1.18.0 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

thanks again, works good scaled here:)(y)
thanks again, works good scaled here:)(y)
Hello. I recently tried MP 1.18 Pre-release and did not notice any issues. Afterwards, I updated Windows from version 1607 to 1703...
Replies
Views
Most likely fixed in the 1.18 final ... -- WBR, ajs
Most likely fixed in the 1.18 final ... -- WBR, ajs
MediaPortal 1.18Pre + MiniDisplay Plugin with driver SoundGraph display for iMON Manager >= 8.01.0419 - on LCD EQ stopped working...
Replies
Views
Dear Developers, I try to use "Rockstar" Plugin whis MediaPortal 1.18 pre (and 1.17) unfortunaly the Plugin does not work. Ministerk told me it is a MediaPortal 1.18 and 1.17 problem because they not detect this incompatibility. Logs for this problem you find here: Rockstar - the ultimate online music plugin...
Dear Developers, I try to use "Rockstar" Plugin whis MediaPortal 1.18 pre (and 1.17) unfortunaly the Plugin does not work...
Dear Developers, I try to use "Rockstar" Plugin whis MediaPortal 1.18 pre (and 1.17) unfortunaly the Plugin does not work...
Replies
Views
Dear Developer, @Sebastiii attached you found the newest German Transponderlist for DVB-C and DVB-T whis changes that we know. DVB-C: New Germany transponder list that replace the "Germany.Full.xml, Unitymedia NRW.xml, Hessen and Baden würtenberg.xml". The Transponderlist "Germany.Unitymedia NRW.xml, Germany.Unitymedia...
Dear Developer, @Sebastiii attached you found the newest German Transponderlist for DVB-C and DVB-T whis changes that we know...
Dear Developer, @Sebastiii attached you found the newest German Transponderlist for DVB-C and DVB-T whis changes that we know...
Replies
Views
wiki updated, thanks for the hint @high
wiki updated, thanks for the hint @high
When playing a video it the display gets black, sound is playing and I see these Exceptions: [2017-10-10 21:48:22,993] [Error ]...
Replies
Views
I can understand that. But what's the link with the '$' or the tempDevice? 'dot' stuff ?
I can understand that. But what's the link with the '$' or the tempDevice? 'dot' stuff ?
Hello there, It's a long time... French users have big problems with EPG. Since french master EPG source has been changed, with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom