1.1.x and SVN Builds (9 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Don't report issues for non OFFICIAL builds. Simone ** thread closed **
Don't report issues for non OFFICIAL builds. Simone ** thread closed **
Since svn 26269 (trunk 1.20) I get compilation errors within Visual Studio 2008. If I downgrade to 26268 everything runs fine.
Replies
Views
no bug - unsupported feature
no bug - unsupported feature
Hello, I have got a concern with the MPC-HC Engine. I begin to back up my blu-ray and I use the software MakeMKV, this software...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Failed to record DE
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it seem to provide a real IPv4 adress. I will try to use the loopback interface instead… My plan has always been to use my Cinergy tuners for the FTA channels, like SVT1. So I do an unsymmetrical channel...
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Window 7 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: latest svn 1.20 - EPG data is not updated in TVGuide It was a bug on my side. Should have been fixed for several days by now. /gibman
Re: AW: latest svn 1.20 - EPG data is not updated in TVGuide It was a bug on my side. Should have been fixed for several days by...
As I am always testing the lastest svn (trunk 1.20) I noticed that the EPG data is not updated anymore in the mini tv guide. Look...
Replies
Views
I may have the same problem on 1.1.2. TV Service stops every few days. Installation is TV server only with seperate clients 2011-02-08 23:22:12.734375 [(11)]: Tvservice stopped due to a app domain exception System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
I may have the same problem on 1.1.2. TV Service stops every few days. Installation is TV server only with seperate clients...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 BE-2350...
Replies
Views
These problems occurred using the default mpc codec (does this now support nvidia hardware acceleration ala purevideo). I haven't re-enabled purevideo since I recently reinstalled MP. I don't know how easy it would be to isolate a snippet of video that represents the problem, but I will see. It happens reasonably regularly and...
These problems occurred using the default mpc codec (does this now support nvidia hardware acceleration ala purevideo). I haven't...
I get this on about 1 in 5 recordings, you're happily watching, you skip 4 mins forward through the ads, then mp freezes, after a...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Intel I3 550 3.2 Ghz HDD: WD 2 Tb Memory: 4Gb Motherboard: Gigabyte H55M-USB3 Video Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics (Core i3) Video Card Driver: 8.15.10.2342 Sound Card: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Intel I3 550 3.2 Ghz HDD: WD 2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win 7 32 bit CPU Type: Intel I3 550 3.2 Ghz HDD: WD 2...
Replies
Views
Well, I think I found the problem. My first router used the IP-numbers 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.10 TV-server was on IP 192.168.1.3 My new router uses the IP-numbers 192.168.1.191 to 192.168.1.200. TV-server was on IP 192.168.1.196 I changed the new routers range to the range from the previous router, ending up with an IP-adress...
Well, I think I found the problem. My first router used the IP-numbers 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.10 TV-server was on IP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: Intel Duo 2x3000 Mhz HDD: OCZ SSD 20...
Replies
Views
I have seen this too. It also happens when watching recorded TV (that has finished recording). Now in mantis: 0003015: Recording icon visible on TV OSD even when not recording - MediaPortal Bugtracker
I have seen this too. It also happens when watching recorded TV (that has finished recording). Now in mantis: 0003015: Recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue 3 wide Windows Version: vista service pack 1 CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation, that is a surprisingly fundamental flaw for an OS! I guess will have to leave the 2 data disks spinning if I want to keep using the HTPC as a server (or else move to NAS). I do not have the problem when watching videos in MP. Is this because the video is buffered in RAM? Too expensive to replace my...
Thanks for the explanation, that is a surprisingly fundamental flaw for an OS! I guess will have to leave the 2 data disks...
Hello First I would explain that my system has 3 HDDs. MP is installed on the OS disk (which is also assigned to for...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 1. TV Card: TerraTec Cinergy S2 PCI HD CI 1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2 1. TV Card Driver: 1.01.01.901 Satellite Provider: Sirius 4,8°E & Thor 0,8°W This bug is both in 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha. Just a tiny bug, but when...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 and 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional x64 1. TV Card...
Replies
Views
I upgraded my TV Server to 1.1.3 due to having issues with cards not releasing on my old 1.1.0 which was a resolved bug by 1.1.3...
Replies
Views
Just an update on this as I hate it when you see an issue that you have but no resolution. I deleted all my channels, rebooted, did a rescan of both my cards and set everything up again. Since then I haven't had a crash in 48 hours (which is the longest by far), I also haven't seen a reoccurrence of the pmtgrabber: serviceid mismatch...
Just an update on this as I hate it when you see an issue that you have but no resolution. I deleted all my channels, rebooted, did...
Hi I am experincing a random crash whilst trying to access either the TV guide or view a channel. I am unable to recreate the...
Replies
Views
Hi Hi, I'm trying to look in this part and did you keep some code from it ? (to see how you do and to try to understand and test here locally) :) Talking with Tony and from my own debugging, the current screen is detected corretly now (1.4.0 based on your rework) and D3DDevice is send to dshowhelper but for some reason, the code...
Hi Hi, I'm trying to look in this part and did you keep some code from it ? (to see how you do and to try to understand and...
Since the original thread is now locked I'd like to restart it here. Here's the issue if you didn't read the original thread: -...
Replies
Views
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something set up wrong. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
I do not have sound when selecting mp4 files in OnlineVideos - offbyone. I can play them outside of MP so I must have something...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: blue3 Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: INTEL E5400 2.70GHZ 800MHZ 2MB HDD...
Replies
Views
All, I have been able to borrow a Powercam cam for testing. MP could then be able to show every encrypted channels I am entitled to. So, problem solved, the Smit viaccess cam is not compatible with the bis.tv subscription. If this can help someone else.
All, I have been able to borrow a Powercam cam for testing. MP could then be able to show every encrypted channels I am entitled...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blu3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Athlon 7850 Dual Core...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: MP crashes cause of Audioscrobbler thx a lot. the new dll fixes the problem. audioscrobbler is transmitting the played songs without crashing mp and last.fm works as it supposed to be. great work. thumbs up ;o) especially for the very fast response. mike175de
AW: Re: MP crashes cause of Audioscrobbler thx a lot. the new dll fixes the problem. audioscrobbler is transmitting the played...
Hey folks, first a big thx to the hard worker on the mp-projekt. loving it. I have a little problem with my mp at the moment...
Replies
Views
Hi Ive submitted a patch that tries to address this issue. See here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/fix-streaming-discontinuity-errors-87172/ If anyone could test it and let me know if it helps it would be much appreciated.
Hi Ive submitted a patch that tries to address this issue. See here...
MP 1.1 Final Log: 24-08-2010 17:53:53.602 generateSDPDescription() duration 880.247009 : a=range:npt=0-880.247 24-08-2010...
Replies
Views
AW: unable to play: live9-0.ts.tsbuffer‎ After a reinstall of Windows, MediaPortal and ffdshow it works now :)
AW: unable to play: live9-0.ts.tsbuffer‎ After a reinstall of Windows, MediaPortal and ffdshow it works now :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide 3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD...
Replies
Views
See my reply here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mediaportal-crashes-even-after-fresh-install-86396/#post653857
See my reply here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/mediaportal-crashes-even-after-fresh-install-86396/#post653857
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP CPU Type: Intel E8400 HDD: Memory: 2gb DDR2...
Replies
Views
Hi again Sounds like it was a codec problem like I said. Thanks for reporting back. :)
Hi again Sounds like it was a codec problem like I said. Thanks for reporting back. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Stable & 1.2 Alpha (Same problem on both versions) MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Server...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: 2 cards are being used for recording and timeshifting the same channel ? FOUND IT .. see first post.. :D
Re: AW: 2 cards are being used for recording and timeshifting the same channel ? FOUND IT .. see first post.. :D
I have 2 floppydtv cards (DVB-C) in my system. and the following happens: A show is being recorded -->> Card 1 shows >Recording<...
Replies
Views
marked "no bug". Simone
marked "no bug". Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium CPU Type: Dual Core E6300...
Replies
Views
I don't know whether you would like some more evidence - or even if my problem is the same, although I think it is. I attach a TVService log from last night showing an issue with repeat recordings. Please look at line beginning with 2010-08-30 20:40:48.063000 [(20)] at which point TVService stops (I have set Windows to...
I don't know whether you would like some more evidence - or even if my problem is the same, although I think it is. I attach a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Intel Core i7 920 3.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP Hangs on Alt+TAB DE
bump? any idea please?
bump? any idea please?
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP ( Service Pack 3 ) [5.1.2600.196608] CPU Type...
Replies
Views
*kick* Nobody able to confirm this?
*kick* Nobody able to confirm this?
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
This error was seen before, could you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/mediaportal-1-1-0-crashes-when-do-scan-videos-config-85236/#post646128 to solve your problem. Config options for thumbnails: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/MediaPortal_Configuration/11_General/02_Thumbnails
This error was seen before, could you try this...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: default bluewide Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: I Q6600 Memory: 2gb Video...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active, and it always fails to tune a channel (no matter which one) when its been idle for 10 minutes. Which doesn't sound like a signal problem. Does MediaPortal put the card to some kind of sleep / idle mode...
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4000+ HDD: 1tb Samsung...
Replies
Views
In case anyone missed the edit: using a static IP address solved the problem. *Always* use a static IP address for the computer hosting the TV Server, especially if you intend to use standby/hibernate...
In case anyone missed the edit: using a static IP address solved the problem. *Always* use a static IP address for the computer...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4850E...
Replies
Views
You could also map the default buttons to make "Enter" be one-button-record and "Record" to be an advanced recording...
You could also map the default buttons to make "Enter" be one-button-record and "Record" to be an advanced recording...
In the past you could move the EPG to a program, hit record, set it then carry on from that same position. Somewhere along the line...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom