1.10.0 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

The Releasenews & Download link can be found here
Replies
Views
This forum is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate forums. Now there is one way to create a useful bug report, and there are many ways to create a useless one. A few quick pointers: Before reporting an issue please have a look at our bugtracker for...
This forum is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate...
This forum is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate...
Replies
Views
T
Superseded by Version Helper functions.
Superseded by Version Helper functions.
Microsoft has released a patch for Windows 10 build 9879 and you can download it now by going to Windows Update. The patch is being...
Replies
Views
Next time it happens, before you stop TV (because that will delete the buffer files), take a look in the timeshift folder on the server and find out what files are in there. The 'The process cannot access the file' error messages in the log are probably because another process has somehow left them locked or open in a non-shared...
Next time it happens, before you stop TV (because that will delete the buffer files), take a look in the timeshift folder on the...
Hi I am having intermittent problems that there is no TV picture and/or sound, just a black screen. Other media is played fine, no...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 old bug not fixed DE
Yes i have also tested Maya HD with the same result (after 10 sec. the selected item diappears)
Yes i have also tested Maya HD with the same result (after 10 sec. the selected item diappears)
Hi, see here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/my-music-selected-items-disappear-after-10sec.127361/ This bug is still...
Replies
Views
No problem, any time. :)
No problem, any time. :)
Not to sure what to look for or where to look.. Media portal did not crash when running watchdog trying to report a bug to team...
Replies
Views
Hello, MP is better and better with every new version and I would like to say big thank you for this. Last week "my" DBV-C signal supplier (UPC) removed some TV channels from some mutliplexes and changed multiplex frequency for all radio channels. This leads to few problems: In case of removed TV channels: when I jump to this...
Hello, MP is better and better with every new version and I would like to say big thank you for this. Last week "my" DBV-C...
Hello, MP is better and better with every new version and I would like to say big thank you for this. Last week "my" DBV-C...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom