1.1.x and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
@Stéphane Lenclud i don't know, if can be linked to your rework about TVE & Minidisplay https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-1663 "Je suis désolé de te tagger, comme une bête lol "
@Stéphane Lenclud i don't know, if can be linked to your rework about TVE & Minidisplay...
The problem has been found. When the MiniDisplay is enabled and configured, the mentioned problems will occur. Read this post for...
Replies
Views
Hi Hi, I'm trying to look in this part and did you keep some code from it ? (to see how you do and to try to understand and test here locally) :) Talking with Tony and from my own debugging, the current screen is detected corretly now (1.4.0 based on your rework) and D3DDevice is send to dshowhelper but for some reason, the code...
Hi Hi, I'm trying to look in this part and did you keep some code from it ? (to see how you do and to try to understand and...
Since the original thread is now locked I'd like to restart it here. Here's the issue if you didn't read the original thread: -...
Replies
Views
In case anyone else is still coming across with this issue the remedy I found was to disable IR32.exe from starting on windows startup. I still needed to have it installed to have my Hauppauge remote work, but as soon as I disabled it from starting the issue went away.
In case anyone else is still coming across with this issue the remedy I found was to disable IR32.exe from starting on windows...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080p (V1.6) Windows Version: Win7 32bit Home Premium CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your quick answer.
Thanks for your quick answer.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 (hotfix) MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: servers: Windows 2008 x64 R2 Server2 Win7 -...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I switchted from Terratec Cinergy C to FloppyDTV C. Almost 2 Weeks an no fails in channel changes. I can definately say that card ( the called "mother of tv-cards") seems to work really better for me....
Hello everybody, I switchted from Terratec Cinergy C to FloppyDTV C. Almost 2 Weeks an no fails in channel changes. I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide V8 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32 GB SSD +...
Replies
Views
Can you check this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/789420-post22.html
Can you check this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/789420-post22.html
Hi folks! I'm getting a crash, it occurs when I stop playing an image automounted through Daemon Tools, I think it's the unmount...
Replies
Views
AW: MP TV-Server - Transponderlist could not be loaded MM, thanks that you are so helpful. Here are the logs for MP 1.1.3 directly after clicking update Satellite list and lettting it finish (including extra TV Server error.log):
AW: MP TV-Server - Transponderlist could not be loaded MM, thanks that you are so helpful. Here are the logs for MP 1.1.3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit + SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
User reported that turning off the CRC check has resolved the issue so setting to no bug
User reported that turning off the CRC check has resolved the issue so setting to no bug
After resuming from standby og restarting Mediaportal, when entering a TV chanel the TV guide / EPG crashes (logs are attached)...
Replies
Views
This is exactly the same issue as me... I was running Mp 1.0.3 for some time and had only an issue where video skipped every couple of minutes. Drove me nuts but I MP and codecs are a nightmare so I didn't though a thing. Finally decided to upgrade and was having the same issue switching to ABC24 and gem. I only have the saf6...
This is exactly the same issue as me... I was running Mp 1.0.3 for some time and had only an issue where video skipped every...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: W7 CPU Type: X4 630 HDD: 2 x1Gb Samsung Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) Thanks for the report. Please reproduce the problem and attach your log files. Probably configuration.log that is needed but best to attach full logs anyway.
Hi there :) Thanks for the report. Please reproduce the problem and attach your log files. Probably configuration.log that is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2,67GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP Hangs on Alt+TAB DE
bump? any idea please?
bump? any idea please?
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP ( Service Pack 3 ) [5.1.2600.196608] CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi again cevacevikus If this happens again, check the firewall settings on your clients. There have been a few reports of problems with the client side firewall configuration not allowing access to the video streaming ports. mm
Hi again cevacevikus If this happens again, check the firewall settings on your clients. There have been a few reports of problems...
Hello, I have a complete installation of MediaPortal on my livingroom computer and a client only installation on two other...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Intel I3 550 3.2 Ghz HDD: WD 2 Tb Memory: 4Gb Motherboard: Gigabyte H55M-USB3 Video Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3) Video Card Driver: 8.15.10.2342 Sound Card: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Intel I3 550 3.2 Ghz HDD: WD 2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Intel I3 550 3.2 Ghz HDD: WD 2...
Replies
Views
Twinturbo: Post clean logs for the client and server showing a maximum of 5 channel changes. If you're running a single-seat install then use the watchdog to gather the logs.
Twinturbo: Post clean logs for the client and server showing a maximum of 5 channel changes. If you're running a single-seat...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: vista SP2 CPU Type: Intel E4500 HDD: samsung 2TB...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the fast support it solved the problem. The wife is happy to :)
Thanks for the fast support it solved the problem. The wife is happy to :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: win7 64bit ultimate CPU Type: CPU AM2 ATHLON 64 X2 4850e...
Replies
Views
Hi and welcome davidsch! :) I'm sorry to have to give you bad news, but your tuner is not supported by TV Server. The reason is that your tuner requires a connection to your sound card for audio to work. Such tuners can't timeshift or record properly, and that is why we don't support them. You can see this on the supported cards page...
Hi and welcome davidsch! :) I'm sorry to have to give you bad news, but your tuner is not supported by TV Server. The reason is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Standard Skin Windows Version: WinXP 32. Bit SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz...
Replies
Views
Bookmarked. I'll try that if it happens again. Thanks.
Bookmarked. I'll try that if it happens again. Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: X - Factor 683 Windows Version: Win7 64b CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 245e 2.8Gh (45W)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording not stopping (1 Viewer) DE
I'm using 1.2.0Beta with no plugins at all and I often have recordings that seem to never stop. It usually happens when I schedule record David Letterman on channel 10 in Sydney, but it happens with other programs/channels sometimes. Letterman almost always runs over to the next day so maybe there is a time+date recording bug or...
I'm using 1.2.0Beta with no plugins at all and I often have recordings that seem to never stop. It usually happens when I schedule...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Ok, i saw that now... Even though it mentions that installing the legacy driver applies to Windows 7 Beta due to a bug I vagly hear "RTFM" echoing somewhere in the back of my head...:ooops: Thx again!
Ok, i saw that now... Even though it mentions that installing the legacy driver applies to Windows 7 Beta due to a bug I vagly...
Hi Guys I'm running MP 4 a long time now, and since 1.1 I can't seem 2 use both channels. I did a reinstall of my system but that...
Replies
Views
okay thanks. I will wait and see to the 1.2.0 comes out. Thanks for your help!
okay thanks. I will wait and see to the 1.2.0 comes out. Thanks for your help!
MediaPortal Version: V1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 6300...
Replies
Views
thanks anyway, I found a config fiel with the settings but nothing I can easily guess the correct change in, it looks like my minidisplay will be useless because the OK button gets incorectly disabled.
thanks anyway, I found a config fiel with the settings but nothing I can easily guess the correct change in, it looks like my...
still the same bug MP always has, sometimes things will record, sometimes they won't. tonight I had one program set to record and...
Replies
Views
Hi webcris77 Quite a few people have reported problems with using the TT3650 after resuming from hibernate/standby. It seems that you are also seeing those problems. I think the cause may be that the driver is not getting enough time to reinitialise. That results in an error detecting the CI/CAM: Tuning and scanning only seem to be...
Hi webcris77 Quite a few people have reported problems with using the TT3650 after resuming from hibernate/standby. It seems that...
:thx:MediaPortal Version: 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: win 7 professional 32 bit CPU Type: intel i3...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my TV Server to 1.1.3 due to having issues with cards not releasing on my old 1.1.0 which was a resolved bug by 1.1.3...
Replies
Views
No changes, all the same... I reuploaded new log directory. I have also xampp installed on my computer, might that be the problem? Cause it also installs and uses MySQL
No changes, all the same... I reuploaded new log directory. I have also xampp installed on my computer, might that be the problem...
Hello everyone, I'm just getting really frustrated right here, hope that someone can help me with this. The problem is, that i can...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I think I found the origin of this failure. I think everybody who experienced this freeze uses ffdshow !? Because if I switch the "stream switcher" in the ffdshow audio configuration to off (that results in overlapping the various soundtracks), the system doesn't freeze again at all by clicking the stop-button. Try to...
hi guys, I think I found the origin of this failure. I think everybody who experienced this freeze uses ffdshow !? Because if I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 (w all updates) CPU Type: AMD X2 3800+...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clearing.
Thanks for clearing.
Recording and playback of TV on my Mediaportal pc works great. Except for displaying recorded HD TV. I can watch HD TV direct...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks anyway mate!!!:wtf:
OK, thanks anyway mate!!!:wtf:
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card...
Replies
Views
Windows 7 location for this file is: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml :D
Windows 7 location for this file is: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: defaule bluewide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: i7 Video Card: GT240...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: selectedColor not in effect Hi, any chance to get a property for this?:) What about textcolorNoFocus?
AW: Re: selectedColor not in effect Hi, any chance to get a property for this?:) What about textcolorNoFocus?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8 GHz 45w...
Replies
Views
Hi, mm1352000 2 problems, 2 good solutions: 100% success! You are great! :thx: I have just updated SAF 5.02 (wich includes a new ffdshow version and codecs) and now I can watch, record and replay ALL channels. Anyway, something should be repaired in MP to improve robustness. If there is an issue with any codec, MP should not...
Hi, mm1352000 2 problems, 2 good solutions: 100% success! You are great! :thx: I have just updated SAF 5.02 (wich includes a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7SP1 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom