1.2.x (13 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
MP1 MP2 Sandclock isn't vanishing (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, here are the answers for You: 1. This new logs where taken directly after I saw the sandclock. As discribed tvserver was hanging again. 2. In this case I opened MP Client (not on my MP Server), chose TV Program and got the attached screens. - Screehunter60 first and after chosing a different channel group Scrennhunter 61. Both...
Hi, here are the answers for You: 1. This new logs where taken directly after I saw the sandclock. As discribed tvserver was...
Hi there, in 1.3.0 alpha there is a problem in program view while switching from one channelgroup to another. If it tooks a...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit both gentle.config files to use a named pipe connection and server / client are running correctly. I also can open the client configuration tool. Of course, I can't open the server configuration tool. Every...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit...
Replies
Views
To be honest, I couldn't event get it to work with native tools only. Therefore, I also use this config with my new rig. But I can definitely confirm that it was a problem under different versions with EventGhost and MediaPortal as well.
To be honest, I couldn't event get it to work with native tools only. Therefore, I also use this config with my new rig. But I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I shutdown Mediaportal via remote (Hauppauge Satellite S2, Logitech Harmony...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely needed). According to the logs you had an EPG grabbing problem, and you already figured out a corrupt database problem. Since you mentioned the problem is fixed, i'll set this to No Bug for now. Please let...
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hallo In spite of showing a bunch of scheduled recordings under "schedule" in MYSQL DB...
Replies
Views
Ok, Thx. I could test TVE 3.5 as soon as it is ready.
Ok, Thx. I could test TVE 3.5 as soon as it is ready.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After the tuner being idle for about 5 minutes it will lost it's connection with the CAM...
Replies
Views
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread... so maybe it was really about those grabbers...and then I'm moved the files ...and did not rescan after moving which would explain the old paths in VideoDatabaseV5.db3... OK ...let's go that path... :-)
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread...
Video DB - scan - option: "mediaportal skip files already in database" does not seem to work: Mediaportal still always scans all...
Replies
Views
well...seems to be fixed now.
well...seems to be fixed now.
Mediaportal download page via the home page top menu says: "|404| Bad karma, sorry...we can't find that page!"...
Replies
Views
I think this feature is not implemented
I think this feature is not implemented
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When a song was liked it can not be removed from your favorites. Steps to Reproduce...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with programmable buttons. When I start MePo with one of these it does not react to the keyboard or the CEC remote. Only my old X10 remote works under these conditions. When MePo starts automated after...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with...
Replies
Views
Disable the plugin or delete the plugin database and test if there are still crashes.
Disable the plugin or delete the plugin database and test if there are still crashes.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description hello My Sytem has to problems. TV image freeces from time to time and since today MP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV card issues (1 Viewer) DE
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have troubles watching channels from my duoflex card. It's a bit on and off, sometimes...
Replies
Views
J
Sorry for not responding earlier. Screensaver shouldn't kick in when video is playing fullscreen. We've had no other reports of this and since the bug report is outdated against our current MP version (and missing logs) , i'll set this to No Bug.
Sorry for not responding earlier. Screensaver shouldn't kick in when video is playing fullscreen. We've had no other reports of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description My screen saver is interrupting my viewing on TV when media portal is full-screen. I have...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome tih :) You're right - you can't change the order. This is a limitation of TV Server's capabilities. It was never intended to support reordering or drag + drop. Technically there is no guarantee about which tuning detail would be used to tune the channel, so even if you could change the order it would not...
Hello and welcome tih :) You're right - you can't change the order. This is a limitation of TV Server's capabilities. It was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have two tuners, only one is capable of descrambling Germand HD+. So I mapped the HD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem to record Live Sports @Sky I have scheduled Formula1 on the weekend. TV Server starts 5min and record as requested. 9-09-2012 13:54:02.367 pmtgrabber: PMT pids changed from: 09-09-2012 13:54:02.367 pcr pid: 0 09-09-2012 13:54:02.367 pmt pid: 0 09-09-2012 13:54:02.367 pmtgrabber: PMT pids...
Hi, I have a problem to record Live Sports @Sky I have scheduled Formula1 on the weekend. TV Server starts 5min and record as...
Hi, I have a problem to record Live Sports @Sky I have scheduled Formula1 on the weekend. TV Server starts 5min and record as...
Replies
Views
:( bumpity bump
:( bumpity bump
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I started a thread about this some time ago but only recently discovered what I believe...
Replies
Views
Got same problem with DVD playback after upgrade to DSM 4.1. Filled support ticket yesterday, got email the next day (today): Applied this update - and viola - DVD stored in NAS Synology are watchable again! Checked the release notes for this release. This could be an issue for MP: So after short checking of MP code i found that it...
Got same problem with DVD playback after upgrade to DSM 4.1. Filled support ticket yesterday, got email the next day (today)...
Hi. I'm a MP 1.2.3 user for some time now, but haven't got a clue what happened to me recently. After updating my NAS. (Synology)...
Replies
Views
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Moved from another thread.
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number of episodes to keep' as '3 episodes', the result is that only 3 episodes are kept and they are overwritten regardless if an episode has been watched. So the number of episodes is correct, only the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
Replies
Views
Ok, after some difficulties, I succeded in compiling the trunk version of the XmlTvImport.dll. The big problem is that the issue is not so easy to be reproduced, I tried now and it seems to work with current and trunk version of dll. If it can be usefull, I've found a little issue (which I don't know if can be connected to my...
Ok, after some difficulties, I succeded in compiling the trunk version of the XmlTvImport.dll. The big problem is that the issue is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I setup my TVServer so that every night, at 3.00 AM, an external process downloads...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I think I fixed that one... :)
Yeah, I think I fixed that one... :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have s StackLayout with several items, one which is smaller than the others for spacing...
Replies
Views
We have some news about it :) Will post bin if you can try :)
We have some news about it :) Will post bin if you can try :)
I can't see any subtitles when watching TV in v1.3.0.0 the logs shows continious exception from subtitle renderer.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Syntax error in line xxxx (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, MPC-HC Team has fixed the issue :P, i have port the change into MPC-HC-SUBS branch :) New bin on : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/update-subtitle-mpc-hc-engine.113293/ Workng for me :) Seb.
Hi, MPC-HC Team has fixed the issue :P, i have port the change into MPC-HC-SUBS branch :) New bin on ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I started getting this error when playing a specific video file. I have several plugins...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Mediaportal 1.2.3 hungs on starting plugins when minidisplay is enabled. my vdf display...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Some MCE remote buttons do not work (1 Viewer) DE
WMC thinks they are keyboard shortcuts and reacts, not the ehome remote control driver input, MP cannot do the translation the way Windows can :(
WMC thinks they are keyboard shortcuts and reacts, not the ehome remote control driver input, MP cannot do the translation the way...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Remote control receiver: Acer OVU430008/01 - photo Remote control: MCE RC6 - photo OS: Win...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what you mean. What problem are you reporting?
I have no idea what you mean. What problem are you reporting?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Description if I want to start a movie than running mediaportal fixed ? Steps to Reproduce: if I...
Replies
Views
Hello octessence Thanks for reporting... but I can't reproduce. It could be my test environment is not perfectly clean. Can anybody else reproduced this? mm
Hello octessence Thanks for reporting... but I can't reproduce. It could be my test environment is not perfectly clean. Can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If I perform an export from the TV Server configuration tool without "Radio...
Replies
Views
:( Sorry to hear that.
:( Sorry to hear that.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I get a lot of freezing whilst watching TV, where the picture will just stop momentarily...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I've created a script that should help you to correct the case of your playlists, and more. My playlist is a web URL based playlist so I need to do some additional cleanup and used to do it all with a bunch of manual find/replaces in a text editor. Now this does it all for me. Just edit the script to suit your needs. It...
Hi folks, I've created a script that should help you to correct the case of your playlists, and more. My playlist is a web URL...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I started a forum thread some time ago that hasn't gotten much response...
Replies
Views
Well that's just confusing ;) I'll keep watching it each night (when I remember) to see if I still get it, as I think I used to get some nights where it didn't happen anyway but I certainly didn't see any jumping or hear any clicks/pops the last two nights.
Well that's just confusing ;) I'll keep watching it each night (when I remember) to see if I still get it, as I think I used to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have this very annoying problem every evening when I watch Ch4 News and Weather, which...
Replies
Views
No Bug. Bad DVD Rip destroying menus and not creating a proper IFO.
No Bug. Bad DVD Rip destroying menus and not creating a proper IFO.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Using the internal DVD player, I find that when I press my subtitles button assigned to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom