1.2.x (6 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
MP1 MP2 "Keep Until" not working correct (1 Viewer) DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number of episodes to keep' as '3 episodes', the result is that only 3 episodes are kept and they are overwritten regardless if an episode has been watched. So the number of episodes is correct, only the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2 Duo E8400 @ 2x3Ghz HDD: ST31000524NS Memory: 2GB DDR3 Motherboard: Video Card: NVidia GeForce GT430 Video Card Driver: 8.17.12.6558 Sound Card: Asus Xonar D1 Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with programmable buttons. When I start MePo with one of these it does not react to the keyboard or the CEC remote. Only my old X10 remote works under these conditions. When MePo starts automated after...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with...
Replies
Views
I atempted to turn the TV on by selecting a program in the TV guide (9 news) and MP froze, I restarted the computer as this sometimes fixes it when this happens (this is definatly not any where near the first time) but on startup sql server did not start (or crashed, either way it was not running) therefore MP took a very long time to...
I atempted to turn the TV on by selecting a program in the TV guide (9 news) and MP froze, I restarted the computer as this...
I atempted to turn the TV on by selecting a program in the TV guide (9 news) and MP froze, I restarted the computer as this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with Music DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to "Show Playlist" switches from the Music files view to the Playlist, but not back again. I was told this action works as a Toggle, but it doesn't for me. I've had to set up an extra action for when in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD: S: 1 TB C: 1,5TB Memory: S: 2GB DDR2 C: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: S: MSI 550MCP C: Gigabyte 780G Video Card: C: HD6450 Video Card Driver: 10.8 Sound Card: Onboard, ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD: 60Gb Memory: 1,5GB Mb Motherboard: MSI Video Card: Asus ATI Radeon HD3650 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.5 Sound Card: Soundblaster Live Sound Card AC3: Coaxial out MPEG2 Video Codec: Ffdshow rev.3972...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2200 HDD...
Replies
Views
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the Videio Screen. 1. Select the internal dshow Engine 2. Play a Song in Mediaportal 3. Put the red Button on the Remote >>You see black Screen and when you put the Info button, you see that it is the...
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the...
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80 Video Card: HD6950 2GB Video Card Driver: 11.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC892) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL I5-460M(2.53GHZ HDD: 320GB SERIAL ATA (5400RPM) Memory: 4096MB (2X2048) 1333MHZ DDR3 DU Video Card: 1 GB ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 5 Sound Card: ATI HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE Power Supply: ADAPTER 90W...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505) CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz HDD: 1 x 110 GB, 1 x 1.5 TB (consist of 3 x 500 GB) Memory: 4 GB Motherboard: Asus...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs along.The exception in Error.log is in German, but it generally means "reference not pointing to an instance"; i.e. a non- valid pointer or a reference to a non- existing object. (Sorry no C# programmer)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tvservice-problem.116371/ Cheers. Steps to Reproduce: n/a
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I accidentally posted the report to another forum...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think I've found it. After playing music in MePo, the wake request is not being cleared. It is being cleared after playing video, but not after playing music. To see what devices are keeping your PC awake, run...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think...
Replies
Views
TV Server: (Dedicated computer) MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Core Duo 2140 @ 1.6GHz HDD: 80GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asrock Video Card: Intel GMA 82945G Video Card Driver: 8.14.10.1930 Sound Card: Realtek onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV Server: (Dedicated computer) MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
TV Server: (Dedicated computer) MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXBE Video Card: HD6950 2GB Video Card Driver: 11.7 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of MediaPortal.xml also affects how the on-screen keyboard displays the special characters. I tried 512 and even 1024 - the on-screen keyboard window becomes blank the moment a cyrillic character is used. If...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit both gentle.config files to use a named pipe connection and server / client are running correctly. I also can open the client configuration tool. Of course, I can't open the server configuration tool. Every...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an incorrect mapping from the displayed name to the underlying action. Specifically, the NEXT_SUBTITLE option, which is displayed in the list as a customizable action, is actually mapped to the ACTION_NEXT_AUDIO...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved uninstalling and removing all files from disk, but this can't be normal after so much years of developing. Sorry for my bad english, I'm Matteon and now I need an help, I'd have to understand how this can be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, after some days of testing, i think i have found a small Bug. Logs can be provided later today. Would be great if somebody can confirm this behavior # NOT WORKING 1. Open Radio 2. select a channel and play ( in my Case DVB-C Channel ) 3. go to TV Menu 4. press right to go to the little TV window 5. press enter to start the...
Hi Guys, after some days of testing, i think i have found a small Bug. Logs can be provided later today. Would be great if...
Hi Guys, after some days of testing, i think i have found a small Bug. Logs can be provided later today. Would be great if...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go into the Music Section Change your view to "coverflow". Press Button "8" once for "t" twice for "u" or 3 times for "v". You only get the "t&quot...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description SMS Style Keyboard does not work in Music View Coverflow. Steps to Reproduce: Go...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider Digi decided to move around some channels. I did a full rescan (Germany/Full, as Hungary/Digi is not listed), however it did not find the lowest tansponder (121500 kHz/6900/256QAM). If I plug in the cable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
Replies
Views
J
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media portal. This is found under "PowerDVD Audio Decoder" under "Codecs and Render" in the "Media Portal -Configure" program. I have PowerDVD player 7(LG OEM) and the audio coder I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media...
Replies
Views
jamie marchant
J
Top Bottom