1.1.x and SVN Builds (11 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Just tried this on Win7 x64 and I can't see any mapped drives (whether they use default credentials or not) but I can access these via "Network" node. Tried on my XP machine and the drive shows up under My Computer. I have a feeling this is Win7 knowing best and wants you to connect via network rather than a bug in MP but anyone...
Just tried this on Win7 x64 and I can't see any mapped drives (whether they use default credentials or not) but I can access these...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
Hi I understand this problem has been around for a while and thought i would post my logs MP 1.1.2 StreamedMP 1.4.8 TvSeries v2.6.6.1275 OS: Windows 7 64bit and Windows 7 32bit I was in the TVSeries Plugin, scrolling quickly from Button to Top using arrow keys on MCE remote, then all the sudden the banners become...
Hi I understand this problem has been around for a while and thought i would post my logs MP 1.1.2 StreamedMP 1.4.8 TvSeries...
Hi I understand this problem has been around for a while and thought i would post my logs MP 1.1.2 StreamedMP 1.4.8 TvSeries...
Replies
Views
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather than when re-connected) I'll try and replicate it when i've got some time. It could possibly be a page fault in StreamingServer when the socket is forced to close.
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Yes I agree, none of it makes any sense to me, but it's working now - I just can't start MP with my remote. Perhaps I won't have any other problems trying to set up the rest of the features now :)
Yes I agree, none of it makes any sense to me, but it's working now - I just can't start MP with my remote. Perhaps I won't have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: MP crashes cause of Audioscrobbler thx a lot. the new dll fixes the problem. audioscrobbler is transmitting the played songs without crashing mp and last.fm works as it supposed to be. great work. thumbs up ;o) especially for the very fast response. mike175de
AW: Re: MP crashes cause of Audioscrobbler thx a lot. the new dll fixes the problem. audioscrobbler is transmitting the played...
Hey folks, first a big thx to the hard worker on the mp-projekt. loving it. I have a little problem with my mp at the moment...
Replies
Views
nope... case reopened.. seems to have to do with generating thumbnails <nameshow>.jpg ... for some reason unknown to me , generating thumbnails seems to fail (0 byte jpg) on some of the recordings and then the recording loses track of time ...
nope... case reopened.. seems to have to do with generating thumbnails <nameshow>.jpg ... for some reason unknown to me ...
when playing recorded tv show, and say you played for 1 minut... pressing pause makes the "watched time" run backwards with around...
Replies
Views
Update!!! Clients work with SD tv streams, HD cause the unable to stream error. But all SD channels DO stream. All channels work properly on the server machine though!
Update!!! Clients work with SD tv streams, HD cause the unable to stream error. But all SD channels DO stream. All channels...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 Server/Client Windows Version: Windows XP (32-bit) SP3 Server Motherboard: Intel DG33TL Server...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for reply. All outputs from mysqlcheck are "OK". nothing change, import window stays empty. New Logs created with inbuilt-tool are attached... Greetings Carnevor
Hi, thanks for reply. All outputs from mysqlcheck are "OK". nothing change, import window stays empty. New Logs created...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP prof. SP3 CPU Type: i3 HDD: System-Drive (internal) : WD...
Replies
Views
Thanks Bavarian!!! I will test it.
Thanks Bavarian!!! I will test it.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Stable (Prod) / 1.2.0 Alpha (Test) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: WinXP SP3 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
No it's static. Think I may have found the problem. I had the URL reservation problem described here.... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/ipimp-518/ipimp-5-1-0-issues-fixes-89371/ ...and had not fixed it with httpcfg. Have just applied this fix and will re-enable the plugin to see if the problem re-occurs.
No it's static. Think I may have found the problem. I had the URL reservation problem described here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 (no SVN) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo 3GHZ...
Replies
Views
Well, that directory has (or better: had) a long history, from back in the days that I used Windows media center..., so there still are some .dvr-ms files in there, as are the normal recorded files from mediaportal. However, recently our cable provider decided to go digital, and to prevent a raise in price, it has cut down the number...
Well, that directory has (or better: had) a long history, from back in the days that I used Windows media center..., so there still...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual Core 4850e 2.5 GHz HDD: WD 1TB Memory: 2GB DIMM DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 3200 Onboard Video Card Driver: 8.632.0.0 Sound Card: Onboard Sound Card AC3: no...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
Ok...I checked a dvbviewer and working very smooth. In dvbviewer i saw a litle juddering of signal : 75-85% only in this transponder. Its very strange. I take a osciloscope (I am electronics enginieer and embedded system programist :P) and I saw a nois on signal. My DVB-S plug have a band-filter (TV analog, Radio and DVB-S) and there...
Ok...I checked a dvbviewer and working very smooth. In dvbviewer i saw a litle juddering of signal : 75-85% only in this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1/1.1.5 (1.2.0Alpha) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon...
Replies
Views
AW: My music : thump selection with small icons by Keyboard or remote Hi, i have jut made a test with another computer. It's a notebook also wth WinXP SP3. There it works fine and diplays always the right letter (as you described). But my other Sytem works wrong. Before i wrote this article i made a further test and my system...
AW: My music : thump selection with small icons by Keyboard or remote Hi, i have jut made a test with another computer. It's a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your quick answer.
Thanks for your quick answer.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 (hotfix) MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: servers: Windows 2008 x64 R2 Server2 Win7 -...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation, that is a surprisingly fundamental flaw for an OS! I guess will have to leave the 2 data disks spinning if I want to keep using the HTPC as a server (or else move to NAS). I do not have the problem when watching videos in MP. Is this because the video is buffered in RAM? Too expensive to replace my...
Thanks for the explanation, that is a surprisingly fundamental flaw for an OS! I guess will have to leave the 2 data disks...
Hello First I would explain that my system has 3 HDDs. MP is installed on the OS disk (which is also assigned to for...
Replies
Views
okay thanks. I will wait and see to the 1.2.0 comes out. Thanks for your help!
okay thanks. I will wait and see to the 1.2.0 comes out. Thanks for your help!
MediaPortal Version: V1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 6300...
Replies
Views
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A (160 GB, 7200 RPM, Ultra-ATA/100) Memory: 1024 MB (PC3200 DDR SDRAM) Motherboard: MSI MS-7012 (Medion OEM) Video Card: Sapphire Radeon 9600 XT Video Card Driver: 6.14.0010.6925 Sound Card: Creative...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
I don't have anything that will monitor my onboard GPU's memory usage. I just tried MemStatus but that shows no video memory being used, probably because it's actually using the system memory so it's included in that. RivaTuner won't work with my ATI IGP either.
I don't have anything that will monitor my onboard GPU's memory usage. I just tried MemStatus but that shows no video memory...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I don't know why/when I changed the logging level to Information. I've set it back to debug now, so if this happens again I'll be able to provide more useful logs.
Sorry, I don't know why/when I changed the logging level to Information. I've set it back to debug now, so if this happens again...
Replies
Views
my pc is use mp 1.02 eng dvb epg over 1 year is fine. but over 1.02 can not get the dvb epg work , i think the new ver maybe have grab epg bug my area epg is utf-16, i think is the "Descriptor: User Private Descriptor: 0x5e Multilangual component: chi" make mp hang. i have save the TvService.DMP in Step 4,and can Recorded full ts by...
my pc is use mp 1.02 eng dvb epg over 1 year is fine. but over 1.02 can not get the dvb epg work , i think the new ver maybe have...
my pc is use mp 1.02 eng dvb epg over 1 year is fine. but over 1.02 can not get the dvb epg work , i think the new ver maybe have...
Replies
Views
Hi Briegel - your issue 3200 has been resolved, and should be fixed in 1.2.0 beta. As soon as someone tests and confirms we can change the thread prefix to fixed.
Hi Briegel - your issue 3200 has been resolved, and should be fixed in 1.2.0 beta. As soon as someone tests and confirms we can...
Replies
Views
I do not longer think this is a tuning issue, the problems is caused by something else. I will post in new threads with more specific descriptions. Perhaps someone will look into my problems better then. melstig
I do not longer think this is a tuning issue, the problems is caused by something else. I will post in new threads with more...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 Single Seat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Enterprise EN CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
I`ve noticed that since MP 1.2 alpha the "()" for the subtitle data from WebEPG are missing on TV Guide: "Series Title (Episode)" is now "Series Title Episode"
I`ve noticed that since MP 1.2 alpha the "()" for the subtitle data from WebEPG are missing on TV Guide: "Series Title...
I`ve noticed that since MP 1.2 alpha the "()" for the subtitle data from WebEPG are missing on TV Guide: "Series Title...
Replies
Views
Windows 7 location for this file is: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml :D
Windows 7 location for this file is: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.xml :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: defaule bluewide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: i7 Video Card: GT240...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 1. TV Card: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD CI 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: 1.01.01.901 Satellite Provider: Sirius 4,8°E & Thor 0,8°W This bug is both in 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha. Just a tiny bug, but when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
Well, I think I found the problem. My first router used the IP-numbers 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.10 TV-server was on IP 192.168.1.3 My new router uses the IP-numbers 192.168.1.191 to 192.168.1.200. TV-server was on IP 192.168.1.196 I changed the new routers range to the range from the previous router, ending up with an IP-adress...
Well, I think I found the problem. My first router used the IP-numbers 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.10 TV-server was on IP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: Intel Duo 2x3000 Mhz HDD: OCZ SSD 20...
Replies
Views
Can you post a screenshot (f11) showing this? and logs
Can you post a screenshot (f11) showing this? and logs
When the subtitles are left-justified, MP can't handle them properly - they appear off the screen to the left. Example...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had this one but not able to reproduce it anymore, with current SVN it cross fade as it should.... Regards Roy
Hi, I have had this one but not able to reproduce it anymore, with current SVN it cross fade as it should.... Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel P4 3GHz HDD: Several...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom