1.1.x and SVN Builds (11 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
There is a potential fix now available for this problem. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/fix-tv-service-crashing-bad-signal-97949/ It would be a big help if anyone is able to test the fix and report back in the above thread.
There is a potential fix now available for this problem...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
Replies
Views
Ahhh good point... the xml files are not stored in the log file directory so are not picked up. This is designed to only pickup logfiles but perhaps you are right in that the config xml files should also be picked up
Ahhh good point... the xml files are not stored in the log file directory so are not picked up. This is designed to only pickup...
Just wanted to debug a users Fanart issue, found out that FanartHandler.xml is not included in the Debug Log zip files. I think it...
Replies
Views
With the haupphauge stick mediacenter has been running 6 days (max) without recording problems - looks like the card/drivers caused the problem... Just ordered the HVR-2200... thx for the input, guys...
With the haupphauge stick mediacenter has been running 6 days (max) without recording problems - looks like the card/drivers caused...
MediaPortal Version: 113 MediaPortal Skin: B2W Windows Version: Win7-64bit Ultimate Edition CPU Type: Intel i5 680, 3x3.60 gHz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No sound except WMA DE
Have to thank you again indeed. Ran into another problem with sound. This time no sound for TV and recorded TV, movies and Music where fine. As you suggested sound was at 0 volume for Media Portal-TV. Would never have found that without your suggestion. Do not know how that happened. Is it possible to make this impossible from...
Have to thank you again indeed. Ran into another problem with sound. This time no sound for TV and recorded TV, movies and Music...
I no longer have any sound, except when playing a WMA stream. I recently update to W7 and did a new install of MP 1.1.3...
Replies
Views
Tested and committed the patch in r27968. Thanks! :)
Tested and committed the patch in r27968. Thanks! :)
Steps to reproduce: Play a short video Open the context menu on the fullscreen video playback (F9) Let the video finish...
Replies
Views
Hi People, I recently built my own HTPC and started to run Mediaportal on it and at the moment I got almost everything up an running. There is one thing I would like to use and that is CD ripping from within Mediaportal, but it is not working and I get an error in the logfile, which is... [Info.][CD Import(21)]: Exception...
Hi People, I recently built my own HTPC and started to run Mediaportal on it and at the moment I got almost everything up an...
Hi People, I recently built my own HTPC and started to run Mediaportal on it and at the moment I got almost everything up an...
Replies
Views
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
I currently have this setup: DISEQC MONOBLOCK (simple port a/b diseqc) LBN PORT A : HOTBIRD 13.0 LBN PORT B: ASTRA 19.2 There is...
Replies
Views
Hi mrspock Thanks for reporting back - I'm glad the issue seems to be resolved! :D mm
Hi mrspock Thanks for reporting back - I'm glad the issue seems to be resolved! :D mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7SP1 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
It solved both :)
It solved both :)
If I turn my TV off while live TV is still active and later turn it back on, MediaPortal looks like it was resized to a quarter of...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 (stable, no SVN, fresh installed) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: XP, SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X3 415e HDD: OCX SSD 128GB Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Aopen Video Card: Nvidia 8400GS Video Card Driver: 266.58 Sound Card: Realtec HD Audio Sound Card AC3: not in use Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 (stable, no SVN, fresh installed) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: XP, SP3 CPU Type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 (stable, no SVN, fresh installed) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: XP, SP3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I have the same fault. It appears that Soundspectrum has dropped support for MP. I rolled back to an older version of G-Force (3.7.2) and it works perfectly with MP 1.1.3 on Win7, just doesnt detect MP during installation.
I have the same fault. It appears that Soundspectrum has dropped support for MP. I rolled back to an older version of G-Force...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: black glass nova Windows Version: xp professional CPU Type: amd 6000 HDD...
Replies
Views
I still had a laptop with version 1.1 on it and it played all the files in question without issue (albeit studdering with wifi and hdtv, not a good combo). Anyway, my issue was indeed Mediainfo.dll. I do believe this fix does not apply to 1.2Beta because it does not use mediainfo Note: This is NOT the latest version of...
I still had a laptop with version 1.1 on it and it played all the files in question without issue (albeit studdering with wifi and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide V8 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32 GB SSD...
Replies
Views
As long as you are aware of the issue then all is well. It is so long since I have played with MP I had forgotten the tweaks and subtleties of getting it installed and working. I may be some time. Forum is still way too big. K
As long as you are aware of the issue then all is well. It is so long since I have played with MP I had forgotten the tweaks...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC6->1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 3.3 Windows Version: winxp mce2005 build 2600.xpsp080413-2111...
Replies
Views
From full screen tv context menu and there is a tuning details option. This will show signal and quality levels
From full screen tv context menu and there is a tuning details option. This will show signal and quality levels
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64bit CPU Type: ION330@2,1Ghz HDD: WD 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
please move this thread here...
Replies
Views
In case anyone missed the edit: using a static IP address solved the problem. *Always* use a static IP address for the computer hosting the TV Server, especially if you intend to use standby/hibernate...
In case anyone missed the edit: using a static IP address solved the problem. *Always* use a static IP address for the computer...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E...
Replies
Views
So you had a clean install where you were never prompted to enter database details? Since then you have uninstalled and reinstalled? When you uninstalled did you select the complete remove (including database) option? Sounds like you best route is to uninstall mp, tv server and mysql. Then reboot and install everything again. If...
So you had a clean install where you were never prompted to enter database details? Since then you have uninstalled and...
MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 7 professional 64 CPU Type: athlon II HDD: 1.5tb Memory: 8gb...
Replies
Views
*kick* Nobody able to confirm this?
*kick* Nobody able to confirm this?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution. But there is a workaround: 1. Disconnect TV from PC 2. Connect using a remote control sw to the PC 3. Set the resolution to your normal resolution (from the top of my head, more in the very long...
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution...
This doesn't seem to be a consistent crash. However it seems that if the PC has lost it's HDMI connection for a long length of...
Replies
Views
But animation control does it's own splitting itself, so the GUIImage splitting code doesn't get called.
But animation control does it's own splitting itself, so the GUIImage splitting code doesn't get called.
Please see the attached picture: a file containing ";" (semicolon) in the file name doesn't show the small thumbnail next to the...
Replies
Views
AW: Cyfra+ new CAID problem hmm, in few days the 1.2 beta will be available which contains the fix. I really don't have time to support so many custom builds (only see the many versions of 1.1.2, 1.1.3 for DigitalDevices CI) and now another one? But anyone can checkout 1.1.3 source, check the changes from my CAID parsing fix and...
AW: Cyfra+ new CAID problem hmm, in few days the 1.2 beta will be available which contains the fix. I really don't have time to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 x2 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I want to report a bug, which exists since I'm using Mediaportal(at least 1.1.0 Beta) and affects all versions up to now. When I choose a channel the first time, the info in the home menu is displayed correctly. When I switch to another channel, the previous channel is displayed. Pressing "Y" for showing the osd info updates the info...
I want to report a bug, which exists since I'm using Mediaportal(at least 1.1.0 Beta) and affects all versions up to now. When I...
I want to report a bug, which exists since I'm using Mediaportal(at least 1.1.0 Beta) and affects all versions up to now. When I...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation! I should read the dev process docs more carefully ;)
Thanks for the explanation! I should read the dev process docs more carefully ;)
Hi. No idea why, but Configuration.exe starting to crash (MePo 1.1.0,WinXP SP3). here is what .NET say: System.IO.IOException...
Replies
Views
Just the way in which the broadcaster flags a channel as encrypted. MP does not pick this up
Just the way in which the broadcaster flags a channel as encrypted. MP does not pick this up
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 810 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Current SVN (1.1.7) DE
Did you do as suggested by me? install vc 2010 dist and reinstall SVN build. regards Jacob
Did you do as suggested by me? install vc 2010 dist and reinstall SVN build. regards Jacob
Hi I have just compiled MediaPortal 1.2, current SVN, 21-04-11. And I'm having problems with my Hauppauge HVR-4000 tuner, I'm...
Replies
Views
This error was seen before, could you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/mediaportal-1-1-0-crashes-when-do-scan-videos-config-85236/#post646128 to solve your problem. Config options for thumbnails: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/MediaPortal_Configuration/11_General/02_Thumbnails
This error was seen before, could you try this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: default bluewide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: I Q6600 Memory: 2gb Video...
Replies
Views
AW: unable to play: live9-0.ts.tsbuffer‎ After a reinstall of Windows, MediaPortal and ffdshow it works now :)
AW: unable to play: live9-0.ts.tsbuffer‎ After a reinstall of Windows, MediaPortal and ffdshow it works now :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide 3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: No image when switching from HD to SD channel Hello all, meanwhile I was able to fix my problem. The issue is solved with the newest released driver for the onboard INTEL HD graphics chip - Version 14.46.4.5337 (6.14.10.5337). Can anybody close my post? Regards, Spurlis
AW: Re: No image when switching from HD to SD channel Hello all, meanwhile I was able to fix my problem. The issue is solved with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP 32 bit CPU Type: Intel i-540 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: Another TVService lost issue... Hi polarie It is really up to your personal preference. In my opinion, the most important settings are: If you only enable the first option then the EPG for each channel will only be updated when you tune to the corresponding transponder or multiplex. For example: Mux 1: channel a...
Re: AW: Re: Another TVService lost issue... Hi polarie It is really up to your personal preference. In my opinion, the most...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
The answer is in the message. You need to install .net 3.5. 4 does not include 3.5 (3.5 includes 2.0 though)
The answer is in the message. You need to install .net 3.5. 4 does not include 3.5 (3.5 includes 2.0 though)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: none Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual 2.00 Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom