1.19 (1 Viewer)

Thanks @tadrobe , glad it helped :-)
Thanks @tadrobe , glad it helped :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Dear MediaPortalTeam, I have been using Mediportal 1.1X for a long time under Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m also getting freezes. About 70% of resumes leave MP frozen. Also I am seeing lot of freezing watching TV (tvserver on a different machine). Seems fine for a period of time then freezes and whole of MP freezes leaving me to reboot. Only started with 1.19 and I do use madvr. Thanks
Hi, I’m also getting freezes. About 70% of resumes leave MP frozen. Also I am seeing lot of freezing watching TV (tvserver on a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hello, nearly every time when I wake up my livingroom PC I can see that Mediaportal has...
Replies
Views
The xml file needs to be updated to support dishnet ,thanx 110 west and 119 west
The xml file needs to be updated to support dishnet ,thanx 110 west and 119 west
Replies
Views
Can´t reproduce either - under all circumstances deletion works ;)
Can´t reproduce either - under all circumstances deletion works ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description It is not possible to delete an unseen recording while TV is running in the background...
Replies
Views
Anyone?
Anyone?
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description I have a standalone Mediaportal setup with recording to a NAS. Timeshifting is to a local...
Replies
Views
Nope, i need to double check because it seems that it is not in master code :)
Nope, i need to double check because it seems that it is not in master code :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Originally reported in the General Support forum. With PowerDVD 15 setup as the external...
Replies
Views
Thanks, this bug fix will be included in 1.20 :)
Thanks, this bug fix will be included in 1.20 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description My video library is organized with multiple subfolders. Each subfolder has a different...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Description I have installed Mediaportal 1.19 on Windows 10 Pro V. 1709 I have activated as WIndows 10 Pro for Workstations and the MP crashes. In the windows Event log have the following: Application: MediaPortal.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Description I have installed Mediaportal 1.19 on Windows 10 Pro V. 1709 I have activated...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Description I have installed Mediaportal 1.19 on Windows 10 Pro V. 1709 I have activated...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded correctly, but the title of the recording is incorrect. The recording name is the name of the show just before in the EPG. Why do I think this is a MediaPortal bug? 1. Available EPG options depend on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hi, After a small EPG change (e.g. 5 minutes added to the start time), a show is recorded...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Playback of recorded digital tv recordings stutter after playing for 5 mins or so. Stuttering lasts about 1 minute. Replaying the same section shows no stuttering so the problem does not appear to be with the recording, rather with the playback. No background programs running. Windows 7 OS...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Playback of recorded digital tv recordings stutter after playing for 5 mins or so...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Playback of recorded digital tv recordings stutter after playing for 5 mins or so...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hello MP Developer, when I play a playlist the music always stops after a few certain files. This issue is was proofed several times by myself. It is repeatable. It is alway the same: 1. I play a playlist with hundreds of song. 2. When one of the problematic songs is played the playback stops...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hello MP Developer, when I play a playlist the music always stops after a few certain...
MediaPortal Version: 1.19.0 Description Hello MP Developer, when I play a playlist the music always stops after a few certain...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Yes, I use MP to record DVB-T radio several times each week (mostly for time-shifting purposes). I have not yet been dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century, so I don't stream programmes from the internet (neither TV nor radio), although I do occasionally watch youtube (but youtube videos cannot be considered programmes...
Yes, I use MP to record DVB-T radio several times each week (mostly for time-shifting purposes). I have not yet been dragged...
Replies
Views
N/A
Top Bottom