1.1.x and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
These problems occurred using the default mpc codec (does this now support nvidia hardware acceleration ala purevideo). I haven't re-enabled purevideo since I recently reinstalled MP. I don't know how easy it would be to isolate a snippet of video that represents the problem, but I will see. It happens reasonably regularly and...
These problems occurred using the default mpc codec (does this now support nvidia hardware acceleration ala purevideo). I haven't...
I get this on about 1 in 5 recordings, you're happily watching, you skip 4 mins forward through the ads, then mp freezes, after a...
Replies
Views
Setting this to "no bug".
Setting this to "no bug".
Hi. MP 1.1.0 will fail to install SQL on my nachine, i will got this error: LOGs.
Replies
Views
So closing this thread as Win7 "fixed" the bug and there's no further information how to reproduce.
So closing this thread as Win7 "fixed" the bug and there's no further information how to reproduce.
Steps: 1. Cleared logs, restarted PC and started MediaPortal 2. Around 8:30 scheduled 4 different recordings for today, PC...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Long startup time DE
Yep. I will look at moving where playlist is loaded to stop is slowing down startup. I will also look at being a bit more clever about actually loading it so we don't take minutes trying to load a playlist if the media is stored on a share which is not available http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3360
Yep. I will look at moving where playlist is loaded to stop is slowing down startup. I will also look at being a bit more clever...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: 2 cards are being used for recording and timeshifting the same channel ? FOUND IT .. see first post.. :D
Re: AW: 2 cards are being used for recording and timeshifting the same channel ? FOUND IT .. see first post.. :D
I have 2 floppydtv cards (DVB-C) in my system. and the following happens: A show is being recorded -->> Card 1 shows >Recording<...
Replies
Views
Indeed. Setting the Debug, Always Reset Graph, seems to have made it record reliably now.
Indeed. Setting the Debug, Always Reset Graph, seems to have made it record reliably now.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHDBlue Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: Phenom 8650 3core 2.3...
Replies
Views
Hm, well I have to enable it, see my other post ( https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/unable-watch-live-tv-after-resume-85262/ ). It's reproducable, as soon as i disable it I can't tune after resume. you'd think it should also work with this option disabled?
Hm, well I have to enable it, see my other post (...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Dual Core E6300...
Replies
Views
Fableous! You guys never fail to amaze :D (I'd guess that soon isn't soon enough for anyone, but I'm a patient man ;) )
Fableous! You guys never fail to amaze :D (I'd guess that soon isn't soon enough for anyone, but I'm a patient man ;) )
This has been bugging me for a while so I thought I'd throw it into the mix: In the TV Server config program - try ticking and...
Replies
Views
I managed to get a rawdump off a channel that crashed TVService today. What was happening initially was that I was watching a channel that was fine with no breakups, but then a Scheduled Recording started on another channel which wasn't fine, and this was causing TVService to stop, because the channel I was watching would suddenly...
I managed to get a rawdump off a channel that crashed TVService today. What was happening initially was that I was watching a...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Please only report issues from a OFFICIAL build. Simone ** thread closed **
Please only report issues from a OFFICIAL build. Simone ** thread closed **
I compiled a new svn build (26178) and I noticed that I can reproduce a crash due to the changes that ajp8164 commited to the svn...
Replies
Views
Added to Mantis 0003115: Changing post-record of current recording does not work - MediaPortal Bugtracker Thanks
Added to Mantis 0003115: Changing post-record of current recording does not work - MediaPortal Bugtracker Thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600 HDD: 1To Hitachi Desktar...
Replies
Views
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
Discussion with techsc is taking place over --> here
I currently have this setup: DISEQC MONOBLOCK (simple port a/b diseqc) LBN PORT A : HOTBIRD 13.0 LBN PORT B: ASTRA 19.2 There is...
Replies
Views
hm, so we are not alone ... I have seen it in HD channels and only some special SD channels (german - prosieben, sat1, kabel1). Especially weird is, that, if I have those issues, I am in most of that times able to fix this issue with stopping and starting live tv 2-4 times. I can definitively say, that it is absolutely NOT related...
hm, so we are not alone ... I have seen it in HD channels and only some special SD channels (german - prosieben, sat1, kabel1)...
Hi I am having huge problems with some MPEG-4 DVB-C TV channels (TV3, DR Update on Stofa Aarhus for readers from Denmark). Most...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive submitted a patch that tries to address this issue. See here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/fix-streaming-discontinuity-errors-87172/ If anyone could test it and let me know if it helps it would be much appreciated.
Hi Ive submitted a patch that tries to address this issue. See here...
MP 1.1 Final Log: 24-08-2010 17:53:53.602 generateSDPDescription() duration 880.247009 : a=range:npt=0-880.247 24-08-2010...
Replies
Views
Last time I saw this problem the TV card needed to be rehoused in the slot (the heat had allowed it to move a tiny bit and so it disappeared from devices).
Last time I saw this problem the TV card needed to be rehoused in the slot (the heat had allowed it to move a tiny bit and so it...
Hi, I just upgraded from 1.1.0 to 1.1.2. Win7 32, kworld pci tuners X 2(4 tuners dvbt), 5450 ati vid, 2tb store. Complete...
Replies
Views
No, everything's pretty straightforward on this box. Running as Admininstrator with no restrictions. I haven't even got round to installing Antivirus or Firewall software yet!
No, everything's pretty straightforward on this box. Running as Admininstrator with no restrictions. I haven't even got round to...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26607.
Fixed in SVN 26607.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
hwinterfacex64.sys is used by iMON and is not signed so you get those warnings in EventViewer at every reboot, nothing to worry about. Simone
hwinterfacex64.sys is used by iMON and is not signed so you get those warnings in EventViewer at every reboot, nothing to worry...
This is from a friends setup which is identical to mine in any way, basically a ghost setup... Latest MP, all latest skins and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active, and it always fails to tune a channel (no matter which one) when its been idle for 10 minutes. Which doesn't sound like a signal problem. Does MediaPortal put the card to some kind of sleep / idle mode...
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4000+ HDD: 1tb Samsung...
Replies
Views
no bug - unsupported feature
no bug - unsupported feature
Hello, I have got a concern with the MPC-HC Engine. I begin to back up my blu-ray and I use the software MakeMKV, this software...
Replies
Views
Please don't report any bug that is not related to OFFICIAL builds !!! Sure of your understading, I'll close the thread. Simone
Please don't report any bug that is not related to OFFICIAL builds !!! Sure of your understading, I'll close the thread. Simone
I just found another bug that only appears in the svn 1.20-trunk. Steps to reproduce: 1) Start Mediaportal 1.20 in Full...
Replies
Views
It solved both :)
It solved both :)
If I turn my TV off while live TV is still active and later turn it back on, MediaPortal looks like it was resized to a quarter of...
Replies
Views
fixed with 26585 indeed, thnx!
fixed with 26585 indeed, thnx!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest stable/beta/rc version) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Don't report issues for non OFFICIAL builds. Simone ** thread closed **
Don't report issues for non OFFICIAL builds. Simone ** thread closed **
Since svn 26269 (trunk 1.20) I get compilation errors within Visual Studio 2008. If I downgrade to 26268 everything runs fine.
Replies
Views
ati2mtag is part of the ATI GPU drivers. If you see that in BSOD it is either sign of driver bug or HW issue.
ati2mtag is part of the ATI GPU drivers. If you see that in BSOD it is either sign of driver bug or HW issue.
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Just to report I've done an uninstall/re-install of 1.1.2 and it's OK again :)
Just to report I've done an uninstall/re-install of 1.1.2 and it's OK again :)
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2 this will only get into 1.2 if community is able to provide patch to fix it
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2...
Hi all, I have had this bug since a really long time and I believe this is not specific to my system; I always have MP set to...
Replies
Views
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something set up wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: INTEL E5400 2.70GHZ 800MHZ 2MB HDD...
Replies
Views
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi i have compared 1.1.2 and current SVN and now im sure that it is fixed. I have same results as you. As i remembet it is because foth ffdshow and haali has own audio switchers. Marking thread as now bug. 1.2Beta is not suffering from this.
Hi i have compared 1.1.2 and current SVN and now im sure that it is fixed. I have same results as you. As i remembet it is because...
I have several .mkv files with one or more audio tracks (all files muxed by me, so I know what I put into them). When trying to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom