1.1.x and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Update!!! Clients work with SD tv streams, HD cause the unable to stream error. But all SD channels DO stream. All channels work properly on the server machine though!
Update!!! Clients work with SD tv streams, HD cause the unable to stream error. But all SD channels DO stream. All channels...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Server/Client Windows Version: Windows XP (32-bit) SP3 Server Motherboard: Intel DG33TL Server...
Replies
Views
AW: unable to play: live9-0.ts.tsbuffer‎ After a reinstall of Windows, MediaPortal and ffdshow it works now :)
AW: unable to play: live9-0.ts.tsbuffer‎ After a reinstall of Windows, MediaPortal and ffdshow it works now :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide 3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD...
Replies
Views
Hello I still have this problem, so just wondering if anyone can help. Update- Just tried running MP again and I now get "unable to start graph" as the error message on MP and on the preview option on Server configuration. I have started the server in debug mode checked the always reset graph after stop as mentioned in another...
Hello I still have this problem, so just wondering if anyone can help. Update- Just tried running MP again and I now get "unable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue3wide Windows Version: xp home sp3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3.4Gz HDD...
Replies
Views
@Stéphane Lenclud i don't know, if can be linked to your rework about TVE & Minidisplay https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-1663 "Je suis désolé de te tagger, comme une bête lol "
@Stéphane Lenclud i don't know, if can be linked to your rework about TVE & Minidisplay...
The problem has been found. When the MiniDisplay is enabled and configured, the mentioned problems will occur. Read this post for...
Replies
Views
Looked quickly att my error log and saw that there was a database error. Used the fix below and now TV is working again :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/database-corrupted-possible-repair-71699/ Channel switching seems better now with MP 1.1.1, BUT occasional very slow channel shifting. I have to use...
Looked quickly att my error log and saw that there was a database error. Used the fix below and now TV is working again :)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD 4.2.0.0 Windows Version: XP servicepack 3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
*kick* Nobody able to confirm this?
*kick* Nobody able to confirm this?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
There is a potential fix now available for this problem. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/fix-tv-service-crashing-bad-signal-97949/ It would be a big help if anyone is able to test the fix and report back in the above thread.
There is a potential fix now available for this problem...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my TV Server to 1.1.3 due to having issues with cards not releasing on my old 1.1.0 which was a resolved bug by 1.1.3...
Replies
Views
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
I currently have this setup: DISEQC MONOBLOCK (simple port a/b diseqc) LBN PORT A : HOTBIRD 13.0 LBN PORT B: ASTRA 19.2 There is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVSerive unexpectly hang MP 1.2 beta (1 Viewer) DE
Hi webcris77 Quite a few people have reported problems with using the TT3650 after resuming from hibernate/standby. It seems that you are also seeing those problems. I think the cause may be that the driver is not getting enough time to reinitialise. That results in an error detecting the CI/CAM: Tuning and scanning only seem to be...
Hi webcris77 Quite a few people have reported problems with using the TT3650 after resuming from hibernate/standby. It seems that...
:thx:MediaPortal Version: 1.2beta MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: win 7 professional 32 bit CPU Type: intel i3...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your quick answer.
Thanks for your quick answer.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 (hotfix) MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: servers: Windows 2008 x64 R2 Server2 Win7 -...
Replies
Views
I may have the same problem on 1.1.2. TV Service stops every few days. Installation is TV server only with seperate clients 2011-02-08 23:22:12.734375 [(11)]: Tvservice stopped due to a app domain exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
I may have the same problem on 1.1.2. TV Service stops every few days. Installation is TV server only with seperate clients...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350...
Replies
Views
In case anyone missed the edit: using a static IP address solved the problem. *Always* use a static IP address for the computer hosting the TV Server, especially if you intend to use standby/hibernate...
In case anyone missed the edit: using a static IP address solved the problem. *Always* use a static IP address for the computer...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E...
Replies
Views
I don't know whether you would like some more evidence - or even if my problem is the same, although I think it is. I attach a TVService log from last night showing an issue with repeat recordings. Please look at line beginning with 2010-08-30 20:40:48.063000 [(20)] at which point TVService stops (I have set Windows to...
I don't know whether you would like some more evidence - or even if my problem is the same, although I think it is. I attach a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
...nobody able to confirm this, mark this thread as [Bug] or add it to the list of bugs in Mantis??
...nobody able to confirm this, mark this thread as [Bug] or add it to the list of bugs in Mantis??
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather than when re-connected) I'll try and replicate it when i've got some time. It could possibly be a page fault in StreamingServer when the socket is forced to close.
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
I thought I'd give this thread a last-gasp bump. It's a bit disheartening that ScanChannelsBDA can't scan either. I suppose there's a chance that this is some peculiarity of the Twinhan drivers that is fixed in the latest version (1.2.3.8). So if anyone has ideas of how to debug the hard-lock that I get when I install those...
I thought I'd give this thread a last-gasp bump. It's a bit disheartening that ScanChannelsBDA can't scan either. I suppose...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium 3 Tualatin 1.4GHz HDD: Western...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation, that is a surprisingly fundamental flaw for an OS! I guess will have to leave the 2 data disks spinning if I want to keep using the HTPC as a server (or else move to NAS). I do not have the problem when watching videos in MP. Is this because the video is buffered in RAM? Too expensive to replace my...
Thanks for the explanation, that is a surprisingly fundamental flaw for an OS! I guess will have to leave the 2 data disks...
Hello First I would explain that my system has 3 HDDs. MP is installed on the OS disk (which is also assigned to for...
Replies
Views
It's definitely the TV server as once it has crashed the TV server can't be restarted from within the TV server configuration app. I downloaded the source over SVN with the intention of looking in to it. But then I got lazy and configured Windows Media Centre instead. :)
It's definitely the TV server as once it has crashed the TV server can't be restarted from within the TV server configuration app...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 32 bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 The first time...
Replies
Views
Fableous! You guys never fail to amaze :D (I'd guess that soon isn't soon enough for anyone, but I'm a patient man ;) )
Fableous! You guys never fail to amaze :D (I'd guess that soon isn't soon enough for anyone, but I'm a patient man ;) )
This has been bugging me for a while so I thought I'd throw it into the mix: In the TV Server config program - try ticking and...
Replies
Views
Hi and welcome davidsch! :) I'm sorry to have to give you bad news, but your tuner is not supported by TV Server. The reason is that your tuner requires a connection to your sound card for audio to work. Such tuners can't timeshift or record properly, and that is why we don't support them. You can see this on the supported cards page...
Hi and welcome davidsch! :) I'm sorry to have to give you bad news, but your tuner is not supported by TV Server. The reason is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Standard Skin Windows Version: WinXP 32. Bit SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz...
Replies
Views
Last time I saw this problem the TV card needed to be rehoused in the slot (the heat had allowed it to move a tiny bit and so it disappeared from devices).
Last time I saw this problem the TV card needed to be rehoused in the slot (the heat had allowed it to move a tiny bit and so it...
Hi, I just upgraded from 1.1.0 to 1.1.2. Win7 32, kworld pci tuners X 2(4 tuners dvbt), 5450 ati vid, 2tb store. Complete...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 1. TV Card: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD CI 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: 1.01.01.901 Satellite Provider: Sirius 4,8°E & Thor 0,8°W This bug is both in 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha. Just a tiny bug, but when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
Already disabled EPG and doing testing to see if it helps.
Already disabled EPG and doing testing to see if it helps.
Most of the time the channel tuning works fine but occasionally tuning just hangs, MP freezes and nothing happens. This might...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I was thinking wrong :sorry: I have the same problem but I'm only using server not any client, have a BIG problem with "live 2.ts buffer. If I install MP Alpha I never have any problem, but I would like to use RC1 final so I can use Webepg... Anyone have a' hint what I can do to solve this problem ?? Searched the forum...
Sorry, I was thinking wrong :sorry: I have the same problem but I'm only using server not any client, have a BIG problem with...
I am unable to play TV, each time i try, i get "Cannot play stream3.0" (or different number). I use standalone server and i am...
Replies
Views
marking this as no-bug. This is a new feature so please fill in an improvement suggestion in the relevant forum
marking this as no-bug. This is a new feature so please fill in an improvement suggestion in the relevant forum
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue two wide Windows Version: Win7 Pro 64bit CPU Type: INTEL DUOCORE HDD: WD 2x 1...
Replies
Views
I never get thumbnails for any of my H.264 recordings. Ever...It does most of my MPEG2-recordings, with the exception of a few ones. But NEVER for H.264. The standalaone program movie thumbnailer also fails unless I let it run like 20 framedumps or so. Too bad that development for mtn seems to have stopped. Could have been a good...
I never get thumbnails for any of my H.264 recordings. Ever...It does most of my MPEG2-recordings, with the exception of a few...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 1.2.1 Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel C2D E5300...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks anyway mate!!!:wtf:
OK, thanks anyway mate!!!:wtf:
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card...
Replies
Views
It would by far not be the first time to see SAF causing such a major issue. Configure MediaPortal to use the Windows DTV codecs for video:mpeg2, h.264 and audio. Then do as the guidline says (WE NEED ALL LOGS!!) Use the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut and test again. If the issue occurs again, attach the created logs.zip. For the...
It would by far not be the first time to see SAF causing such a major issue. Configure MediaPortal to use the Windows DTV codecs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: Vista Ultimate incl. SP2 CPU Type: AMD 5050e...
Replies
Views
Please don't report any bug that is not related to OFFICIAL builds !!! Sure of your understading, I'll close the thread. Simone
Please don't report any bug that is not related to OFFICIAL builds !!! Sure of your understading, I'll close the thread. Simone
I just found another bug that only appears in the svn 1.20-trunk. Steps to reproduce: 1) Start Mediaportal 1.20 in Full...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom