1.2.x (2 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
How about the the screensaver kicking in when Music NowPlaying is running fullscreen? Would like to have the option to disable the screensaver in that part also.
How about the the screensaver kicking in when Music NowPlaying is running fullscreen? Would like to have the option to disable the...
Odd one this, tried all codecs and turning DXVA on/off; doesn't affect other file types in same situation. So when blank screen...
Replies
Views
Ah I see. I thought Archive would contain very old posts so didn't look in there. Good to know this is being looked at.
Ah I see. I thought Archive would contain very old posts so didn't look in there. Good to know this is being looked at.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I just tried to rescan as Freeview has recently moved things around and was rather...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Tuner is locked after single transponder scan Hi mm, I didn't recognize that there was a scheduled recording going on during my testing. Nevertheless what I can see from the logs is the following: 14. 23:41:04: Scan 675000 with HVR-3000 DVB-T. Card switched to DVB-T mode. 15. 23:41:32: Scanning completes (no channels...
AW: Re: Tuner is locked after single transponder scan Hi mm, I didn't recognize that there was a scheduled recording going on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
Ok, Thx. I could test TVE 3.5 as soon as it is ready.
Ok, Thx. I could test TVE 3.5 as soon as it is ready.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After the tuner being idle for about 5 minutes it will lost it's connection with the CAM...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that fixed the empty list problem in Albums view. I'll test the skipped levels part after my reinstallation mentioned above. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time for MP lately, so this could take a couple of weeks. Many thanks for your efforts! P.S. Meanwhile I have seen what appears to be a minor side effect of your...
Thanks, that fixed the empty list problem in Albums view. I'll test the skipped levels part after my reinstallation mentioned...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Case 1: If the tracks in an album require more than 1 page to display, the 2nd page often...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80 Video Card: HD6950 2GB Video Card Driver: 11.10 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC892) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
I just tried this on a completely clean (1.2.2) installation and I couldn't reproduce your problem. P3 started playing after a few seconds with no timeout. //W
I just tried this on a completely clean (1.2.2) installation and I couldn't reproduce your problem. P3 started playing after a few...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When playing web-radio stream from www.sverigesradio.se, it seems like it takes around 8...
Replies
Views
So are you saying that there is no bug? If you are seeing stretched thumbs in the defaultwide skin, I would argue that this is a bug and needs fixing. Mark
So are you saying that there is no bug? If you are seeing stretched thumbs in the defaultwide skin, I would argue that this is a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 32 Bit CPU Type: AMD E450 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the Videio Screen. 1. Select the internal dshow Engine 2. Play a Song in Mediaportal 3. Put the red Button on the Remote >>You see black Screen and when you put the Info button, you see that it is the...
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the...
When you select the internal dshow Player in the Music Section, the Red Button jump to the wrong NowPlaying Screen. It Jumps to the...
Replies
Views
Hi. No unfortunately not. I've restarted MP (and the HTPC also) often before I grab the gentle.config file. But maybe you've installed MySQL via deploy tool. I have installed MySQL before MP... It's no big deal if you know what to do. Simple edit of gentle.config. But this should not be necessary anyway.
Hi. No unfortunately not. I've restarted MP (and the HTPC also) often before I grab the gentle.config file. But maybe you've...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi. Yesterday I did a clean install of Windows 7 on my main HTPC (due some hardware...
Replies
Views
The other alternative would be to change the "maximum free cards to try" setting in TV Server configuration. Marking as "no bug".
The other alternative would be to change the "maximum free cards to try" setting in TV Server configuration. Marking as "no bug".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When changing channels, (using ANY of the various mechanisms, including F7/F8) MP will...
Replies
Views
Hello doveman Not enough information again I'm afraid. There is no teletext available in the stream from the channel that you started. Usually that should result in the teletext button in the TV home area not being available. Are you triggering it using a button on your remote? mm
Hello doveman Not enough information again I'm afraid. There is no teletext available in the stream from the channel that you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use Freeview DVB-T which doesn't support Teletext, so I don't use it in MP but...
Replies
Views
@Muffler: as far as I'm aware, the patch should be compatible with MP 1.2.3 as well...
@Muffler: as far as I'm aware, the patch should be compatible with MP 1.2.3 as well...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: Win 7 x64 CPU Type: i3-530 1. TV Card: Terratec 1. TV Card Type: Cinergy C PCI HD...
Replies
Views
Hi, need Your help! After some time (0,5-2 days) mp shows the error "program/channel not found" for DVB-S programs. Using my DVB-T cards every thing works fine ?? After restarting mp via stop/start windows service the DVB-S card works fine again. But only for some time... So, I checked tv server setup for the tuning - option of...
Hi, need Your help! After some time (0,5-2 days) mp shows the error "program/channel not found" for DVB-S programs. Using my...
Hi, need Your help! After some time (0,5-2 days) mp shows the error "program/channel not found" for DVB-S programs. Using my...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80 GHz HDD: Western Digital WD10EACS 1.0 TB Memory: 8GB DDR2 non ECC Motherboard: Azus P5N7A-VM Video Card: Onboard Nvidia Gforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 8.7.12.8652 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek / Nvidia HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80...
Replies
Views
Hi, MPC-HC Team has fixed the issue :P, i have port the change into MPC-HC-SUBS branch :) New bin on : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/update-subtitle-mpc-hc-engine.113293/ Workng for me :) Seb.
Hi, MPC-HC Team has fixed the issue :P, i have port the change into MPC-HC-SUBS branch :) New bin on ...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I started getting this error when playing a specific video file. I have several plugins...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL I5-460M(2.53GHZ HDD: 320GB SERIAL ATA (5400RPM) Memory: 4096MB (2X2048) 1333MHZ DDR3 DU Video Card: 1 GB ATI MOBILITY RADEON HD 5 Sound Card: ATI HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO DEVICE Power Supply: ADAPTER 90W...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, after some days of testing, i think i have found a small Bug. Logs can be provided later today. Would be great if somebody can confirm this behavior # NOT WORKING 1. Open Radio 2. select a channel and play ( in my Case DVB-C Channel ) 3. go to TV Menu 4. press right to go to the little TV window 5. press enter to start the...
Hi Guys, after some days of testing, i think i have found a small Bug. Logs can be provided later today. Would be great if...
Hi Guys, after some days of testing, i think i have found a small Bug. Logs can be provided later today. Would be great if...
Replies
Views
As I don't have the big picture, I'm obviously not in a position to argue. :) If I can manage to build MP from source, I'll probably end up maintining my own tswriter.ax as a band-aid. In the mean time, I'm still waiting for something from my TV station, maybe threatening to issue a complaint with our regulation agency will make...
As I don't have the big picture, I'm obviously not in a position to argue. :) If I can manage to build MP from source, I'll...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: 7 1. TV Card Type: ATSC Hi I started this new thread to try to make a concise...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte, the popular AM2+ one. Video Card: NVIDIA 8400 GS MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow, lates k-lite 8.10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow handles all. h.264 Video Codec...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB...
Replies
Views
I have just tested on MPC-HC player : Around the World in 80 Days.mkv Around the World in 80 Days.subtitle-french1.srt (dot) --> work (detected as 'subtitle-french1') Around the World in 80 Days subtitle-french2.srt (space) --> don't work Around the World in 80 Days-subtitle-french3.srt (-) --> work (detected as '-subtitle-french3')...
I have just tested on MPC-HC player : Around the World in 80 Days.mkv Around the World in 80 Days.subtitle-french1.srt (dot) -->...
Seems like someone forgot to crop the period from the filename when subtitles got rebuilt for MP 1.2 because subtitles now require...
Replies
Views
We have some news about it :) Will post bin if you can try :)
We have some news about it :) Will post bin if you can try :)
I can't see any subtitles when watching TV in v1.3.0.0 the logs shows continious exception from subtitle renderer.
Replies
Views
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Moved from another thread.
Replies
Views
@SimonP: Do you still experience this behaviour with latest MP 1.3RC? I dont have hardware to test this.
@SimonP: Do you still experience this behaviour with latest MP 1.3RC? I dont have hardware to test this.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I use MP full screen on a second 1280x1024 monitor but when I switch to an HD channel, the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 subtitle issue DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Okay this is a weird thing. MP 1.2.3 MP-TVSeries-2.6.9.1369 moving-pictures-1.4.0 StreamedMP-1.7.5.3066 spdifer_0_3b No specific OS updates, box runnin on vista 32bit, and everything running smooth as ever... Then out of the blue, since yesterday subtitle showing freaks out. When starting a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Okay this is a weird thing. MP 1.2.3 MP-TVSeries-2.6.9.1369 moving-pictures-1.4.0...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Okay this is a weird thing. MP 1.2.3 MP-TVSeries-2.6.9.1369 moving-pictures-1.4.0...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Stuttering on Live-TV - since 1.2 Did you see my message above yours? Can you check with latest tsreader version? Tony is doing a great job, check that thread.
Re: AW: Stuttering on Live-TV - since 1.2 Did you see my message above yours? Can you check with latest tsreader version? Tony is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 final MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4850e HDD: 32...
Replies
Views
I also have issues with recording from time to time, but I am recording to a NAS drive on the network. For some reason it seems to be worse when I record via the scheduler than via manual control in tvservce configuration. Have you tried these and compared your results? Just FYI found that there were quite a bit of "green" and...
I also have issues with recording from time to time, but I am recording to a NAS drive on the network. For some reason it seems to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When scheduling a recording, the resulting TS-files are full of stuttering problems...
Replies
Views
AW: Stuttering if linkage Scanner is activated hi, the problem is gone since I changed to UNC instead of RSTP. Regards Markus
AW: Stuttering if linkage Scanner is activated hi, the problem is gone since I changed to UNC instead of RSTP. Regards Markus
Hello, I have the Same Problem as in this thread discribed...
Replies
Views
think it was solved when I installed rc1. shall test if I have the same error tonight, have not thought about it the last month.
think it was solved when I installed rc1. shall test if I have the same error tonight, have not thought about it the last month.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description if the tvserver is recording a program and you start to whatch That show (30 minutes...
Replies
Views
Logs are always required! One thing that is not clear by your post: do you have BBC 3 grabbing EPG off the air (DVB EPG) and from xmltv? If that is true, then it's the cause of your issue. This won't work as you can get conflicting sata and one grabber overwrites the other one's data. How xmltvimporter plugin behaves depends on the...
Logs are always required! One thing that is not clear by your post: do you have BBC 3 grabbing EPG off the air (DVB EPG) and from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have a strange problem with the TV EPG since upgrading to MP 1.2.3 from MP 1.2.2. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom