1.1.x and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Just an update on this as I hate it when you see an issue that you have but no resolution. I deleted all my channels, rebooted, did a rescan of both my cards and set everything up again. Since then I haven't had a crash in 48 hours (which is the longest by far), I also haven't seen a reoccurrence of the pmtgrabber: serviceid mismatch...
Just an update on this as I hate it when you see an issue that you have but no resolution. I deleted all my channels, rebooted, did...
Hi I am experincing a random crash whilst trying to access either the TV guide or view a channel. I am unable to recreate the...
Replies
Views
Can someone please explain to me the UNC path fix. Is it a valid and recommended fix and should I be doing it on my system. What is the reason for this not being the default. Does it cause other problems or limitations.
Can someone please explain to me the UNC path fix. Is it a valid and recommended fix and should I be doing it on my system. What is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final server and 2 clients MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 and Fidelity Windows Version: Windows 7 x32 Home...
Replies
Views
Bug is fixed in SVN 26334
Bug is fixed in SVN 26334
Hi Devs! In Radio-Guide "channel view" the programm for only the next hours is visible, unfortunately not the complete Guide...
Replies
Views
I just checked and my radio EPG is blank (v1.1.1)
I just checked and my radio EPG is blank (v1.1.1)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: W7 Professional CPU Type: Athalon 7425 HDD: Hitachi...
Replies
Views
2010-07-26 15:27:30.921875 [(5)]: TV service: Starting 2010-07-26 15:27:31.609375 [TVService(5)]: TVService v1.1.0.0 is starting up on Windows Server 2003 ( Service Pack 2 ) [5.2.3790.131072] 2010-07-26 15:27:31.609375 [TVService(5)]: **************************************** 2010-07-26 15:27:31.609375 [TVService(5)]: * WARNING, OS not...
2010-07-26 15:27:30.921875 [(5)]: TV service: Starting 2010-07-26 15:27:31.609375 [TVService(5)]: TVService v1.1.0.0 is starting up...
Hello Having some trouble tuning some channels, getting "unable to start graph" error on frontend and getting a lot of PMT...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 program restriction DE
Re : program restriction Bonjour, After investigations, I can confirm the second point. Actually when I start MP with or without Tv On ( which runs fine) all access to a program is locked. For example I cannot write this message. The software restriction is completely disable. I don't have many programs on my system: Visual...
Re : program restriction Bonjour, After investigations, I can confirm the second point. Actually when I start MP with or...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version:windows 7 - 64 bits CPU Type: Phenom II X6 1090T HDD: SSD 6à Gb...
Replies
Views
I think I have solved the problem. After resume the system lost the network connection, apparently due tot the way powersaving works in Win7. Disabling powersaving for the network card during sleep made TV and recording after resume work again. More information...
I think I have solved the problem. After resume the system lost the network connection, apparently due tot the way powersaving...
I am having problems with suspend / hibernate and resume. I have a clean install of Win7 32bit (with all updates) and Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Yes, it seems to be solved by point 1). I changed audio decoder from "Cyberlink Audio Decoder" (I don't know, why I had this setting, may be it is default) to "AC3Filter" (1th choose in the list) and restart MP (it is necessary !) and then problem disappeared. Thanks for help.
Yes, it seems to be solved by point 1). I changed audio decoder from "Cyberlink Audio Decoder" (I don't know, why I had this...
I have got a problem with the sound in Czech TV "Nova" and "Nova Cinema" channels. Sometimes (especially in old films) the sound is...
Replies
Views
All, I have been able to borrow a Powercam cam for testing. MP could then be able to show every encrypted channels I am entitled to. So, problem solved, the Smit viaccess cam is not compatible with the bis.tv subscription. If this can help someone else.
All, I have been able to borrow a Powercam cam for testing. MP could then be able to show every encrypted channels I am entitled...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blu3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Athlon 7850 Dual Core...
Replies
Views
hwinterfacex64.sys is used by iMON and is not signed so you get those warnings in EventViewer at every reboot, nothing to worry about. Simone
hwinterfacex64.sys is used by iMON and is not signed so you get those warnings in EventViewer at every reboot, nothing to worry...
This is from a friends setup which is identical to mine in any way, basically a ghost setup... Latest MP, all latest skins and...
Replies
Views
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in the 2nd link. I'll keep you posted. Cheers, Greg super!!! Great!!! I can confirm it worked!!! Thanks guys!!! Cheers, Greg
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in...
I'm using the build-in PowerScheduler Plug-In in both, MediaPortal and TV server in a single seat setting (MP and TV server are on...
Replies
Views
As per all of the developers who have chimed in, mostly on irc, and arion above, mediaportal does not work with windows power settings, and it will put the pc to sleep during playback. SleepControl plugin is bugged, and I have posted in that thread with no response yet. mysleeptimer requires user interaction to start the sleep...
As per all of the developers who have chimed in, mostly on irc, and arion above, mediaportal does not work with windows power...
Running without the TV server, I get the following error when PowerScheduler tries to prevent standby. Is power scheduler...
Replies
Views
Is this fixed in 1.1.1? Mark, Is there any valid reason to think that the problem is fixed in version 1.1.1? Update: This problem 'disappeared' for me a few months ago, and no recurrence of that problem for those few months. Then last week -- It's Back!. Same symptoms as described above -- except now it occurs after several...
Is this fixed in 1.1.1? Mark, Is there any valid reason to think that the problem is fixed in version 1.1.1? Update: This...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Xp Sp3 CPU Type: Intel Core I3 HDD: WD 1 TB Memory: 4 GB...
Replies
Views
AW: PlayDVD - Insert Disc Error Hi, I have a similar problem. MP 1.1.1. SAF 5.0. Some DVDs work fine, independently if I start them from main menu (play disk) or after inserting via the pop up dialog. Some DVDs return to main screen after 1-2 seconds without error but won't play. If I start the same DVDs outside MP with...
AW: PlayDVD - Insert Disc Error Hi, I have a similar problem. MP 1.1.1. SAF 5.0. Some DVDs work fine, independently if I start...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 HomePremium 64Bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
I still had a laptop with version 1.1 on it and it played all the files in question without issue (albeit studdering with wifi and hdtv, not a good combo). Anyway, my issue was indeed Mediainfo.dll. I do believe this fix does not apply to 1.2Beta because it does not use mediainfo Note: This is NOT the latest version of...
I still had a laptop with version 1.1 on it and it played all the files in question without issue (albeit studdering with wifi and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Bleazle Wide V8 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32 GB SSD...
Replies
Views
Thanks for looking at the logs. You're probably right that it's not a MP bug, but I don't believe it's likely to be a temperature or voltage problem either, as all components are new and well cooled and the PSU is a good quality brand. I'll check everything though.
Thanks for looking at the logs. You're probably right that it's not a MP bug, but I don't believe it's likely to be a...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
my pc is use mp 1.02 eng dvb epg over 1 year is fine. but over 1.02 can not get the dvb epg work , i think the new ver maybe have grab epg bug my area epg is utf-16, i think is the "Descriptor: User Private Descriptor: 0x5e Multilangual component: chi" make mp hang. i have save the TvService.DMP in Step 4,and can Recorded full ts by...
my pc is use mp 1.02 eng dvb epg over 1 year is fine. but over 1.02 can not get the dvb epg work , i think the new ver maybe have...
my pc is use mp 1.02 eng dvb epg over 1 year is fine. but over 1.02 can not get the dvb epg work , i think the new ver maybe have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 now playing 'typo' DE
Hi, yeah, it's fixed in svn now so we don't forget it again, thx for reporting it! Regards Roy
Hi, yeah, it's fixed in svn now so we don't forget it again, thx for reporting it! Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Xp sp3 + latest hotfixes This is something that is there...
Replies
Views
There is a forum for new tuning details Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum If tuning details have changed please provide them in the required format there
There is a forum for new tuning details Submit: EPG-Grabbers and tuningdetails - MediaPortal Forum If tuning details have changed...
Machine and logs not related with the problem. Yesterday some frequencies has changed in spanish TDT. When scanning for channels...
Replies
Views
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
please move this thread here...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775 1333FSB 2.66Ghz 4MB HDD: Intel Postville SSD 80GB Memory: 2x Kingston DDR2 ValueRAM 1GB 667 CL5.0 Motherboard: Asus P5K Video Card: NVIDIA 9600 (passive) Video Card Driver: latest...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
But animation control does it's own splitting itself, so the GUIImage splitting code doesn't get called.
But animation control does it's own splitting itself, so the GUIImage splitting code doesn't get called.
Please see the attached picture: a file containing ";" (semicolon) in the file name doesn't show the small thumbnail next to the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No sound using ASIO DE
Thanks. For me it worked perfectly in previous versions, asio channel 1,2 was directed to anlogue L+R and asio channel 3,4 was directed to spdif L+R. But I understand that this behaviour would cause problems in other setups e.g multi-channel over HDMI.
Thanks. For me it worked perfectly in previous versions, asio channel 1,2 was directed to anlogue L+R and asio channel 3,4 was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something set up wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: INTEL E5400 2.70GHZ 800MHZ 2MB HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No sound except WMA DE
Have to thank you again indeed. Ran into another problem with sound. This time no sound for TV and recorded TV, movies and Music where fine. As you suggested sound was at 0 volume for Media Portal-TV. Would never have found that without your suggestion. Do not know how that happened. Is it possible to make this impossible from...
Have to thank you again indeed. Ran into another problem with sound. This time no sound for TV and recorded TV, movies and Music...
I no longer have any sound, except when playing a WMA stream. I recently update to W7 and did a new install of MP 1.1.3...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit CPU Type: Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz HDD: Seagate 350 GB Memory: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Nvidia ION Video Card: Nvidia 9400M Video Card Driver: 266.58 Forceware Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit CPU Type: Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit CPU Type: Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was able to locate the problem. the prob is my audio renderer ReClock. When disabling reclock the MPC-HC SubtitleEngine works as designed. But i think ReClock is more important than the OSD in myTV :-( So I think i'll keep using directvobsub and reclock, maybe this will be fixed in an future version :-)
Hi, I was able to locate the problem. the prob is my audio renderer ReClock. When disabling reclock the MPC-HC SubtitleEngine...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova 1.3 Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 6000+...
Replies
Views
So you had a clean install where you were never prompted to enter database details? Since then you have uninstalled and reinstalled? When you uninstalled did you select the complete remove (including database) option? Sounds like you best route is to uninstall mp, tv server and mysql. Then reboot and install everything again. If...
So you had a clean install where you were never prompted to enter database details? Since then you have uninstalled and...
MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: 7 professional 64 CPU Type: athlon II HDD: 1.5tb Memory: 8gb...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: No image when switching from HD to SD channel Hello all, meanwhile I was able to fix my problem. The issue is solved with the newest released driver for the onboard INTEL HD graphics chip - Version 14.46.4.5337 (6.14.10.5337). Can anybody close my post? Regards, Spurlis
AW: Re: No image when switching from HD to SD channel Hello all, meanwhile I was able to fix my problem. The issue is solved with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP 32 bit CPU Type: Intel i-540 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
I`ve noticed that since MP 1.2 alpha the "()" for the subtitle data from WebEPG are missing on TV Guide: "Series Title (Episode)" is now "Series Title Episode"
I`ve noticed that since MP 1.2 alpha the "()" for the subtitle data from WebEPG are missing on TV Guide: "Series Title...
I`ve noticed that since MP 1.2 alpha the "()" for the subtitle data from WebEPG are missing on TV Guide: "Series Title...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom