1.2.x (1 Viewer)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
I also have issues with recording from time to time, but I am recording to a NAS drive on the network. For some reason it seems to be worse when I record via the scheduler than via manual control in tvservce configuration. Have you tried these and compared your results? Just FYI found that there were quite a bit of "green" and...
I also have issues with recording from time to time, but I am recording to a NAS drive on the network. For some reason it seems to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When scheduling a recording, the resulting TS-files are full of stuttering problems...
Replies
Views
dood, it appears that you may just be a fricking genius... thanks muchly.. currently sitting round 30%cpu after making that change.. will monitor a while longer but such a dramatic improvement suggests you've nailed it for me.. thank again
dood, it appears that you may just be a fricking genius... thanks muchly.. currently sitting round 30%cpu after making that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.20 MediaPortal Skin: black glass Windows Version: XP sp3 CPU Type: AMD Dual-Core E-350 (integrated on...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Stuttering on Live-TV - since 1.2 Did you see my message above yours? Can you check with latest tsreader version? Tony is doing a great job, check that thread.
Re: AW: Stuttering on Live-TV - since 1.2 Did you see my message above yours? Can you check with latest tsreader version? Tony is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 final MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32...
Replies
Views
According to mantis we made a change that will be in MP 1.3b: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
According to mantis we made a change that will be in MP 1.3b: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Is the option in MediaPortal 1.1.3 TV Server to prevent duplicate recordings based in Episode Num/Title working? I have it...
Replies
Views
Ok. We will see :-) Thanks for your time!
Ok. We will see :-) Thanks for your time!
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 + SP1 CPU Type: Intel I3 2100 HDD: SSD OCZ...
Replies
Views
Fixed in MP 1.3a. Thanks! :)
Fixed in MP 1.3a. Thanks! :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Celeron G530 (2.4...
Replies
Views
I also had the issue that sometimes on channel change the sound got lost. Tried the StopMod45, StopMode41 which didn't work very well for me. Slow channel changes and sound holes / stuttering the first seconds after a channel change. However the one from TsReader_MP122_graphRebuildFix_1.zip seems to work quite perfect in my setup...
I also had the issue that sometimes on channel change the sound got lost. Tried the StopMod45, StopMode41 which didn't work very...
Hello and Merry Christmas, Family is watching TV and we just realized that TV PCM stereo sound doesn't play. No mute symbol is...
Replies
Views
I let Windows control the standby mode (and if possible I'd like to keep it that way). I had PowerScheduler previously configured for HTPC mode so I set it now to Desktop mode (not that it really made a difference). Also I went through all the power awaking and EPG related options and turned them off, still he refuses to automatically...
I let Windows control the standby mode (and if possible I'd like to keep it that way). I had PowerScheduler previously configured...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
i don't think so, because i turned epg grabbing off for one card, because there were problems already. problem was always after resume from standby (hibernate), that there was "no signal" or only one card working. only after a reboot both cards worked until i made the changes described above. so everything is fine now. just wanted to...
i don't think so, because i turned epg grabbing off for one card, because there were problems already. problem was always after...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home x32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 4850e...
Replies
Views
Well that's just confusing ;) I'll keep watching it each night (when I remember) to see if I still get it, as I think I used to get some nights where it didn't happen anyway but I certainly didn't see any jumping or hear any clicks/pops the last two nights.
Well that's just confusing ;) I'll keep watching it each night (when I remember) to see if I still get it, as I think I used to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have this very annoying problem every evening when I watch Ch4 News and Weather, which...
Replies
Views
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU, and then some unclear EPG issues that appear to have been abandoned. A new thread should be started with new logs if you want to continue troubleshooting.
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Ok.. some time back I had some big troubles with my computer. No matter what I did, it...
Replies
Views
should be working in 1.2.2.
should be working in 1.2.2.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: win 7 32bit us CPU Type: c2d 6400 HDD: samsung 470...
Replies
Views
You can try attached version, it's the latest build from Git Source :) Enjoy :)
You can try attached version, it's the latest build from Git Source :) Enjoy :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: AvalonHD Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 2,5 GHz HDD: 32 GB...
Replies
Views
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-5900+ HDD: Samsung SATA...
Replies
Views
Alright, fix is merged which means it will be included in MP 1.3b. Thanks again Markus for reporting and testing, and also to cruse for your feedback. :) (Now marking thread as resolved and closing.)
Alright, fix is merged which means it will be included in MP 1.3b. Thanks again Markus for reporting and testing, and also to cruse...
Hi, my MP is crashing, if I switch to ESPN (Sky Germany). All other channels are working fine. I checked ESPN in my receiver...
Replies
Views
Maybe this only fixes to use skin font instead of windows default font.
Maybe this only fixes to use skin font instead of windows default font.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8...
Replies
Views
It would be ideal if MP remembered where you were in the previous list so that if you move back to that list, it moves back to the same point. However, as far as I understand, the current behaviour is far too embedded within MediaPortal to be changed. Sorry. The fundamental problem is that you have 17 albums with the same name...
It would be ideal if MP remembered where you were in the previous list so that if you move back to that list, it moves back to the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
We have some news about it :) Will post bin if you can try :)
We have some news about it :) Will post bin if you can try :)
I can't see any subtitles when watching TV in v1.3.0.0 the logs shows continious exception from subtitle renderer.
Replies
Views
:( Sorry to hear that.
:( Sorry to hear that.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I get a lot of freezing whilst watching TV, where the picture will just stop momentarily...
Replies
Views
I have added a new TSWriter for you to try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/ File is on the first post. V3
I have added a new TSWriter for you to try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, since a longer time I observe that TV Server stops working after a while and I don't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is when a station updates the EPG and moves the times slightly from when the original shedule was set that this is when it doesn't show up in the EPG. Regards, Mark.
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I checked past posts and discovered a similar issue was submitted a year ago. I'm...
Replies
Views
really old MP v1.2 thread were you posted :) Have a look here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/dropouts-when-watching-hd-tv.127679/page-13#post-1115416
really old MP v1.2 thread were you posted :) Have a look here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 Pro SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II 240 X2 2.8 Ghz...
Replies
Views
I too was having the issue with MediaPortal 1.2.3 it would work perfect if i manually recorded however with a scheduled recording it would start the recording then crash the TV server after 1-3 mins or less, not sure why this started in the last last few weeks at least that's when i noticed it, as this has been installed for 1+years...
I too was having the issue with MediaPortal 1.2.3 it would work perfect if i manually recorded however with a scheduled recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP crashes at some previously recorded TV programs on certain SD channels, for example...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.2 upgrade DE
For this one, run the MediaPortal Extension Installer, and use it to update InfoService to the latest one. This error message is correct since this version is indeed incompatible and there is a newer version. I haven't looked at your logs right now, as I don't have time. Sorry. Mark
For this one, run the MediaPortal Extension Installer, and use it to update InfoService to the latest one. This error message is...
I'm having problems starting MePo 1.2.2 after upgrading from 1.2.1. I get a black screen after the splash screen, after it appears...
Replies
Views
We could change the extended logging a bit so that it outputs the same information in about 1/6th of the lines though. I can imagine that would help to reduce the log sizes quite a bit. A real solution will require to rewrite the PowerScheduler, which is probably a good idea. However, given the enourmous amount of spaghetti-code...
We could change the extended logging a bit so that it outputs the same information in about 1/6th of the lines though. I can...
The powerScheduler plugin unconditionally checks all power handlers each second. Relevant part of the log when starting up the TV...
Replies
Views
It should be working now (there was a new build added to first post of the Area 51 thread).
It should be working now (there was a new build added to first post of the Area 51 thread).
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Milkdrop Plugin will NOT full screen while playing an internet radio station via .pls or...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that fixed the empty list problem in Albums view. I'll test the skipped levels part after my reinstallation mentioned above. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time for MP lately, so this could take a couple of weeks. Many thanks for your efforts! P.S. Meanwhile I have seen what appears to be a minor side effect of your...
Thanks, that fixed the empty list problem in Albums view. I'll test the skipped levels part after my reinstallation mentioned...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Case 1: If the tracks in an album require more than 1 page to display, the 2nd page often...
Replies
Views
AW: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv I think no because I have deleted the ID3v1 Tag. And use only ID3v2 ;-)
AW: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv I think no because I have deleted the ID3v1...
When you change the Album in the ID3-Tag, you see the old entry in the Musicview. A reorganization will not be help. Steps to...
Replies
Views
This sounds like a bug then. Please start a new thread for this, describe the issue clearly and provide logs. Then if someone can reproduce it, we might be able to fix it. This thread is getting too cluttered for anyone to go digging. The same applies to any other individual issues that you think are bugs. Best wishes, Mark
This sounds like a bug then. Please start a new thread for this, describe the issue clearly and provide logs. Then if someone...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 32 Hardware as Old HTPC in sig For...
Replies
Views
AW: can't see files in ftp folder Omg!... :o I realy wanna give u the login, but its not a good idea because there are some "attractive" files.. u now what i mean ;) ... hmm shit... I'am working to stream directly rar Packet's from a ftp Server... I got the directshow filter that plays rars... Problem 1 Netdrive are VERRYYY...
AW: can't see files in ftp folder Omg!... :o I realy wanna give u the login, but its not a good idea because there are some...
hi i have added an ftp folder in video in mediaportal config. but when i access it in mediaportl i cant see anyfiles. the ftp...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom