1.1.x and SVN Builds (5 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Hi again cevacevikus If this happens again, check the firewall settings on your clients. There have been a few reports of problems with the client side firewall configuration not allowing access to the video streaming ports. mm
Hi again cevacevikus If this happens again, check the firewall settings on your clients. There have been a few reports of problems...
Hello, I have a complete installation of MediaPortal on my livingroom computer and a client only installation on two other...
Replies
Views
AW: Black screen und locked-up computer after resume hey guys, i have a similar issue... but for me, it's only occuring when HTPC is automatically resuming from standby for recordings. then sometimes there is just a black screen. no logs, nothing. after record is finished, everything works again... perhaps it's related to mantis...
AW: Black screen und locked-up computer after resume hey guys, i have a similar issue... but for me, it's only occuring when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Dual Core E6300...
Replies
Views
Yes, but the my main problem was, that all channels didn't get into all channels group. Only thing i did was channel scan.
Yes, but the my main problem was, that all channels didn't get into all channels group. Only thing i did was channel scan.
I have 144 TV Channels, but only 45 are added to the All Channels group, which means i can't watch other channels. When i right...
Replies
Views
Cool - thanks :D
Cool - thanks :D
Looks like someone managed to inject an invalid URL into the MPEI online update - it's www. sohu .com. Also there are a couple...
Replies
Views
Hi. With these symptoms I have a feeling that it has something to do with card driver and Directshow "network provider" talking to each other. On a windows versions that have MCE installed you can try to change network provider from generic to dvb-c and vice versa. This can be done in setupTV.exe by editing card. You probably need to...
Hi. With these symptoms I have a feeling that it has something to do with card driver and Directshow "network provider" talking to...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel Core 2...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: selectedColor not in effect Hi, any chance to get a property for this?:) What about textcolorNoFocus?
AW: Re: selectedColor not in effect Hi, any chance to get a property for this?:) What about textcolorNoFocus?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8 GHz 45w...
Replies
Views
re: "Timeshifting stopped by the TV-Server" without a reason I wasn't able to reproduce this, I think it happened about 3 times and after that it was somehow fixed.
re: "Timeshifting stopped by the TV-Server" without a reason I wasn't able to reproduce this, I think it happened about 3 times...
When watching Live TV for a certain period of time, TV stops automatically and a dialog "Timeshifting stopped by the TV-Server"...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain to me the UNC path fix. Is it a valid and recommended fix and should I be doing it on my system. What is the reason for this not being the default. Does it cause other problems or limitations.
Can someone please explain to me the UNC path fix. Is it a valid and recommended fix and should I be doing it on my system. What is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final server and 2 clients MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 and Fidelity Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 Home...
Replies
Views
Hey Dandy, did you fix this? It doesn't seem to work for me either since I installed 1.1.1.0 but it worked before. I don´t think it even starts the batch file. Edit: No it didn't. The plugin does not support bat files anymore. We have to do like this: Program: c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe Parameters /c...
Hey Dandy, did you fix this? It doesn't seem to work for me either since I installed 1.1.1.0 but it worked before. I don´t think...
MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: Vista Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Dual E4400 HDD...
Replies
Views
May be you could ask in that thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-talk-45/unofficial-comhem-sweden-thread-26040/ if other people suffering from same isuues or not. If i correcty undetstood your TV provider...
May be you could ask in that thread...
Hi, I'm unable to tune in some of my pay to view channels. Most work fine but when tuning in some I get a message saying "Unable...
Replies
Views
no worries :) dh.
no worries :) dh.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.2.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
Twinturbo: Post clean logs for the client and server showing a maximum of 5 channel changes. If you're running a single-seat install then use the watchdog to gather the logs.
Twinturbo: Post clean logs for the client and server showing a maximum of 5 channel changes. If you're running a single-seat...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: vista SP2 CPU Type: Intel E4500 HDD: samsung 2TB...
Replies
Views
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
please move this thread here...
Replies
Views
Windows 7 location for this file is: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml :D
Windows 7 location for this file is: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: defaule bluewide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: i7 Video Card: GT240...
Replies
Views
re: sometimes "unable to play live2-0.ts buffer" MDAPI not supported. Logs missing. ** thread closed ** Simone
re: sometimes "unable to play live2-0.ts buffer" MDAPI not supported. Logs missing. ** thread closed ** Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: vista service pack 1 CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate...
Replies
Views
Bookmarked. I'll try that if it happens again. Thanks.
Bookmarked. I'll try that if it happens again. Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: X - Factor 683 Windows Version: Win7 64b CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 245e 2.8Gh (45W)...
Replies
Views
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in the 2nd link. I'll keep you posted. Cheers, Greg super!!! Great!!! I can confirm it worked!!! Thanks guys!!! Cheers, Greg
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in...
I'm using the build-in PowerScheduler Plug-In in both, MediaPortal and TV server in a single seat setting (MP and TV server are on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Diseqc bug? DE
Re: AW: Diseqc bug? Hi! This has already been fixed and committed in: 0002853: Adding and editing channels does not match MP channel handling. - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
Re: AW: Diseqc bug? Hi! This has already been fixed and committed in: 0002853: Adding and editing channels does not match MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: windows 7 32bit CPU Type: amd e4850 HDD: 500gb WD...
Replies
Views
Marked as no bug. Simone
Marked as no bug. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel dual core E5200 HDD: 1x 250GB, 2x...
Replies
Views
try to setup windows in english area ,and system time in english area.. i find this bug along time ago..like is the time is not ansi make MediaPortal can not load .net
try to setup windows in english area ,and system time in english area.. i find this bug along time ago..like is the time is not...
MediaPortal Version: _1.1.0 Windows Version: Win 7 32 B After using MP for an hour and setting up with the configurator.exe...
Replies
Views
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: MP TV-Server - Transponderlist could not be loaded MM, thanks that you are so helpful. Here are the logs for MP 1.1.3 directly after clicking update Satellite list and lettting it finish (including extra TV Server error.log):
AW: MP TV-Server - Transponderlist could not be loaded MM, thanks that you are so helpful. Here are the logs for MP 1.1.3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit + SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather than when re-connected) I'll try and replicate it when i've got some time. It could possibly be a page fault in StreamingServer when the socket is forced to close.
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue here. Any idea's?
I have the same issue here. Any idea's?
I am using a custom resolution to get rid of the overscan on my plasma. I have created the custom resolution with the Nvidia...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 now playing 'typo' DE
Hi, yeah, it's fixed in svn now so we don't forget it again, thx for reporting it! Regards Roy
Hi, yeah, it's fixed in svn now so we don't forget it again, thx for reporting it! Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Xp sp3 + latest hotfixes This is something that is there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No sound using ASIO DE
Thanks. For me it worked perfectly in previous versions, asio channel 1,2 was directed to anlogue L+R and asio channel 3,4 was directed to spdif L+R. But I understand that this behaviour would cause problems in other setups e.g multi-channel over HDMI.
Thanks. For me it worked perfectly in previous versions, asio channel 1,2 was directed to anlogue L+R and asio channel 3,4 was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
OK so we can keep everything together can we use this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/recording-not-stopping-87427/ for discussion of recordings not stopping Thanks
OK so we can keep everything together can we use this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD: WD 5000AACS...
Replies
Views
The static IP fixed my problem so this issue can be marked as "No bug". best regards melstig
The static IP fixed my problem so this issue can be marked as "No bug". best regards melstig
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Single Seat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Enterprise EN CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
Re: MP v.1.1.3 Unable to play: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer Hi jameson_uk, after a clean install of Windows7 SP1 and MP 1.1.3. I got the same damn error. But finally I figured out what was the problem when i touched the atsc cable from the wall that plug into the tuner. The channel CBVTDT became sharp and clear with no framedrop. In...
Re: MP v.1.1.3 Unable to play: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer Hi jameson_uk, after a clean install of Windows7 SP1 and MP 1.1.3. I got the...
Hi guys, since my new installation of MP v.1.1.3, I get this error only on 1 ATSC channel. Previously, i had MP 1.1.0.0 and...
Replies
Views
Hi Briegel - your issue 3200 has been resolved, and should be fixed in 1.2.0 beta. As soon as someone tests and confirms we can change the thread prefix to fixed.
Hi Briegel - your issue 3200 has been resolved, and should be fixed in 1.2.0 beta. As soon as someone tests and confirms we can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom