cards (no problem here). However, the list of recorded shows in MP Recordings was empty. I started up the TVServer Config thinking I could import the recordings using the recording section of the config but the list...
Dear all, I've found a bug in RC3 regarding recorded tv. Yesterday, I deleted all my channels and re-tuned my DVB-T cards (no...
Dear all, I've found a bug in RC3 regarding recorded tv. Yesterday, I deleted all my channels and re-tuned my DVB-T cards (no...
Replies
Views
Hi all :) Sorry to bring this thread back to life... I'm using the latest version of MP and Xface and the "sunrise-in-the-top-right-corner" bug is still present. :( It shares an id=201 with the "time" control. What changes/files are supposed to have fixed this issue. :S
Hi all :) Sorry to bring this thread back to life... I'm using the latest version of MP and Xface and the...
Hi, I just recently started to use the weather plugin and noticed a small bug: When you change from 5 day forecast to a...
Replies
Views
Here - I just deleted all my logs and made a new one. It's reproducable all the time. After reaching the last track and pressing skip on the remote I can't go back to any previous tracks anymore during full screen visualization (I use milkdrop2). Mediaportal won't do anything. It justs plays the last track. But I can go back to the...
Here - I just deleted all my logs and made a new one. It's reproducable all the time. After reaching the last track and pressing...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo-Wide Windows Version: Vista x64 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Ah, ok. Thanks for the report will be fixed.
Ah, ok. Thanks for the report will be fixed.
In the Volume property of the BassMusicPlayer class, the line "if (value < 100)" should be "if (value > 100)" How it is in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blurry skins in RC3 DE
Great, nice to know I'm not crazy as I thought I was the only one able to reproduce this problem :)
Great, nice to know I'm not crazy as I thought I was the only one able to reproduce this problem :)
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Blue3 EPG Error DE
Issue is fixed. If you don't wanna wait for RC4 , you can grab the latest "weekly" build here [untested] MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 RC3 svn-builds - MediaPortal Forum Thx for your report.
Issue is fixed. If you don't wanna wait for RC4 , you can grab the latest "weekly" build here [untested] MediaPortal and TV-Server...
TV-Server Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Version: RC3 (Build 20432) MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome / Blue3 Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Black MyTV screen DE
.. This is very funny.... But i dont want use the tv server i want only view pictore on my mashine. I go back to the older version, this is not developing this is undevelepoping:) thx
.. This is very funny.... But i dont want use the tv server i want only view pictore on my mashine. I go back to the older...
Hi allz! tv card: Avermedia m150 system: Windows XP Prof SP3 video/audio codec: mpv, mpa Screen play: 1.,Configuring tv...
Replies
Views
This issue is fixed in SVN 20584 :thx:
This issue is fixed in SVN 20584 :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
0001708: General option for Autostart MP, Always on top & disable ballon tips broken. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0001708: General option for Autostart MP, Always on top & disable ballon tips broken. - MediaPortal Bugtracker
When inserting a readable DVD/CD (images/movie files/music) the autoplay still pops up, even when both settings in Music and Movies...
Replies
Views
hmmm... sounds not that good... thought this fixed this problem?! for me, it solved 98% of the problem. but the last 2% can probably be solved by the dvb-fix. forgot to install it ;)
hmmm... sounds not that good... thought this fixed this problem?! for me, it solved 98% of the problem. but the last 2% can...
Same Problem here like in this first post: "render Audio Output failed:0, trying alternative graph builder" I really tried a...
Replies
Views
yes, its known issue with MPV.
yes, its known issue with MPV.
TV-Server Version: 0.9.3.20432 MediaPortal Version: 0.9.3.20432 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Vista x86 SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Album Cover Search DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 3600+ HDD: Maxtor 250GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: ASUS M2A-VM HDMI Video Card: Readon X1250 (onboard) Sound Card: AC97 (onboard) 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova-HD-S2 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
This issue is only present on VISTA. ;)
This issue is only present on VISTA. ;)
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adding MyNews DE
confirmed and added to mantis
confirmed and added to mantis
Adding an image to the MyNews RSS feed stops it being added. Configure myNews Add Insert name Insert feed Insert thumbnail...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not able to reproduce this, so logs should be attached to find out more. Regards Roy
Hi, I'm not able to reproduce this, so logs should be attached to find out more. Regards Roy
Problem: When you have active recording and select the show on EPG / from recorded, MP asks if user wants to watch show from...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy! Yes, if there are different Tags, MP loads the right image! Best regards Helios
Hi Roy! Yes, if there are different Tags, MP loads the right image! Best regards Helios
Hello Devs, hello Community! If there are two Albums with the same name an the same tags, only the cover for the first album (in...
Replies
Views
Same here. In Media Player Classic, if i select "Use texture surfaces and render video in 3D" the lines disappear. Would it be possible to add that setting in the VMR9 section in MediaPortal?
Same here. In Media Player Classic, if i select "Use texture surfaces and render video in 3D" the lines disappear. Would it be...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Win XP SP3 EN CPU Type: MD Athlon 64 X2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 0byte TS recording DE
Great, found this solution mentioned in the RC4 change log Thanks again !:thx: Set3
Great, found this solution mentioned in the RC4 change log Thanks again !:thx: Set3
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP 1.1.0.0 alpha with MPC-HC subtitles engine and bug reapear...
MP 1.1.0.0 alpha with MPC-HC subtitles engine and bug reapear...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.2 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2 4850e 2.5 GHz 45w HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 250GB 2.5" Memory: 4 GB DDR2 800 MHz Dual-Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev 1.0) Video Card: Onboard AMD Radeon HD 3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.8...
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom