1.1.x and SVN Builds (7 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Thanks for the explanation! I should read the dev process docs more carefully ;)
Thanks for the explanation! I should read the dev process docs more carefully ;)
Hi. No idea why, but Configuration.exe starting to crash (MePo 1.1.0,WinXP SP3). here is what .NET say: System.IO.IOException...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Client HTPC stuttering (2 Viewers) DE
nice... you made progress.. no specific reason .. i am partner of microsoft.. and could only download vista iso with sp2 included :D
nice... you made progress.. no specific reason .. i am partner of microsoft.. and could only download vista iso with sp2...
MediaPortal Version: W7: MP 1.1.0 (XP-Pro: MP 1.0.2) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Dual Boot: W7x64 all updates...
Replies
Views
But animation control does it's own splitting itself, so the GUIImage splitting code doesn't get called.
But animation control does it's own splitting itself, so the GUIImage splitting code doesn't get called.
Please see the attached picture: a file containing ";" (semicolon) in the file name doesn't show the small thumbnail next to the...
Replies
Views
well ok .. that indeed explains it... i just dont like it when weird stuff happens i cant figure out .. the RC2 way worked better for me :D Zepman, i actually think that is logical, in developing you dont want to waste your time on getting rc3 to update to rc4 perfectly.. you want a final product that works perfectly.. so i can...
well ok .. that indeed explains it... i just dont like it when weird stuff happens i cant figure out .. the RC2 way worked better...
multiseat streaming doesnt work on any client after fresh install tvserver on fresh install win7 or fresh installvista sp2(I tried...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I switchted from Terratec Cinergy C to FloppyDTV C. Almost 2 Weeks an no fails in channel changes. I can definately say that card ( the called "mother of tv-cards") seems to work really better for me....
Hello everybody, I switchted from Terratec Cinergy C to FloppyDTV C. Almost 2 Weeks an no fails in channel changes. I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide V8 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32 GB SSD +...
Replies
Views
+1 here too. no antivirus but I did see that theTV server crashed when it was atemped to be closed.
+1 here too. no antivirus but I did see that theTV server crashed when it was atemped to be closed.
Just upgraded from MP 1.1 RC6 to 1.1 final. It hasn't upgraded the TVPlugin. Now I can't starMP or MP config as it says...
Replies
Views
Hello I still have this problem, so just wondering if anyone can help. Update- Just tried running MP again and I now get "unable to start graph" as the error message on MP and on the preview option on Server configuration. I have started the server in debug mode checked the always reset graph after stop as mentioned in another...
Hello I still have this problem, so just wondering if anyone can help. Update- Just tried running MP again and I now get "unable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: xp home sp3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3.4Gz HDD...
Replies
Views
Ok, i saw that now... Even though it mentions that installing the legacy driver applies to Windows 7 Beta due to a bug I vagly hear "RTFM" echoing somewhere in the back of my head...:ooops: Thx again!
Ok, i saw that now... Even though it mentions that installing the legacy driver applies to Windows 7 Beta due to a bug I vagly...
Hi Guys I'm running MP 4 a long time now, and since 1.1 I can't seem 2 use both channels. I did a reinstall of my system but that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was able to locate the problem. the prob is my audio renderer ReClock. When disabling reclock the MPC-HC SubtitleEngine works as designed. But i think ReClock is more important than the OSD in myTV :-( So I think i'll keep using directvobsub and reclock, maybe this will be fixed in an future version :-)
Hi, I was able to locate the problem. the prob is my audio renderer ReClock. When disabling reclock the MPC-HC SubtitleEngine...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova 1.3 Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 6000+...
Replies
Views
Tested and committed the patch in r27968. Thanks! :)
Tested and committed the patch in r27968. Thanks! :)
Steps to reproduce: Play a short video Open the context menu on the fullscreen video playback (F9) Let the video finish...
Replies
Views
Hi, Already asked a developer to look at it, he just need some free time to do it ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Already asked a developer to look at it, he just need some free time to do it ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro version 2002 - SP3 CPU Type: PentiumD 820 (S) DC...
Replies
Views
Well i was suprised this weekend by a pop-up in MediaPortal that said drive out of space when I opened My TV and the timeshifter drive was full. So there is some graceful error handling at least. Not sure why it did not pop up on the previous drive full incident.
Well i was suprised this weekend by a pop-up in MediaPortal that said drive out of space when I opened My TV and the timeshifter...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
Ok...I checked a dvbviewer and working very smooth. In dvbviewer i saw a litle juddering of signal : 75-85% only in this transponder. Its very strange. I take a osciloscope (I am electronics enginieer and embedded system programist :P) and I saw a nois on signal. My DVB-S plug have a band-filter (TV analog, Radio and DVB-S) and there...
Ok...I checked a dvbviewer and working very smooth. In dvbviewer i saw a litle juddering of signal : 75-85% only in this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1/1.1.5 (1.2.0Alpha) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
This is exactly the same issue as me... I was running Mp 1.0.3 for some time and had only an issue where video skipped every couple of minutes. Drove me nuts but I MP and codecs are a nightmare so I didn't though a thing. Finally decided to upgrade and was having the same issue switching to ABC24 and gem. I only have the saf6...
This is exactly the same issue as me... I was running Mp 1.0.3 for some time and had only an issue where video skipped every...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version: W7 CPU Type: X4 630 HDD: 2 x1Gb Samsung Memory: 4GB...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd give this thread a last-gasp bump. It's a bit disheartening that ScanChannelsBDA can't scan either. I suppose there's a chance that this is some peculiarity of the Twinhan drivers that is fixed in the latest version (1.2.3.8). So if anyone has ideas of how to debug the hard-lock that I get when I install those...
I thought I'd give this thread a last-gasp bump. It's a bit disheartening that ScanChannelsBDA can't scan either. I suppose...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium 3 Tualatin 1.4GHz HDD: Western...
Replies
Views
Ah, thanks. I see the problem was identified and addressed long before I brought it up :) So I just have to wait for 1.2 for this fix?
Ah, thanks. I see the problem was identified and addressed long before I brought it up :) So I just have to wait for 1.2 for...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
done
done
MediaPortal Version:1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide, Maya Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 SP3 CPU Type: AMD HDD: 2 TB...
Replies
Views
Looked quickly att my error log and saw that there was a database error. Used the fix below and now TV is working again :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/database-corrupted-possible-repair-71699/ Channel switching seems better now with MP 1.1.1, BUT occasional very slow channel shifting. I have to use...
Looked quickly att my error log and saw that there was a database error. Used the fix below and now TV is working again :)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD 4.2.0.0 Windows Version: XP servicepack 3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
In reworked My Videos for 1.2.0 video thumbcreation will be prevented while scanning in Config as in GUI even if option for autocreate thumbs is checked.
In reworked My Videos for 1.2.0 video thumbcreation will be prevented while scanning in Config as in GUI even if option for...
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide (Mod'd to Black) Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Bug is fixed in SVN 26334
Bug is fixed in SVN 26334
Hi Devs! In Radio-Guide "channel view" the programm for only the next hours is visible, unfortunately not the complete Guide...
Replies
Views
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution. But there is a workaround: 1. Disconnect TV from PC 2. Connect using a remote control sw to the PC 3. Set the resolution to your normal resolution (from the top of my head, more in the very long...
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution...
This doesn't seem to be a consistent crash. However it seems that if the PC has lost it's HDMI connection for a long length of...
Replies
Views
I never get thumbnails for any of my H.264 recordings. Ever...It does most of my MPEG2-recordings, with the exception of a few ones. But NEVER for H.264. The standalaone program movie thumbnailer also fails unless I let it run like 20 framedumps or so. Too bad that development for mtn seems to have stopped. Could have been a good...
I never get thumbnails for any of my H.264 recordings. Ever...It does most of my MPEG2-recordings, with the exception of a few...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 1.2.1 Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel C2D E5300...
Replies
Views
Update!!! Clients work with SD tv streams, HD cause the unable to stream error. But all SD channels DO stream. All channels work properly on the server machine though!
Update!!! Clients work with SD tv streams, HD cause the unable to stream error. But all SD channels DO stream. All channels...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Server/Client Windows Version: Windows XP (32-bit) SP3 Server Motherboard: Intel DG33TL Server...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks anyway mate!!!:wtf:
OK, thanks anyway mate!!!:wtf:
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card...
Replies
Views
From full screen tv context menu and there is a tuning details option. This will show signal and quality levels
From full screen tv context menu and there is a tuning details option. This will show signal and quality levels
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64bit CPU Type: ION330@2,1Ghz HDD: WD 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
Hey, this Weekend its raining cats and dogs! So i had many Time and I reinstall MP. This eliminate the Problem. Now it Works fine. Because of me this Thread may be closed. Thanks.
Hey, this Weekend its raining cats and dogs! So i had many Time and I reinstall MP. This eliminate the Problem. Now it Works...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I'm still having this problem with 1.1.2. After resuming from Hibernate, the remote wasn't working properly (only the cursor and OK buttons I think). So I load the WinTV IR.exe program, which runs in the tray and open a debug.txt file and all the remote buttons work with that (when pressed, a line appears in the text file showing...
I'm still having this problem with 1.1.2. After resuming from Hibernate, the remote wasn't working properly (only the cursor and...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
I actually saw similar behaviour in 1.1.0 when trying to update Online Videos. Wierd.
I actually saw similar behaviour in 1.1.0 when trying to update Online Videos. Wierd.
Every time the scheduled recording starts, I am getting a pop up message on the screen: "Which user account do you want to use to...
Replies
Views
No changes, all the same... I reuploaded new log directory. I have also xampp installed on my computer, might that be the problem? Cause it also installs and uses MySQL
No changes, all the same... I reuploaded new log directory. I have also xampp installed on my computer, might that be the problem...
Hello everyone, I'm just getting really frustrated right here, hope that someone can help me with this. The problem is, that i can...
Replies
Views
As per all of the developers who have chimed in, mostly on irc, and arion above, mediaportal does not work with windows power settings, and it will put the pc to sleep during playback. SleepControl plugin is bugged, and I have posted in that thread with no response yet. mysleeptimer requires user interaction to start the sleep...
As per all of the developers who have chimed in, mostly on irc, and arion above, mediaportal does not work with windows power...
Running without the TV server, I get the following error when PowerScheduler tries to prevent standby. Is power scheduler...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom