1.2.x (11 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go into the Music Section Change your view to "coverflow". Press Button "8" once for "t" twice for "u" or 3 times for "v". You only get the "t&quot...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go...
Replies
Views
Try this: Open TV Server Config Change custom paths & filenames Save + Close TV Server Config Wait 10 seconds Press WIN+R, type services.msc and press enter Manually stop the tvservice, then restart the tvservice Reopen TV Server Config (Have the folders now changed?)
Try this: Open TV Server Config Change custom paths & filenames Save + Close TV Server Config Wait 10 seconds Press WIN+R, type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Every time I load up the TV Server Configuration program, when I go into the Recording...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Grabber Stalls DE
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air' channels?
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air'...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When fetching EPG data over the DVB-T card, it stalls endlessly on the same channel. I...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tvservice-problem.116371/ Cheers. Steps to Reproduce: n/a
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum...
Replies
Views
known problem - TV parts of MP communicate with each other via network, so for TV to work you NEED network to be ready. Some tips for working that problem around: 1. if you use singleseat - use MS Loopback adapter...
known problem - TV parts of MP communicate with each other via network, so for TV to work you NEED network to be ready. Some tips...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed that after a reboot MediaPortal locks up when trying to watch TV. Usually the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I already posted the issue in MP1>Television subforum. Folder for TV Recordings targets a NAS share (eg \\MYNAS\MyShare). Under certain conditions, deleting a recording in MP result in deletion of the entry in the database but no deletion of the file on the NAS share. I run TVService with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I already posted the issue in MP1>Television subforum. Folder for TV Recordings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I already posted the issue in MP1>Television subforum. Folder for TV Recordings...
Replies
Views
forwared to https://www.team-mediaportal.com/support/donate-give-funds-or-gifts
forwared to https://www.team-mediaportal.com/support/donate-give-funds-or-gifts
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Very serious bug: The "donate to mediaportal" downleft in the mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Seem to link to: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/manual/TV-Server/install-SQL-Server-2008 Which isn't available. We should either fix the link, or remove this part from the Deploy Tool (in case support for SQL Server Express 2005 is dropped entirely) Maybe this link is an alternative? (althought it doesn't describe why 2005 has...
Seem to link to: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/manual/TV-Server/install-SQL-Server-2008 Which isn't available. We should...
Version: MediaPortalSetup_1.3.0_2013-02-26-20-39 Although I'm sure it's probably in all versions Please select the... : MS...
Replies
Views
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description: Export of TV and Radio channels and schedules fails. Export pop-up message stays on...
Replies
Views
Here's the output from a ubuntu (linux) v4l2-ctl --all Not sure it adds much info, since the functionality is pretty basic.
Here's the output from a ubuntu (linux) v4l2-ctl --all Not sure it adds much info, since the functionality is pretty basic.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Just downloaded and installed. Ran the TV Scanner, which detected 48 channels, and they...
Replies
Views
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I tried to search for these issues but could not find anything. Apologies if I am...
Replies
Views
Settings this to No Bug, since the above post explains why.
Settings this to No Bug, since the above post explains why.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If you got a filename with the word part followed by a number it will remove part and the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Menu List Problem DE
Thanks! If you compare https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/language/strings_en.xml with https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/language/strings_el.xml you see that there are a lot of strings which are missing transtlation, e.g...
Thanks! If you compare...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use the Greek version of MediaPortal. The list "ORDER BY:" has some chooises...
Replies
Views
Mantis updated :)
Mantis updated :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello and good morning! I am working since a couple of day to find out something about a...
Replies
Views
No response in a month, so i assume problem is fixed and was related to Screensaver settings. Setting to No Bug.
No response in a month, so i assume problem is fixed and was related to Screensaver settings. Setting to No Bug.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If you got a program description that is more then the field could handle it will start to...
Replies
Views
Mantis for this issue is 3429.
Mantis for this issue is 3429.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description The Swedish SVT group provide 28 days forecasting for their programs on the web. The...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music sound issues DE
Since there hasn't been a reply since end of January, and we haven't had more reports about this during 1.3 Development (and i can't confirm this with my FLAC collection), i'm setting this to No Bug. @tt222 if the problem is still present, please let us know so we can take a closer look!
Since there hasn't been a reply since end of January, and we haven't had more reports about this during 1.3 Development (and i...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I've got sound issues with MP 1.2.3. and MP 1.3.0 beta as well. When playing mp3- or...
Replies
Views
think it was solved when I installed rc1. shall test if I have the same error tonight, have not thought about it the last month.
think it was solved when I installed rc1. shall test if I have the same error tonight, have not thought about it the last month.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description if the tvserver is recording a program and you start to whatch That show (30 minutes...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Tested in 1.3.0.0Beta (where to Post Reports?) assume this Error exists in every Version. With 16 Chars/2 Lines all OK, with 24 Chars/2 Lines ************** Ausnahmetext ************** System.ArgumentException: Ungültiger Parameter. bei System.Drawing.Image.get_Width() bei...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Tested in 1.3.0.0Beta (where to Post Reports?) assume this Error exists in every...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Tested in 1.3.0.0Beta (where to Post Reports?) assume this Error exists in every...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP Version 1.3.0.0 Beta Enabled Minidisplay and selected Generic Serial Character VFD/LCD driver v04_10_2008 Made a crossover cable between 2 serial Ports to view the data in a Terminal Program, selected the 1st.Com in the Driver and the 2. in the Terminal Program (Tera Term) No Data , neither...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP Version 1.3.0.0 Beta Enabled Minidisplay and selected Generic Serial Character VFD/LCD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP Version 1.3.0.0 Beta Enabled Minidisplay and selected Generic Serial Character VFD/LCD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 subtitle issue DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Okay this is a weird thing. MP 1.2.3 MP-TVSeries-2.6.9.1369 moving-pictures-1.4.0 StreamedMP-1.7.5.3066 spdifer_0_3b No specific OS updates, box runnin on vista 32bit, and everything running smooth as ever... Then out of the blue, since yesterday subtitle showing freaks out. When starting a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Okay this is a weird thing. MP 1.2.3 MP-TVSeries-2.6.9.1369 moving-pictures-1.4.0...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Okay this is a weird thing. MP 1.2.3 MP-TVSeries-2.6.9.1369 moving-pictures-1.4.0...
Replies
Views
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. All is working fine here (also with the upcoming 1.3 Final release), so i'll set this to No Bug for now. @briegel: If you still experience problems with the filtering, let us know (and logs would be useful)!
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. All is working fine here (also with the upcoming 1.3 Final release), so i'll set this to No...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When i want to select an Artist folder in shares view MP reacts wrong. Steps to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 music filtering DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Description Also seems to do this 1.3.0. and i dont know if this is a bug but when you filter by year and then my album you get the years come up. but when you go into a year you only get the individual artists not the album itself. If you select at artist from the list it then tells you the albums...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Description Also seems to do this 1.3.0. and i dont know if this is a bug but when you filter by...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Description Also seems to do this 1.3.0. and i dont know if this is a bug but when you filter by...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description In MediaPortal - Configuration, if I deselect the default Music folder on my C:\ drive under Music -> Music Folders, I get an Unhandled exception: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index' Parameter name: index I keep all my music on a D:\ drive and don't want the C:\ location...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description In MediaPortal - Configuration, if I deselect the default Music folder on my C:\ drive...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description In MediaPortal - Configuration, if I deselect the default Music folder on my C:\ drive...
Replies
Views
Well, thread has been quiet for 3 months, so based on the above comment i'll set this to No Bug for now. Seems related to GPU drivers. @Sudia: If you still experience problems, let us know!
Well, thread has been quiet for 3 months, so based on the above comment i'll set this to No Bug for now. Seems related to GPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use mp for several months now and quite satisfied with it, but after my resent update of...
Replies
Views
Can't use rotation animation with image positioned outside of screen Say I want to have a rotating disc image where only the half of the disc is visible on the screen, currently this doesn't work. <control> <description>DVD Disc Image</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id> <posX>760</posX> <posY>-200</posY>...
Can't use rotation animation with image positioned outside of screen Say I want to have a rotating disc image where only the half...
Can't use rotation animation with image positioned outside of screen Say I want to have a rotating disc image where only the half...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of MediaPortal.xml also affects how the on-screen keyboard displays the special characters. I tried 512 and even 1024 - the on-screen keyboard window becomes blank the moment a cyrillic character is used. If...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of...
Replies
Views
has identified the same problem in 1.3.0B Description: just a minor problem: The description of the programs after you done a search do not contain channel name, it is only showing channel logo. This can course confusions if not having logos for all channels. Steps to Reproduce: Enter Search in TV module (default skin); the...
has identified the same problem in 1.3.0B Description: just a minor problem: The description of the programs after you done a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description As per title, when searching for a TV show the channel isn't shown in the results when...
Replies
Views
Having used XBMC some more it is clear its GUI is less of a strain on the system than MP 1.2.x (MP 1.3.x improves matters). Using 16bit will dissable AERO and its associated GPU acceleration and VSYNC (for good or bad). From my point of view I can't exactly match codecs between MP and XBMC; on the low powered system in MP LAV is...
Having used XBMC some more it is clear its GUI is less of a strain on the system than MP 1.2.x (MP 1.3.x improves matters). Using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: Atom x2 HDD: SSD Memory: 2gb Video Card: Ati Radeon 3200 HD...
Replies
Views
Hi again, sorry, this thread belongs also to MP 1.3.0 alpha. I belive I've posted it to the wrong forum group ramu
Hi again, sorry, this thread belongs also to MP 1.3.0 alpha. I belive I've posted it to the wrong forum group ramu
Hello MP-Team, since several versions (1.2.2 ?) of MP I have the problem that MP server isn't stabil. With my DVB-S TT S3200 card...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom