1.2.x (7 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
I have added a new TSWriter for you to try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/ File is on the first post. V3
I have added a new TSWriter for you to try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, since a longer time I observe that TV Server stops working after a while and I don't...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV card issues DE
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have troubles watching channels from my duoflex card. It's a bit on and off, sometimes...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Dvb epg grabbing cause exception in tv service and it hangs until i manually kill him...
Replies
Views
Can't use rotation animation with image positioned outside of screen Say I want to have a rotating disc image where only the half of the disc is visible on the screen, currently this doesn't work. <control> <description>DVD Disc Image</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id> <posX>760</posX> <posY>-200</posY>...
Can't use rotation animation with image positioned outside of screen Say I want to have a rotating disc image where only the half...
Can't use rotation animation with image positioned outside of screen Say I want to have a rotating disc image where only the half...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of MediaPortal.xml also affects how the on-screen keyboard displays the special characters. I tried 512 and even 1024 - the on-screen keyboard window becomes blank the moment a cyrillic character is used. If...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed the value of useExtendedCharsWithStandardCulture in debug section of...
Replies
Views
Having used XBMC some more it is clear its GUI is less of a strain on the system than MP 1.2.x (MP 1.3.x improves matters). Using 16bit will dissable AERO and its associated GPU acceleration and VSYNC (for good or bad). From my point of view I can't exactly match codecs between MP and XBMC; on the low powered system in MP LAV is...
Having used XBMC some more it is clear its GUI is less of a strain on the system than MP 1.2.x (MP 1.3.x improves matters). Using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 CPU Type: Atom x2 HDD: SSD Memory: 2gb Video Card: Ati Radeon 3200 HD...
Replies
Views
Thank you for the new input and for the explanation. I will try another MySQL version. I have been using MS SQL before and I did not have this problem that time. But this was about 3 years ago and a lot of things changed in my setup. hdnewt
Thank you for the new input and for the explanation. I will try another MySQL version. I have been using MS SQL before and I did...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 client MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Phenom X4 910e HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi again, sorry, this thread belongs also to MP 1.3.0 alpha. I belive I've posted it to the wrong forum group ramu
Hi again, sorry, this thread belongs also to MP 1.3.0 alpha. I belive I've posted it to the wrong forum group ramu
Hello MP-Team, since several versions (1.2.2 ?) of MP I have the problem that MP server isn't stabil. With my DVB-S TT S3200 card...
Replies
Views
MM i just have read this thread and your comment in post 7 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mysql-program-table-crash-unknown-error.102123/ Looks like the option for greater stability (slower) needs to implemented instead of the faster option at the moment. The crashes in in my thread and the other thread may be...
MM i just have read this thread and your comment in post 7...
Recently updated my server to a clean instal of 1.2.3, all databases and files. All previous MP releases used didn't have this...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit both gentle.config files to use a named pipe connection and server / client are running correctly. I also can open the client configuration tool. Of course, I can't open the server configuration tool. Every...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hello, my MySQL server is configured to only accept named pipe connections. I have edit...
Replies
Views
To be honest, I couldn't event get it to work with native tools only. Therefore, I also use this config with my new rig. But I can definitely confirm that it was a problem under different versions with EventGhost and MediaPortal as well.
To be honest, I couldn't event get it to work with native tools only. Therefore, I also use this config with my new rig. But I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I shutdown Mediaportal via remote (Hauppauge Satellite S2, Logitech Harmony...
Replies
Views
Look @ here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/grouping-of-channels-wont-work.113283/#post-925153 :)
Look @ here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/grouping-of-channels-wont-work.113283/#post-925153 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, there is a bug in tv-server-config. It appears while adding a channel to a group when...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I think I fixed that one... :)
Yeah, I think I fixed that one... :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have s StackLayout with several items, one which is smaller than the others for spacing...
Replies
Views
According to mantis we made a change that will be in MP 1.3b: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
According to mantis we made a change that will be in MP 1.3b: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Is the option in MediaPortal 1.1.3 TV Server to prevent duplicate recordings based in Episode Num/Title working? I have it...
Replies
Views
Got same problem with DVD playback after upgrade to DSM 4.1. Filled support ticket yesterday, got email the next day (today): Applied this update - and viola - DVD stored in NAS Synology are watchable again! Checked the release notes for this release. This could be an issue for MP: So after short checking of MP code i found that it...
Got same problem with DVD playback after upgrade to DSM 4.1. Filled support ticket yesterday, got email the next day (today)...
Hi. I'm a MP 1.2.3 user for some time now, but haven't got a clue what happened to me recently. After updating my NAS. (Synology)...
Replies
Views
well...seems to be fixed now.
well...seems to be fixed now.
Mediaportal download page via the home page top menu says: "|404| Bad karma, sorry...we can't find that page!"...
Replies
Views
I think this feature is not implemented
I think this feature is not implemented
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When a song was liked it can not be removed from your favorites. Steps to Reproduce...
Replies
Views
:( bumpity bump
:( bumpity bump
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I started a thread about this some time ago but only recently discovered what I believe...
Replies
Views
@Muffler: as far as I'm aware, the patch should be compatible with MP 1.2.3 as well...
@Muffler: as far as I'm aware, the patch should be compatible with MP 1.2.3 as well...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: i3-530 1. TV Card: Terratec 1. TV Card Type: Cinergy C PCI HD...
Replies
Views
Disable the plugin or delete the plugin database and test if there are still crashes.
Disable the plugin or delete the plugin database and test if there are still crashes.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description hello My Sytem has to problems. TV image freeces from time to time and since today MP...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with programmable buttons. When I start MePo with one of these it does not react to the keyboard or the CEC remote. Only my old X10 remote works under these conditions. When MePo starts automated after...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with...
Replies
Views
Alright, fix is merged which means it will be included in MP 1.3b. Thanks again Markus for reporting and testing, and also to cruse for your feedback. :) (Now marking thread as resolved and closing.)
Alright, fix is merged which means it will be included in MP 1.3b. Thanks again Markus for reporting and testing, and also to cruse...
Hi, my MP is crashing, if I switch to ESPN (Sky Germany). All other channels are working fine. I checked ESPN in my receiver...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome tih :) You're right - you can't change the order. This is a limitation of TV Server's capabilities. It was never intended to support reordering or drag + drop. Technically there is no guarantee about which tuning detail would be used to tune the channel, so even if you could change the order it would not...
Hello and welcome tih :) You're right - you can't change the order. This is a limitation of TV Server's capabilities. It was...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have two tuners, only one is capable of descrambling Germand HD+. So I mapped the HD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a problem to record Live Sports @Sky I have scheduled Formula1 on the weekend. TV Server starts 5min and record as requested. 9-09-2012 13:54:02.367 pmtgrabber: PMT pids changed from: 09-09-2012 13:54:02.367 pcr pid: 0 09-09-2012 13:54:02.367 pmt pid: 0 09-09-2012 13:54:02.367 pmtgrabber: PMT pids...
Hi, I have a problem to record Live Sports @Sky I have scheduled Formula1 on the weekend. TV Server starts 5min and record as...
Hi, I have a problem to record Live Sports @Sky I have scheduled Formula1 on the weekend. TV Server starts 5min and record as...
Replies
Views
Well that's just confusing ;) I'll keep watching it each night (when I remember) to see if I still get it, as I think I used to get some nights where it didn't happen anyway but I certainly didn't see any jumping or hear any clicks/pops the last two nights.
Well that's just confusing ;) I'll keep watching it each night (when I remember) to see if I still get it, as I think I used to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have this very annoying problem every evening when I watch Ch4 News and Weather, which...
Replies
Views
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Moved from another thread.
Replies
Views
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is when a station updates the EPG and moves the times slightly from when the original shedule was set that this is when it doesn't show up in the EPG. Regards, Mark.
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I checked past posts and discovered a similar issue was submitted a year ago. I'm...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number of episodes to keep' as '3 episodes', the result is that only 3 episodes are kept and they are overwritten regardless if an episode has been watched. So the number of episodes is correct, only the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When scheduling a serie and specifing 'Keep Until' as 'Until watched' and 'specify number...
Replies
Views
Ok, after some difficulties, I succeded in compiling the trunk version of the XmlTvImport.dll. The big problem is that the issue is not so easy to be reproduced, I tried now and it seems to work with current and trunk version of dll. If it can be usefull, I've found a little issue (which I don't know if can be connected to my...
Ok, after some difficulties, I succeded in compiling the trunk version of the XmlTvImport.dll. The big problem is that the issue is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I setup my TVServer so that every night, at 3.00 AM, an external process downloads...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Mediaportal 1.2.3 hungs on starting plugins when minidisplay is enabled. my vdf display...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom