1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
Thanks guys had this problem for a while & the register of the updated "Mpeg2DecFilter.ax" solved it as stated
Thanks guys had this problem for a while & the register of the updated "Mpeg2DecFilter.ax" solved it as stated
TV-Server Version: 1 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Vista 32bit home premium SP1...
Replies
Views
Just experienced this bug on v1.0 now...had a load of them when I upgraded to RC4 but this is the first time since installing 1.0 so it seems less likely but it does still happen it seems... Error happens when resuming from Standby with the remote, I always get a R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call C== Error Dialog. Hope it can be...
Just experienced this bug on v1.0 now...had a load of them when I upgraded to RC4 but this is the first time since installing 1.0...
HI all, I installed RC4 yesterday and had my first crash this morning. At 05:11 my HTPC we wake-up to download EPG data and it...
Replies
Views
bribbon, the bug is fixed in MiniDisplay (SVN21826) so just wait for next public build or compile on your own :P About the Touchscreen LCD, is a 3rd party plugin and AFAIK the sources are not available. Simone
bribbon, the bug is fixed in MiniDisplay (SVN21826) so just wait for next public build or compile on your own :P About the...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Custom Windows Version: Vista Premium CPU Type...
Replies
Views
how do you mean? is the epg slow without the 512MB? or do you need it for other applications?
how do you mean? is the epg slow without the 512MB? or do you need it for other applications?
TV-Server Version: 1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Xp sp3 Latest Patch. CPU...
Replies
Views
yeah! this bug is now solved in new svn from 24.12.2009. thx mr. hipp!
yeah! this bug is now solved in new svn from 24.12.2009. thx mr. hipp!
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how to get this added to the mantis/bug section ?
Does anyone know how to get this added to the mantis/bug section ?
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo & Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Well, after installing RC4...
Replies
Views
Ahh. When you put it that way, I do see your point. Thank you very much!
Ahh. When you put it that way, I do see your point. Thank you very much!
TV-Server Version: RC4 + latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4 + latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Ok just tried this with RC4 + internal tv, you need TIMESHIFTING enabled to get preview window to work, otherwise nothing shows when in epg or any other screen. Can someone just confirm that enabling timeshifting solves the issue.
Ok just tried this with RC4 + internal tv, you need TIMESHIFTING enabled to get preview window to work, otherwise nothing shows...
Hardware TV-Server Version: Mediaportal MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Skin Windows Version: MCE SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Thank you for trying to gather the logs. But since MP was started upon reboot the most important log file MediaPortal.log was renamed to MediaPortal.bak. For now, you have to manually add the .bak files to the zip file, or better: Kill MP with ctrl-alt-del (which I know sometimes can be difficult).
Thank you for trying to gather the logs. But since MP was started upon reboot the most important log file MediaPortal.log was...
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
M
Seems you ignore all forum rules/Team requests. Thread closed Simone
Seems you ignore all forum rules/Team requests. Thread closed Simone
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas B3 Windows Version: the latest WXPSP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Bavarian has also fixed #2, and I have tested that it works.
Bavarian has also fixed #2, and I have tested that it works.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
Ok, I'm having the same problem.. check Here.. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc4-svn-builds-299/bug-rc4-tvserver-hang-49552/#post337840 Iosu
Ok, I'm having the same problem.. check Here...
:D:D For me RC4 is rock solid. :D:D The powerscheduler is working again and the picture quality improved for me. RC4 is quick and...
Replies
Views
You cant it's a VSFilter restriction. DMAN
You cant it's a VSFilter restriction. DMAN
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
No signal when using CAM Moin! My FireDTV stopps working as soon as I insert my Alphacrypt light with Premiere card. No channels found althought signal is at 100%. Problem only with RC4 ! Worked fine with RC3 and earlier. When I eject the cam module everything works fine again (of course not Premiere :-) Any Ideas...
No signal when using CAM Moin! My FireDTV stopps working as soon as I insert my Alphacrypt light with Premiere card. No...
TV-Server Version: \RC4 MediaPortal Version: \RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Quad...
Replies
Views
For the record, I've done a complete re-install, Windows on up with MPv1 and its been running perfectly for a week now. Thanks.
For the record, I've done a complete re-install, Windows on up with MPv1 and its been running perfectly for a week now. Thanks.
Hi, I'm not sure if this is an RC4 bug or something odd about my reinstall this time round. Any help appreciated. I had RC2...
Replies
Views
Wow! Just have no words... :D Any chance to post the compiled files that have to be exchanged? Would loove to test that here also. :thx::thx::thx:
Wow! Just have no words... :D Any chance to post the compiled files that have to be exchanged? Would loove to test that here...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
Here is logfiles wih fdshow, the last 3 minuts i had freesing picture,no sound, and then a verry slow channel switch (around 10sec) . some linesform the tswriter.log 04-12-2008 18:10:19.110 [658]CTsReaderFilter::Run(3467.20) -->done 04-12-2008 18:10:19.172 [b48]Audio Continuity error... 5 ( prev 6 ) 04-12-2008 18:10:19.297...
Here is logfiles wih fdshow, the last 3 minuts i had freesing picture,no sound, and then a verry slow channel switch (around...
When changing channel the video plays for a while, and then stops. Then the audio starts, and the video is frozen until it has...
Replies
Views
Yep MP very reliant on network, there are changes in MP1.0 that seem to overcome this shortfall, hopefully for all users.
Yep MP very reliant on network, there are changes in MP1.0 that seem to overcome this shortfall, hopefully for all users.
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-VM...
Replies
Views
I am just using the default out of the box setting at the minute. I am only using the DVB EPG (not got the damn satellite connection in my flat working yet) I currently have all recordings going to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\recordings and timeshift to...
I am just using the default out of the box setting at the minute. I am only using the DVB EPG (not got the damn satellite...
RC4: RC4: Blue3 Wide: XP Home: Pinnacle 7010ix: Dual DVB-T and dual DVB-S: Latest: Whilst testing MP going into and...
Replies
Views
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know. Thanks for your help, guys
No problem. If you have any trouble replicating it and want me to take an update with extra trace/whatever, let me know...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo HDD...
Replies
Views
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the following two changes: There is no XP monitor driver for my LCD TV, and it was therefore registered as a plug and play monitor. Even though the ATI CCC could see the refresh rates available (24Hz, 50...
Well, my perseverance paid off, and the issue is resolved! It was not related to MP, but due to my system configuration. I made the...
TV-Server Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: MP v1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: MS XP MCE SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I have tried again with MPA/MPV codecs, and I still can't reproduce this one. What I am certain about is that when the recording failed to play properly, MP did not ask if I wanted to play from the beginning or from the live point. I guess that unless one of the other people seeing this problem is able to reproduce this...
Okay, so I have tried again with MPA/MPV codecs, and I still can't reproduce this one. What I am certain about is that when the...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue with RC4 (no svn) on WinXP. I have used Aeon Wide and StreamedMP. I can check more with different skins and logs later.
I have the same issue with RC4 (no svn) on WinXP. I have used Aeon Wide and StreamedMP. I can check more with different skins and...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Fixed in latest svn builds by migration to bass 2.4! :thx:
Fixed in latest svn builds by migration to bass 2.4! :thx:
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 x86 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64x2 BE 2300...
Replies
Views
I format my PC and re-install everything and It works !!! Thanks for your help.
I format my PC and re-install everything and It works !!! Thanks for your help.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC 4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC 4 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bits...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NOD 32 report virus DE
Me too. Odd
Me too. Odd
This is my log from NOD32 Time Module Object Name...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Installer Error DE
In mantis and fixed in SVN20973: 0001834: .NET unhandled exception during previous version uninstall: "uninstall-mp.exe already exists".... - MediaPortal Bugtracker Simone
In mantis and fixed in SVN20973: 0001834: .NET unhandled exception during previous version uninstall: "uninstall-mp.exe already...
TV-Server Version: RC 2 with SVN from 16th MediaPortal Version: RC 2 with SVN from 16th MediaPortal Skin: Black & Blue /...
Replies
Views
Mouse only rc4 I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink remote from ebay and found it didnt work, I found this plugin CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin_1.0.0.zip and all the buttons on remote worked perfectly!! even ones i didnt expect to work like pressing 'live tv' took...
Mouse only rc4 I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: AMD 5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Just tried and it did not help... Thanks anyway
Just tried and it did not help... Thanks anyway
Hi. I can not get tv to work on my clients. All works perfect on the tvserver with mp and client plugin installed. The tv guide...
Replies
Views
I updated to 1.1 and it seems to work properly.
I updated to 1.1 and it seems to work properly.
TV-Server Version: not installed MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC 4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom