1.1.x and SVN Builds (6 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Hi, I was able to locate the problem. the prob is my audio renderer ReClock. When disabling reclock the MPC-HC SubtitleEngine works as designed. But i think ReClock is more important than the OSD in myTV :-( So I think i'll keep using directvobsub and reclock, maybe this will be fixed in an future version :-)
Hi, I was able to locate the problem. the prob is my audio renderer ReClock. When disabling reclock the MPC-HC SubtitleEngine...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova 1.3 Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 6000+...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watchdog error DE
0002994: Unable to browse to set folder with watchdog due to invalid characters in filename - MediaPortal Bugtracker
0002994: Unable to browse to set folder with watchdog due to invalid characters in filename - MediaPortal Bugtracker
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Windows XP Pro (SP3) CPU Type: Intel Dual Core...
Replies
Views
Hi Briegel - your issue 3200 has been resolved, and should be fixed in 1.2.0 beta. As soon as someone tests and confirms we can change the thread prefix to fixed.
Hi Briegel - your issue 3200 has been resolved, and should be fixed in 1.2.0 beta. As soon as someone tests and confirms we can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
Please don't report any bug that is not related to OFFICIAL builds !!! Sure of your understading, I'll close the thread. Simone
Please don't report any bug that is not related to OFFICIAL builds !!! Sure of your understading, I'll close the thread. Simone
I just found another bug that only appears in the svn 1.20-trunk. Steps to reproduce: 1) Start Mediaportal 1.20 in Full...
Replies
Views
Hey, this Weekend its raining cats and dogs! So i had many Time and I reinstall MP. This eliminate the Problem. Now it Works fine. Because of me this Thread may be closed. Thanks.
Hey, this Weekend its raining cats and dogs! So i had many Time and I reinstall MP. This eliminate the Problem. Now it Works...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 x86 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
The static IP fixed my problem so this issue can be marked as "No bug". best regards melstig
The static IP fixed my problem so this issue can be marked as "No bug". best regards melstig
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Single Seat MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Enterprise EN CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
I had a similar issue with previous ugrades, but then I noticed that TVService was not properly stopped and I suppose that was the cause of the problem. In my case, the service did not stopped because I modified the service to keep running when it stops. So since then I manually stops the service and then upgrade MP without this...
I had a similar issue with previous ugrades, but then I noticed that TVService was not properly stopped and I suppose that was the...
And again the Update Instaleller killed my MP Installation. Before everything was fine, excpt the Message that the OS is not...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clearing.
Thanks for clearing.
Recording and playback of TV on my Mediaportal pc works great. Except for displaying recorded HD TV. I can watch HD TV direct...
Replies
Views
Bug is fixed in SVN 26334
Bug is fixed in SVN 26334
Hi Devs! In Radio-Guide "channel view" the programm for only the next hours is visible, unfortunately not the complete Guide...
Replies
Views
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
I currently have this setup: DISEQC MONOBLOCK (simple port a/b diseqc) LBN PORT A : HOTBIRD 13.0 LBN PORT B: ASTRA 19.2 There is...
Replies
Views
Re: Bug: No video displayed in live TV after switching from 1080i channel TsReader doesn't support the NALU type of audio stream that the most of AAC decoders require.
Re: Bug: No video displayed in live TV after switching from 1080i channel TsReader doesn't support the NALU type of audio...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 750G +...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No sound using ASIO DE
Thanks. For me it worked perfectly in previous versions, asio channel 1,2 was directed to anlogue L+R and asio channel 3,4 was directed to spdif L+R. But I understand that this behaviour would cause problems in other setups e.g multi-channel over HDMI.
Thanks. For me it worked perfectly in previous versions, asio channel 1,2 was directed to anlogue L+R and asio channel 3,4 was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Current SVN (1.1.7) DE
Did you do as suggested by me? install vc 2010 dist and reinstall SVN build. regards Jacob
Did you do as suggested by me? install vc 2010 dist and reinstall SVN build. regards Jacob
Hi I have just compiled MediaPortal 1.2, current SVN, 21-04-11. And I'm having problems with my Hauppauge HVR-4000 tuner, I'm...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the fast support it solved the problem. The wife is happy to :)
Thanks for the fast support it solved the problem. The wife is happy to :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: win7 64bit ultimate CPU Type: CPU AM2 ATHLON 64 X2 4850e...
Replies
Views
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather than when re-connected) I'll try and replicate it when i've got some time. It could possibly be a page fault in StreamingServer when the socket is forced to close.
I have seen this happen a few times. I use a static IP and i've seen tvservice crash the instant the LAN is disconnected (rather...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
With the haupphauge stick mediacenter has been running 6 days (max) without recording problems - looks like the card/drivers caused the problem... Just ordered the HVR-2200... thx for the input, guys...
With the haupphauge stick mediacenter has been running 6 days (max) without recording problems - looks like the card/drivers caused...
MediaPortal Version: 113 MediaPortal Skin: B2W Windows Version: Win7-64bit Ultimate Edition CPU Type: Intel i5 680, 3x3.60 gHz...
Replies
Views
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
Is there any idea why MP refuses recording programs when DVB EPG is on?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
hwinterfacex64.sys is used by iMON and is not signed so you get those warnings in EventViewer at every reboot, nothing to worry about. Simone
hwinterfacex64.sys is used by iMON and is not signed so you get those warnings in EventViewer at every reboot, nothing to worry...
This is from a friends setup which is identical to mine in any way, basically a ghost setup... Latest MP, all latest skins and...
Replies
Views
User reported that turning off the CRC check has resolved the issue so setting to no bug
User reported that turning off the CRC check has resolved the issue so setting to no bug
After resuming from standby og restarting Mediaportal, when entering a TV chanel the TV guide / EPG crashes (logs are attached)...
Replies
Views
I have the same fault. It appears that Soundspectrum has dropped support for MP. I rolled back to an older version of G-Force (3.7.2) and it works perfectly with MP 1.1.3 on Win7, just doesnt detect MP during installation.
I have the same fault. It appears that Soundspectrum has dropped support for MP. I rolled back to an older version of G-Force...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: black glass nova Windows Version: xp professional CPU Type: amd 6000 HDD...
Replies
Views
Can you check this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/789420-post22.html
Can you check this. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/789420-post22.html
Hi folks! I'm getting a crash, it occurs when I stop playing an image automounted through Daemon Tools, I think it's the unmount...
Replies
Views
Hi and welcome davidsch! :) I'm sorry to have to give you bad news, but your tuner is not supported by TV Server. The reason is that your tuner requires a connection to your sound card for audio to work. Such tuners can't timeshift or record properly, and that is why we don't support them. You can see this on the supported cards page...
Hi and welcome davidsch! :) I'm sorry to have to give you bad news, but your tuner is not supported by TV Server. The reason is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Standard Skin Windows Version: WinXP 32. Bit SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz...
Replies
Views
Marked as no bug. Simone
Marked as no bug. Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel dual core E5200 HDD: 1x 250GB, 2x...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unhandled exception DE
I will close this thread, and I moved your first post to the MP-TVSeries subforum :) Heh, I accidentally moved your first post instead of copying it :P Fixed now..
I will close this thread, and I moved your first post to the MP-TVSeries subforum :) Heh, I accidentally moved your first post...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0.26107 MediaPortal Skin: Maya svn Windows Version: Win 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 AM2 4850E...
Replies
Views
It solved both :)
It solved both :)
If I turn my TV off while live TV is still active and later turn it back on, MediaPortal looks like it was resized to a quarter of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had this one but not able to reproduce it anymore, with current SVN it cross fade as it should.... Regards Roy
Hi, I have had this one but not able to reproduce it anymore, with current SVN it cross fade as it should.... Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel P4 3GHz HDD: Several...
Replies
Views
Setting this to "no bug".
Setting this to "no bug".
Hi. MP 1.1.0 will fail to install SQL on my nachine, i will got this error: LOGs.
Replies
Views
no worries :) dh.
no worries :) dh.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.2.1 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 64 bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
Just tried this on Win7 x64 and I can't see any mapped drives (whether they use default credentials or not) but I can access these via "Network" node. Tried on my XP machine and the drive shows up under My Computer. I have a feeling this is Win7 knowing best and wants you to connect via network rather than a bug in MP but anyone...
Just tried this on Win7 x64 and I can't see any mapped drives (whether they use default credentials or not) but I can access these...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: No image when switching from HD to SD channel Hello all, meanwhile I was able to fix my problem. The issue is solved with the newest released driver for the onboard INTEL HD graphics chip - Version 14.46.4.5337 (6.14.10.5337). Can anybody close my post? Regards, Spurlis
AW: Re: No image when switching from HD to SD channel Hello all, meanwhile I was able to fix my problem. The issue is solved with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP 32 bit CPU Type: Intel i-540 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom