1.2.x (7 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
MP1 MP2 Preventing Duplicate Recordings (1 Viewer) DE
According to mantis we made a change that will be in MP 1.3b: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
According to mantis we made a change that will be in MP 1.3b: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Is the option in MediaPortal 1.1.3 TV Server to prevent duplicate recordings based in Episode Num/Title working? I have it...
Replies
Views
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
If I have only 7 channels in my EPG, the detailed listing for a particular channel is limited to 7 rows only. If I have 10 or more...
Replies
Views
Yes :)
Yes :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Amd Athlon 3500+ HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: TVService prevent Energy Save Mode the wiki says: Forced shutdown (shutdown even when prevented by another process) Enable this when there are other external processes running on the computer preventing standby mode. It is however advised to look into why those process are preventing standby...
AW: TVService prevent Energy Save Mode the wiki says: Forced shutdown (shutdown even when prevented by another process) Enable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 Final Windows Version: Win7 32 CPU Type: Intel CoreDuo 2.66 HDD: 2 x 160 GB Memory: 2G Motherboard...
Replies
Views
The difference in speed is when writing to DB, not reading/querying. I am not sure of the exact figure, I've read reports as low as 10% and as high as 50% :S
The difference in speed is when writing to DB, not reading/querying. I am not sure of the exact figure, I've read reports as low as...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I should have said that you need to run MediaPortal configuration at least once before running the watchdog. Please don't reinstall automatically - give us a chance to respond first. It can save hours for both you and us. The default password is "MediaPortal" (case sensitive). Make sure you have set the other settings...
Sorry, I should have said that you need to run MediaPortal configuration at least once before running the watchdog. Please don't...
not sure if this is the place but please help i keep getting this error when trying to install mediaportal have tried everything...
Replies
Views
Corrupt IFOs due to bad ripping software.
Corrupt IFOs due to bad ripping software.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3 GHz/3GHz HDD: Hitachi 250GB, WD...
Replies
Views
This 'tvplugin.dll' says it requires MP version 1.2.1.2864 and is incompatable with 1.2.1.0, the 'Final' version. - where can I either get a version compatible with 1.2.1.0, or find version 1.2.1.2864?
This 'tvplugin.dll' says it requires MP version 1.2.1.2864 and is incompatable with 1.2.1.0, the 'Final' version. - where can I...
Hello, since 1.2 RC there is a bug in the list view for programs. After switching from a longer to a shorter list on the left...
Replies
Views
My problem is solved. I stopped the TV Service, reinstalled over the not working vers. 1.2, rebooted and now TV works fine. I think I had not stopped the TV Service correctly in the previous installs. Probably because I didn't see Window was not able to stop it. Same thing happend first time now. When I clicked stop service...
My problem is solved. I stopped the TV Service, reinstalled over the not working vers. 1.2, rebooted and now TV works fine. I...
MediaPortal Version 1.2.0: MediaPortal Skin default: Windows Version win 7 64 bit home: CPU Type core i5 2500T: HDD OCZ...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem while scan for Channels with KNC1 TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin jameson_uk: There were no errors in the log so i did not post them here. But now it's not important anymore, since mm1352000: your tip was perfect! Today i had finally time to try it and everythin worked perfect with this setting!! This thread can be closed.
AW: Problem while scan for Channels with KNC1 TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin jameson_uk: There were no errors in the log so i did not post...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 (19.09.2011) MediaPortal Skin: DEFAULT Windows Version: W7 Ulimate 64bit SP1 (Version 6.1.7601) CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, Future version of MP can handle it (with no menu) but it's strange that with BDH it didn't work. In Actual MP 1.2 Final, you need LAV Splitter to make it work (for the latest version of BDH) or MPC MPEG Splitter. Normally it should work :)
Hi, Future version of MP can handle it (with no menu) but it's strange that with BDH it didn't work. In Actual MP 1.2 Final, you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 19 Sept 2011 release MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 64 with all updates...
Replies
Views
How about the the screensaver kicking in when Music NowPlaying is running fullscreen? Would like to have the option to disable the screensaver in that part also.
How about the the screensaver kicking in when Music NowPlaying is running fullscreen? Would like to have the option to disable the...
Odd one this, tried all codecs and turning DXVA on/off; doesn't affect other file types in same situation. So when blank screen...
Replies
Views
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB sticks before choosing one, to minimise the chance of any problems.
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 531 / 3 GHZ HDD: SATA 160 GB...
Replies
Views
Ok after 2 weeks. Thé problem did not come back. What i did was a complete re-setup of the chain from dish to satellite card. So no more signal dropping below 84%. Also i followed various advices: no pause card, no Epg grabbing, no card preloading, also use the match for Floppy-dtv CAM. Now it has never been running so stable for so...
Ok after 2 weeks. Thé problem did not come back. What i did was a complete re-setup of the chain from dish to satellite card. So no...
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.2.0-Beta MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-5900+ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
At least for me the error stopped appearing when I switched my desktop theme to "Windows XP". I was using the "XP Classic" before and with all the unnecessary eye-candy effects disabled. I got the idea by looking at some first hits given by g for "no visual style is currently active"... And I got his error when clicking the...
At least for me the error stopped appearing when I switched my desktop theme to "Windows XP". I was using the "XP Classic" before...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (stable, no SVN, upgraded from 1.1.3 final) MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: XP, SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watching TV DE
With comskip disabled, and the tv cards set to stop.. The system has been stable as a rock. I haven't had a chance to test comskip directly outside of mp atm.
With comskip disabled, and the tv cards set to stop.. The system has been stable as a rock. I haven't had a chance to test comskip...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2 Final MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 Ultimate + Updates CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Deleting recording DE
HI, Comskip has been disabled, and the tv cards (all of them) have been set to "stop".. So far these problems have gone, and the system has been stable. I now see that there's 1.2.1 with the stop settings changed, so will upgrade to that and see how things go as well.. I have an issue with deamon tools and iso images of dvd's, but...
HI, Comskip has been disabled, and the tv cards (all of them) have been set to "stop".. So far these problems have gone, and the...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 Ultimate + Updates CPU Type: Intel Cor2Duo...
Replies
Views
Hi Al_Capone In my opinion the thread you linked may have two problems mixed into it. One with MediaInfo that kkozma and solas989 were experiencing, and the other *possibly* with TsReader that you and mrspock were experiencing. I can play the sample provided by kkozma with MP 1.2.0 without any problem. I tried to download the sample...
Hi Al_Capone In my opinion the thread you linked may have two problems mixed into it. One with MediaInfo that kkozma and solas989...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (stable, no SVN, upgraded from 1.1.3 final) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP, SP3...
Replies
Views
nope, its still S3, changing to max performance all it does is keeps components awake whilst using ;)
nope, its still S3, changing to max performance all it does is keeps components awake whilst using ;)
I started a similar thread to this in 1.2RC bugreport forum but im still getting it with the final release.... When resuming from...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: MP1.2 hangs with Live TV Hi Alex, thanks for this offering - great idea and I guess it would help other people as well. The normal user has only a rough understanding of codecs, their relation to formats etc. So most people, I expect, try to solve it with a codec pack as "hammer". I have learned that this is a bad idea and...
AW: Re: MP1.2 hangs with Live TV Hi Alex, thanks for this offering - great idea and I guess it would help other people as well...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ EE HDD: 2x500...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD: 60Gb Memory: 1,5GB Mb Motherboard: MSI Video Card: Asus ATI Radeon HD3650 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.5 Sound Card: Soundblaster Live Sound Card AC3: Coaxial out MPEG2 Video Codec: Ffdshow rev.3972...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXBE Video Card: HD6950 2GB Video Card Driver: 11.7 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Thanks for pointing me to the Wiki. I'm a pacifist and I certainly wasn't fighting anything ;) I think what you mean is that MP was fighting itself :D If the EPG grabber was using Tuner 1, why didn't it use Tuner 2 to play TV? Shouldn't TV take priority over EPG grabbing and cancel the latter if necessary anyway? Was there any...
Thanks for pointing me to the Wiki. I'm a pacifist and I certainly wasn't fighting anything ;) I think what you mean is that MP...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting the solution. :)
Thanks for reporting the solution. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit + SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot enter initial configuration just tried again installing, everything fine now! Sure, this is not a bug within MP :-)
AW: Cannot enter initial configuration just tried again installing, everything fine now! Sure, this is not a bug within MP :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final - MULTISEAT - MS SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: MCE 2005 SP3, latest updates...
Replies
Views
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3729 Thanks for reporting :thx:
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3729 Thanks for reporting :thx:
When I was upgrading Mediaportal to 1.2 I couldn´t see how many times the songs in Top 100 has been played anymore. I can only sort...
Replies
Views
Hi Alain I can also play the sample with the latest version of FFDShow, so are you okay with me marking this thread as "no bug"? mm
Hi Alain I can also play the sample with the latest version of FFDShow, so are you okay with me marking this thread as "no bug"? mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHZ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I have now tried v0092a_no_dwm * Menus for all DVDs I have tried are fine with this one whereas I have found about 5 films where menus don't work with the one included in MP1.2, so it is definitely better in this aspect * Stuttering issues are however similar to v0084_part_DWM. In the pal dvd "Million dollar baby", 25 Hz...
Thanks, I have now tried v0092a_no_dwm * Menus for all DVDs I have tried are fine with this one whereas I have found about 5 films...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 x64 CPU Type: Core i7 2600K HDD: Intel...
Replies
Views
look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/firedtv-standby.106229/#post-850006
look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/firedtv-standby.106229/#post-850006
MP client lost connection to TV service directly after wakeup from hibernate at 2011-09-25 14:04:14.419921 - see logs. The task...
Replies
Views
Nice :) and yes please report if it crashs again :)
Nice :) and yes please report if it crashs again :)
When I start a bluray iso, sometimes MediaPortal crashes. If I go through the list of my movies and start one after another, it...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom