1.1.x and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Yes, but the my main problem was, that all channels didn't get into all channels group. Only thing i did was channel scan.
Yes, but the my main problem was, that all channels didn't get into all channels group. Only thing i did was channel scan.
I have 144 TV Channels, but only 45 are added to the All Channels group, which means i can't watch other channels. When i right...
Replies
Views
hm, so we are not alone ... I have seen it in HD channels and only some special SD channels (german - prosieben, sat1, kabel1). Especially weird is, that, if I have those issues, I am in most of that times able to fix this issue with stopping and starting live tv 2-4 times. I can definitively say, that it is absolutely NOT related...
hm, so we are not alone ... I have seen it in HD channels and only some special SD channels (german - prosieben, sat1, kabel1)...
Hi I am having huge problems with some MPEG-4 DVB-C TV channels (TV3, DR Update on Stofa Aarhus for readers from Denmark). Most...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Long startup time DE
Yep. I will look at moving where playlist is loaded to stop is slowing down startup. I will also look at being a bit more clever about actually loading it so we don't take minutes trying to load a playlist if the media is stored on a share which is not available http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3360
Yep. I will look at moving where playlist is loaded to stop is slowing down startup. I will also look at being a bit more clever...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Yes, I use comskip. But everything worked fine with 1.1.0. How can I fix the "Which user account do you want to use to run this program" pop up message? Well, I disabled all TV plugins including comskip, same problem with the pop-up. Reversed back to 1.1.0 - the problem has gone. Attempted to upgrade to 1.1.1 again - the MP...
Yes, I use comskip. But everything worked fine with 1.1.0. How can I fix the "Which user account do you want to use to run this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 wide Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: Core i5-750 HDD: Samsung 154ui...
Replies
Views
AW: MP froze when recording starts ok... a bit old, but I have news... I have a project, where I need to catch the PowerBroadcasts. Now I know how it works and I understand this MP problem a bit better... After looking in MediaPortal.cs I found sth. ResumeAutomatic has another behaviour then ResumeSuspend. So the trick is the...
AW: MP froze when recording starts ok... a bit old, but I have news... I have a project, where I need to catch the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: BlackGlass Nova 1.2 Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
Just the way in which the broadcaster flags a channel as encrypted. MP does not pick this up
Just the way in which the broadcaster flags a channel as encrypted. MP does not pick this up
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 32-Bit CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 810 HDD: 2...
Replies
Views
done
done
MediaPortal Version:1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide, Maya Windows Version: Windows XP MCE 2005 SP3 CPU Type: AMD HDD: 2 TB...
Replies
Views
I do not longer think this is a tuning issue, the problems is caused by something else. I will post in new threads with more specific descriptions. Perhaps someone will look into my problems better then. melstig
I do not longer think this is a tuning issue, the problems is caused by something else. I will post in new threads with more...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 Single Seat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Enterprise EN CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
The report that skip steps are available in Now playing and fullscreen vis is older than the report that skip steps will not be available... so I guess they removed it again :( I at least can't find out how, if it is there... I really don't think this is a good decision. All the people who want to listen to concerts, dj livesets...
The report that skip steps are available in Now playing and fullscreen vis is older than the report that skip steps will not be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 program restriction DE
Re : program restriction Bonjour, After investigations, I can confirm the second point. Actually when I start MP with or without Tv On ( which runs fine) all access to a program is locked. For example I cannot write this message. The software restriction is completely disable. I don't have many programs on my system: Visual...
Re : program restriction Bonjour, After investigations, I can confirm the second point. Actually when I start MP with or...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version:windows 7 - 64 bits CPU Type: Phenom II X6 1090T HDD: SSD 6à Gb...
Replies
Views
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution. But there is a workaround: 1. Disconnect TV from PC 2. Connect using a remote control sw to the PC 3. Set the resolution to your normal resolution (from the top of my head, more in the very long...
Ehm, search the forum for "Half-Fullscreen" and you will find many suffering. This is a windows issue that has no current solution...
This doesn't seem to be a consistent crash. However it seems that if the PC has lost it's HDMI connection for a long length of...
Replies
Views
Yes I agree, none of it makes any sense to me, but it's working now - I just can't start MP with my remote. Perhaps I won't have any other problems trying to set up the rest of the features now :)
Yes I agree, none of it makes any sense to me, but it's working now - I just can't start MP with my remote. Perhaps I won't have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 HDD...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain to me the UNC path fix. Is it a valid and recommended fix and should I be doing it on my system. What is the reason for this not being the default. Does it cause other problems or limitations.
Can someone please explain to me the UNC path fix. Is it a valid and recommended fix and should I be doing it on my system. What is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final server and 2 clients MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 and Fidelity Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 Home...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: selectedColor not in effect Hi, any chance to get a property for this?:) What about textcolorNoFocus?
AW: Re: selectedColor not in effect Hi, any chance to get a property for this?:) What about textcolorNoFocus?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8 GHz 45w...
Replies
Views
Cool - thanks :D
Cool - thanks :D
Looks like someone managed to inject an invalid URL into the MPEI online update - it's www. sohu .com. Also there are a couple...
Replies
Views
Re: MP v.1.1.3 Unable to play: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer Hi jameson_uk, after a clean install of Windows7 SP1 and MP 1.1.3. I got the same damn error. But finally I figured out what was the problem when i touched the atsc cable from the wall that plug into the tuner. The channel CBVTDT became sharp and clear with no framedrop. In...
Re: MP v.1.1.3 Unable to play: live5-0.ts.tsbuffer Hi jameson_uk, after a clean install of Windows7 SP1 and MP 1.1.3. I got the...
Hi guys, since my new installation of MP v.1.1.3, I get this error only on 1 ATSC channel. Previously, i had MP 1.1.0.0 and...
Replies
Views
May be you could ask in that thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-talk-45/unofficial-comhem-sweden-thread-26040/ if other people suffering from same isuues or not. If i correcty undetstood your TV provider...
May be you could ask in that thread...
Hi, I'm unable to tune in some of my pay to view channels. Most work fine but when tuning in some I get a message saying "Unable...
Replies
Views
Hi, Already asked a developer to look at it, he just need some free time to do it ;) Regards Roy
Hi, Already asked a developer to look at it, he just need some free time to do it ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro version 2002 - SP3 CPU Type: PentiumD 820 (S) DC...
Replies
Views
Tested and committed the patch in r27968. Thanks! :)
Tested and committed the patch in r27968. Thanks! :)
Steps to reproduce: Play a short video Open the context menu on the fullscreen video playback (F9) Let the video finish...
Replies
Views
Well i was suprised this weekend by a pop-up in MediaPortal that said drive out of space when I opened My TV and the timeshifter drive was full. So there is some graceful error handling at least. Not sure why it did not pop up on the previous drive full incident.
Well i was suprised this weekend by a pop-up in MediaPortal that said drive out of space when I opened My TV and the timeshifter...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Diseqc bug? DE
Re: AW: Diseqc bug? Hi! This has already been fixed and committed in: 0002853: Adding and editing channels does not match MP channel handling. - MediaPortal Bugtracker /gibman
Re: AW: Diseqc bug? Hi! This has already been fixed and committed in: 0002853: Adding and editing channels does not match MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 wide Windows Version: windows 7 32bit CPU Type: amd e4850 HDD: 500gb WD...
Replies
Views
Thanks Bavarian!!! I will test it.
Thanks Bavarian!!! I will test it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Stable (Prod) / 1.2.0 Alpha (Test) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
How do you dump your database?
How do you dump your database?
I receive a dialog box telling me that an unknown error occurred when I try to view any TV channel. This occurs both in...
Replies
Views
Just to report I've done an uninstall/re-install of 1.1.2 and it's OK again :)
Just to report I've done an uninstall/re-install of 1.1.2 and it's OK again :)
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
The answer is in the message. You need to install .net 3.5. 4 does not include 3.5 (3.5 includes 2.0 though)
The answer is in the message. You need to install .net 3.5. 4 does not include 3.5 (3.5 includes 2.0 though)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: none Windows Version: XP Pro 2002 SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual 2.00 Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
It would by far not be the first time to see SAF causing such a major issue. Configure MediaPortal to use the Windows DTV codecs for video:mpeg2, h.264 and audio. Then do as the guidline says (WE NEED ALL LOGS!!) Use the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut and test again. If the issue occurs again, attach the created logs.zip. For the...
It would by far not be the first time to see SAF causing such a major issue. Configure MediaPortal to use the Windows DTV codecs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Three Windows Version: Vista Ultimate incl. SP2 CPU Type: AMD 5050e...
Replies
Views
Bookmarked. I'll try that if it happens again. Thanks.
Bookmarked. I'll try that if it happens again. Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: X - Factor 683 Windows Version: Win7 64b CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 245e 2.8Gh (45W)...
Replies
Views
Ah, thanks. I see the problem was identified and addressed long before I brought it up :) So I just have to wait for 1.2 for this fix?
Ah, thanks. I see the problem was identified and addressed long before I brought it up :) So I just have to wait for 1.2 for...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in the 2nd link. I'll keep you posted. Cheers, Greg super!!! Great!!! I can confirm it worked!!! Thanks guys!!! Cheers, Greg
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in...
I'm using the build-in PowerScheduler Plug-In in both, MediaPortal and TV server in a single seat setting (MP and TV server are on...
Replies
Views
Hi, mm1352000 2 problems, 2 good solutions: 100% success! You are great! :thx: I have just updated SAF 5.02 (wich includes a new ffdshow version and codecs) and now I can watch, record and replay ALL channels. Anyway, something should be repaired in MP to improve robustness. If there is an issue with any codec, MP should not...
Hi, mm1352000 2 problems, 2 good solutions: 100% success! You are great! :thx: I have just updated SAF 5.02 (wich includes a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7SP1 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom