1.14.0 & 1.15.0 Pre Releases (1 Viewer)

Hi, I'm getting very confused with the version numbering on the Forums. Shouldn't this sub forum now be for 1.15.0 pre release? There seems to be a similar confusion with version numbering for the current live release too. Thanks.
Hi, I'm getting very confused with the version numbering on the Forums. Shouldn't this sub forum now be for 1.15.0 pre release...
Hi, I'm getting very confused with the version numbering on the Forums. Shouldn't this sub forum now be for 1.15.0 pre release...
Replies
Views
I think it would be a cleaner thread just to quote the info on the tuner rather than mentioning all the info about MP. I'm sure the card is the problem for whatever reason. Thanks
I think it would be a cleaner thread just to quote the info on the tuner rather than mentioning all the info about MP. I'm sure the...
Not sure if this is a bug with 1.14.0 pre release or not but this is the version I am running so I will post it here anyway. Some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't Find Server DE
Great to hear I will upgrade and see what happens. Thanks for your help
Great to hear I will upgrade and see what happens. Thanks for your help
Hi I upgraded from 1.3.0 to 1.14.0 Pre Release recently and have had a few issues and this is one of them Sometimes when...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Shutdown Issues DE
Thanks I have now set the log verbosity to "debug" and the process priority to "normal". If it happens again I will resubmit
Thanks I have now set the log verbosity to "debug" and the process priority to "normal". If it happens again I will resubmit
Hi I upgraded from 1.3.0 to 1.14.0 Pre Release recently and have had a few issues. One I have a log for (attached) is as follows...
Replies
Views
The new dll fixed it! You don't know how much I appreciate the quick fix.
The new dll fixed it! You don't know how much I appreciate the quick fix.
Ok, this took me FOREVER to track down. I'm still baffled but at least I see the problem now. If I create a program guide entry...
Replies
Views
First of all. sorry if I don't have any logs at the moment. With 1.14 pre a have slow starts of videos in moving pictures, especially with large files. I have all of my files on a NAS and use the DRC btw. A quick look inside the log indicates mediainfowrapper to take up to 10 seconds before the video starts. Reverted to 1.13 and the...
First of all. sorry if I don't have any logs at the moment. With 1.14 pre a have slow starts of videos in moving pictures...
First of all. sorry if I don't have any logs at the moment. With 1.14 pre a have slow starts of videos in moving pictures...
Replies
Views
Ok, I understood. Interrupting Tuning is not possible and this is the reason for the problem. I used the wrong term... Tonight I wrote an mysql script which add the needed channels to my groups so the bouring readding of chanels to groups is done automaticaly. Now I'm wondering if deleting all channels mapped to dvb-s card from table...
Ok, I understood. Interrupting Tuning is not possible and this is the reason for the problem. I used the wrong term... Tonight I...
Hi there, since Release 13 and now in 14 Pre-Release I have the problem that after start of MP I get the message there is no card...
Replies
Views
Similar problem to what I had with 1.13 Final but not as frequent If I press escape while playing a recording in full window or screen the display stops with the audio continuing for several seconds. The only option then is to End Session via Task Manager.
Similar problem to what I had with 1.13 Final but not as frequent If I press escape while playing a recording in full window or...
Similar problem to what I had with 1.13 Final but not as frequent If I press escape while playing a recording in full window or...
Replies
Views
Hello developers, thank you for opportunity to test pre-release of MP 14, it is faster then MP13 and I have a feeling it is more reliable. Anyway I have one crash of MP 14.100, no idea when it was and why, but I have log:) On top of this report I can confirm the issue: with mute is corrected in MP14.100, thank you for it. No Away...
Hello developers, thank you for opportunity to test pre-release of MP 14, it is faster then MP13 and I have a feeling it is more...
Hello developers, thank you for opportunity to test pre-release of MP 14, it is faster then MP13 and I have a feeling it is more...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom