1.2.x (6 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When I scan "Search for transponder list"; for Thor 0.8W I don't get all transponders...
Replies
Views
Nothing new about that?
Nothing new about that?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have reported this problem before, but never got a solution. It seems I am the only...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.2.2 upgrade DE
For this one, run the MediaPortal Extension Installer, and use it to update InfoService to the latest one. This error message is correct since this version is indeed incompatible and there is a newer version. I haven't looked at your logs right now, as I don't have time. Sorry. Mark
For this one, run the MediaPortal Extension Installer, and use it to update InfoService to the latest one. This error message is...
I'm having problems starting MePo 1.2.2 after upgrading from 1.2.1. I get a black screen after the splash screen, after it appears...
Replies
Views
I had the exact same problem - you can solve it by installing the newst SAF 6.0.4. In the setup explained on their website make sure that the codec for LATM AAC audio decoder ( under TV Codecs) is set to LAV Audio Decoder.
I had the exact same problem - you can solve it by installing the newst SAF 6.0.4. In the setup explained on their website make...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Standard skin Windows Version: Win 7 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II X4 965BE HDD: Maxtor...
Replies
Views
WMC thinks they are keyboard shortcuts and reacts, not the ehome remote control driver input, MP cannot do the translation the way Windows can :(
WMC thinks they are keyboard shortcuts and reacts, not the ehome remote control driver input, MP cannot do the translation the way...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Remote control receiver: Acer OVU430008/01 - photo Remote control: MCE RC6 - photo OS: Win...
Replies
Views
We could change the extended logging a bit so that it outputs the same information in about 1/6th of the lines though. I can imagine that would help to reduce the log sizes quite a bit. A real solution will require to rewrite the PowerScheduler, which is probably a good idea. However, given the enourmous amount of spaghetti-code...
We could change the extended logging a bit so that it outputs the same information in about 1/6th of the lines though. I can...
The powerScheduler plugin unconditionally checks all power handlers each second. Relevant part of the log when starting up the TV...
Replies
Views
It should be working now (there was a new build added to first post of the Area 51 thread).
It should be working now (there was a new build added to first post of the Area 51 thread).
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Milkdrop Plugin will NOT full screen while playing an internet radio station via .pls or...
Replies
Views
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU, and then some unclear EPG issues that appear to have been abandoned. A new thread should be started with new logs if you want to continue troubleshooting.
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Ok.. some time back I had some big troubles with my computer. No matter what I did, it...
Replies
Views
@Muffler: as far as I'm aware, the patch should be compatible with MP 1.2.3 as well...
@Muffler: as far as I'm aware, the patch should be compatible with MP 1.2.3 as well...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: i3-530 1. TV Card: Terratec 1. TV Card Type: Cinergy C PCI HD...
Replies
Views
Alright, fix is merged which means it will be included in MP 1.3b. Thanks again Markus for reporting and testing, and also to cruse for your feedback. :) (Now marking thread as resolved and closing.)
Alright, fix is merged which means it will be included in MP 1.3b. Thanks again Markus for reporting and testing, and also to cruse...
Hi, my MP is crashing, if I switch to ESPN (Sky Germany). All other channels are working fine. I checked ESPN in my receiver...
Replies
Views
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-5900+ HDD: Samsung SATA...
Replies
Views
Here's the output from a ubuntu (linux) v4l2-ctl --all Not sure it adds much info, since the functionality is pretty basic.
Here's the output from a ubuntu (linux) v4l2-ctl --all Not sure it adds much info, since the functionality is pretty basic.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Just downloaded and installed. Ran the TV Scanner, which detected 48 channels, and they...
Replies
Views
You can try attached version, it's the latest build from Git Source :) Enjoy :)
You can try attached version, it's the latest build from Git Source :) Enjoy :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: AvalonHD Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 2,5 GHz HDD: 32 GB...
Replies
Views
Yes please.
Yes please.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After updating my 1.2.2Installation to 1.2.3 I get an Out of Memory Exception from my...
Replies
Views
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple tuners on the Hauppauge HVR-4000 at the same time. With the HVR-4000 you can only use the DVB-S/S2 *or* DVB-T tuner at any given time - a hardware limitation - so it should be set up as a hybrid card...
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, - brand new Win 7 install all updates applied (including sp1) - asus p5b-e, 6Gb RAM...
Replies
Views
nope, its still S3, changing to max performance all it does is keeps components awake whilst using ;)
nope, its still S3, changing to max performance all it does is keeps components awake whilst using ;)
I started a similar thread to this in 1.2RC bugreport forum but im still getting it with the final release.... When resuming from...
Replies
Views
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I tried to search for these issues but could not find anything. Apologies if I am...
Replies
Views
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is when a station updates the EPG and moves the times slightly from when the original shedule was set that this is when it doesn't show up in the EPG. Regards, Mark.
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I checked past posts and discovered a similar issue was submitted a year ago. I'm...
Replies
Views
Mantis updated :)
Mantis updated :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello and good morning! I am working since a couple of day to find out something about a...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the new input and for the explanation. I will try another MySQL version. I have been using MS SQL before and I did not have this problem that time. But this was about 3 years ago and a lot of things changed in my setup. hdnewt
Thank you for the new input and for the explanation. I will try another MySQL version. I have been using MS SQL before and I did...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 client MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 910e HDD...
Replies
Views
DragonQ, You can adjust the timeout (Channel tuning wait time) to be shorter...a few seconds if you wish...but dont make it too short otherwise working channels are aborted before being successfully tuned. Look in TV Server config the setting is in there. J. ps - It can be fustrasting when you power on the next time and it has to...
DragonQ, You can adjust the timeout (Channel tuning wait time) to be shorter...a few seconds if you wish...but dont make it too...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
A danish thread on recordere.dk, where several users have similar issues can be found here (in danish): For tidlige undertekster p optagelser (DVB-T?) - recordere.dk forum - Side 1
A danish thread on recordere.dk, where several users have similar issues can be found here (in danish): For tidlige undertekster p...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8 GHz...
Replies
Views
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread... so maybe it was really about those grabbers...and then I'm moved the files ...and did not rescan after moving which would explain the old paths in VideoDatabaseV5.db3... OK ...let's go that path... :-)
...hmmm...the creation timestamp of my "D:\Talletukset" folder is 30. Sep 2012, 11:55:33....some time after starting this thread...
Video DB - scan - option: "mediaportal skip files already in database" does not seem to work: Mediaportal still always scans all...
Replies
Views
After testing on two machines, it seems to be a quirk with upgrading to 1.2.1 from previous versions, after a restart, the offset behavior vanishes. I however did get a video of the DX9 causing grief while playing back on a laptop, this is the times it happens: SD stream (Maximized) HD Stream (always) All other times, it...
After testing on two machines, it seems to be a quirk with upgrading to 1.2.1 from previous versions, after a restart, the offset...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: Windows Vista (32-bit) SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 Q6600 (2.4GHz Quad) HDD...
Replies
Views
I have been messing around with the newer last.fm API and I have some very basic code that I need testing. Could you please PM me an email address and I will send you something to try
I have been messing around with the newer last.fm API and I have some very basic code that I need testing. Could you please PM me...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core E2400 1.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
It would be ideal if MP remembered where you were in the previous list so that if you move back to that list, it moves back to the same point. However, as far as I understand, the current behaviour is far too embedded within MediaPortal to be changed. Sorry. The fundamental problem is that you have 17 albums with the same name...
It would be ideal if MP remembered where you were in the previous list so that if you move back to that list, it moves back to the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV audio DE
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP 1.2.2.0 HdHomeRun Windows7 No TV audio I do hear the cricket chirp when I select a...
Replies
Views
Thanks.
Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After installing MP, yesterday I set the EPG grabber to grab both whilst timeshifting...
Replies
Views
MM i just have read this thread and your comment in post 7 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mysql-program-table-crash-unknown-error.102123/ Looks like the option for greater stability (slower) needs to implemented instead of the faster option at the moment. The crashes in in my thread and the other thread may be...
MM i just have read this thread and your comment in post 7...
Recently updated my server to a clean instal of 1.2.3, all databases and files. All previous MP releases used didn't have this...
Replies
Views
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
If I have only 7 channels in my EPG, the detailed listing for a particular channel is limited to 7 rows only. If I have 10 or more...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom