1.2.x (5 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
What time did you resume from standby? This would help if we are to interpret your logs.
What time did you resume from standby? This would help if we are to interpret your logs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I don't recall seeing this before, so maybe it's important! Shortly after resuming my...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e HDD: Corsair CMFSSD 64GB + 2xSamsung SATA 2TB+1TB Memory: 2x2GB GSkill DDR3-1333MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GT-UD3H Video Card: ATI Radeon HD4550 + Onboard ATI Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
Still working fine here!
Still working fine here!
With the older versions, when i watched a part of a show up to say 20 minutes and stop. i could continue on from that point on...
Replies
Views
Have you tested to confirm what I've said yet?
Have you tested to confirm what I've said yet?
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB Samsung...
Replies
Views
It would be ideal if MP remembered where you were in the previous list so that if you move back to that list, it moves back to the same point. However, as far as I understand, the current behaviour is far too embedded within MediaPortal to be changed. Sorry. The fundamental problem is that you have 17 albums with the same name...
It would be ideal if MP remembered where you were in the previous list so that if you move back to that list, it moves back to the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
I appreciate what you're saying. Sometimes it's hard to decide whether something should be reported as a bug or a feature request. For example, if the Now Playing screen (or even the Album view) didn't display any information because it was designed that way, strictly it wouldn't be a bug (not that I'm suggesting anyone would ever...
I appreciate what you're saying. Sometimes it's hard to decide whether something should be reported as a bug or a feature request...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and then did a normal reinstall, now everything is epic again.
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hello all, I've just update the MP to 1.2.3 and when I try to run the application, just...
Replies
Views
Replying to an old thread in case somebody else has this problem. Maybe this is already fixed. I have MePo v1.2.1 running on an XP system with 2 PCI ATSC tuner cards and I added a Enet connected hdhomerun dual tuner to the XP system. Channel scan works with hdhomerun tools but MePo channel scan failed. During the scan MePo saw a...
Replying to an old thread in case somebody else has this problem. Maybe this is already fixed. I have MePo v1.2.1 running on an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.2 Windows Version: Windows Server 2008 R2 CPU Type: i7 @ 3.5GHz...
Replies
Views
AW: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv I think no because I have deleted the ID3v1 Tag. And use only ID3v2 ;-)
AW: after change the Album in the ID3-Tag, old entry will be not delete in the Musicv I think no because I have deleted the ID3v1...
When you change the Album in the ID3-Tag, you see the old entry in the Musicview. A reorganization will not be help. Steps to...
Replies
Views
Yeah, perhaps the word 'movie' in config is a little misleading. The naming has nothing at all to do with the genre of the program (which isn't even checked, and would be difficult to do - localisation) but whether this is a single recording or a series.
Yeah, perhaps the word 'movie' in config is a little misleading. The naming has nothing at all to do with the genre of the program...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If i do an advanced Record - Record Once, the record will be saved under the movie...
Replies
Views
I've try the new dshowhelper_092 WITH DWM and everything is great, no more stuttering when navigate in GUI. But if I use dshowhelper_092 WITHOUT DWM or the original one in MP 1.2.2 (55f) the stutter occure again
I've try the new dshowhelper_092 WITH DWM and everything is great, no more stuttering when navigate in GUI. But if I use...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description With a single button, I can add or remove framedrop TV. Steps to Reproduce: I'll be...
Replies
Views
My problem is solved. I stopped the TV Service, reinstalled over the not working vers. 1.2, rebooted and now TV works fine. I think I had not stopped the TV Service correctly in the previous installs. Probably because I didn't see Window was not able to stop it. Same thing happend first time now. When I clicked stop service...
My problem is solved. I stopped the TV Service, reinstalled over the not working vers. 1.2, rebooted and now TV works fine. I...
MediaPortal Version 1.2.0: MediaPortal Skin default: Windows Version win 7 64 bit home: CPU Type core i5 2500T: HDD OCZ...
Replies
Views
I can confirm the issue on 1.2.1. MediaPortal seems to read the regional settings in a different way than what you would expect.
I can confirm the issue on 1.2.1. MediaPortal seems to read the regional settings in a different way than what you would expect.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Release (No SVN) MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD X2 4600+ HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.2 upgrade DE
For this one, run the MediaPortal Extension Installer, and use it to update InfoService to the latest one. This error message is correct since this version is indeed incompatible and there is a newer version. I haven't looked at your logs right now, as I don't have time. Sorry. Mark
For this one, run the MediaPortal Extension Installer, and use it to update InfoService to the latest one. This error message is...
I'm having problems starting MePo 1.2.2 after upgrading from 1.2.1. I get a black screen after the splash screen, after it appears...
Replies
Views
I also had the issue that sometimes on channel change the sound got lost. Tried the StopMod45, StopMode41 which didn't work very well for me. Slow channel changes and sound holes / stuttering the first seconds after a channel change. However the one from TsReader_MP122_graphRebuildFix_1.zip seems to work quite perfect in my setup...
I also had the issue that sometimes on channel change the sound got lost. Tried the StopMod45, StopMode41 which didn't work very...
Hello and Merry Christmas, Family is watching TV and we just realized that TV PCM stereo sound doesn't play. No mute symbol is...
Replies
Views
Well I did a few things and haven't noticed this problem since, so fingers crossed. Installed nostopmodv41 Disabled "Enforce Smooth Video Playback" in CCC Uninstalled Actual Multiple Monitors v4beta (and installed AMM v3.4.2)
Well I did a few things and haven't noticed this problem since, so fingers crossed. Installed nostopmodv41 Disabled "Enforce...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80 Video Card: HD6950 2GB Video Card Driver: 12.1 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC892) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I recognised it as an ATI driver, just wondered why it crashed under MP.
Yeah, I recognised it as an ATI driver, just wondered why it crashed under MP.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.1 - Crash DE
Hi doveman You can see from the stacktrace that the crash is involving the MPEI plugin: Please report the bug to the developer of that plugin. mm
Hi doveman You can see from the stacktrace that the crash is involving the MPEI plugin: Please report the bug to the developer...
Replies
Views
Yeah, MySQL was installed with MP and it's in Program Files so should be 64-bit. I can run a repair on the database just fine with "mysqlcheck mptvdb --auto-repair -e -u root -p --password=MediaPortal" as well. I don't know if it's having issues with the Loopback adapter, but without being able to open TV Server config I don't know...
Yeah, MySQL was installed with MP and it's in Program Files so should be 64-bit. I can run a repair on the database just fine with...
Replies
Views
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files). Something like this: Video Database - MediaPortal Wiki
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win 7 x 64 Sp 1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5 HDD: OCZ SSD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 4GB DDR2 1066Mhz Motherboard: Biostar TA790GXBE Video Card: HD6950 2GB Video Card Driver: 11.7 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC662) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think I've found it. After playing music in MePo, the wake request is not being cleared. It is being cleared after playing video, but not after playing music. To see what devices are keeping your PC awake, run...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number of episodes to keep' as '3 episodes', the result is that only 3 episodes are kept and they are overwritten regardless if an episode has been watched. So the number of episodes is correct, only the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom