1.1.x and SVN Builds (3 Viewers)

Report Bugs you found in 1.1.x or any later svn build here.
AW: My music : thump selection with small icons by Keyboard or remote Hi, i have jut made a test with another computer. It's a notebook also wth WinXP SP3. There it works fine and diplays always the right letter (as you described). But my other Sytem works wrong. Before i wrote this article i made a further test and my system...
AW: My music : thump selection with small icons by Keyboard or remote Hi, i have jut made a test with another computer. It's a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
AW: PlayDVD - Insert Disc Error Hi, I have a similar problem. MP 1.1.1. SAF 5.0. Some DVDs work fine, independently if I start them from main menu (play disk) or after inserting via the pop up dialog. Some DVDs return to main screen after 1-2 seconds without error but won't play. If I start the same DVDs outside MP with...
AW: PlayDVD - Insert Disc Error Hi, I have a similar problem. MP 1.1.1. SAF 5.0. Some DVDs work fine, independently if I start...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 HomePremium 64Bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo...
Replies
Views
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
:oops: :sorry: I was in a hurry and didn't check very well the forum... :ooops: I will continue on that thread.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
In case anyone else is still coming across with this issue the remedy I found was to disable IR32.exe from starting on windows startup. I still needed to have it installed to have my Hauppauge remote work, but as soon as I disabled it from starting the issue went away.
In case anyone else is still coming across with this issue the remedy I found was to disable IR32.exe from starting on windows...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black & White 1080p (V1.6) Windows Version: Win7 32bit Home Premium CPU Type: Intel i3...
Replies
Views
Hi i have compared 1.1.2 and current SVN and now im sure that it is fixed. I have same results as you. As i remembet it is because foth ffdshow and haali has own audio switchers. Marking thread as now bug. 1.2Beta is not suffering from this.
Hi i have compared 1.1.2 and current SVN and now im sure that it is fixed. I have same results as you. As i remembet it is because...
I have several .mkv files with one or more audio tracks (all files muxed by me, so I know what I put into them). When trying to...
Replies
Views
Last time I saw this problem the TV card needed to be rehoused in the slot (the heat had allowed it to move a tiny bit and so it disappeared from devices).
Last time I saw this problem the TV card needed to be rehoused in the slot (the heat had allowed it to move a tiny bit and so it...
Hi, I just upgraded from 1.1.0 to 1.1.2. Win7 32, kworld pci tuners X 2(4 tuners dvbt), 5450 ati vid, 2tb store. Complete...
Replies
Views
ati2mtag is part of the ATI GPU drivers. If you see that in BSOD it is either sign of driver bug or HW issue.
ati2mtag is part of the ATI GPU drivers. If you see that in BSOD it is either sign of driver bug or HW issue.
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
For anyone reading this in the future: discussion moved to -->here<--.
please move this thread here...
Replies
Views
AW: "Timeshift could not be started" Strange behaviour. New channel search, new frequency. I did not get any messages... Okay. Thank you very much for your help!
AW: "Timeshift could not be started" Strange behaviour. New channel search, new frequency. I did not get any messages... Okay...
MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof 32bit CPU Type: Athlon X2 6000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
fixed in SVN 26391
fixed in SVN 26391
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 final MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Pentium M (Centrino) @ 1.8GHz...
Replies
Views
OK It happened again last night it recorded 'the apprentice' at 9pm but not the follow up show on bbc2 at 10pm "the apprentice - you're fired" I had a look at the logs but it seems to forget that there are 4 cards and talks of conflicts? one of which finished at 9pm an hour before this program. There seems to be lots of failed...
OK It happened again last night it recorded 'the apprentice' at 9pm but not the follow up show on bbc2 at 10pm "the apprentice -...
Scheduled recordings always seem a bit hit or miss with the latest version of mediaportal but now they seem to never occur unless...
Replies
Views
Indeed. Setting the Debug, Always Reset Graph, seems to have made it record reliably now.
Indeed. Setting the Debug, Always Reset Graph, seems to have made it record reliably now.
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHDBlue Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: Phenom 8650 3core 2.3...
Replies
Views
Well, that directory has (or better: had) a long history, from back in the days that I used Windows media center..., so there still are some .dvr-ms files in there, as are the normal recorded files from mediaportal. However, recently our cable provider decided to go digital, and to prevent a raise in price, it has cut down the number...
Well, that directory has (or better: had) a long history, from back in the days that I used Windows media center..., so there still...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
moviebuff13, Thank you very much for your response. While your solution didn't work for me, I did get this problem solved. I could never get the program to run by adding the quick key command to irremote.ini, but as suggested in this post:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/infoservice-522/xml-file-blank-84915/#post677401, pinning...
moviebuff13, Thank you very much for your response. While your solution didn't work for me, I did get this problem solved. I...
I am very new to Media Portal, and let me first start by saying how much I like it. Even though configuring my capture card to...
Replies
Views
As long as you are aware of the issue then all is well. It is so long since I have played with MP I had forgotten the tweaks and subtleties of getting it installed and working. I may be some time. Forum is still way too big. K
As long as you are aware of the issue then all is well. It is so long since I have played with MP I had forgotten the tweaks...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0RC6->1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 3.3 Windows Version: winxp mce2005 build 2600.xpsp080413-2111...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26607.
Fixed in SVN 26607.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Windows 7 Professional 32bit CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I'm not convinced by that I'm afraid because a) I can't recall even seeing any breakup on BBC1 and on the channels where the signal is weaker, I've seen breakup, but never a 5 second or so jump. Indeed it would be impossible for a Live signal to jump forward 5 seconds (or at all) and b) my PC is a clean new build HTPC with nothing...
I'm not convinced by that I'm afraid because a) I can't recall even seeing any breakup on BBC1 and on the channels where the signal...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.0 Final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD...
Replies
Views
Please only report issues from a OFFICIAL build. Simone ** thread closed **
Please only report issues from a OFFICIAL build. Simone ** thread closed **
I compiled a new svn build (26178) and I noticed that I can reproduce a crash due to the changes that ajp8164 commited to the svn...
Replies
Views
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2 this will only get into 1.2 if community is able to provide patch to fix it
This is currently scheduled for a "future release" not 1.2 I think given the amount of work going on and the shift of devs to MP2...
Hi all, I have had this bug since a really long time and I believe this is not specific to my system; I always have MP set to...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce the same bug like briegel. So, what have I done? First I created a directory called "Test" in "Music". Then I created there 18 directories, which are called like the following scheme: "a, a - Kopie, a - Kopie (1), a - Kopie(2), a - Kopie(3), a - Kopie (4), a - Kopie (5), a - Kopie (6), b, b - Kopie, b - Kopie (1), b...
I can reproduce the same bug like briegel. So, what have I done? First I created a directory called "Test" in "Music". Then I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: aMPed Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 @3,0GHz HDD: ST3160021A...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) Thanks for the report. Please reproduce the problem and attach your log files. Probably configuration.log that is needed but best to attach full logs anyway.
Hi there :) Thanks for the report. Please reproduce the problem and attach your log files. Probably configuration.log that is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core2Duo 2,67GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, One of the french most used XmlTV web provider made an update in is site. Since then, the website provides an <episodenum> tag for every program, even if it is empty. To wait for an update, i compiled and submited a patched plugin, without guarantie but successfully tested on MP 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 (see post...
Hi everyone, One of the french most used XmlTV web provider made an update in is site. Since then, the website provides an...
Hi everyone, One of the french most used XmlTV web provider made an update in is site. Since then, the website provides an...
Replies
Views
okay thanks. I will wait and see to the 1.2.0 comes out. Thanks for your help!
okay thanks. I will wait and see to the 1.2.0 comes out. Thanks for your help!
MediaPortal Version: V1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwoWide Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 6300...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Miss channel group DE
Hi, I setup fresh system Win 7 x64 SP1, SQL Express 2008 SP2 MP 1.2.0a. I scan channel for 2 tuners and IPTV, place them in some groups. Start MP (1.2.0a) and don't see any group by TV\Channel. At TV\TV Guide I can see channel group. After that I uninstall MP 1.2.0a, drop database MpTvDb and install MP 1.1.3. Repeat steps and...
Hi, I setup fresh system Win 7 x64 SP1, SQL Express 2008 SP2 MP 1.2.0a. I scan channel for 2 tuners and IPTV, place them in...
Hi, I setup fresh system Win 7 x64 SP1, SQL Express 2008 SP2 MP 1.2.0a. I scan channel for 2 tuners and IPTV, place them in...
Replies
Views
Well I've been running without these crashes for a while now, with InfoService disabled, so clearly that was the problem. Now that I'm satisfied about that, I'll enable it and hopefully things will play nice for a while :)
Well I've been running without these crashes for a while now, with InfoService disabled, so clearly that was the problem. Now...
MediaPortal Version: v1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Hi mrspock Thanks for reporting back - I'm glad the issue seems to be resolved! :D mm
Hi mrspock Thanks for reporting back - I'm glad the issue seems to be resolved! :D mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 wide Windows Version: W7SP1 pro 64b CPU Type: Intel core 2, 2.40GHz HDD...
Replies
Views
Actually I did not look at dxdiag, I just saw the driver version on you specs, and assumed it was correct
Actually I did not look at dxdiag, I just saw the driver version on you specs, and assumed it was correct
I've been having these freezing issues with my MP HTPC for some time now, and they seem to have worsened since upgrading to MP 1.1...
Replies
Views
So closing this thread as Win7 "fixed" the bug and there's no further information how to reproduce.
So closing this thread as Win7 "fixed" the bug and there's no further information how to reproduce.
Steps: 1. Cleared logs, restarted PC and started MediaPortal 2. Around 8:30 scheduled 4 different recordings for today, PC...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue-wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) CPU Type: Intel Atom 330 HDD: ST9320325AS [Hard drive] (320.07 GB) Memory: 2GB Motherboard: ASRock AMCP7A-ION Video Card: NVIDIA ION Video Card Driver: on board Sound Card: NVIDIA High Definition...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue-wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) CPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 MediaPortal Skin: blue-wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3 (build 2600) CPU...
Replies
Views
Thanks for looking at the logs. You're probably right that it's not a MP bug, but I don't believe it's likely to be a temperature or voltage problem either, as all components are new and well cooled and the PSU is a good quality brand. I'll check everything though.
Thanks for looking at the logs. You're probably right that it's not a MP bug, but I don't believe it's likely to be a...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom