1.2.x (14 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Related to http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3943
Related to http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3943
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When you open a Playlist with reatives filenames you don't see any Information about the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod --------------------------------- Sometimes when returning from hibernate MediaPortal is "unresponsive" and can't be closed. Even ALT+F4, ALT+Tab, CTRL+ALT+DEL does not change the fact that i continue to see MP like nothing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod...
Replies
Views
I atempted to turn the TV on by selecting a program in the TV guide (9 news) and MP froze, I restarted the computer as this sometimes fixes it when this happens (this is definatly not any where near the first time) but on startup sql server did not start (or crashed, either way it was not running) therefore MP took a very long time to...
I atempted to turn the TV on by selecting a program in the TV guide (9 news) and MP froze, I restarted the computer as this...
I atempted to turn the TV on by selecting a program in the TV guide (9 news) and MP froze, I restarted the computer as this...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved uninstalling and removing all files from disk, but this can't be normal after so much years of developing. Sorry for my bad english, I'm Matteon and now I need an help, I'd have to understand how this can be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
Replies
Views
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the program name. Edit: the schedule is set for 21.10 - 21.45. Since the second (7.22) program starts at 21.40, it will be recorded. Or, I think, 5 minutes of it plus the post-record time will be recorded. Mark
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have shedule a record to weekly record Two and a Half man at the same time, but this...
Replies
Views
Closing and marking as not reproducible. This is the third report of this problem. Please - don't double post as it is immensely frustrating. Continue the discussion here if you have more to add: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-pops-clicks-only-during-ch4-news-and-weather.109148/
Closing and marking as not reproducible. This is the third report of this problem. Please - don't double post as it is immensely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When watching Channel 4, more precisely Channel 4 News which I watch most days (I'm not...
Replies
Views
Deleting skip steps inside mediaportal. To reproduce: - open mediaportal - goto settings --> general --> skip steps - add skip step, 3 for example - then press "remove skip step", dialog stays empty ???
Deleting skip steps inside mediaportal. To reproduce: - open mediaportal - goto settings --> general --> skip steps - add...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB Memory: 2gb...
Replies
Views
Hi Technick I'm not sure that I have completely understood but I will try to reproduce. :) mm
Hi Technick I'm not sure that I have completely understood but I will try to reproduce. :) mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Hi, FYI there is a problem in the TV server when you want copy a channel to another group. I have...
Replies
Views
What time did you resume from standby? This would help if we are to interpret your logs.
What time did you resume from standby? This would help if we are to interpret your logs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I don't recall seeing this before, so maybe it's important! Shortly after resuming my...
Replies
Views
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the Videio Screen. 1. Select the internal dshow Engine 2. Play a Song in Mediaportal 3. Put the red Button on the Remote >>You see black Screen and when you put the Info button, you see that it is the...
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the...
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the...
Replies
Views
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. All is working fine here (also with the upcoming 1.3 Final release), so i'll set this to No Bug for now. @briegel: If you still experience problems with the filtering, let us know (and logs would be useful)!
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. All is working fine here (also with the upcoming 1.3 Final release), so i'll set this to No...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When i want to select an Artist folder in shares view MP reacts wrong. Steps to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2 Duo E8400 @ 2x3Ghz HDD: ST31000524NS Memory: 2GB DDR3 Motherboard: Video Card: NVidia GeForce GT430 Video Card Driver: 8.17.12.6558 Sound Card: Asus Xonar D1 Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2...
Replies
Views
Hi rlevis Do the following files exist in your MP folder MpaDecFilter.ax Mpeg2DecFilter.ax If so you can reregister them using filmerit
Hi rlevis Do the following files exist in your MP folder MpaDecFilter.ax Mpeg2DecFilter.ax If so you can reregister them using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 After installing a codec package, I lost the MPC - MPA audio codec, so wanted to install MP 1.2.2...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Tested in 1.3.0.0Beta (where to Post Reports?) assume this Error exists in every Version. With 16 Chars/2 Lines all OK, with 24 Chars/2 Lines ************** Ausnahmetext ************** System.ArgumentException: Ungültiger Parameter. bei System.Drawing.Image.get_Width() bei...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Tested in 1.3.0.0Beta (where to Post Reports?) assume this Error exists in every...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Tested in 1.3.0.0Beta (where to Post Reports?) assume this Error exists in every...
Replies
Views
Still working fine here!
Still working fine here!
With the older versions, when i watched a part of a show up to say 20 minutes and stop. i could continue on from that point on...
Replies
Views
I've try the new dshowhelper_092 WITH DWM and everything is great, no more stuttering when navigate in GUI. But if I use dshowhelper_092 WITHOUT DWM or the original one in MP 1.2.2 (55f) the stutter occure again
I've try the new dshowhelper_092 WITH DWM and everything is great, no more stuttering when navigate in GUI. But if I use...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description With a single button, I can add or remove framedrop TV. Steps to Reproduce: I'll be...
Replies
Views
AW: Slide animation does not work outside set resolution :S
AW: Slide animation does not work outside set resolution :S
For Example. A Resolution of 1920x1080. This does not work. <control> <type>label</type> <height>105</height>...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 music filtering (1 Viewer) DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Description Also seems to do this 1.3.0. and i dont know if this is a bug but when you filter by year and then my album you get the years come up. but when you go into a year you only get the individual artists not the album itself. If you select at artist from the list it then tells you the albums...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Description Also seems to do this 1.3.0. and i dont know if this is a bug but when you filter by...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Description Also seems to do this 1.3.0. and i dont know if this is a bug but when you filter by...
Replies
Views
If Channel State Icons in the configuration is disabled, current Channel in miniguide is not selected/highlighted. For changing the channel, you have to do one button move/action, after this it's selected and moves. If Channel State Icons is active, everything is fine. Did recognize it with here (THX to ncoH & eetaylog) ...
If Channel State Icons in the configuration is disabled, current Channel in miniguide is not selected/highlighted. For changing...
If Channel State Icons in the configuration is disabled, current Channel in miniguide is not selected/highlighted. For changing...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I resume from Power down (S3 or S4) there is a screen indicating tha MP has chrashed during power down. Have tried a fresh install and even tried to delete databases. Steps to Reproduce: Just Power off and wait, and then Power on again
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I resume from Power down (S3 or S4) there is a screen indicating tha MP has...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I resume from Power down (S3 or S4) there is a screen indicating tha MP has...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have noticed that if you are watching something (TVSeries/Moving Pictures) etc that the screen blank / screen saver timer includes the time that you are watching a show. As I have my screen blank set to 10 minutes, everytime I finish watching an episode the screen turns off. I would have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have noticed that if you are watching something (TVSeries/Moving Pictures) etc that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have noticed that if you are watching something (TVSeries/Moving Pictures) etc that...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.2.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 - all updates CPU Type: Core i5 HDD: INTEL SSDSA2M080G2GC Memory: 4 GB Motherboard: INTEL dh55tc Video Card: Core i5 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Motherboard Sound Card AC3: Optical out Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.2.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 - all updates CPU Type...
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.2.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 - all updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs along.The exception in Error.log is in German, but it generally means "reference not pointing to an instance"; i.e. a non- valid pointer or a reference to a non- existing object. (Sorry no C# programmer)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV ser DE
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database (do not leave old database) and install TV Server with database again.
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description the tv server gives an unknown errror when I select a channel TV or radio. None of the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom