1.1.x and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
I thought I'd give this thread a last-gasp bump. It's a bit disheartening that ScanChannelsBDA can't scan either. I suppose there's a chance that this is some peculiarity of the Twinhan drivers that is fixed in the latest version (1.2.3.8). So if anyone has ideas of how to debug the hard-lock that I get when I install those...
I thought I'd give this thread a last-gasp bump. It's a bit disheartening that ScanChannelsBDA can't scan either. I suppose...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium 3 Tualatin 1.4GHz HDD: Western...
Replies
Views
Ok...I checked a dvbviewer and working very smooth. In dvbviewer i saw a litle juddering of signal : 75-85% only in this transponder. Its very strange. I take a osciloscope (I am electronics enginieer and embedded system programist :P) and I saw a nois on signal. My DVB-S plug have a band-filter (TV analog, Radio and DVB-S) and there...
Ok...I checked a dvbviewer and working very smooth. In dvbviewer i saw a litle juddering of signal : 75-85% only in this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1/1.1.5 (1.2.0Alpha) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
Simone
Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) Dual Core...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I switchted from Terratec Cinergy C to FloppyDTV C. Almost 2 Weeks an no fails in channel changes. I can definately say that card ( the called "mother of tv-cards") seems to work really better for me....
Hello everybody, I switchted from Terratec Cinergy C to FloppyDTV C. Almost 2 Weeks an no fails in channel changes. I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide V8 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32 GB SSD +...
Replies
Views
+1 here too. no antivirus but I did see that theTV server crashed when it was atemped to be closed.
+1 here too. no antivirus but I did see that theTV server crashed when it was atemped to be closed.
Just upgraded from MP 1.1 RC6 to 1.1 final. It hasn't upgraded the TVPlugin. Now I can't starMP or MP config as it says...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Re: Another TVService lost issue... Hi polarie It is really up to your personal preference. In my opinion, the most important settings are: If you only enable the first option then the EPG for each channel will only be updated when you tune to the corresponding transponder or multiplex. For example: Mux 1: channel a...
Re: AW: Re: Another TVService lost issue... Hi polarie It is really up to your personal preference. In my opinion, the most...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
From full screen tv context menu and there is a tuning details option. This will show signal and quality levels
From full screen tv context menu and there is a tuning details option. This will show signal and quality levels
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 64bit CPU Type: ION330@2,1Ghz HDD: WD 1.5 TB...
Replies
Views
Windows 7 location for this file is: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml :D
Windows 7 location for this file is: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: defaule bluewide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: i7 Video Card: GT240...
Replies
Views
Good news. As of today, 2/20, it's been one full week, with many recordings and playbacks -- WITHOUT the old problem showing up. I can live with that frequency. (however, today for the first time ever - no sound. Restarted MP with no reboot fixed that) edit: Then today, 2/21, MP broke again, same way. And again, Wmp plays files fine.
Good news. As of today, 2/20, it's been one full week, with many recordings and playbacks -- WITHOUT the old problem showing up. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core I3 HDD: WD 1 TB Memory: 4 GB...
Replies
Views
Hi. With these symptoms I have a feeling that it has something to do with card driver and Directshow "network provider" talking to each other. On a windows versions that have MCE installed you can try to change network provider from generic to dvb-c and vice versa. This can be done in setupTV.exe by editing card. You probably need to...
Hi. With these symptoms I have a feeling that it has something to do with card driver and Directshow "network provider" talking to...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
Ok, i saw that now... Even though it mentions that installing the legacy driver applies to Windows 7 Beta due to a bug I vagly hear "RTFM" echoing somewhere in the back of my head...:ooops: Thx again!
Ok, i saw that now... Even though it mentions that installing the legacy driver applies to Windows 7 Beta due to a bug I vagly...
Hi Guys I'm running MP 4 a long time now, and since 1.1 I can't seem 2 use both channels. I did a reinstall of my system but that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm back. There was no time to deal with the receiver - on this I missed. The problem with the search channel circular L is repeated on another computer with a clean installation of win 7 x64. I tried to get a list of transponders from the service provider and scan it. The result of the stable - L transponders are not scanned...
Hi, I'm back. There was no time to deal with the receiver - on this I missed. The problem with the search channel circular L is...
Good day, there is a compatibility issue mediaportal and my satellite equipment. I use "dvbworld dvb-s2 2104 usb" with the latest...
Replies
Views
In reworked My Videos for 1.2.0 video thumbcreation will be prevented while scanning in Config as in GUI even if option for autocreate thumbs is checked.
In reworked My Videos for 1.2.0 video thumbcreation will be prevented while scanning in Config as in GUI even if option for...
MediaPortal Version: v1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide (Mod'd to Black) Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
AW: Standby Problem FloppyDTV under Win7 I've been writing a little guide how to solve the problem. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tipps-tricks-tutorials-176/loesung-stand-probleme-floppy-dtv-und-ggf-andere-tv-karten-unter-windows-7-a-88103/#post668229
AW: Standby Problem FloppyDTV under Win7 I've been writing a little guide how to solve the problem...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 235 HDD: 1TB WD Green...
Replies
Views
AW: Black screen und locked-up computer after resume hey guys, i have a similar issue... but for me, it's only occuring when HTPC is automatically resuming from standby for recordings. then sometimes there is just a black screen. no logs, nothing. after record is finished, everything works again... perhaps it's related to mantis...
AW: Black screen und locked-up computer after resume hey guys, i have a similar issue... but for me, it's only occuring when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Dual Core E6300...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP not recording DE
Yep, I also have recording problems. Most of the time they are not started. After a recording should have started, tv is broken, which normally works perfectly... Sometimes the rec icon shows up, but nothing is recorded. Sometimes a pc restart is needed, sometimes just a restart of tv server to get tv working again. This unreliable...
Yep, I also have recording problems. Most of the time they are not started. After a recording should have started, tv is broken...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
But animation control does it's own splitting itself, so the GUIImage splitting code doesn't get called.
But animation control does it's own splitting itself, so the GUIImage splitting code doesn't get called.
Please see the attached picture: a file containing ";" (semicolon) in the file name doesn't show the small thumbnail next to the...
Replies
Views
I never get thumbnails for any of my H.264 recordings. Ever...It does most of my MPEG2-recordings, with the exception of a few ones. But NEVER for H.264. The standalaone program movie thumbnailer also fails unless I let it run like 20 framedumps or so. Too bad that development for mtn seems to have stopped. Could have been a good...
I never get thumbnails for any of my H.264 recordings. Ever...It does most of my MPEG2-recordings, with the exception of a few...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 1.2.1 Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel C2D E5300...
Replies
Views
Good to hear the little bugger is found. Will test and report during next upgrade :) Good work !!! thanks to the team!
Good to hear the little bugger is found. Will test and report during next upgrade :) Good work !!! thanks to the team!
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Twinturbo: Post clean logs for the client and server showing a maximum of 5 channel changes. If you're running a single-seat install then use the watchdog to gather the logs.
Twinturbo: Post clean logs for the client and server showing a maximum of 5 channel changes. If you're running a single-seat...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: vista SP2 CPU Type: Intel E4500 HDD: samsung 2TB...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation! I should read the dev process docs more carefully ;)
Thanks for the explanation! I should read the dev process docs more carefully ;)
Hi. No idea why, but Configuration.exe starting to crash (MePo 1.1.0,WinXP SP3). here is what .NET say: System.IO.IOException...
Replies
Views
I don't have any client systems as such, this is a standalone HTPC, so I don't know what those messages are about. I shutdown the PC every night, except for the odd occassion when I might need to leave it on to record something.
I don't have any client systems as such, this is a standalone HTPC, so I don't know what those messages are about. I shutdown...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Looked quickly att my error log and saw that there was a database error. Used the fix below and now TV is working again :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/database-corrupted-possible-repair-71699/ Channel switching seems better now with MP 1.1.1, BUT occasional very slow channel shifting. I have to use...
Looked quickly att my error log and saw that there was a database error. Used the fix below and now TV is working again :)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD 4.2.0.0 Windows Version: XP servicepack 3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Good news. Thanks for your help !!
Good news. Thanks for your help !!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X2 250 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
As per all of the developers who have chimed in, mostly on irc, and arion above, mediaportal does not work with windows power settings, and it will put the pc to sleep during playback. SleepControl plugin is bugged, and I have posted in that thread with no response yet. mysleeptimer requires user interaction to start the sleep...
As per all of the developers who have chimed in, mostly on irc, and arion above, mediaportal does not work with windows power...
Running without the TV server, I get the following error when PowerScheduler tries to prevent standby. Is power scheduler...
Replies
Views
I'm still having this problem with 1.1.2. After resuming from Hibernate, the remote wasn't working properly (only the cursor and OK buttons I think). So I load the WinTV IR.exe program, which runs in the tray and open a debug.txt file and all the remote buttons work with that (when pressed, a line appears in the text file showing...
I'm still having this problem with 1.1.2. After resuming from Hibernate, the remote wasn't working properly (only the cursor and...
Replies
Views
re: "Timeshifting stopped by the TV-Server" without a reason I wasn't able to reproduce this, I think it happened about 3 times and after that it was somehow fixed.
re: "Timeshifting stopped by the TV-Server" without a reason I wasn't able to reproduce this, I think it happened about 3 times...
When watching Live TV for a certain period of time, TV stops automatically and a dialog "Timeshifting stopped by the TV-Server"...
Replies
Views
nice... you made progress.. no specific reason .. i am partner of microsoft.. and could only download vista iso with sp2 included :D
nice... you made progress.. no specific reason .. i am partner of microsoft.. and could only download vista iso with sp2...
MediaPortal Version: W7: MP 1.1.0 (XP-Pro: MP 1.0.2) MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Dual Boot: W7x64 all updates...
Replies
Views
well ok .. that indeed explains it... i just dont like it when weird stuff happens i cant figure out .. the RC2 way worked better for me :D Zepman, i actually think that is logical, in developing you dont want to waste your time on getting rc3 to update to rc4 perfectly.. you want a final product that works perfectly.. so i can...
well ok .. that indeed explains it... i just dont like it when weird stuff happens i cant figure out .. the RC2 way worked better...
multiseat streaming doesnt work on any client after fresh install tvserver on fresh install win7 or fresh installvista sp2(I tried...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue here. Any idea's?
I have the same issue here. Any idea's?
I am using a custom resolution to get rid of the overscan on my plasma. I have created the custom resolution with the Nvidia...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom