1.2.x (8 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
really old MP v1.2 thread were you posted :) Have a look here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dropouts-when-watching-hd-tv.127679/page-13#post-1115416
really old MP v1.2 thread were you posted :) Have a look here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 Pro SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II 240 X2 2.8 Ghz...
Replies
Views
i don't think so, because i turned epg grabbing off for one card, because there were problems already. problem was always after resume from standby (hibernate), that there was "no signal" or only one card working. only after a reboot both cards worked until i made the changes described above. so everything is fine now. just wanted to...
i don't think so, because i turned epg grabbing off for one card, because there were problems already. problem was always after...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home x32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 4850e...
Replies
Views
Ok, Thx. I could test TVE 3.5 as soon as it is ready.
Ok, Thx. I could test TVE 3.5 as soon as it is ready.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After the tuner being idle for about 5 minutes it will lost it's connection with the CAM...
Replies
Views
Maybe this only fixes to use skin font instead of windows default font.
Maybe this only fixes to use skin font instead of windows default font.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8...
Replies
Views
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Sometimes when I try to turn on the TV it just freezes. I can often reproduce it by: Play something with online videos Stop that...
Replies
Views
I let Windows control the standby mode (and if possible I'd like to keep it that way). I had PowerScheduler previously configured for HTPC mode so I set it now to Desktop mode (not that it really made a difference). Also I went through all the power awaking and EPG related options and turned them off, still he refuses to automatically...
I let Windows control the standby mode (and if possible I'd like to keep it that way). I had PowerScheduler previously configured...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
It should be working now (there was a new build added to first post of the Area 51 thread).
It should be working now (there was a new build added to first post of the Area 51 thread).
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Milkdrop Plugin will NOT full screen while playing an internet radio station via .pls or...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem in MP 1.3.0. The odd thing is that I have a 2 CD set of Cecilia Bartoli singing Bellini's Norma. The 1st CD imports OK, but the 2nd is unrecognized and does not import. The symptoms are the same as you describe. Since MP 1.4.0 is already out, I will try upgrading before posting logs.
I have the same problem in MP 1.3.0. The odd thing is that I have a 2 CD set of Cecilia Bartoli singing Bellini's Norma. The 1st CD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, I have a CD, James Morisson, Snappy Too (just recently released, NOT Snappy Doo of a...
Replies
Views
I too was having the issue with MediaPortal 1.2.3 it would work perfect if i manually recorded however with a scheduled recording it would start the recording then crash the TV server after 1-3 mins or less, not sure why this started in the last last few weeks at least that's when i noticed it, as this has been installed for 1+years...
I too was having the issue with MediaPortal 1.2.3 it would work perfect if i manually recorded however with a scheduled recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP crashes at some previously recorded TV programs on certain SD channels, for example...
Replies
Views
We have some news about it :) Will post bin if you can try :)
We have some news about it :) Will post bin if you can try :)
I can't see any subtitles when watching TV in v1.3.0.0 the logs shows continious exception from subtitle renderer.
Replies
Views
I also have issues with recording from time to time, but I am recording to a NAS drive on the network. For some reason it seems to be worse when I record via the scheduler than via manual control in tvservce configuration. Have you tried these and compared your results? Just FYI found that there were quite a bit of "green" and...
I also have issues with recording from time to time, but I am recording to a NAS drive on the network. For some reason it seems to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When scheduling a recording, the resulting TS-files are full of stuttering problems...
Replies
Views
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I tried to search for these issues but could not find anything. Apologies if I am...
Replies
Views
Mantis updated :)
Mantis updated :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello and good morning! I am working since a couple of day to find out something about a...
Replies
Views
worked for me THX :)
worked for me THX :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof. x64 CPU Type: AMD E-350 HDD: WDD Caviar...
Replies
Views
I too have this exact same issue, currently using MP 1.3, but issue was present on the previous version as well. All other audio (movies, tv, etc) works fine, but playing music with BASS player gives an error after my AVR is switched off and on again (or changes to a different input and back again), or if the TV is switched on (can...
I too have this exact same issue, currently using MP 1.3, but issue was present on the previous version as well. All other audio...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.3 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD...
Replies
Views
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP crashed twice while I was watching a recording of "Wanted" last night. The...
Replies
Views
I have just tested on MPC-HC player : Around the World in 80 Days.mkv Around the World in 80 Days.subtitle-french1.srt (dot) --> work (detected as 'subtitle-french1') Around the World in 80 Days subtitle-french2.srt (space) --> don't work Around the World in 80 Days-subtitle-french3.srt (-) --> work (detected as '-subtitle-french3')...
I have just tested on MPC-HC player : Around the World in 80 Days.mkv Around the World in 80 Days.subtitle-french1.srt (dot) -->...
Seems like someone forgot to crop the period from the filename when subtitles got rebuilt for MP 1.2 because subtitles now require...
Replies
Views
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread... so maybe it was really about those grabbers...and then I'm moved the files ...and did not rescan after moving which would explain the old paths in VideoDatabaseV5.db3... OK ...let's go that path... :-)
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread...
Video DB - scan - option: "mediaportal skip files already in database" does not seem to work: Mediaportal still always scans all...
Replies
Views
What I was trying to suggest is to upgrade from MP1.2.3. Not implying 1.3RC>1.3Final makes the difference. @ MP1.2. 1/3 Briegel + Screenager see an issue. @ MP1.3RC I dont see an issue. (Might be me not looking hard enough.. just trying to help)
What I was trying to suggest is to upgrade from MP1.2.3. Not implying 1.3RC>1.3Final makes the difference. @ MP1.2. 1/3 Briegel +...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go into the Music Section Change your view to "coverflow". Press Button "8" once for "t" twice for "u" or 3 times for "v". You only get the "t&quot...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go...
Replies
Views
Try this: Open TV Server Config Change custom paths & filenames Save + Close TV Server Config Wait 10 seconds Press WIN+R, type services.msc and press enter Manually stop the tvservice, then restart the tvservice Reopen TV Server Config (Have the folders now changed?)
Try this: Open TV Server Config Change custom paths & filenames Save + Close TV Server Config Wait 10 seconds Press WIN+R, type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Every time I load up the TV Server Configuration program, when I go into the Recording...
Replies
Views
My post is already so long ago, now I no longer know myself exactly what I wanted at that time. But I think the problem is not there anymore. Maybe it's MediaPortal 1.3 or because I have MediaPortal installed. At least I can not find the error.
My post is already so long ago, now I no longer know myself exactly what I wanted at that time. But I think the problem is not...
When you have a view of Year or Rating in the Music-View, you can't select this to play all title of this. 1. Make a view with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Grabber Stalls DE
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air' channels?
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air'...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When fetching EPG data over the DVB-T card, it stalls endlessly on the same channel. I...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply @IchBinsShort Just tried to reproduce this issue on upcoming 1.3 Final, and after adding some songs to the playlist and unplugging LAN connection on HTPC, i had to confirm the 'Unable to play file X' for EVERY song in the playlist. @jameson_uk any comments on this? I'll add this bug to mantis, so we don't...
Sorry for the late reply @IchBinsShort Just tried to reproduce this issue on upcoming 1.3 Final, and after adding some songs to...
I have my Music on the ServerPC and sometimes the connection to the ServerPC could be lost. Under this condition you get an error...
Replies
Views
J
Sorry for not responding earlier. Screensaver shouldn't kick in when video is playing fullscreen. We've had no other reports of this and since the bug report is outdated against our current MP version (and missing logs) , i'll set this to No Bug.
Sorry for not responding earlier. Screensaver shouldn't kick in when video is playing fullscreen. We've had no other reports of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description My screen saver is interrupting my viewing on TV when media portal is full-screen. I have...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely needed). According to the logs you had an EPG grabbing problem, and you already figured out a corrupt database problem. Since you mentioned the problem is fixed, i'll set this to No Bug for now. Please let...
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hallo In spite of showing a bunch of scheduled recordings under "schedule" in MYSQL DB...
Replies
Views
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description: Export of TV and Radio channels and schedules fails. Export pop-up message stays on...
Replies
Views
How about the the screensaver kicking in when Music NowPlaying is running fullscreen? Would like to have the option to disable the screensaver in that part also.
How about the the screensaver kicking in when Music NowPlaying is running fullscreen? Would like to have the option to disable the...
Odd one this, tried all codecs and turning DXVA on/off; doesn't affect other file types in same situation. So when blank screen...
Replies
Views
think it was solved when I installed rc1. shall test if I have the same error tonight, have not thought about it the last month.
think it was solved when I installed rc1. shall test if I have the same error tonight, have not thought about it the last month.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description if the tvserver is recording a program and you start to whatch That show (30 minutes...
Replies
Views
I think this is "fixed" in the music rework by @hwahrmann -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/music-player-rework.112530/
I think this is "fixed" in the music rework by @hwahrmann -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/music-player-rework.112530/
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Pro SP1 (Server and Client) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom