1.1.x and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
*kick* Nobody able to confirm this?
*kick* Nobody able to confirm this?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
Bookmarked. I'll try that if it happens again. Thanks.
Bookmarked. I'll try that if it happens again. Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: X - Factor 683 Windows Version: Win7 64b CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 245e 2.8Gh (45W)...
Replies
Views
The answer is in the message. You need to install .net 3.5. 4 does not include 3.5 (3.5 includes 2.0 though)
The answer is in the message. You need to install .net 3.5. 4 does not include 3.5 (3.5 includes 2.0 though)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: none Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual 2.00 Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Miss channel group DE
Hi, I setup fresh system Win 7 x64 SP1, SQL Express 2008 SP2 MP 1.2.0a. I scan channel for 2 tuners and IPTV, place them in some groups. Start MP (1.2.0a) and don't see any group by TV\Channel. At TV\TV Guide I can see channel group. After that I uninstall MP 1.2.0a, drop database MpTvDb and install MP 1.1.3. Repeat steps and...
Hi, I setup fresh system Win 7 x64 SP1, SQL Express 2008 SP2 MP 1.2.0a. I scan channel for 2 tuners and IPTV, place them in...
Hi, I setup fresh system Win 7 x64 SP1, SQL Express 2008 SP2 MP 1.2.0a. I scan channel for 2 tuners and IPTV, place them in...
Replies
Views
As long as I know I'll work round this
As long as I know I'll work round this
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: X-factor Windows Version: 7 sp1 CPU Type: q6600 HDD: 74GD 10k, 750GB 3 x 2TB...
Replies
Views
In case anyone missed the edit: using a static IP address solved the problem. *Always* use a static IP address for the computer hosting the TV Server, especially if you intend to use standby/hibernate...
In case anyone missed the edit: using a static IP address solved the problem. *Always* use a static IP address for the computer...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: 2 cards are being used for recording and timeshifting the same channel ? FOUND IT .. see first post.. :D
Re: AW: 2 cards are being used for recording and timeshifting the same channel ? FOUND IT .. see first post.. :D
I have 2 floppydtv cards (DVB-C) in my system. and the following happens: A show is being recorded -->> Card 1 shows >Recording<...
Replies
Views
Done.
Done.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 (stable, no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: XP, SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Install issues DE
@jameson: Some people just can't be helped...
@jameson: Some people just can't be helped...
1.1.3.0: Not sure, default: 7: AMD Dual core: 500gb: 4gb: HP/Compaq laptop CQ61: Radio Mobility: ?: ?: ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cravy GUI Issue's DE
Full logs are needed to be able to troubleshoot the issue a bit more. Maybe it is InfoService that has thread 8?
Full logs are needed to be able to troubleshoot the issue a bit more. Maybe it is InfoService that has thread 8?
Windows 7 64bit MediaPortal 1.1.3 2011-03-17 09:17:44.740054 [ERROR][(8)]: render exception:System.InvalidOperationException...
Replies
Views
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
I currently have this setup: DISEQC MONOBLOCK (simple port a/b diseqc) LBN PORT A : HOTBIRD 13.0 LBN PORT B: ASTRA 19.2 There is...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I switchted from Terratec Cinergy C to FloppyDTV C. Almost 2 Weeks an no fails in channel changes. I can definately say that card ( the called "mother of tv-cards") seems to work really better for me....
Hello everybody, I switchted from Terratec Cinergy C to FloppyDTV C. Almost 2 Weeks an no fails in channel changes. I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide V8 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32 GB SSD +...
Replies
Views
I can confirm what mastyman is saying, it is not difficult to reproduce and it is reproducable with any plugin, not just Moving Pictures. While stepping through the code it was as if the Moving Pictures skin was loaded but not the plugin itself. OnPageLoad was never hit and when the click on the facade occurs the OnAction method of...
I can confirm what mastyman is saying, it is not difficult to reproduce and it is reproducable with any plugin, not just Moving...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ult 64bit CPU Type: Quad Core 2.6 Intel HDD...
Replies
Views
Fableous! You guys never fail to amaze :D (I'd guess that soon isn't soon enough for anyone, but I'm a patient man ;) )
Fableous! You guys never fail to amaze :D (I'd guess that soon isn't soon enough for anyone, but I'm a patient man ;) )
This has been bugging me for a while so I thought I'd throw it into the mix: In the TV Server config program - try ticking and...
Replies
Views
Just to report I've done an uninstall/re-install of 1.1.2 and it's OK again :)
Just to report I've done an uninstall/re-install of 1.1.2 and it's OK again :)
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Just the way in which the broadcaster flags a channel as encrypted. MP does not pick this up
Just the way in which the broadcaster flags a channel as encrypted. MP does not pick this up
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 810 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
Re: MP v.1.1.3 Unable to play: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer Hi jameson_uk, after a clean install of Windows7 SP1 and MP 1.1.3. I got the same damn error. But finally I figured out what was the problem when i touched the atsc cable from the wall that plug into the tuner. The channel CBVTDT became sharp and clear with no framedrop. In...
Re: MP v.1.1.3 Unable to play: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer Hi jameson_uk, after a clean install of Windows7 SP1 and MP 1.1.3. I got the...
Hi guys, since my new installation of MP v.1.1.3, I get this error only on 1 ATSC channel. Previously, i had MP 1.1.0.0 and...
Replies
Views
hi guys, I think I found the origin of this failure. I think everybody who experienced this freeze uses ffdshow !? Because if I switch the "stream switcher" in the ffdshow audio configuration to off (that results in overlapping the various soundtracks), the system doesn't freeze again at all by clicking the stop-button. Try to...
hi guys, I think I found the origin of this failure. I think everybody who experienced this freeze uses ffdshow !? Because if I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 (w all updates) CPU Type: AMD X2 3800+...
Replies
Views
There is a forum for new tuning details Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum If tuning details have changed please provide them in the required format there
There is a forum for new tuning details Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum If tuning details have changed...
Machine and logs not related with the problem. Yesterday some frequencies has changed in spanish TDT. When scanning for channels...
Replies
Views
AW: unable to play: live9-0.ts.tsbuffer‎ After a reinstall of Windows, MediaPortal and ffdshow it works now :)
AW: unable to play: live9-0.ts.tsbuffer‎ After a reinstall of Windows, MediaPortal and ffdshow it works now :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide 3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD...
Replies
Views
Cool - thanks :D
Cool - thanks :D
Looks like someone managed to inject an invalid URL into the MPEI online update - it's www. sohu .com. Also there are a couple...
Replies
Views
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
please move this thread here...
Replies
Views
server desktop-PC, client laptop (WLAN), both: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 Windows Version: W7prof SP1 TV stream can not be seen on a client if a second network port exists on the client. If disabling e. g. the virtualbox port it works. This was confirmed by various users. see threads a & b
server desktop-PC, client laptop (WLAN), both: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 Windows Version: W7prof SP1 TV stream can not be...
server desktop-PC, client laptop (WLAN), both: MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 Windows Version: W7prof SP1 TV stream can not be...
Replies
Views
I had a similar issue with previous ugrades, but then I noticed that TVService was not properly stopped and I suppose that was the cause of the problem. In my case, the service did not stopped because I modified the service to keep running when it stops. So since then I manually stops the service and then upgrade MP without this...
I had a similar issue with previous ugrades, but then I noticed that TVService was not properly stopped and I suppose that was the...
And again the Update Instaleller killed my MP Installation. Before everything was fine, excpt the Message that the OS is not...
Replies
Views
Tested in svn 1.1.6.27602. How to reproduce: Open Mediaportal configuration, leave it open while you open Mediaportal. Mediaportal opens fine DESPITE configuration is open. It would say this is an unwanted behavior. This is so easy to reproduce and nothing is wrong in logs. (so didn't provide them, tell me if you want to...
Tested in svn 1.1.6.27602. How to reproduce: Open Mediaportal configuration, leave it open while you open Mediaportal...
Tested in svn 1.1.6.27602. How to reproduce: Open Mediaportal configuration, leave it open while you open Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd give this thread a last-gasp bump. It's a bit disheartening that ScanChannelsBDA can't scan either. I suppose there's a chance that this is some peculiarity of the Twinhan drivers that is fixed in the latest version (1.2.3.8). So if anyone has ideas of how to debug the hard-lock that I get when I install those...
I thought I'd give this thread a last-gasp bump. It's a bit disheartening that ScanChannelsBDA can't scan either. I suppose...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium 3 Tualatin 1.4GHz HDD: Western...
Replies
Views
Hi again Sounds like it was a codec problem like I said. Thanks for reporting back. :)
Hi again Sounds like it was a codec problem like I said. Thanks for reporting back. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Stable & 1.2 Alpha (Same problem on both versions) MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Server...
Replies
Views
moviebuff13, Thank you very much for your response. While your solution didn't work for me, I did get this problem solved. I could never get the program to run by adding the quick key command to irremote.ini, but as suggested in this post:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/infoservice-522/xml-file-blank-84915/#post677401, pinning...
moviebuff13, Thank you very much for your response. While your solution didn't work for me, I did get this problem solved. I...
I am very new to Media Portal, and let me first start by saying how much I like it. Even though configuring my capture card to...
Replies
Views
Hi i have compared 1.1.2 and current SVN and now im sure that it is fixed. I have same results as you. As i remembet it is because foth ffdshow and haali has own audio switchers. Marking thread as now bug. 1.2Beta is not suffering from this.
Hi i have compared 1.1.2 and current SVN and now im sure that it is fixed. I have same results as you. As i remembet it is because...
I have several .mkv files with one or more audio tracks (all files muxed by me, so I know what I put into them). When trying to...
Replies
Views
Last time I saw this problem the TV card needed to be rehoused in the slot (the heat had allowed it to move a tiny bit and so it disappeared from devices).
Last time I saw this problem the TV card needed to be rehoused in the slot (the heat had allowed it to move a tiny bit and so it...
Hi, I just upgraded from 1.1.0 to 1.1.2. Win7 32, kworld pci tuners X 2(4 tuners dvbt), 5450 ati vid, 2tb store. Complete...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom