1.0 RC4 and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.0 RC4 or any later svn build here.
That's right. Read this blog.
That's right. Read this blog.
Mediaportal/TV-Server RC4 don't work with the new version 5.1.30 of MySQL. Everything is extreamly slowly. Installed the older...
Replies
Views
Problem solved It toook me a time to realize the problem. It's caused by using IR-Server Suite to launch MP. Because IRSS might not have the right to set the foreground window, MP also won't be able to become the foreground window. Solution: here in this IRSS thread Cheers, Jens
Problem solved It toook me a time to realize the problem. It's caused by using IR-Server Suite to launch MP. Because IRSS might...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: E6600 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a clean enviroment.. Let's see (I didnt have problem with build 20848) this is new to Rc4.. Iosu
Hi.. Today same, problem.... No schedule recording... It just HANG tvserver.... I will recreate the database and start in a...
Hi I have been using RC4 Tvserver since friday.. No problem at all.. Today after I came from the street I went to see a show...
Replies
Views
Problem fixed The FireDTV CAM slot has a problem. I have a second FireDTV now and everythig works fine again :-)
Problem fixed The FireDTV CAM slot has a problem. I have a second FireDTV now and everythig works fine again :-)
TV-Server Version: RC3 MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo3 Wide Windows Version: Vista 32bit SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC4 and MiniDisplay DE
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates as I could never get it working with my iMON remote). Uninstalled IRSS and problem went away. Still, MP should not crash just because IRSS is installed but disabled.
Problem solved, or at least "worked around". I had IRSS installed, but the service disabled (was waiting for Aaron for some updates...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: Xface 1.6 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, for this kind of information we have an own subforum: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum I will add the new frequencies to SVN, :thx: for the update
Hi, for this kind of information we have an own subforum: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum I will add the...
Long time ago I reported wrong frequences for the German DVB-T region Köln/Bonn in this thread: Neue DVB-T Frequenzen Germany...
Replies
Views
Hi, For Ken burns effect that setting it's not used @ all, if that is with intention or not, i don't know..... regards Roy
Hi, For Ken burns effect that setting it's not used @ all, if that is with intention or not, i don't know..... regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Version: MP1rc4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T When browsing scheduled programmes in the season view, programs which do not have any scheduled episodes show a random program description from an episode of another programme entirely. Coupled to...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 1. TV Card: Nebula DVB-T...
Replies
Views
The fix for Mantis #1755 in revision 20710 introduces a new problem. With this fix you now have a intermediate state between focus of two items. This introduces annoying flicker on some skins. Let me explain.. Assume you have a screen with a default background, two buttons 'a' and 'b' and a alternative background (fanart of some...
The fix for Mantis #1755 in revision 20710 introduces a new problem. With this fix you now have a intermediate state between focus...
The fix for Mantis #1755 in revision 20710 introduces a new problem. With this fix you now have a intermediate state between focus...
Replies
Views
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on the same channel, so best to reproduce it this way) with 5 minutes padding, there will be a 10 minute overlap where both are recording. During this 10 minutes, if you select "active recordings", it shows...
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on...
Hi, There's a very minor bug in "active recordings". If you schedule two back to back recordings (I've always noticed it on...
Replies
Views
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index'...
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on...
i get an exception in configuration.exe on movies/folders here is the output: See the end of this message for details on...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro CPU Type: Intel E4500 Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Asus P5KDL-VM Video Card: ATI 3650 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.8 1. TV Card: Pinnacle 7010ix 1. TV Card Type: Dual DVB-S / Dual DVB-B 1. TV Card Driver: Latest I have had...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro CPU Type: Intel E4500...
TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP-Pro CPU Type: Intel E4500...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo 3GHz HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Hauppauge HVR4000 1. TV Card Type: DVB-T/S/S-2/Analog 1. TV Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.RC4 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Vista 32 CPU Type: Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start another music/video before i stopped the first music/video track. So can't jump fast through music. It's really annoying.. Hope you could help me out.. Will post a log. Lets say I start britney spears, but...
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start...
Hi I got a quite annoying problem, dunno how it started and so. Here's the thing. When i starts some music/video i can't start...
Replies
Views
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean is to delete is true mediaportal interface which is sometimes not so handy.. In older releases (RC2 i know for sure).. I was able to delete the .ts and then with the client find the entrys that would...
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean...
unable to delete recorded shows when the .ts & .xml file is manually removed it seems the only way to keep the database clean...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo - E2140 HDD: WDC WD3200KS Memory: 1 GB Motherboard: Intel 945G Video Card: ATI HD 2400 HD PRO Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.12 Sound Card: SoundMAX Sound Card AC3: ?? Sound Card Driver...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Core Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi there, when you press skip back on live tv nothing happens. If you press it several times it maybe jumps back to any time.
Hi there, when you press skip back on live tv nothing happens. If you press it several times it maybe jumps back to any time.
Replies
Views
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall configuration. I can't get any farther than that. My system is completely up-to-date and I've done everything in the guides. I'm stuck. I cannot think of what's stopping the program. It has installed great on two...
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall...
I'm trying to install RC4 and the installer dies on the screen where it asks for the installation directory and firewall...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU Type: AMD64 3500+ HDD: Seagate 200 Gib Memory: 2 Gib DDR Motherboard: ASRock 939 Dual-SATA Video Card: Nvidia 8600GT Video Card Driver: 178.24 Sound Card: Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS Sound Card AC3: coaxial...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, This bug is in Mediaportal for a long time, so if it is already registered I am sorry to post a duplicate. I didn't find it in Mantis though. It seems impossible to delete a .iso file when in the shared files view. Even when the .iso is not mounted in Deamon Tools. Regards, Yuri
Hi, This bug is in Mediaportal for a long time, so if it is already registered I am sorry to post a duplicate. I didn't find...
Hi, This bug is in Mediaportal for a long time, so if it is already registered I am sorry to post a duplicate. I didn't find...
Replies
Views
I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink remote from ebay and found it didnt work, I found this plugin CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin_1.0.0.zip and all the buttons on remote worked perfectly!! even ones i didnt expect to work like pressing 'live tv' took me to tv, vid...
I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink remote from ebay and...
I have been using mediaportal for a few months and decided it was time I got a remote, I got a cheap cyberlink remote from ebay and...
Replies
Views
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Prof SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600+ HDD: Samsung HD753LJ Memory: 2GB Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-M56S-S3 Video Card: Geforce 8600GT Video Card Driver: Omega 216921 Sound...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal...
pure virtual function call ERROR after resuming from standby TV-Server Version: RC4 MediaPortal Version: RC4 MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3, Windows Update: 2008-11-25 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ HDD: WDC WD1200JB Memory: 4 x Crucial PC3200 DDR-DIMM 1024MB CL3 Motherboard: MSI K8N NEO2-FX Video Card: Gigabyte...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_Setup_1.0_RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 2800+ HDD: Seagate ST3250620AS 250GB Memory: 512 MB Motherboard: Win Fast 760GXK8MC Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 6200 A-LE 256MB Ram Video Card Driver: 6.14.11.6921 Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two wide Windows Version: Windows XP Prof SP2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.080814-1236) CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.7GHz HDD: Memory: 1918MB RAM Motherboard: asus M2A-VM...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: XmasBlue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional (5.1...
Replies
Views
I dident know where to inform the developers about this so im posting this here. When i was trying to compile MP from scratch i started to use MS Visual C# 2008 Express But got some strange errors regarding the MiniDisplayLibrary. Since i couldent figure it out i figured that it might have been that Devstudio 08 converted the...
I dident know where to inform the developers about this so im posting this here. When i was trying to compile MP from scratch i...
I dident know where to inform the developers about this so im posting this here. When i was trying to compile MP from scratch i...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2wide Windows Version: Vista Premium 32 CPU Type: x3 8450 (2100MHz) HDD: WD 500GB Memory: ddr2 4Gb Motherboard: Asus Video Card: onboard HD3200 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: optical out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2wide Windows Version: Vista Premium 32 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue2wide Windows Version: Vista Premium 32 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Please look at this tread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/empty-button-shares-view-anyone-50333/
Please look at this tread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/empty-button-shares-view-anyone-50333/
Replies
Views
M
Lost aspect ratio modes when info 2x pressed and chosen aspect ration......I usually need normal and zoom modes, but sometimes (0,1 %) I really need any another ratio, so it would be good if it is like it was before - e.g. changing just 2 modes that I want and when it is necessary in info setting....this was step back
Lost aspect ratio modes when info 2x pressed and chosen aspect ration......I usually need normal and zoom modes, but sometimes (0,1...
Lost aspect ratio modes when info 2x pressed and chosen aspect ration......I usually need normal and zoom modes, but sometimes (0,1...
Replies
Views
maysider2
M
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel E6600 Core 2 Duo HDD: 500GB Western Digital Memory: 2GB Corsair 5400C4 Motherboard: Intel DG965OT Video Card: Asus 8600GT Silent Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Intel HD Sound Card AC3: Optical Out...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom