1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
MP1 MP2 Installer Error DE
In mantis and fixed in SVN20973: 0001834: .NET unhandled exception during previous version uninstall: "uninstall-mp.exe already exists".... - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
In mantis and fixed in SVN20973: 0001834: .NET unhandled exception during previous version uninstall: "uninstall-mp.exe already...
TV-Server Version: RC 2 with SVN from 16th MediaPortal Version: RC 2 with SVN from 16th MediaPortal Skin: Black & Blue /...
Replies
Views
I agree,... Nope, the system is "as it always has been", and I have applied the OS fixes as well! Yep, channel scanning worked absolutely perfect for me in MP 0.2.3.0. I did apply SVN changes at the time, but after SVN 19376, problems started. If I backed to SVN:ns before this one, and it worked again, so something actually got...
I agree,... Nope, the system is "as it always has been", and I have applied the OS fixes as well! Yep, channel scanning worked...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 1.0RC4 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core HDD: 2x 160GB...
Replies
Views
You cant it's a VSFilter restriction. DMAN
You cant it's a VSFilter restriction. DMAN
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
No bug after computer shut down completely However it seemed pretty consistent yesterday night, in the attempt to make logs of these bugs I could not reproduce the bugs. Now autohide is working as it should, when the mouse moves the cursor is back again. Also TV server did not shut down all by itself, not after 15 minutes...
No bug after computer shut down completely However it seemed pretty consistent yesterday night, in the attempt to make logs of...
2 bugs: When the mouse cursor autohides it remains hidden, but you can move around and click command buttons that are...
Replies
Views
No signal when using CAM Moin! My FireDTV stopps working as soon as I insert my Alphacrypt light with Premiere card. No channels found althought signal is at 100%. Problem only with RC4 ! Worked fine with RC3 and earlier. When I eject the cam module everything works fine again (of course not Premiere :-) Any Ideas...
No signal when using CAM Moin! My FireDTV stopps working as soon as I insert my Alphacrypt light with Premiere card. No...
TV-Server Version: \RC4 MediaPortal Version: \RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Quad...
Replies
Views
Just experienced this bug on v1.0 now...had a load of them when I upgraded to RC4 but this is the first time since installing 1.0 so it seems less likely but it does still happen it seems... Error happens when resuming from Standby with the remote, I always get a R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call C== Error Dialog. Hope it can be...
Just experienced this bug on v1.0 now...had a load of them when I upgraded to RC4 but this is the first time since installing 1.0...
HI all, I installed RC4 yesterday and had my first crash this morning. At 05:11 my HTPC we wake-up to download EPG data and it...
Replies
Views
I did some testing with the TvService dieing when opening Scheduled Recordings. It seems to occur exactly once the first time the tree item is selected from Recording Settings to Scheduled Recordings, regardless of whether it is first run or if the tv card is set up or scheduled recordings being imported from RC3. This would explain...
I did some testing with the TvService dieing when opening Scheduled Recordings. It seems to occur exactly once the first time the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mkv files problem DE
I am getting slight lag with mkv's, looks like the screen moves to the left/right. I will try playing with the different parts of the codecs.
I am getting slight lag with mkv's, looks like the screen moves to the left/right. I will try playing with the different parts of...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2wide Windows Version: Vista Premium 32 CPU Type: x3 8450 (2100MHz) HDD: WD 500GB Memory: ddr2 4Gb Motherboard: Asus Video Card: onboard HD3200 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: optical out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2wide Windows Version: Vista Premium 32 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2wide Windows Version: Vista Premium 32 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Bavarian has also fixed #2, and I have tested that it works.
Bavarian has also fixed #2, and I have tested that it works.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
maybe... today i get a new HDD, then testing again.
maybe... today i get a new HDD, then testing again.
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3 Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Dual Athlon 4000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
...that was the first Thing, that i`ve proved. ;) But thanks for that...
...that was the first Thing, that i`ve proved. ;) But thanks for that...
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3 Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Dual Athlon 4000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4: Direct3D Crash DE
1. Correct, that DLL should not be in the plugins directory. My mistake. 2. Indigo, or at least the version I'm using, is indeed outdated. RC4 displays the orange skin problem message at startup. It seems to work anyway. I don't yet want to download the latest version since I made quite a bit of customizing to the skin. 3...
1. Correct, that DLL should not be in the plugins directory. My mistake. 2. Indigo, or at least the version I'm using, is...
Removed RC3, installed RC4. Everything seems fine sofar, except for a DirectX crash. Only an incident, after restarting MP...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2 4850e 2.5 GHz 45w HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 250GB 2.5" Memory: 4 GB DDR2 800 MHz Dual-Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev 1.0) Video Card: Onboard AMD Radeon HD 3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.8...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: TV-Server 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision / Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: T7600 Merom HDD: 500GB + 320GB External WD Memory: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: MSI 945GT Speedster Video Card: ATI 3450 Pro Fanless Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Realtek...
TV-Server Version: TV-Server 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision / Blue3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: TV-Server 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision / Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Yes (just now :) ) - same result... Andrew
Yes (just now :) ) - same result... Andrew
When I restart MP, go to the Guide, and select an Analog channel, it starts with no sound. If I return to the guide, stop the TV...
Replies
Views
Changes are added in the next release :)
Changes are added in the next release :)
When using the Launch MP button, the Watchdog automatically performs the "collect logs and other stuff" step for you, but the...
Replies
Views
Here is logfiles wih fdshow, the last 3 minuts i had freesing picture,no sound, and then a verry slow channel switch (around 10sec) . some linesform the tswriter.log 04-12-2008 18:10:19.110 [658]CTsReaderFilter::Run(3467.20) -->done 04-12-2008 18:10:19.172 [b48]Audio Continuity error... 5 ( prev 6 ) 04-12-2008 18:10:19.297...
Here is logfiles wih fdshow, the last 3 minuts i had freesing picture,no sound, and then a verry slow channel switch (around...
When changing channel the video plays for a while, and then stops. Then the audio starts, and the video is frozen until it has...
Replies
Views
That's right. Read this blog.
That's right. Read this blog.
Mediaportal/TV-Server RC4 don't work with the new version 5.1.30 of MySQL. Everything is extreamly slowly. Installed the older...
Replies
Views
Hi, Do you mean the one asking about simple/advanced setup(if it is, here it's placed on the side of splash screen, could you do a screen grab(PrtSc -> image program & attach to your post)? Regards Roy
Hi, Do you mean the one asking about simple/advanced setup(if it is, here it's placed on the side of splash screen, could you do...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: Always latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Then you should not be suprised if your issue will not be resolved. Even when you have issues with purchased SW you will be asked for details from a log file and this is free SW. So if you do not like that, get yourself a PC servicing guy and pay them €uros.
Then you should not be suprised if your issue will not be resolved. Even when you have issues with purchased SW you will be...
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: Always latest MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 EPG Chanels DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Samsung 320 Memory: 4GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: ATI Radeon 3400 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.9 Sound Card: Realtek Onboard Sound Card AC3: Realtek Onboard...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 Windows Version: XP SP3 You can reproduce the bug in the following way: Stop the Tv-Service Log on as normal user Start Tv-Server Configuration Answer the "Tv service is not running. Start it now?" with Yes SetupTv chrashes I think it would be much better if SetupTv checks first if the user...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 Windows Version: XP SP3 You can reproduce the bug in the following way: Stop the Tv-Service Log...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 Windows Version: XP SP3 You can reproduce the bug in the following way: Stop the Tv-Service Log...
Replies
Views
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the following two changes: There is no XP monitor driver for my LCD TV, and it was therefore registered as a plug and play monitor. Even though the ATI CCC could see the refresh rates available (24Hz, 50...
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the...
TV-Server Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: MS XP MCE SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I have tried again with MPA/MPV codecs, and I still can't reproduce this one. What I am certain about is that when the recording failed to play properly, MP did not ask if I wanted to play from the beginning or from the live point. I guess that unless one of the other people seeing this problem is able to reproduce this...
Okay, so I have tried again with MPA/MPV codecs, and I still can't reproduce this one. What I am certain about is that when the...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a clean enviroment.. Let's see (I didnt have problem with build 20848) this is new to Rc4.. Iosu
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a...
Hi I have been using RC4 Tvserver since friday.. No problem at all.. Today after I came from the street I went to see a show...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 and MiniDisplay DE
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates as I could never get it working with my iMON remote). Uninstalled IRSS and problem went away. Still, MP should not crash just because IRSS is installed but disabled.
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.6 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit service pack I CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4800 HDD: WD 500 and Samsung 750 Memory: 2 Gig Motherboard: Asus M2N SLI deluxe Video Card: ATI club 3d HX 2600XT Video Card Driver: Ati 8.8 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Ok just tried this with RC4 + internal tv, you need TIMESHIFTING enabled to get preview window to work, otherwise nothing shows when in epg or any other screen. Can someone just confirm that enabling timeshifting solves the issue.
Ok just tried this with RC4 + internal tv, you need TIMESHIFTING enabled to get preview window to work, otherwise nothing shows...
Hardware TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
Hi, So this happens with internal TV Engine(no TVService installed)? Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom