1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
M
Lost aspect ratio modes when info 2x pressed and chosen aspect ration......I usually need normal and zoom modes, but sometimes (0,1 %) I really need any another ratio, so it would be good if it is like it was before - e.g. changing just 2 modes that I want and when it is necessary in info setting....this was step back
Lost aspect ratio modes when info 2x pressed and chosen aspect ration......I usually need normal and zoom modes, but sometimes (0,1...
Lost aspect ratio modes when info 2x pressed and chosen aspect ration......I usually need normal and zoom modes, but sometimes (0,1...
Replies
Views
maysider2
M
Hi there, when you press skip back on live tv nothing happens. If you press it several times it maybe jumps back to any time.
Hi there, when you press skip back on live tv nothing happens. If you press it several times it maybe jumps back to any time.
Replies
Views
Hi, this issue has already been posted in RC3 bug-reports, but did not seem to be acknowledged, yet. When a rating is x.0 (e.g. 8.0) only x-1 (e.g. 7) stars are displayed. So it is impossible to have 10 stars, because if you change the rating to 10.0 only these 9 stars are displayed. And a user-changeable rating within the GUI would...
Hi, this issue has already been posted in RC3 bug-reports, but did not seem to be acknowledged, yet. When a rating is x.0 (e.g...
Hi, this issue has already been posted in RC3 bug-reports, but did not seem to be acknowledged, yet. When a rating is x.0 (e.g...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T When browsing scheduled programmes in the season view, programs which do not have any scheduled episodes show a random program description from an episode of another programme entirely. Coupled to...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T...
Replies
Views
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on the same channel, so best to reproduce it this way) with 5 minutes padding, there will be a 10 minute overlap where both are recording. During this 10 minutes, if you select "active recordings", it shows...
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on...
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on...
Replies
Views
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on the same channel, so best to reproduce it this way) with 5 minutes padding, there will be a 10 minute overlap where both are recording. During this 10 minutes, if you select "active recordings", it shows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E6600 Core 2 Duo HDD: 500GB Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: Intel DG965OT Video Card: Asus 8600GT Silent Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Intel HD Sound Card AC3: Optical Out...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, This bug is in Mediaportal for a long time, so if it is already registered I am sorry to post a duplicate. I didn't find it in Mantis though. It seems impossible to delete a .iso file when in the shared files view. Even when the .iso is not mounted in Deamon Tools. Regards, Yuri
Hi, This bug is in Mediaportal for a long time, so if it is already registered I am sorry to post a duplicate. I didn't find...
Hi, This bug is in Mediaportal for a long time, so if it is already registered I am sorry to post a duplicate. I didn't find...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E6600 Core 2 Duo HDD: 500GB Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: Intel DG965OT Video Card: Asus 8600GT Silent Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Intel HD Sound Card AC3: Optical Out Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E6600...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E6600...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall configuration. I can't get any farther than that. My system is completely up-to-date and I've done everything in the guides. I'm stuck. I cannot think of what's stopping the program. It has installed great on two...
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall...
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall...
Replies
Views
i rip dvd movies to the harddrive and then have mp mount them with daemon tools. with rc4 i can't seem to hide the .iso extension when viewing my list of movies. example, the movie "Ronin" shows up as "Ronin.ISO" and i can't seem to hide the .iso in the name. i have the the tab "hide known extensions" checked in the config menu...
i rip dvd movies to the harddrive and then have mp mount them with daemon tools. with rc4 i can't seem to hide the .iso...
i rip dvd movies to the harddrive and then have mp mount them with daemon tools. with rc4 i can't seem to hide the .iso...
Replies
Views
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index'...
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on...
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2 4850e 2.5 GHz 45w HDD: Samsung Spinpoint 250GB 2.5" Memory: 4 GB DDR2 800 MHz Dual-Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H (rev 1.0) Video Card: Onboard AMD Radeon HD 3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.8...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: MediaStream 16:9 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD x2...
Replies
Views
When scrolling up/down through My Videos, my machine consistently hangs when using skin Blue 3 Wide. This doesn't happen with Blue 2 or Monochrome. I assume its trying to put some summary info on the screen about the currently selected file, and that overflows or similar. To describe in detail: I scroll down the My Videos list...
When scrolling up/down through My Videos, my machine consistently hangs when using skin Blue 3 Wide. This doesn't happen with Blue...
When scrolling up/down through My Videos, my machine consistently hangs when using skin Blue 3 Wide. This doesn't happen with Blue...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3, Windows Update: 2008-11-25 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ HDD: WDC WD1200JB Memory: 4 x Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 1024MB CL3 Motherboard: MSI K8N NEO2-FX Video Card: Gigabyte...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 3 svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514 MediaPortal Skin: TrueView (Purevision Mod) Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates (sp3) CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 6000+ 3.01 GHz HDD: WD eIDE 120GB / (2)WDC WD1600JS 160GB/ WDC WD5000AAKS 500GB/ WDC...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 3 svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc 2 svn-09-14-2008--15-54-Rev20227 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 rc 3 svn-10-17-2008--19-45-Rev20514...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4: BLUE3: XP Pro: AMD 64X2 4200 M2: Seagate 750Gb: 1024x2: ASUS Barebone P2-M2A690G: Integrated Radeon X1250: Original ATI display driver 8.352.0.0 for Windows 2000/XP& 64Bit XP.(WHQL) : Realtek ALC883 Azalia 8 Channel: Sound Card AC3: Integrated 64bit(WHQL) Realtek ALC883 Audio Driver...
TV-Server Version: RC4: BLUE3: XP Pro: AMD 64X2 4200 M2: Seagate 750Gb: 1024x2: ASUS Barebone P2-M2A690G...
TV-Server Version: RC4: BLUE3: XP Pro: AMD 64X2 4200 M2: Seagate 750Gb: 1024x2: ASUS Barebone P2-M2A690G...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236) CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz HDD: Memory: 1918MB RAM Motherboard: asus M2A-VM...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1...
Replies
Views
The fix for Mantis #1755 in revision 20710 introduces a new problem. With this fix you now have a intermediate state between focus of two items. This introduces annoying flicker on some skins. Let me explain.. Assume you have a screen with a default background, two buttons 'a' and 'b' and a alternative background (fanart of some...
The fix for Mantis #1755 in revision 20710 introduces a new problem. With this fix you now have a intermediate state between focus...
The fix for Mantis #1755 in revision 20710 introduces a new problem. With this fix you now have a intermediate state between focus...
Replies
Views
Hi, for this kind of information we have an own subforum: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum I will add the new frequencies to SVN, :thx: for the update
Hi, for this kind of information we have an own subforum: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum I will add the...
Long time ago I reported wrong frequences for the German DVB-T region Köln/Bonn in this thread: Neue DVB-T Frequenzen Germany...
Replies
Views
Thanks Johan, I will test to deactivate it. Hopefully it will work in MP 1.0. Regards Niklas
Thanks Johan, I will test to deactivate it. Hopefully it will work in MP 1.0. Regards Niklas
Hi, I have a problem with Mediaportal RC4, its a new error that I didnt have in RC3. When I press stop when Im looking at a ISO...
Replies
Views
The scrolling text on the left freezes at the same time. Does that do that for you?:o
The scrolling text on the left freezes at the same time. Does that do that for you?:o
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD 64 4400 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Please follow the rules for posting bugs or it will be removed (no system specs & no logs = removed) Regards Roy
Hi, Please follow the rules for posting bugs or it will be removed (no system specs & no logs = removed) Regards Roy
I tried to use foobar 8.3 with MP 1.0 RC4 but it only partially works. What happens is that it only plays the current file in the...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HT 2.6 GHZ HDD: 360 GB Memory: 1.3 GB Using the Blue3 skin makes the menus slow, but specially the Music menu. Under RC3 I chose the normal Blue skin and the speed became normal. In this release there is no...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HT 2.6...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP SP 3 CPU Type: Pentium 4 HT 2.6...
Replies
Views
Thanks The comment about the skins directed me to the set-up where i had to reselect Blue3, then OK, now it works. Thanks
Thanks The comment about the skins directed me to the set-up where i had to reselect Blue3, then OK, now it works. Thanks
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BLUE3 Windows Version: VISTA SP1 CPU Type: CORE 2 QUAD HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start another music/video before i stopped the first music/video track. So can't jump fast through music. It's really annoying.. Hope you could help me out.. Will post a log. Lets say I start britney spears, but...
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start...
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start...
Replies
Views
Hello John, I noticed this "scroll around" feature in big lists too. In a big list this behaviour is not so bad, as you see each channel only once. But when you have a small group (e.g. channels for children or HDTV), than there are less than 10 channels in this group. When you see a channel several times on the screen, to me it...
Hello John, I noticed this "scroll around" feature in big lists too. In a big list this behaviour is not so bad, as you see each...
TV-Server Version: 1.00RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.00RC4 MediaPortal Skin: BlueWide Windows Version: Vista Business SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Please look at this tread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/empty-button-shares-view-anyone-50333/
Please look at this tread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/empty-button-shares-view-anyone-50333/
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 EPG Chanels DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Samsung 320 Memory: 4GB Motherboard: GIGABYTE MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: ATI Radeon 3400 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.9 Sound Card: Realtek Onboard Sound Card AC3: Realtek Onboard...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Windows Version: Vista 32 Professional CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bit service pack I CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4800 HDD: WD 500 and Samsung 750 Memory: 2 Gig Motherboard: Asus M2N SLI deluxe Video Card: ATI club 3d HX 2600XT Video Card Driver: Ati 8.8 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
TV-Server Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC4+ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom