1.1.x and SVN Builds (7 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
Can you post a screenshot (f11) showing this? and logs
Can you post a screenshot (f11) showing this? and logs
When the subtitles are left-justified, MP can't handle them properly - they appear off the screen to the left. Example...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0, 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit hi. in TS file ( MPEG2 and H264) with dvb-subtitle (recorded from satellite dish) subtitle lines drop sometimes. in version 1.0.2 this problem is not exist. this bug can be fix? thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0, 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit hi. in TS file ( MPEG2 and H264) with dvb-subtitle...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0, 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 64 bit hi. in TS file ( MPEG2 and H264) with dvb-subtitle...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active, and it always fails to tune a channel (no matter which one) when its been idle for 10 minutes. Which doesn't sound like a signal problem. Does MediaPortal put the card to some kind of sleep / idle mode...
Thanks for your reply, I don't think that is the issue however. The card never ever fails to tune a channel whenever its active...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 4000+ HDD: 1tb Samsung...
Replies
Views
AW: Memory leak in font engine when TV playing Maybe this is related to the problem in this thread. I still get randomly crashes with 1.20 alpha if I want to close the application. The error is the same I posted here some time ago (kernelbase.dll error). Mediaportal itself does not report any errors in it's own logs...
AW: Memory leak in font engine when TV playing Maybe this is related to the problem in this thread. I still get randomly crashes...
MP seems to leak resources when scrolling through a (large) collection on videos with TV playing. Even though memory usage for the...
Replies
Views
I actually saw similar behaviour in 1.1.0 when trying to update Online Videos. Wierd.
I actually saw similar behaviour in 1.1.0 when trying to update Online Videos. Wierd.
Every time the scheduled recording starts, I am getting a pop up message on the screen: "Which user account do you want to use to...
Replies
Views
Hi! I attached a video on Youtube that I was recorded: YouTube - MediaPortal TV crash I hope you find it helpful. Thanks!
Hi! I attached a video on Youtube that I was recorded: YouTube - MediaPortal TV crash I hope you find it helpful. Thanks!
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Pinnacle 7010ix 1. TV Card Type: DVBT 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card: Pinnacle...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 modified for more lines Windows Version: WinXP SP3 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core i5-750 HDD: Samsung HD154UI Memory: 2x GeIL Value DIMM Kit 4GB PC3-10667U CL7-7-7-24 (DDR3-1333) Motherboard: ASUS P7P55D Pro Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5750 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.9 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: PurevisionHD 4.4 blue Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Professional CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD SATA Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXB3 Video Card: HD3300 IGP Video Card Driver: 10.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Looked quickly att my error log and saw that there was a database error. Used the fix below and now TV is working again :) https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/database-corrupted-possible-repair-71699/ Channel switching seems better now with MP 1.1.1, BUT occasional very slow channel shifting. I have to use...
Looked quickly att my error log and saw that there was a database error. Used the fix below and now TV is working again :)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD 4.2.0.0 Windows Version: XP servicepack 3 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I never get thumbnails for any of my H.264 recordings. Ever...It does most of my MPEG2-recordings, with the exception of a few ones. But NEVER for H.264. The standalaone program movie thumbnailer also fails unless I let it run like 20 framedumps or so. Too bad that development for mtn seems to have stopped. Could have been a good...
I never get thumbnails for any of my H.264 recordings. Ever...It does most of my MPEG2-recordings, with the exception of a few...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP 1.2.1 Windows Version: Win 7 Pro x64 RTM CPU Type: Intel C2D E5300...
Replies
Views
OK It happened again last night it recorded 'the apprentice' at 9pm but not the follow up show on bbc2 at 10pm "the apprentice - you're fired" I had a look at the logs but it seems to forget that there are 4 cards and talks of conflicts? one of which finished at 9pm an hour before this program. There seems to be lots of failed...
OK It happened again last night it recorded 'the apprentice' at 9pm but not the follow up show on bbc2 at 10pm "the apprentice -...
Scheduled recordings always seem a bit hit or miss with the latest version of mediaportal but now they seem to never occur unless...
Replies
Views
Added to Mantis 0003115: Changing post-record of current recording does not work - MediaPortal Bugtracker Thanks
Added to Mantis 0003115: Changing post-record of current recording does not work - MediaPortal Bugtracker Thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: X-Factor Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600 HDD: 1To Hitachi Desktar...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26607.
Fixed in SVN 26607.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
OK, I found this problem was caused by running MP as Administrator. Specifically, I added MediaPortal.exe to SuRun's "Approved Programs" list and set it to "Automatically start this program with elevated rights and never ask for a password" and "Start Automagically with elevated rights". Removing it from the approved list, so that...
OK, I found this problem was caused by running MP as Administrator. Specifically, I added MediaPortal.exe to SuRun's "Approved...
Replies
Views
May be you could ask in that thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-talk-45/unofficial-comhem-sweden-thread-26040/ if other people suffering from same isuues or not. If i correcty undetstood your TV provider...
May be you could ask in that thread...
Hi, I'm unable to tune in some of my pay to view channels. Most work fine but when tuning in some I get a message saying "Unable...
Replies
Views
I just checked and my radio EPG is blank (v1.1.1)
I just checked and my radio EPG is blank (v1.1.1)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: W7 Professional CPU Type: Athalon 7425 HDD: Hitachi...
Replies
Views
Simone
Simone
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) Dual Core...
Replies
Views
fixed with 26585 indeed, thnx!
fixed with 26585 indeed, thnx!
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 (latest stable/beta/rc version) MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP (custom svn build) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
I don't have any client systems as such, this is a standalone HTPC, so I don't know what those messages are about. I shutdown the PC every night, except for the odd occassion when I might need to leave it on to record something.
I don't have any client systems as such, this is a standalone HTPC, so I don't know what those messages are about. I shutdown...
Replies
Views
No one any idea ??????:S
No one any idea ??????:S
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: bleu3wide Windows Version: windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core...
Replies
Views
hm, so we are not alone ... I have seen it in HD channels and only some special SD channels (german - prosieben, sat1, kabel1). Especially weird is, that, if I have those issues, I am in most of that times able to fix this issue with stopping and starting live tv 2-4 times. I can definitively say, that it is absolutely NOT related...
hm, so we are not alone ... I have seen it in HD channels and only some special SD channels (german - prosieben, sat1, kabel1)...
Hi I am having huge problems with some MPEG-4 DVB-C TV channels (TV3, DR Update on Stofa Aarhus for readers from Denmark). Most...
Replies
Views
OK so we can keep everything together can we use this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/bugreports-74/recording-not-stopping-87427/ for discussion of recordings not stopping Thanks
OK so we can keep everything together can we use this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Intel E8200 HDD: WD 5000AACS...
Replies
Views
Glad to have found this thread, I also got these issue on some channels: 09-08-2010 21:48:27.528 [1374]FileReader::Read() read to less bytes 09-08-2010 21:48:27.529 [1374]demux:endoffile I've got test files and log files for you :) http://nilsschneider.de/temp/test.ts This file was live-recorded from a DVB-S channel...
Glad to have found this thread, I also got these issue on some channels: 09-08-2010 21:48:27.528 [1374]FileReader::Read() read...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1 RC6 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 (since 07-18-2010) CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Failed to record DE
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it seem to provide a real IPv4 adress. I will try to use the loopback interface instead… My plan has always been to use my Cinergy tuners for the FTA channels, like SVT1. So I do an unsymmetrical channel...
Thanks for the reply. I then guess my problems are related to resuming. My HTPC is connected over wifi to my dsl-router but it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Window 7 64-bit CPU Type: Athlon64 3700+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Resolution: 1680x1050 As the title says the "Durchsuchen"(German Version) Button is to small - i've added a screenshot to show the bug.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Resolution: 1680x1050 As the title says the "Durchsuchen"(German...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Resolution: 1680x1050 As the title says the "Durchsuchen"(German...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD: Seagate Barracuda SATA300 - 1TB Memory: 2048MB DDR2-800 Apacer minus Onboard Motherboard: ASUS M3N-H/HDMI Video Card: Onboard Geforce 8300 @ 512MB Video Card Driver: 185.85 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: XP Professional SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X3 8650 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Standby Problem FloppyDTV under Win7 (1 Viewer) DE
AW: Standby Problem FloppyDTV under Win7 I've been writing a little guide how to solve the problem. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/tipps-tricks-tutorials-176/loesung-stand-probleme-floppy-dtv-und-ggf-andere-tv-karten-unter-windows-7-a-88103/#post668229
AW: Standby Problem FloppyDTV under Win7 I've been writing a little guide how to solve the problem...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: AMD X2 235 HDD: 1TB WD Green...
Replies
Views
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in the 2nd link. I'll keep you posted. Cheers, Greg super!!! Great!!! I can confirm it worked!!! Thanks guys!!! Cheers, Greg
AW: PowerScheduler: Network Monitor doesn't prevent system from hibernating Thanks JBravo! I made the changes as described in...
I'm using the build-in PowerScheduler Plug-In in both, MediaPortal and TV server in a single seat setting (MP and TV server are on...
Replies
Views
Yes, but the my main problem was, that all channels didn't get into all channels group. Only thing i did was channel scan.
Yes, but the my main problem was, that all channels didn't get into all channels group. Only thing i did was channel scan.
I have 144 TV Channels, but only 45 are added to the All Channels group, which means i can't watch other channels. When i right...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom