1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
I am just using the default out of the box setting at the minute. I am only using the DVB EPG (not got the damn satellite connection in my flat working yet) I currently have all recordings going to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\recordings and timeshift to...
I am just using the default out of the box setting at the minute. I am only using the DVB EPG (not got the damn satellite...
RC4: RC4: Blue3 Wide: XP Home: Pinnacle 7010ix: Dual DVB-T and dual DVB-S: Latest: Whilst testing MP going into and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4: Direct3D Crash DE
1. Correct, that DLL should not be in the plugins directory. My mistake. 2. Indigo, or at least the version I'm using, is indeed outdated. RC4 displays the orange skin problem message at startup. It seems to work anyway. I don't yet want to download the latest version since I made quite a bit of customizing to the skin. 3...
1. Correct, that DLL should not be in the plugins directory. My mistake. 2. Indigo, or at least the version I'm using, is...
Removed RC3, installed RC4. Everything seems fine sofar, except for a DirectX crash. Only an incident, after restarting MP...
Replies
Views
Fixed - User Error Thanks Seidelin. That was it. My TV card still had the default settings, pointing to C:. I hadn't spotted this before as on the previous install the TV card ended up first in the list, so it was those settings I changed and its only the TV recording I use. I do find this style UI a little un-obvious. You have...
Fixed - User Error Thanks Seidelin. That was it. My TV card still had the default settings, pointing to C:. I hadn't spotted...
I've recently moved from RC3 to RC4. Done a full fresh install - windows and all. TV-Server seems to be ignoring my Recording...
Replies
Views
Fix is in SVN.
Fix is in SVN.
When using virtual keyboard you have to point left of the button. TV-Server Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest...
Replies
Views
Okay, so I have tried again with MPA/MPV codecs, and I still can't reproduce this one. What I am certain about is that when the recording failed to play properly, MP did not ask if I wanted to play from the beginning or from the live point. I guess that unless one of the other people seeing this problem is able to reproduce this...
Okay, so I have tried again with MPA/MPV codecs, and I still can't reproduce this one. What I am certain about is that when the...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ HDD: Seagate ST3250620AS 250GB Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Win Fast 760GXK8MC Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 6200 A-LE 256MB Ram Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.6921 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2...
Replies
Views
I format my PC and re-install everything and It works !!! Thanks for your help.
I format my PC and re-install everything and It works !!! Thanks for your help.
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC 4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC 4 MediaPortal Skin: Wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32 bits...
Replies
Views
I didn't use the remote, it happens when I use the GUI close button.
I didn't use the remote, it happens when I use the GUI close button.
TV-Server Version: 0.9.4.20955 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, To get this to work TVServer -> PSClient needs a timer which gets reset & starts all over by last detected activity on program x. Not sure how much programming it is(Bavarian could ;) ) but could lead to many, many new bugs & since we are in a feuture freeze i don't think this will be in now. Regards Roy
Hi, To get this to work TVServer -> PSClient needs a timer which gets reset & starts all over by last detected activity on...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit...
Replies
Views
Just tried and it did not help... Thanks anyway
Just tried and it did not help... Thanks anyway
Hi. I can not get tv to work on my clients. All works perfect on the tvserver with mp and client plugin installed. The tv guide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NOD 32 report virus DE
Me too. Odd
Me too. Odd
This is my log from NOD32 Time Module Object Name...
Replies
Views
I remember seeing the solution for the network problem , however using this means i can't stream TV to any other PC. I really do think MP shouldn't through a hissy fit when the router is turned off.
I remember seeing the solution for the network problem , however using this means i can't stream TV to any other PC. I really do...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP MCE SP3 CPU Type: E6300 Core two...
Replies
Views
I thought you might be able to find out the reason using the logs. I will let you know if this happens again. This issue was very common some time ago with earlier versions. I'm having quite a lot of issues with RC4 so I have to reboot the PC quite often.
I thought you might be able to find out the reason using the logs. I will let you know if this happens again. This issue was very...
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Yes (just now :) ) - same result... Andrew
Yes (just now :) ) - same result... Andrew
When I restart MP, go to the Guide, and select an Analog channel, it starts with no sound. If I return to the guide, stop the TV...
Replies
Views
I had no trouble with RC2 or RC3 but the crash occurs every single time in RC4. 1. Start MP 2. Watch something 3. After the video is finished, leave the system alone so the windows screensaver kicks in 4. Use the mouse to cancel the screensaver 5. MP crashes I am running MP on a secondary monitor (plasma TV) using a DVI to...
I had no trouble with RC2 or RC3 but the crash occurs every single time in RC4. 1. Start MP 2. Watch something 3. After the...
I had no trouble with RC2 or RC3 but the crash occurs every single time in RC4. 1. Start MP 2. Watch something 3. After the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks for the logs. You don't actually need to skip to confuse it. Just leave it playing, and it will stop short. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc4-svn-builds-299/problem-playing-back-recording-progress-49374/ Best wishes, Mark
Hi, Thanks for the logs. You don't actually need to skip to confuse it. Just leave it playing, and it will stop short...
TV-Server Version: 1.0_RC4_Refesh MediaPortal Version: 1.0_RC4_Refesh MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Xp sp3...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 Windows Version: XP SP3 You can reproduce the bug in the following way: Stop the Tv-Service Log on as normal user Start Tv-Server Configuration Answer the "Tv service is not running. Start it now?" with Yes SetupTv chrashes I think it would be much better if SetupTv checks first if the user...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 Windows Version: XP SP3 You can reproduce the bug in the following way: Stop the Tv-Service Log...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 Windows Version: XP SP3 You can reproduce the bug in the following way: Stop the Tv-Service Log...
Replies
Views
I'm still trying to generated some useful logging, but I keep getting stange situations, no audio at all, then some audio with delay, then audio with wrong time indications. Will send logging when i'm sure its usefull, i will spend some more time tomorrow, hope to get some usefull logging then, sorry for the delay :-( Logs are...
I'm still trying to generated some useful logging, but I keep getting stange situations, no audio at all, then some audio with...
Hello, Now that MP is almost perfect (at least for me :D:D), i would love to see this latest small issues fixed, I have a...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo 3GHz HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR4000 1. TV Card Type: DVB-T/S/S-2/Analog 1. TV Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide (1366x768) / Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo E6400 (2.12Ghz) HDD: Western Digital 500GB SATA Memory: 1024MB DDR2 Motherboard: Asus P5W DH Deluxe Video Card: Gigabyte Nvidia 7600GT Video Card Driver: Latest...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide (1366x768) / Blue 3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Aeon Wide (1366x768) / Blue 3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 win nova-t stick DE
Open MP config, at the top is a button marked user files, the CaptureCardDefinitions.xml is there.
Open MP config, at the top is a button marked user files, the CaptureCardDefinitions.xml is there.
Hi, thanks for the work. It's fine. Sorry for my english, i'm spanish I have a win nova-t stick and i have a...
Replies
Views
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600+ HDD: Samsung HD753LJ Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-M56S-S3 Video Card: Geforce 8600GT Video Card Driver: Omega 216921 Sound...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
maybe... today i get a new HDD, then testing again.
maybe... today i get a new HDD, then testing again.
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3 Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Dual Athlon 4000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Programs no longer working in RC4 (1 Viewer) DE
FYI, or for anyone else who had this issue I figured out the problem. The installer only copies files to "BlueTwo" skins and not Blue3 for some reason. I created an empty BlueTwo folder, ran the install, the copied the files into Blue3 and it worked.
FYI, or for anyone else who had this issue I figured out the problem. The installer only copies files to "BlueTwo" skins and...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro sp3 CPU Type: amd be-2400 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a clean enviroment.. Let's see (I didnt have problem with build 20848) this is new to Rc4.. Iosu
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a...
Hi I have been using RC4 Tvserver since friday.. No problem at all.. Today after I came from the street I went to see a show...
Replies
Views
...that was the first Thing, that i`ve proved. ;) But thanks for that...
...that was the first Thing, that i`ve proved. ;) But thanks for that...
TV-Server Version: 1 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: B3 Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: Dual Athlon 4000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hmmm, backup settings - in bug reports only fresh installs should be use............... Regards Roy
Hi, Hmmm, backup settings - in bug reports only fresh installs should be use............... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Xmas Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Changes are added in the next release :)
Changes are added in the next release :)
When using the Launch MP button, the Watchdog automatically performs the "collect logs and other stuff" step for you, but the...
Replies
Views
------------------- After I posted the error message, when I stopped TV Service in Task Manager, TV Server Config popped up. Just very odd. I exited and stopped TV Service with Task Manager again, then started TV Server Config again, started TV Service at the requester, Exited Config and started MediaPortal.... I was able...
------------------- After I posted the error message, when I stopped TV Service in Task Manager, TV Server Config popped up...
Hi again, :) Had a lock up in MyTV again. But instead of from the Guide, it was using the remote "LiveTV' button while in MyTV, I...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2wide Windows Version: Vista Premium 32 CPU Type: x3 8450 (2100MHz) HDD: WD 500GB Memory: ddr2 4Gb Motherboard: Asus Video Card: onboard HD3200 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: optical out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2wide Windows Version: Vista Premium 32 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2wide Windows Version: Vista Premium 32 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom